Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,261 members, 7,836,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Davido Replies A Girl Who Called Him Disgusting Gorilla - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Replies A Girl Who Called Him Disgusting Gorilla (51249 Views)

Davido Replies Chiamaka Okeke, Girl Who Wants To Commit Suicide Over Him / Davido Replies Twitter User Who Said His Father's Money Is Not His! / Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Replies A Girl Who Called Him Disgusting Gorilla by SuperSuave(m): 12:41pm On Mar 16, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Yeah, the other one that starts with W abi? Those Westlife guys can like to talk rubbish at times eh angry
I think its wizboy
Re: Davido Replies A Girl Who Called Him Disgusting Gorilla by Tdhforreal(m): 12:43pm On Mar 16, 2015
Dreyl:
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, i really don't want the past to hurt you, so i won't take that sh*t serious again, hope you know the only thing good about you is that bangable bandooky? Just bring that load over here let me devour it with my fork, don't you dare waste my time.

But brov, that your babe ugly af cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Davido Replies A Girl Who Called Him Disgusting Gorilla by ONESS: 12:43pm On Mar 16, 2015
slimmy05:
I don't know why she would call Davido gorilla, that's exteme hate. Watch how fans go hard on her instagram page.
Dear Davido, replying her with harsh words and your so called fans are raining insults on her shows that both you and your contributors to insulting her back are trully GORILLAS with plenty character problems. It is not typical of an international star as you have been acclaimed. i am non of your fan because of your childishness. you are not a man yet not to even think of you a man of character.
If it were me insulted i would like to find her and make her see the human in me instead of a GORILLA she thinks i am. NO OFFENSE

1 Like

Re: Davido Replies A Girl Who Called Him Disgusting Gorilla by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 16, 2015
Tdhforreal:

But brov, that your babe ugly af cheesy
I like honest people. grin

1 Like

Re: Davido Replies A Girl Who Called Him Disgusting Gorilla by kay5922: 12:46pm On Mar 16, 2015
blaizze:

chisossad dis is not fair!! how can u have all dat asz 2 ur self. just u alone o. only u. chai nature can be partial.

Tot, I was the only 1 that noticed ohh.

@rokiatu, Nne that curve on your body idi badt ooooo wink wink grin grin grin
Re: Davido Replies A Girl Who Called Him Disgusting Gorilla by deletrue: 12:46pm On Mar 16, 2015
shadowgwalker:
yes, true... she get luck say no be wizkid .
She get luck say nor be Pepe of Real Madread player of Spain.

1 Like

Re: Davido Replies A Girl Who Called Him Disgusting Gorilla by Nobody: 12:48pm On Mar 16, 2015
blaizze:

chisossad dis is not fair!! how can u have all dat asz 2 ur self. just u alone o. only u. chai nature can be partial.

kay5922:

Tot, I was the only 1 that noticed ohh.
@rokiatu, Nne that curve on your body idi badt ooooo wink wink grin grin grin
awwww ya all, now am shy embarassed thanks guys.

1 Like

Re: Davido Replies A Girl Who Called Him Disgusting Gorilla by Tdhforreal(m): 12:52pm On Mar 16, 2015
rokiatu:
I like honest people. grin

Yea mehn... hey Rookie can I have a quick word in private?
Re: Davido Replies A Girl Who Called Him Disgusting Gorilla by Ilekeh(f): 12:52pm On Mar 16, 2015
If she's just12, they need to leave this girl alone.
Re: Davido Replies A Girl Who Called Him Disgusting Gorilla by kay5922: 12:56pm On Mar 16, 2015
No need to be, if you've gat it [b]flaunt [/b]it and catch their eye smiley smiley smiley

rokiatu:

awwww ya all, now am shy embarassed thanks guys.
Re: Davido Replies A Girl Who Called Him Disgusting Gorilla by OCHOdee(f): 12:57pm On Mar 16, 2015
It's unfortunate tongue
Re: Davido Replies A Girl Who Called Him Disgusting Gorilla by perez100: 12:59pm On Mar 16, 2015
The way you all came against a little girl of 12 years shows that you all are in the same age grade with her.
Re: Davido Replies A Girl Who Called Him Disgusting Gorilla by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 16, 2015
she is probably one of davido's ex.i am sure davido used her without compensating her financially and dats why she is pissed.
Re: Davido Replies A Girl Who Called Him Disgusting Gorilla by octopusfreaky(f): 1:02pm On Mar 16, 2015
people who lack the fear of God abuse God's creature..be it ugly or beautiful,flat or endowed, black or white,smooth skin or pimples ,skin....don't mock anyone just look and keep quiet..
Re: Davido Replies A Girl Who Called Him Disgusting Gorilla by Pontaboki: 1:03pm On Mar 16, 2015
Waiting for Fashola to blame Gej.
mczico:
blame gej
Re: Davido Replies A Girl Who Called Him Disgusting Gorilla by Blitz888(m): 1:07pm On Mar 16, 2015
Now she has gotten the publicity she so desperately crave...
Re: Davido Replies A Girl Who Called Him Disgusting Gorilla by issylarry(m): 1:09pm On Mar 16, 2015
Na fame she want na
Re: Davido Replies A Girl Who Called Him Disgusting Gorilla by DaBullIT(m): 1:22pm On Mar 16, 2015
Kenedo-e2 , Heaven no sure for you at all grin grin grin

That said , It's safe to agree you all think insulting someone on internet may result to something entirely unprepared

I would say she was looking for cheap attention, but she's just 12 or 11

Conclusion , Internet use should be a course that has to be studied especially in Africa and beyond,

And i also think Internet should be censored for kids , But importantly it should be privilege not everybody's thing

IamOpemipo:
Ape queen? Wtf! Lmao

CrazyScientist:
See her selfie like say them use 0.01 pixel camera grin

shadowgwalker:
yes, true... she get luck say no be wizkid .

myhoodlink:
Davido response to her looks very mature. Mothers better caution their children on the use of words. The 11 or 12 years old girl should learn from this if she will at all. God bless Nigeria.

LesbianBoy:
Lol....they should take it easy on the girl o! Anyways, i don't blame her sha. She must have been carried away by the words of desperate guys who use the word 'beautiful' anyhow! So in her mind she thinks she is the best thing that happened since friedplantain, that is why she has the mind to insult davido. angry angry

juniormusa:
Chaaiii this girl don suffer grin grin

Lindajohn:
if na wizkid, the whole internet for Don catch fire. #davidoAlobam
Re: Davido Replies A Girl Who Called Him Disgusting Gorilla by Nobody: 1:29pm On Mar 16, 2015
I wonder how Wizkid would have responded....
Re: Davido Replies A Girl Who Called Him Disgusting Gorilla by buoye1(m): 1:29pm On Mar 16, 2015
She be like spoilt pawpaw(ibepe ri ra)

1 Like

Re: Davido Replies A Girl Who Called Him Disgusting Gorilla by LewisO: 1:29pm On Mar 16, 2015
[size=14pt]That girl, she's so ugly they dough her face to face gorilla biscuit. undecided[/size]

1 Like

Re: Davido Replies A Girl Who Called Him Disgusting Gorilla by Missmossy(f): 1:35pm On Mar 16, 2015
Chai! See insults grin
Re: Davido Replies A Girl Who Called Him Disgusting Gorilla by Nobody: 1:46pm On Mar 16, 2015
Tdhforreal:

Yea mehn... hey Rookie can I have a quick word in private?

Just because of this, you dissed a fellow man's dp. You think the lady is going to allow you touch her butts? You are a pathetic mutherfhucking sonsabitch. Weakling of a man. Woman wrapper.

7 Likes

Re: Davido Replies A Girl Who Called Him Disgusting Gorilla by bettercreature(m): 1:48pm On Mar 16, 2015
I bet this would pain Davido gan,celebrities hates being abused
Re: Davido Replies A Girl Who Called Him Disgusting Gorilla by delishpot: 1:58pm On Mar 16, 2015
Davido still fine pass her nau! Whyshe come dey call am names?
Re: Davido Replies A Girl Who Called Him Disgusting Gorilla by nkemdi89(f): 2:13pm On Mar 16, 2015
Tommorrow she will go and commit suicide courtesy of cyber bullies. Due to failure on the paths of her parents to monitor what their child does on internet also children nowadays own smart phones actually smarter than them, the little girl was trying to seek attention probably she has been reading online about fans abusing celebs.

1 Like

Re: Davido Replies A Girl Who Called Him Disgusting Gorilla by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 16, 2015
rokiatu:
Ugly girl feeling funky. How dare her. My davido of all people chie God see me see trouble.

Ugly personality ugly look. She got it all going for herself.

haba! She is just a kid.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido Storms Chef Chi’s Elder Sister’s Wedding In Style (video) / Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts / Mohbad’s Death: Bella Shmurda Breaks Silence, Accuses Naira Marley, Sam Larry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.