Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Davido Replies A Girl Who Called Him Disgusting Gorilla - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Replies A Girl Who Called Him Disgusting Gorilla (51242 Views)

Davido Replies Chiamaka Okeke, Girl Who Wants To Commit Suicide Over Him / Davido Replies Twitter User Who Said His Father's Money Is Not His! / Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Replies A Girl Who Called Him Disgusting Gorilla by OlufemiWhit(m): 2:20pm On Mar 16, 2015
The matured act should have been davido not to reply her....

1 Like

Re: Davido Replies A Girl Who Called Him Disgusting Gorilla by Aida13: 2:21pm On Mar 16, 2015
that girl is so silly for her young age. She deserves all the insults. She really has a wrong attitude and it shows in her expression.

By the way, Davido is very goodlooking so where is the gorilla description coming from? SMFH
Re: Davido Replies A Girl Who Called Him Disgusting Gorilla by texazzpete(m): 2:27pm On Mar 16, 2015
Look at all you clowns, calling a 12 year old girl disgusting names like 'bitch'...all because of a celebrity who doesn't know you exist.

What is WRONG with you people? She's childish because - get this - she's a CHILD! Yet here you have folks who are 20+ years of age calling her a 'bitch'. A Child. Are you people insane?

You could have left it at Davido's retort. But you unpaid voltrons have now taken it up to cyber-bullying levels. Crazy.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Replies A Girl Who Called Him Disgusting Gorilla by sayso: 2:58pm On Mar 16, 2015
Social media!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.See what you have caused.If this girl boils and commits suicide nko?
Re: Davido Replies A Girl Who Called Him Disgusting Gorilla by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 16, 2015
sweathold2:
hmmm the girl is even ugly too o.Abi na only me they see am like that

No bi only u ohhh
Re: Davido Replies A Girl Who Called Him Disgusting Gorilla by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 16, 2015
Lala247:

No bi only u ohhh

My sumptuous Lala
Re: Davido Replies A Girl Who Called Him Disgusting Gorilla by Nobody: 3:03pm On Mar 16, 2015
hifaif:

My sumptuous Lala

Oga general wetin dey wink
Re: Davido Replies A Girl Who Called Him Disgusting Gorilla by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 16, 2015
Lala247:

Oga general wetin dey wink

You ought to woo me. You know I love you now.
Re: Davido Replies A Girl Who Called Him Disgusting Gorilla by Nobody: 3:09pm On Mar 16, 2015
hifaif:

You ought to woo me. You know I love you now.

I hope say no bi rokiatu u na dey diss ... Hmmm u guys want to upset me today
Re: Davido Replies A Girl Who Called Him Disgusting Gorilla by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 16, 2015
Lala247:

I hope say no bi rokiatu u na dey diss ... Hmmm u guys want to upset me today

I am not dissing her, baby. She didn't do anything to me. On the contrary, it is one guy like that that I am dissing.
Re: Davido Replies A Girl Who Called Him Disgusting Gorilla by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 16, 2015
Ilekeh:
If she's just12, they need to leave this girl alone.

And what is a 12 year old doing on davido's page shes not even legal ... Already abusing ppl if she cn dish it she can take it
wink

1 Like

Re: Davido Replies A Girl Who Called Him Disgusting Gorilla by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 16, 2015
hifaif:

I am not dissing her, baby. She didn't do anything to me. On the contrary, it is one guy like that that I am dissing.

Oh lol ok

Ahhh cause i saw her comments n was like what .
Re: Davido Replies A Girl Who Called Him Disgusting Gorilla by idu1(m): 3:25pm On Mar 16, 2015
Make the girl no commit suicide for una insult undecided
Re: Davido Replies A Girl Who Called Him Disgusting Gorilla by Nobody: 3:26pm On Mar 16, 2015
texazzpete:
Look at all you clowns, calling a 12 year old girl disgusting names like 'bitch'...all because of a celebrity who doesn't know you exist.

What is WRONG with you people? She's childish because - get this - she's a CHILD! Yet here you have folks who are 20+ years of age calling her a 'bitch'. A Child. Are you people insane?

You could have left it at Davido's retort. But you unpaid voltrons have now taken it up to cyber-bullying levels. Crazy.

I adore your intelligence and understanding.

1 Like

Re: Davido Replies A Girl Who Called Him Disgusting Gorilla by rhames(m): 3:29pm On Mar 16, 2015
slimmy05:
I don't know why she would call Davido gorilla, that's exteme hate. Watch how fans go hard on her instagram page.

Son of a Gorilla

Daughter of A chimpanzeeeeeee!!!!!1

Just passing by?
Re: Davido Replies A Girl Who Called Him Disgusting Gorilla by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 16, 2015
Tdhforreal:

Oh dear, your madness is sacrosanct.

Sacrosanct? Wrong Word (WW)

1 Like

Re: Davido Replies A Girl Who Called Him Disgusting Gorilla by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 16, 2015
Tdhforreal:

This is the last time I'm going to reply you, I can't be seen arguing with a Madman cos obviously that would be futile. Now go on, jog on and get the F*ck off my handle. grin

Arguing? Wrong Word (WW)
Re: Davido Replies A Girl Who Called Him Disgusting Gorilla by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 16, 2015
Tdhforreal:

Silence is the equation for fools lipsrsealed

According to you, Silence = Fools

Meaningless. You are the fool.
Re: Davido Replies A Girl Who Called Him Disgusting Gorilla by espn(m): 4:29pm On Mar 16, 2015
Davido u shouldn't v replied her considering her age..am scared of another case of suicide! If she finds out she's truly embarassed den she might b forced to.
Re: Davido Replies A Girl Who Called Him Disgusting Gorilla by jameshardly(m): 4:40pm On Mar 16, 2015
TMNT...Naija Turtle

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mohbad’s Death: Bella Shmurda Breaks Silence, Accuses Naira Marley, Sam Larry / Dancing With Girls From Nigeria Made Me Realize I Really Suck At Dancing, Amber / Flavour's Beautiful Daughter & Babymama, Anna Banner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.