Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,011 members, 7,863,668 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:58 PM

My Encounter With Captain Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Encounter With Captain Buhari (29053 Views)

"My Encounter With Abba Kyari, Nigeria's Crime Buster" - Journalist Shares Photo / Ekiti Rigging: Interview With Captain Sagir Koli Who Recorded Meeting - Sahara / Must See !!! Interview With Captain Sagir Koli over PDP election rigging !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Encounter With Captain Buhari by Spidermon: 11:53am On Mar 16, 2015
I know a particular president that would have set up a committee instead to look into the seizure of the car and will only take action when the next elections are less than a month away.
Meanwhile, he would have sold/leased out the car to his cronies...
Re: My Encounter With Captain Buhari by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 16, 2015
Join him cheesy
suptol:
pls, who knows how I can find my way out of here. undecided??

Re: My Encounter With Captain Buhari by LagosBoi2(m): 11:56am On Mar 16, 2015
sandzphield:

Buhari is now ur god?
#IN GOD I TRUST ..

Just as you put it he is a small god who will CHANGE the story of this country and the Nigeria of our dreams where Nigerians can start coming back home is realised
Re: My Encounter With Captain Buhari by Abejimico(m): 12:00pm On Mar 16, 2015
egift:
Everyone that has met Buhari will tell you how good the man is. It is only the corrupt politicians who do not want to stop looting Nigeria that are tarnishing Buhari's image.

Tell them

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Captain Buhari by United4lyf(m): 12:02pm On Mar 16, 2015
evanscheck:
Buahari might be a good leader, discipline and honest but d truth is dat he is old and shud be resting/ retiring... u must have been told in ur primary school that u are the leader of tomorrow. I ask u when wud u start leading when old men wud nt hand over or step down. Think abt it
how will he retire when the young ones don't even have a clue on how to govern,most of our young politicians only see public offices as an opportunity to enriched themselves,friends and families to the detriment of the nation and it's other populace.The truth is we need a new direction on how to govern this country,public office holders should see themselves as servant to the country not masters.We can't continue this way.
Re: My Encounter With Captain Buhari by otunbadan(m): 12:03pm On Mar 16, 2015
LagosBoi2:
Sai Buhari

#IN BUHARI WE TRUST#

Because God is on his annual leave smh for you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With Captain Buhari by Intendy: 12:04pm On Mar 16, 2015
slimjoe87:
u r idiot...............u r d failure of urs self by saying dis
Pls go and read broadly
Re: My Encounter With Captain Buhari by sitesolutions: 12:09pm On Mar 16, 2015
The biggest problem many people have may not be with Buhari but with those that have hijacked him for personal agenda. They do not mean well for anyone other than themselves and their cronies.
He has surrounded himself with many currupt politicians and ex politicians who he will never be able to control. If he ever wins, the fear is they will all be in his payroll.
He can't fool anyone with his soundbites on fighting curruption. Will he ever be able to go after his boss, Tinubu, the most currupt man in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With Captain Buhari by Oiselenjakhian(m): 12:11pm On Mar 16, 2015
Hello I am a web developer. My personal website is [url]trustondevcenary.com[/url] please visit my site and get in touch with me if you want a website.

In addition [url]dreamquestmultimedia.com[/url] is my company website. Please visit it and subscribe by email to receive updates when we launch.
Re: My Encounter With Captain Buhari by deletrue: 12:12pm On Mar 16, 2015
kahal29:
The Nigerian Civil War ended on January 15, 1970. Naturally, Nige­rian soldiers occupied every part of Igbo land and used school premises as their make-shift barracks. Less mal­nourished young men were sus­pected to be defunct Biafran soldiers and some ladies suf­fered at the hands of the ram­paging soldiers.

My village, Umueleke, in Ehime Mbano of Imo State, was one of the communities occupied by the Nigerian soldiers with their natural provocative utterances. The village shares a common boundary with Mbaise in Imo State, where we assumed to be the operational headquarters of the Nigerian soldiers within our area during that period.

On a certain day in March 1970, one of our brothers that fled Lagos to Biafra with his new car, but could not use same during the war for fear of being confis­cated by Biafran Soldiers, per­fectly concealed same throughout the period of the Civil War. He brought out the car in March of the same year and drove same to our market square where the sol­diers were stationed.

