Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Guys: What Would You Do If You Were A GIRL For One Day? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: What Would You Do If You Were A GIRL For One Day? (3871 Views)

One Day Women In Hijab Will Be More Attractive Than Those Bitches In Bikini-lady / Guy Asks Girl For A Picture Of Her In "Bra", See What He Got (pictured) / Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys: What Would You Do If You Were A GIRL For One Day? by koolet: 4:08am On Mar 16, 2015
Mehn it would be awesome cos ill be gallantly preety.

would look great having boobs, the curved shapey thing, knowing what triggers my nerves in guys,
Being bold always to face intruding niggaz,

Always plait my hair, no INDOMIE hairstyle or stupid weave-on, no numerous make-up or Emulsion paints, no eye'lash fixing, no nose or double ear-ring *yucks*
No padded bra, no radio-talking (our girls dey fvck up sha)...
Looking responsibe to see a good looking responsible dude cater for all my needs and calls me everyday.., *greatest feeling*
Not giving my boobi r' poohsie to the masses unlike most girls does, lolzz
Happily watch broke niqqaz buy me suya (guyz sha)..

Would happily go for swimming on my first date staying more natural than artificial...

Dont take this too serious we just here 2 have fun...

2 Likes

Re: Guys: What Would You Do If You Were A GIRL For One Day? by Nobody: 4:12am On Mar 16, 2015
I would grab on to my boobs and ass and probably never let go.
Re: Guys: What Would You Do If You Were A GIRL For One Day? by koolet: 4:17am On Mar 16, 2015
GhostProtocol:
I would grab on to my boobs and ass and probably never let go.
if the feeling does looks so great, ill extend my tenure till before my menstural-period

I dont wish to experience that sshit angry
Re: Guys: What Would You Do If You Were A GIRL For One Day? by Nobody: 4:21am On Mar 16, 2015
I will make sure I fukc throughout d day,so when I turn to normal human being,I won't be fukc starve
Re: Guys: What Would You Do If You Were A GIRL For One Day? by koolet: 4:24am On Mar 16, 2015
Ipledge:
I will make sure I fukc throughout d day,so when I turn to normal human being,I won't be fukc starve
so girl are no normal human undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Guys: What Would You Do If You Were A GIRL For One Day? by Nobody: 4:25am On Mar 16, 2015
koolet:
if the feeling does looks so great, ill extend my tenure till before my menstural-period

I dont wish to experience that sshit angry

Yuck, I don't nee that shh neither!
Re: Guys: What Would You Do If You Were A GIRL For One Day? by Nobody: 4:34am On Mar 16, 2015
koolet:
so girl are no normal human undecided
i no talk that oo
Re: Guys: What Would You Do If You Were A GIRL For One Day? by simplemach(m): 4:42am On Mar 16, 2015
Na to just look for one guy wen go fall mugu, allah that guy go pay everything wen girls don chop for my hand.

4 Likes

Re: Guys: What Would You Do If You Were A GIRL For One Day? by koolet: 4:49am On Mar 16, 2015
Lwkmd
Re: Guys: What Would You Do If You Were A GIRL For One Day? by koolet: 4:50am On Mar 16, 2015
simplemach:
Na to just look for one guy wen go fall mugu, allah that guy go pay everything wen girls don chop for my hand.
lookin at the way you pass that ear-piece inside your singlet i knew ure an original aboki man...
Grew up in kaduna now schooling @ ekiti...,

Yaayane'
durin election dnt mess our folks ooh

Ok SAI BUHARI
Sai BABA
Re: Guys: What Would You Do If You Were A GIRL For One Day? by simplemach(m): 4:53am On Mar 16, 2015
koolet:
lookin at the way you pass that ear-piece inside your singlet i knew ure an original aboki man...
Grew up in kaduna now schooling @ ekiti...,

