Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Davido Replies A Girl Who Called Him Disgusting Gorilla - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Replies A Girl Who Called Him Disgusting Gorilla (51245 Views)

Davido Replies Chiamaka Okeke, Girl Who Wants To Commit Suicide Over Him / Davido Replies Twitter User Who Said His Father's Money Is Not His! / Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Replies A Girl Who Called Him Disgusting Gorilla by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:12am On Mar 16, 2015
She had a crush on Davido but frustrated he did not notice her most girls do this in real life. Talking from experience

1 Like

Re: Davido Replies A Girl Who Called Him Disgusting Gorilla by sameolg616(m): 9:23am On Mar 16, 2015
She dint mean gorilla.she meant ninja turtle.guess davido too was hurt by her commentshehad tovisit her page else he shd av ignored

1 Like

Re: Davido Replies A Girl Who Called Him Disgusting Gorilla by JbravoAdodger(m): 10:10am On Mar 16, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
She had a crush on Davido but frustrated he did not notice her most girls do this in real life. Talking from experience

He's noticed her now
Re: Davido Replies A Girl Who Called Him Disgusting Gorilla by vickkyruby(f): 10:18am On Mar 16, 2015
Funny....does she have a mirror at home?
Re: Davido Replies A Girl Who Called Him Disgusting Gorilla by 400billionman: 11:14am On Mar 16, 2015
Obasanjo must hear this.
Re: Davido Replies A Girl Who Called Him Disgusting Gorilla by Dreyl(m): 11:42am On Mar 16, 2015
rokiatu:
Ugly girl feeling funky. How dare her. My davido of all people chie God see me see trouble.

Ugly personality ugly look. She got it all going for herself.
gorilla calling another person gorilla, wonder shall never cease!

8 Likes

Re: Davido Replies A Girl Who Called Him Disgusting Gorilla by Dreyl(m): 12:09pm On Mar 16, 2015
rokiatu:
the gorilla must be the girl on your profile she's ugly as fu..ck. grin grin
i wasn't refering to you, i was actually referring to the girl that called davido a gorilla and you have the guts to insult the person on my profile pic which is gazillion times better than you are in terms of beauty, class and intelligence, hope you remember what i did to you the last time that you were crying around like a r.ape victim, i'm actually in my best behaviour atm, no time for bullshít.

16 Likes

Re: Davido Replies A Girl Who Called Him Disgusting Gorilla by tundeotunba(m): 12:17pm On Mar 16, 2015
I love Davido's reply
Re: Davido Replies A Girl Who Called Him Disgusting Gorilla by StupidMod101: 12:19pm On Mar 16, 2015
Good day Nairalanders
I thank you all for listening and downloading my two tracks

(Dance track) "Erekere" http://mp3twit.com/uZP

And

(Pure yoruba Rap) "Fisile" http://mp3twit.com/v04

I'm here again with this shayo track
Please Download it and hear another YORUBA rap from me (f'rainbow) the igbo guy

This is "Ni Faaji" http://mp3twit.com/v4d

Show brother love

.....F'Rainbow.....

1 Like

Re: Davido Replies A Girl Who Called Him Disgusting Gorilla by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 16, 2015
If she's a preteen and kn0ws everything bout fake piercings and other mature shii.. Then me thinks she's mature enough to handle all the insults that'll flow into her page..

This is what happens when people make this children think that the world revolves around them.. Girl got it c0ming!
Re: Davido Replies A Girl Who Called Him Disgusting Gorilla by tola9ja: 12:21pm On Mar 16, 2015
that girl is a pdp fans
Re: Davido Replies A Girl Who Called Him Disgusting Gorilla by LondonKent: 12:23pm On Mar 16, 2015
LesbianBoy:
Lol....they should take it easy on the girl o! Anyways, i don't blame her sha. She must have been carried away by the words of desperate guys who use the word 'beautiful' anyhow! So in her mind she thinks she is the best thing that happened since friedplantain, that is why she has the mind to insult davido. angry angry

Men are wicked, xtremely wicked; Guys must have been praising or telling her how gorgeous she is hence calling Davido names.
Men!!! As long as the lady has hole in between her legs, you ll see guys using all sorts of adverbs and adjectives such as: gorgeous, epitome/paragon of beauty, awesomely and beautifully made......