Unfortunately, the soldiers harassed him out of the car and confiscated same, luckily for him there was a divine intervention as the crowd of onlookers saw a con­voy coming from the Mbaise axis of our community and suddenly a young and slim officer alighted from the military jeep. He en­quired why the crowd gathered and why the man was weeping; the man informed him of how the soldiers had beaten him up and confiscated his car.

The slim officer was a captain with his name-tag Buhari. The officer reminded the people that the war had ended and such thing should not happen. He quickly ordered for the release of the car and also reprimanded the soldiers and as a result, our community enjoyed the usual freedom.

When he became the Head of State, I discovered from his facial appearance that it was the same Buhari that showed human con­cern to our brother.

But since Buhari indicated in­terest in ruling the country once again, I have read many commen­taries on the pages of newspapers and electronic media that are very uncomplimentary about his life and I wonder whether it is the same Buhari I met in 1970 who was full of passion for people.

However, from my encounter with GMB then, I came to the conclusion that he is not only hu­mane, but a stickler for justice as demonstrated by his insistence that my brother’s car is returned immediately and which the sol­diers did. That he ordered that the car be returned and the soldiers involved in such act be detained for stepping beyond their bounds depicted Buhari as a compassion­ate man and a disciplinarian who abhors maltreating innocent civil­ians. After all, Buhari could have joined forces with his men to con­fiscate the car, but he did not be­cause he believed that the war had ended and people should be set free form bondage and discrimi­nation. But he said “mbanau ooo!”

Of course, the lessons learnt from the above are: that a leader must stand for justice at all times; that a leader must take a decision when necessary; that a leader must instil discipline in his lieu­tenants; that not all Northern sol­diers were wicked after the war and that GMB is misrepresented by many Nigerians who see him as evil and tribalistic.

Indeed, from the lessons, one can deduce that GMB is far bet­ter than our South-South brothers who confiscated our property im­mediately after the war and nick­named it ‘abondoned property’ particularly in Rivers and Bayel­sa. Many Igbos died while in pur­suit of their legitimate rights over their property. My family mem­bers were victims and I nearly lost my life.. Again, I think some Igbos are still at war with Buhari, 45 years after the war ended. So, if by divine act, Buhari wins, what will be the fate of Igbos.?

.Barrister Onyebueke is the former Vice-Chairman,

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=109383
Dust.
Re: My Encounter With Captain Buhari by Sacramento4real(m): 12:16pm On Mar 16, 2015
tit:

only witch craft people will use broom.
Retard!Shebi na umbrella u dey take sweep ur house?In d contrary,only witches are afraid of broom.I remember then while growing up,when u beat a child with a a broom,u will be reprimanded and reminded that its only witches that you beat with brooms.So,its only witches that are afraid of brooms.

Sai Buhari!
Re: My Encounter With Captain Buhari by hope4nigeria(m): 12:22pm On Mar 16, 2015
evanscheck:
Buahari might be a good leader, discipline and honest but d truth is dat he is old and shud be resting/ retiring... u must have been told in ur primary school that u are the leader of tomorrow. I ask u when wud u start leading when old men wud nt hand over or step down. Think abt it
I'm a Yoruba from ogun state!
1).Bankole was a youth and corrupt. We told him all his british acent english wil never return him we voted him out.
2).It Is good, youth can be a leader of tomorow! But Nigerian political setings will only produced corrupt/killer youth. Those youth who can drink blood of fellow being. The good one will not want to risk there life.
3).Only those hate Buhari are those afraid he will punish them for looting our treasury and their brain washed follower.
4).Abuja as a case study: a 2detached duplex each(X200UNIT) bulding Estate is own by one Man(Deputy senate president). This 200mansion is empty. Qout me with ur details and I will show you where the estate is located! With proof he is the owner and theseme with many other political office holders. Infact if you see david mark,jonathan,obasanjo etc estate! You will know that people destiny has been maginalise. These set of politician will never want buhari having known he may probe and confiscate the property. Note: ordinary residence of Abuja pay 600k for just a single room, if you go to abuja village and buld! This govt(PDP) will locate and demolish the house.
5).At the moment, we need a leader that will sanitise the system. Who do you think is that youth for now! Believe me he can't survie it. Ask yardua, he tried it but endup in grave or you think he died naturaly? Well.
6).Buhari mission: as for me, buhari is going on a sucide mision,because curropt forces will wage war.but base on his record. He has created fear meaning he has won the batle 50%.
In conclussion: the system must be sanitise 1st to give way for the youth. Thanks.

