Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:25 PM

Davido Replies A Girl Who Called Him Disgusting Gorilla - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Replies A Girl Who Called Him Disgusting Gorilla (51207 Views)

Davido Replies Chiamaka Okeke, Girl Who Wants To Commit Suicide Over Him / Davido Replies Twitter User Who Said His Father's Money Is Not His! / Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Replies A Girl Who Called Him Disgusting Gorilla by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 16, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Yeah, the other one that starts with W abi? Those Westlife guys can like to talk rubbish at times eh angry

Chai !! Rotfl
Re: Davido Replies A Girl Who Called Him Disgusting Gorilla by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 16, 2015
rokiatu:
I like honest people. grin

You seem to be everywhere
Re: Davido Replies A Girl Who Called Him Disgusting Gorilla by Nobody: 6:06pm On Mar 16, 2015
David don't dey speak igbo ?
Re: Davido Replies A Girl Who Called Him Disgusting Gorilla by Oye50(m): 6:35pm On Mar 16, 2015
Very simple, u need cheap fame? Just attack a popular celeb on any social media and then you have it. I'm thinking WizKid right now
Re: Davido Replies A Girl Who Called Him Disgusting Gorilla by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 16, 2015
Tdhforreal:

Fackn 'ell.... you my friend, obviously are Cerebrally deficient. If not, why can't you follow basic instruction? I told you to jog off and F*ck off but your empty pangolo of a brain couldn't comprehend.
However I don't blame you, I blame that prostitute mother of yours that didn't breast feed you hence this incoherent behaviour. Now For the umpteenth time Hafaif get the f*ck of my handle!!! I know you would still reply after this to prove to the world that you're a He goat, so pls fulfill your destiny Animal!. *sigh*

INCOHERENT behaviour - Incoherent? Wrong Adjective (WA)
Re: Davido Replies A Girl Who Called Him Disgusting Gorilla by goldmine(f): 7:25pm On Mar 16, 2015
She's a little girl,yes. But that shouldn't be an excuse to overlook her comment. She was extremely rude. She should stay off such social media until she's mature enough to know how to use it. Talk of people taking advantage of social media to be rude and nasty to people just because they can't be seen physically.

I can't help but imagine how nasty she is to people in her day-to-day interactions with them. I'm not a fan of Davido but I believe people shd be treated with respect! What on earth is her beef with him? He's not her mate and would never be. Even if he looks like a gorilla,can she create a living being? Spoilt brat!

1 Like

Re: Davido Replies A Girl Who Called Him Disgusting Gorilla by lovely17(m): 8:35pm On Mar 16, 2015
valmunich:
Choi! That turtle headed boy get mind dey insult back¿ grin
supporting your claim

1 Like

Re: Davido Replies A Girl Who Called Him Disgusting Gorilla by sarmiie(m): 9:19pm On Mar 16, 2015
400billionman:
Obasanjo must hear this.

bruh!!!!! why na??!!!1

this is too hard
Re: Davido Replies A Girl Who Called Him Disgusting Gorilla by Archimedes10: 9:22pm On Mar 16, 2015
she is some how making sense
Re: Davido Replies A Girl Who Called Him Disgusting Gorilla by 400billionman: 9:29pm On Mar 16, 2015
sarmiie:

bruh!!!!! why na??!!!1

this is too hard

Jonathan must hear this...
Re: Davido Replies A Girl Who Called Him Disgusting Gorilla by bablojnr: 10:22pm On Mar 16, 2015
Hey Nairalanders. You need data to view stories like this, abi?. This is bablojnr formerly of nova networks. you can check me out here https://www.nairaland.com/2106021/etisalat-1gb-1000-mtn-1gb and here https://www.nairaland.com/2136980/etisalat-data-1gig-1100-naira. I sell etisalt data and i am doing a very simple promo. The first TEN PEOPLE to whatsapp this line TOMORROW MORNING- not anytime before that- would get etisalat data of 1GIG AND ABOVE. Free of charge. you wont pay anything so there are no strings attached. it is valid for only six more days however so whatsapp only if you are sure you can finish it up within that time. cheers. whatsapp 08184732157 or call 08176602847. After tomorrow i will go back to selling mtn and etisalat data at my normal price. Cheers.
Re: Davido Replies A Girl Who Called Him Disgusting Gorilla by Nobody: 12:11am On Mar 17, 2015
Davido is an i d i o t! She is just a 11-year-old girl for goodness sake. He should show maturity for once! Jeez! Somebody should talk to that singer to stop being petty. All artistes receive insults online every time. If he is not ready for that he should stop being a celebrity.
Re: Davido Replies A Girl Who Called Him Disgusting Gorilla by Nobody: 12:13am On Mar 17, 2015
all4naija:
Davido is an i d i o t! She is just a 11-year-old girl for goodness sake. He should show maturity for once! Jeez! Somebody should talk to that singer to stop being petty. All artistes receive insults online every time. If he is not ready for that he should stop being a celebrity.
We all have our bad mood smiley and sometimes you wonder. Its like an African American calling a Nigeria you f*cking black man
Re: Davido Replies A Girl Who Called Him Disgusting Gorilla by Nobody: 12:26am On Mar 17, 2015
slimmy05:
We all have our bad mood smiley and sometimes you wonder. Its like an African American calling a Nigeria you f*cking black man
The age matters in the case. If she were to be an adult I would completely agree with that not a 11-year-old girl.
Re: Davido Replies A Girl Who Called Him Disgusting Gorilla by Nobody: 12:55am On Mar 17, 2015
all4naija:
The age matters in the case. If she were to be an adult I would completely agree with that not a 11-year-old girl.
I think he just wondered and could make fun whenever he wants. He is a celebrity doesn't mean he is perfect or doesn't have his bad side. Its a sound to kids who misuse the social media thinking you can come out and call someone a disgusting gorilla? I won't go hard on her anyway, but the little girl went overboard and deserves whatever she gets, if that wasn't pointed out, I am sure she would go round calling other celebrities same.
Re: Davido Replies A Girl Who Called Him Disgusting Gorilla by osahons9(m): 2:46am On Mar 17, 2015
lets face it, so someone called him a gorilla and he went after her. Have you seen insults on real celebrity's instagram and Twitter pages? He took it overboard.
Re: Davido Replies A Girl Who Called Him Disgusting Gorilla by dyabman(m): 4:44am On Mar 17, 2015
valmunich:
Choi! That turtle headed boy get mind dey insult back¿ grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin IDD hia oo turtle ninja animation in 3D na so Davido dey look lmao

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cynthia Morgan: 'Dammy Krane Was Caught Because God Loves Him’ / Instagram Rich List 2019 : Highest Ranked Nigerian Instagrammers Included / Yemi Alade In N2.5m Dress To BET Awards (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.