Yaayane'
durin election dnt mess our folks ooh

Ok SAI BUHARI
Sai BABA

must a....f....c.... members show demselves anywher they go?
Re: Guys: What Would You Do If You Were A GIRL For One Day? by boolet: 4:58am On Mar 16, 2015
Na to go Allen; need to see from the olosho's eyes. grin
Re: Guys: What Would You Do If You Were A GIRL For One Day? by Kennywills7(m): 5:21am On Mar 16, 2015
I will just take sleeping pills till i become a man again
Don't want to face dat tin call mens......
Re: Guys: What Would You Do If You Were A GIRL For One Day? by Enegod(m): 5:28am On Mar 16, 2015
undecided
Re: Guys: What Would You Do If You Were A GIRL For One Day? by Nobody: 5:47am On Mar 16, 2015
How can any normal human even wish to be a lady even if girls had their way they would change their gender

Wait ooo

Before

U

Hang

Me

I
Was
Only
Joking

But seriously who the fvk enjoys being a woman
Re: Guys: What Would You Do If You Were A GIRL For One Day? by Nobody: 5:51am On Mar 16, 2015
I will Bleep she everdays angry
Re: Guys: What Would You Do If You Were A GIRL For One Day? by jimohibrahim(m): 6:06am On Mar 16, 2015
i guess i will become a millionaire
Re: Guys: What Would You Do If You Were A GIRL For One Day? by free2ryhme: 6:36am On Mar 16, 2015
HSinclair:
I will Bleep she everdays angry

good to note your madness not yet cured

1 Like

Re: Guys: What Would You Do If You Were A GIRL For One Day? by Nobody: 6:41am On Mar 16, 2015
free2ryhme:

good to note your madness not yet cured
puppies y are u folow me go everywhere, do I colent ur bone? undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys: What Would You Do If You Were A GIRL For One Day? by free2ryhme: 6:42am On Mar 16, 2015
HSinclair:

puppies y are u folow me go everywhere, do I colent ur bone? undecided

ur stupidity is plaguing this forum
Re: Guys: What Would You Do If You Were A GIRL For One Day? by Nobody: 6:45am On Mar 16, 2015
free2ryhme:

ur stupidity is plaguing this forum
Is like u want two chaise me frm this dustbin dat I enjoy sleep lass naite or are u walkin for LASMA? undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys: What Would You Do If You Were A GIRL For One Day? by Nobody: 6:56am On Mar 16, 2015
As a PSEUDO-LADY, I will try to IMAGINE how and Y they FOOLISHLY FALL IN LOVE...

that means I will head for a CT scan of my BRAIN and a complete mental state assessment.
Re: Guys: What Would You Do If You Were A GIRL For One Day? by 7footre(m): 6:59am On Mar 16, 2015
I'm no chauvinist but i'm very okay been a guy... if worse come to worse na to sleep till d next day sure pass
Re: Guys: What Would You Do If You Were A GIRL For One Day? by fr3do(m): 7:02am On Mar 16, 2015
What would I do if I had supernatural powers
That would be better.

A man imagining he is a woman is gay.
Re: Guys: What Would You Do If You Were A GIRL For One Day? by shitshappen(m): 7:20am On Mar 16, 2015
I would probably hole in all day till the madness is over cos I know I will make a very uglee gurl
Re: Guys: What Would You Do If You Were A GIRL For One Day? by naijaboiy: 8:05am On Mar 16, 2015
Mehn count me out undecided
Re: Guys: What Would You Do If You Were A GIRL For One Day? by Misogynist2014(m): 8:55am On Mar 16, 2015
I will lock up myself in a room
Re: Guys: What Would You Do If You Were A GIRL For One Day? by prettyjo(f): 9:23am On Mar 16, 2015
silly comments here and there
Re: Guys: What Would You Do If You Were A GIRL For One Day? by Houseofglam7(f): 9:40am On Mar 16, 2015
Reading em comments
Re: Guys: What Would You Do If You Were A GIRL For One Day? by fabolakers(m): 9:56am On Mar 16, 2015
Would change back into a guy immediately. Can't have guys making their bleeping move on me.

But OP, you said for a day and you want to be plaiting your hair always, still go for swimming on your first date, have broke niggas buy you stay and give your cookies to only expensive dudes. Just say you want to be Okpo for that day nah undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Byebye Nairaland / 10 Things Nigerian Women Do To Get A Husband / Falling In Love With A Colleague In Training, But Is She Pretending?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.