4 Likes

Re: My Encounter With Captain Buhari by Diamby: 12:23pm On Mar 16, 2015
tit:
There is another story about how Buhari saved millions of Igbo people from being burnt alive in Awka, Anambra state.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Maybe this young captain is the commander in chief of Nigerian forces in Biafra
Or this is our usual diet of APC lies.
grin grin grin
Is it also a lie that it was GMB that recommended late prof. dora akunyili to obasanjo has nafdac DG despite the fact that she from the SE and it is mostly her people that are involved in fake drugs?

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Captain Buhari by adediranta(m): 12:25pm On Mar 16, 2015
evanscheck:

Maybe if some clueless human wasn't insisting on remaining on the throne for anoda FOUR whole years, we wouldn't have had to look for someone of Buhari calibre to save us. Corruption is the first thing we need to get rid of in Nigeria and not some transformation agenda thrash that is helping a selected few get RICHER in 9ja.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Captain Buhari by sweetchi1011: 12:31pm On Mar 16, 2015
I believe Buhari is a good man but do u think the people around him are not corrupt?
So, only PDP politicians are corrupt but APC politicians are not cos Buhari is their flag bearer?
Most of them were in PDP for most of their tenure, and all of a sudden, that same PDP is the only party that have corrupt politicians. I am not a fan of GEJ, cos as far as am concerned, he is supposed to have taken this country to a greater height, that was my own expectations but ..... GEJ is the lesser of two evils!
Re: My Encounter With Captain Buhari by 989900: 12:34pm On Mar 16, 2015
adediranta:

Maybe if some clueless human wasn't insisting on remaining on the throne for anoda FOUR whole years, we wouldn't have had to look for someone of Buhari calibre to save us. Corruption is the first thing we need to get rid of in Nigeria and not some transformation agenda thrash that is helping a selected few get RICHER in 9ja.

GBAM!
Re: My Encounter With Captain Buhari by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 12:36pm On Mar 16, 2015
evanscheck:
Buhari might be a good leader, discipline and honest but d truth is dat he is old and shud be resting/ retiring... u must have been told in ur primary school that u are the leader of tomorrow. I ask u when wud u start leading when old men wud nt hand over or step down. Think abt it
The question is, are you leading under this present regime? If Buhari wins, does that mean you won't be leading? When we are being told we are the leaders of tommorrow, in a class of nothing less than 30, all over the nation, are they saying we are going to all be presidents and governors all together? Certainly no. Leading in ur own cliche doesn't mean u'r not a leader. Lead well where you are, even if u ave younger siblings, lead them well.

In the US, we have an old-young Barrack Obama as president, bt we still ave even older folks leading major and key areas of the country. Even if Buhari is not contesting, are u gonna be a leader now? The truth is, they were not fighting over measly girls and drinking around when they were young. Even their mates, those that 'smoke' away their youth, you know where they are now. Our peers are leading already, some head of brands, some managers of investments, some in key political capacities, it is for you and me to start thinking as a leader too.

Give Buhari a chance to put us on the right track again. Hoping to hear your leadership achievements too in d nearest future.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Captain Buhari by kernel504(m): 12:38pm On Mar 16, 2015
kahal29:
The Nigerian Civil War ended on January 15, 1970. Naturally, Nige­rian soldiers occupied every part of Igbo land and used school premises as their make-shift barracks. Less mal­nourished young men were sus­pected to be defunct Biafran soldiers and some ladies suf­fered at the hands of the ram­paging soldiers.

My village, Umueleke, in Ehime Mbano of Imo State, was one of the communities occupied by the Nigerian soldiers with their natural provocative utterances. The village shares a common boundary with Mbaise in Imo State, where we assumed to be the operational headquarters of the Nigerian soldiers within our area during that period.

On a certain day in March 1970, one of our brothers that fled Lagos to Biafra with his new car, but could not use same during the war for fear of being confis­cated by Biafran Soldiers, per­fectly concealed same throughout the period of the Civil War. He brought out the car in March of the same year and drove same to our market square where the sol­diers were stationed.

Unfortunately, the soldiers harassed him out of the car and confiscated same, luckily for him there was a divine intervention as the crowd of onlookers saw a con­voy coming from the Mbaise axis of our community and suddenly a young and slim officer alighted from the military jeep. He en­quired why the crowd gathered and why the man was weeping; the man informed him of how the soldiers had beaten him up and confiscated his car.

The slim officer was a captain with his name-tag Buhari. The officer reminded the people that the war had ended and such thing should not happen. He quickly ordered for the release of the car and also reprimanded the soldiers and as a result, our community enjoyed the usual freedom.

