Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,513 members, 7,816,243 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

My Question To Guys That Are Sending Pms To Girls Here. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Question To Guys That Are Sending Pms To Girls Here. (3779 Views)

Who Is Even Sending Pms To Those Ugly Ladies Here / Advise To Girls Sending Unclad Pictures To Guys (A Must Read) / See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Question To Guys That Are Sending Pms To Girls Here. by Udmaster(m): 12:28am On Jul 18, 2016
My simple Question To Dudes That Are Sending PMs To Girls Here is, for what purpose?
The PM addicts may be downlow gays, that lacks confidence to talk to a babe in real life.
You see them asslicking every moniker with "f" up and down. Bitchez wrappers.
Creating dumb threads like "top 10 most beautiful ladies on nairaland".
some of the bitchez re not even real, damn fake. Cut that sh*t.
Naija niggerz swag up, dope low, bounce into the mudfvking str*etz and bone some bitchez. Damn
just wanna make a common sense.

6 Likes

Re: My Question To Guys That Are Sending Pms To Girls Here. by RoyalBlak007: 12:30am On Jul 18, 2016
soul mates

or fvck mates

cheesy grin that's why sum dudes do pm's

1 Like

Re: My Question To Guys That Are Sending Pms To Girls Here. by Nobody: 12:30am On Jul 18, 2016
Op dey vex....grin
Re: My Question To Guys That Are Sending Pms To Girls Here. by MzPecs(f): 12:31am On Jul 18, 2016
Oga OP leave them nah.. undecided undecided

Is it your PM? grin grin

4 Likes

Re: My Question To Guys That Are Sending Pms To Girls Here. by Udmaster(m): 12:31am On Jul 18, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
grin
hey niqqur
Re: My Question To Guys That Are Sending Pms To Girls Here. by PeachyP(f): 12:32am On Jul 18, 2016
tongue
Re: My Question To Guys That Are Sending Pms To Girls Here. by vicstar(m): 12:33am On Jul 18, 2016
Udmaster:
My simple Question To Dudes That Are Sending PMs To Girls Here is, for what purpose?
They may be downlow gays, that lacks confidence to talk to a babe in real life.
Naija niggerz swag up, dope low, bounce into the mudfvking str*etz and bone some bitchez. Damn

don't mind 'em undecided they will just be dropping pms as if its their CV they are dropping for job That's why we need to vote for a real guy, that doesn't "ass lick"

www.nairaland.com/vizkiz
Re: My Question To Guys That Are Sending Pms To Girls Here. by Udmaster(m): 12:33am On Jul 18, 2016
MzPecs:
Oga OP leave them nah.. undecided undecided

Is it your PM? grin grin
is dat u in that dp? if u, u resemble one of my hood bitchez in the state. Jamaican apple.
Wow
Re: My Question To Guys That Are Sending Pms To Girls Here. by Nobody: 12:34am On Jul 18, 2016
grin I agree ... Men never rest to get their luck... Some of them juz join here to send pm... angry angry angry
Re: My Question To Guys That Are Sending Pms To Girls Here. by Udmaster(m): 12:35am On Jul 18, 2016
vicstar:

don't mind 'em undecided they will just be dropping pms as if its their CV they are dropping for job That's why we need to vote for a real guy, that doesn't "ass lick"

www.nairaland.com/vizkiz
u got d sh*t mehn. Vote?any poll niqqer
Re: My Question To Guys That Are Sending Pms To Girls Here. by MzPecs(f): 12:36am On Jul 18, 2016
Udmaster:
is dat u in that dp? if u, u resemble one of my hood bitchez in the state. Jamaican apple.
Wow
Go check yourself bro.. cool

5 Likes

Re: My Question To Guys That Are Sending Pms To Girls Here. by Udmaster(m): 12:36am On Jul 18, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin I agree ... Men never rest to get their luck... Some of them juz join here to send pm... angry angry angry
dat sucks, bird.
Re: My Question To Guys That Are Sending Pms To Girls Here. by MzPecs(f): 12:36am On Jul 18, 2016
Udmaster:
Wow
Are you okay?

2 Likes

Re: My Question To Guys That Are Sending Pms To Girls Here. by Udmaster(m): 12:38am On Jul 18, 2016
MzPecs:

Are you okay?
am a nyc guy. Don't nigeria bird learn 2 take complimentz.
Re: My Question To Guys That Are Sending Pms To Girls Here. by vicstar(m): 12:38am On Jul 18, 2016
Udmaster:
u got d sh*t mehn. Vote?any poll niqqer

poll coming up soon hommie cool that nigga is a real G wink he needs ya vote maahn cool
Re: My Question To Guys That Are Sending Pms To Girls Here. by Udmaster(m): 12:40am On Jul 18, 2016
vicstar:

poll coming up soon hommie cool that nigga is a real G wink he needs ya vote maahn cool
got ur back,
Re: My Question To Guys That Are Sending Pms To Girls Here. by Nobody: 12:40am On Jul 18, 2016
Udmaster:
dat sucks, bird.