2 Likes

Re: Davido Replies A Girl Who Called Him Disgusting Gorilla by Vyolet(f): 12:25pm On Mar 16, 2015
Everyone insults so why is hers any different?

1 Like

Re: Davido Replies A Girl Who Called Him Disgusting Gorilla by Orikinla(m): 12:25pm On Mar 16, 2015
[size=18pt]It takes a gorilla to recognize another gorilla. [/size]grin
Re: Davido Replies A Girl Who Called Him Disgusting Gorilla by goshen26: 12:25pm On Mar 16, 2015
hmmmmmmm!!!! she has not said her mind. later u will hear that Davido is sleeping with the same gu*l
Re: Davido Replies A Girl Who Called Him Disgusting Gorilla by bosun11(m): 12:25pm On Mar 16, 2015
The girl na real big FOOL !!!! She should go and ask those niggas telling her she is beautiful...LMAO...
Re: Davido Replies A Girl Who Called Him Disgusting Gorilla by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 16, 2015
It was at this moment Yvette130 knew ...she fvcked up! grin why write a check your ass can't cash?
Re: Davido Replies A Girl Who Called Him Disgusting Gorilla by YoungDaNaval(m): 12:27pm On Mar 16, 2015
LondonKent:

Men are wicked, xtremely wicked; Guys must have been praising or telling her how gorgeous she is hence calling Davido names.
Men!!! As long as the lady has hole in between her legs, you ll see guys using all sorts of adverbs and adjectives such as: gorgeous, epitome/paragon of beauty, awesomely and beautifully made......
Are You A Learner?
Re: Davido Replies A Girl Who Called Him Disgusting Gorilla by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 16, 2015
rokiatu:

Omo her nose be like sewage pipe grin

1 Like

Re: Davido Replies A Girl Who Called Him Disgusting Gorilla by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 16, 2015
I pray the little girl don't commit suicide. She should learn to respect people. I bet she wouldn't try that if Davido was her elder brother. The internet has made it possible for anyone to say whatever comes out of their mouth.

And for all those Davido's defence council, abeg e don do. See as dem wan finish the girl like say na their father she insult.

1 Like

Re: Davido Replies A Girl Who Called Him Disgusting Gorilla by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:31pm On Mar 16, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Poor girl, she obviously bit more than what she can chew. Well that is what happens when one gives Internet access to little kids these days, dem go just come online dey talk rubbish dey yarn anyhow. You think I am lying, visit nairaland's romance section.

FriedPlantain

#WORD!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Replies A Girl Who Called Him Disgusting Gorilla by blaizze(f): 12:32pm On Mar 16, 2015
rokiatu:
chisossad dis is not fair!! how can u have all dat asz 2 ur self. just u alone o. only u. chai nature can be partial.
Re: Davido Replies A Girl Who Called Him Disgusting Gorilla by lexxwiz(m): 12:32pm On Mar 16, 2015
And you'll call this mature? Common mates, Davido shouldn't have gone extreme with the las. Do you know what this could do to that young girl? He's a public figure now and shouldn't ever put up a kid to such negative popularity. I don't hate Davido but this is hard core 1st degree reverse psychology. That child won't be able to handle!!!!

1 Like

Re: Davido Replies A Girl Who Called Him Disgusting Gorilla by kullozone(m): 12:34pm On Mar 16, 2015
see as she resemble pawpaw wey dem fix NOSE for...
Re: Davido Replies A Girl Who Called Him Disgusting Gorilla by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 16, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Yeah, the other one that starts with W abi? Those Westlife guys can like to talk rubbish at times eh angry
Just tell her that you like her. Shy guys. Smh
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Davido Replies A Girl Who Called Him Disgusting Gorilla by dlfantasy2015: 12:38pm On Mar 16, 2015
lexxwiz:
And you'll call this mature? Common mates, Davido shouldn't have gone extreme with the las. Do you know what this could do to that young girl? He's a public figure now and shouldn't ever put up a kid to such negative popularity. I don't hate Davido but this is hard core 1st degree reverse psychology. That child won't be able to handle!!!!
She should have never started what she couldn't finish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dancing With Girls From Nigeria Made Me Realize I Really Suck At Dancing, Amber / Flavour's Beautiful Daughter & Babymama, Anna Banner / Toyin Abraham Mocks Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.