When he became the Head of State, I discovered from his facial appearance that it was the same Buhari that showed human con­cern to our brother.

But since Buhari indicated in­terest in ruling the country once again, I have read many commen­taries on the pages of newspapers and electronic media that are very uncomplimentary about his life and I wonder whether it is the same Buhari I met in 1970 who was full of passion for people.

However, from my encounter with GMB then, I came to the conclusion that he is not only hu­mane, but a stickler for justice as demonstrated by his insistence that my brother’s car is returned immediately and which the sol­diers did. That he ordered that the car be returned and the soldiers involved in such act be detained for stepping beyond their bounds depicted Buhari as a compassion­ate man and a disciplinarian who abhors maltreating innocent civil­ians. After all, Buhari could have joined forces with his men to con­fiscate the car, but he did not be­cause he believed that the war had ended and people should be set free form bondage and discrimi­nation. But he said “mbanau ooo!”

Of course, the lessons learnt from the above are: that a leader must stand for justice at all times; that a leader must take a decision when necessary; that a leader must instil discipline in his lieu­tenants; that not all Northern sol­diers were wicked after the war and that GMB is misrepresented by many Nigerians who see him as evil and tribalistic.

Indeed, from the lessons, one can deduce that GMB is far bet­ter than our South-South brothers who confiscated our property im­mediately after the war and nick­named it ‘abondoned property’ particularly in Rivers and Bayel­sa. Many Igbos died while in pur­suit of their legitimate rights over their property. My family mem­bers were victims and I nearly lost my life.. Again, I think some Igbos are still at war with Buhari, 45 years after the war ended. So, if by divine act, Buhari wins, what will be the fate of Igbos.?

.Barrister Onyebueke is the former Vice-Chairman,

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=109383
Barrister Onyebueke, thanks for sharing your experience of Gen. Buhari .
I need not remind you that, the Igbo tribe is a fearless tribe. After the Nigeria Biafra War, No regime has favoured the Igbos more than Jonathan's administration. Obasanjo's trade policies hampered the Igbos to a stand still. The Hausa man has never been Igbo man's friend from time immemorial, they have Igbophobia just like some others.
I stand to be corrected inspite of all the challenges facing the Igbo man in Nigeria, it is only the Yoruba man that seems to have what it takes to stand him.
Today, we have our sons and daughters registered in various spheres of live as champions, starting from Sports, Broadcasting, Economics, Inventions and Intellectuals all over the world on merit not on Appointment.
So... We don't need Buhari to be better, thanks.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Captain Buhari by vega84(m): 12:39pm On Mar 16, 2015
Y were u using same same same! Anyway one good deed is nothin to redeem a life time of wickedness. #vegatalks#

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Captain Buhari by MarkJessy(m): 12:41pm On Mar 16, 2015
KwoiZabo:
Rubbish. He is a tribalist, bigot & Islamic fundamentalists. Ekwueme prison. Shagari house arrests. Hundred years in prison, Unfair trials, post election violence etc.
That is d bed time story you were told abi?
Re: My Encounter With Captain Buhari by samplegirl(f): 12:46pm On Mar 16, 2015
This rubbish ended with the statement ''Barrister Onyebueke is the former Vice-Chairman''

Then one begins to think, former vice chairman of what?

Because a certain officer returned your brothers car in a story we are not sure if you made up, he is the best candidate after 45 years. On the other side you remembered abandoned properties but you forgot how Igbos were alomost exterminated by the north even before the civil war that led to demand for independent Biafra.

Op I am sure you skiped your drugs.

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With Captain Buhari by splashbaby(m): 12:48pm On Mar 16, 2015
I only hope those deaf flat head shouting MASSOB all over the place read this.

If you choose to behave like Biafra we will force you to become Nigeria ...unless you relocate to Israel.

Nigeria is forever!.

I learnt some dirt OPC clowns are envying the MASSOB approach...better watch what's happening to those Islamic lunatic who are queueing up for their own virgin at the gate of hell
Re: My Encounter With Captain Buhari by ExInferis(m): 12:48pm On Mar 16, 2015
francizy:
I don't believe all these lies. Anybody looking for one or two pennies can come out to fabricate a script. The next thing is, we might see it in nollywood.
francizy:
I don't believe all these lies. Anybody looking for one or two pennies can come out to fabricate a script. The next thing is, we might see it in nollywood.