Bird? U called me bird? grin i must say it cud be a PHOENIX tongue

2 Likes

Re: My Question To Guys That Are Sending Pms To Girls Here. by Udmaster(m): 12:44am On Jul 18, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Bird? U called me bird? grin it must say it must be a a PHOENIX tongue
re u on crack,miss?
Re: My Question To Guys That Are Sending Pms To Girls Here. by Nobody: 12:44am On Jul 18, 2016
Even most of those using female monikers are males there is nothing bad in sending pm to a real female but too many childish vibe here including both side it sucks.
Re: My Question To Guys That Are Sending Pms To Girls Here. by vicstar(m): 12:45am On Jul 18, 2016
Udmaster:
got ur back,

ama hit u up when da time is right mahhn cool

Re: My Question To Guys That Are Sending Pms To Girls Here. by Nobody: 12:46am On Jul 18, 2016
Udmaster:
re u on crack,miss?

Oh on tat point ------ Tat cud be u..
Re: My Question To Guys That Are Sending Pms To Girls Here. by Udmaster(m): 12:47am On Jul 18, 2016
kamel4real2015:
Even most of those using female monikers are males there is nothing bad in sending pm to a real female but too many childish vibe here including both side it sucks.
y will a bro be hiding behind an "f" moniker, is he looking for an azz screwer?
Re: My Question To Guys That Are Sending Pms To Girls Here. by vicstar(m): 12:50am On Jul 18, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Oh on tat point ------ Tat cud be u..

sugar grin we need you on team_vizkiz wha ya say? wink
Can a nigga get a "yes" cool
Re: My Question To Guys That Are Sending Pms To Girls Here. by Nobody: 12:51am On Jul 18, 2016
Udmaster:
y will a bro be hiding behind an "f" moniker, is he looking for an azz screwer?
There are many of them dont know what they gain from that just too disguisting.
Re: My Question To Guys That Are Sending Pms To Girls Here. by bitchcrafts: 1:03am On Jul 18, 2016
Udmaster:
The PM addicts may be downlow gays, that lacks confidence to talk to a babe in real life.
You made it 100 ma nigg! Dope vibes here mehn!!
Re: My Question To Guys That Are Sending Pms To Girls Here. by Nobody: 1:12am On Jul 18, 2016
vicstar:

sugar grin we need you on team_vizkiz wha ya say? wink

Can a nigga get a "yes" cool

I don't want to be harsh on this... undecided
Re: My Question To Guys That Are Sending Pms To Girls Here. by vicstar(m): 1:19am On Jul 18, 2016
TrapQueen77:

I don't want to be harsh on this... undecided
I was expecting a simple answer sha cry I see no reason to be harsh lipsrsealed Anyway, ama just swerve hun undecided
Re: My Question To Guys That Are Sending Pms To Girls Here. by Nobody: 1:22am On Jul 18, 2016
vicstar:

I was expecting a simple answer sha cry I see no reason to be harsh lipsrsealed
Anyway, ama just swerve hun undecided

Good.
Re: My Question To Guys That Are Sending Pms To Girls Here. by Nobody: 1:37am On Jul 18, 2016
Lol you go fear campaign strategy grin
Yeah udmaster, those niggaz ain't shît. But this niggar iamkingzlee is dope and ladies send him pms instead cuz he knows his shît(wtf am I typing)
Pls he needs your support and votes so he could teach other niggaz to swag up(whatever the fûck that means!
vicstar:

www.nairaland.com/vizkiz

1 Like

Re: My Question To Guys That Are Sending Pms To Girls Here. by halfricanadian(f): 1:47am On Jul 18, 2016
Niggas grab a liver nd walk up to that bae
Re: My Question To Guys That Are Sending Pms To Girls Here. by Nobody: 2:23am On Jul 18, 2016
You said this...

Udmaster:

Then you did this...

Udmaster:
Wow

undecided

1 Like

Re: My Question To Guys That Are Sending Pms To Girls Here. by mhisbliss(f): 4:53am On Jul 18, 2016
Op just wanna make sense but the nigga failed whoefully tryna make sense, you haul your ass up here faking ganster nigga you aint from the street you some buster who cant keep his tight ass together, those pms aint your stress, ion reply but it aint ass licking, most dudes don't feel comfortable spilling thier feelings on a public forum for everyone to see so they go private thats why its called pm(private message) it doesn't mean they aint gat balls. Lol i hope i sounded ganster as well, ganster is the language op understands cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Took Her Outing, I Will Slay Her Soonest! / Azealia Banks Exposes Her Boobs On Instagram (video) / Young Lady With Big Hips Causes Commotion Online After These Her Photos Went Vir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.