But you're quick to believe that GEJ is positively transforming nigeria.

there have been 3 great lies in modern history:

1. Nazis killed over 11 million people

2. Iraq had WMD

3. GEJ has a clue what he's doing.
Re: My Encounter With Captain Buhari by francizy(m): 12:57pm On Mar 16, 2015
ExInferis:

But you're quick to believe that GEJ is positively transforming nigeria.

there have been 3 great lies in modern history:

1. Nazis killed over 11 million people

2. Iraq had WMD

3. GEJ has a clue what he's doing.

You forgot that there are are actually five and the ones you left out are

4. Buhari is upright, man of integrity and will fight corruption.

5. APC will bring change to Nigerians.
Re: My Encounter With Captain Buhari by zendy: 12:59pm On Mar 16, 2015
Buhari Humane? I think not. He may have saved the guys car but that doesn't qualify him as humane especially when we all know all the evil he has committed in the past. For those who have forgotten,Buhar did the following:-

1)Was one of the leaders of the counter-coup of June 1966 in Lagos that killed over 300 eastern officers.

2)Was the GOC that commanded troops which killed hundreds of people during the Maitatsine uprising even though this sect were just people mainly armed with bows and arrows.

3) Executed many people with baseless decrees during his 2 years as head of state.

If this killer of a man is what people call humane then God help us all if he ever gets into Aso Rock.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Captain Buhari by francizy(m): 1:02pm On Mar 16, 2015
samplegirl:
This rubbish ended with the statement ''Barrister Onyebueke is the former Vice-Chairman''

Then one begins to think, former vice chairman of what?

Because a certain officer returned your brothers car in a story we are not sure if you made up, he is the best candidate after 45 years. On the other side you remembered abandoned properties but you forgot how Igbos were alomost exterminated by the north even before the civil war that led to demand for independent Biafra.

Op I am sure you skiped your drugs.

Don't mind them. It's just a fabricated piece of shiiiiiît..

All the same, am not saying we shouldn't forgive the north for genocide on the Igbos, we should. However, Buhari is not upright and never the man to lead Nigeria out of trouble.
Re: My Encounter With Captain Buhari by DaBullIT(m): 1:03pm On Mar 16, 2015
tit:

only witchcraft people will use broom.

Really? ? Thats funny because its your PDP's GEJ that White , brown , green, black witches have shown their support for
Re: My Encounter With Captain Buhari by amsad19(m): 1:05pm On Mar 16, 2015
KwoiZabo:
Rubbish. He is a tribalist, bigot & Islamic fundamentalists. Ekwueme prison. Shagari house arrests. Hundred years in prison, Unfair trials, post election violence etc.

If buhari is a tribalist & Islamic fundamentalists why will he jail shehu shagari? think b4 commenting. Or can u tell us shehu shagari is an igbo or a southerner?
Re: My Encounter With Captain Buhari by DaBullIT(m): 1:06pm On Mar 16, 2015
[quote author=Mogidi post=31667361]

This Nollywood script was hastily done.

[size=14pt]What happened to the part where Buhari gave you a bible and rosary telling you to repeat the "Lord's Prayer" after him?[/size]

I thought I would never say this sentence but then again this is a classic example of "Story for the Gods"[/quote

See this one
Re: My Encounter With Captain Buhari by hush15: 1:31pm On Mar 16, 2015
anonimi:

Corrupt officers like these ones

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2102459_apcteam_png6dc9407cdcc2b68174c445361fc3e4c9

None my brother. I really appreciAte your time and effort in revealing this evil and monstrous men who destroyed nigeria and now blaming it on Mr. President, while running to another party shouting and yelling change.

If we can make a fresh posT so this goes to FP staight so people are aware what's going on and let their conscience decide for theM

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Captain Buhari by Niwdog(m): 1:34pm On Mar 16, 2015
L I E S
Re: My Encounter With Captain Buhari by okenwa101(m): 1:35pm On Mar 16, 2015
Princecalm:
we will use the broom to chase witchcraft and that is to say all corrupt officers will be chased out.

Am ok with chasing out corrupt officers as U said, provided it starts with his party leaders and members, me and U know na only him go remain not because he is corrupt free but because he's presiding over others.

Charity begins at home.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Flood Takes Over Major Roads In Uyo Despite Multimillion Dollar Drainage (pics) / INEC Confirms Yahaya Bello's Nomination By APC -tribune / Names Of Politicians Who May Replace Babachir Lawal As SGF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.