Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,254 members, 7,849,926 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:36 AM

My Encounter With Captain Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Encounter With Captain Buhari (29039 Views)

"My Encounter With Abba Kyari, Nigeria's Crime Buster" - Journalist Shares Photo / Ekiti Rigging: Interview With Captain Sagir Koli Who Recorded Meeting - Sahara / Must See !!! Interview With Captain Sagir Koli over PDP election rigging !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Encounter With Captain Buhari by chibas: 5:43pm On Mar 16, 2015
tit:

only witchcraft people will use broom.
but u sweep with broom,ronu o!
Re: My Encounter With Captain Buhari by shakiru991(m): 6:50pm On Mar 16, 2015
Man 4 d people“ people 4 man General Muhammadu Buhari 4 nigeria I cn“tt 2 gve u ma vote insha Allah
Re: My Encounter With Captain Buhari by Mars88(m): 8:31pm On Mar 16, 2015
kheart:

Gej broke d kingmaker-King theory so I beliv some cronies surrounding GMB ll scramp moment he get in2 aso rock.
and abandon huge financial investment? I think not
Re: My Encounter With Captain Buhari by delfeek: 8:36pm On Mar 16, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Buhari IS A DESPOTIC TYRANT.

Keep laundering his battered image.
For once, fear God and the day of reckoning. Do not late hate for an upright man lead you to God's wrath. Even madam Ezekwezili is receiving bashing from your likes. fear God.
Re: My Encounter With Captain Buhari by ikeyman00(m): 9:17pm On Mar 16, 2015
@@@@@@@

how many more hungry Igbo will concede to bribe just like ohanaeze ndi thieves

Have u notice ohanaeze ndi thieves has gone quiet

we are not all stuupid

sell that story to devil like himself

ndi ara
Re: My Encounter With Captain Buhari by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 16, 2015
Remind me again, when did Buhari join the army?
Re: My Encounter With Captain Buhari by citizenY(m): 12:21am On Mar 17, 2015
Dee60:
One is called an ex-dictator but we see him daily showing VERY civilized behaviour. The other one is called a gentleman but he has virtually emptied the treasury as he distributes millions to every dick and harry, he has bribed anything bribable. There is hardly any difference between his spoke persons and thugs.

Please tell me who I should vote for.

I agree with you. If jona had thw chance e go even bribe lightening and rainbow!"!"""!"
Re: My Encounter With Captain Buhari by citizenY(m): 12:26am On Mar 17, 2015
bobisky:
Go to the north and you will also hear countless testimonies of how GEJ has changed peoples life.dey are just playin politics

Of course, ask people from NE Zone.
Re: My Encounter With Captain Buhari by goodgood2(m): 9:14am On Mar 17, 2015
Princecalm:
People that want change will vote for change.
And people that want transformation will vote for transformation. Folks, make no mistake: the shortest and safest route to a better life is TRANSFORMATION, not change. Change is too risky. We've come so close to a better life through gradual transformation in the last couple of years. To demolish everything and start afresh would be the height of madness. In other words, Gej till 2019.
Re: My Encounter With Captain Buhari by goodgood2(m): 9:19am On Mar 17, 2015
chinwike2:
Imo state ¿ No wonder ! Another rochas 419 brainwashing event. Pheeewwww ! ! I am a survivor !!!
Nwanne, run for your life. This brainwashing odikwa risky.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Captain Buhari by Here2BustnScrew: 9:31am On Mar 17, 2015
delfeek:

For once, fear God and the day of reckoning. Do not late hate for an upright man lead you to God's wrath. Even madam Ezekwezili is receiving bashing from your likes. fear God.
buhari, upright what? that criminal. he will never win. he is a loser
Re: My Encounter With Captain Buhari by rossi49ja(m): 10:06am On Mar 17, 2015
I don't know why but I find it hard to believe this super story

Buhari for me is stereotyped, a leopard never changes it's spot
Re: My Encounter With Captain Buhari by iiiyyyk(m): 11:15am On Mar 17, 2015
lastpage:

There is not much CHOICE on ground!

its simply the "old" Buhari..... and ... the "young" Jonathan!

As for Jonathan, he has been President and Governor in the last 14years! So, we know him inside out, we know what he HAS DONE and can therefore predict what he can do, going forwards.

As for Buhari, we had a glimpse of what he can do in his short stint as Military Head of State.
Though Democracy is different and he cant act like a soldier, but we can still deduce a bit of what his personality looks like.

Now, the Choice we all have to make is this:
1.) To continue with Jonathan .... taking into consideration of his "good sides" (like smiling, freedom of expression, e.t.c) and all his bad sides (like endemic corruption, Bribery of everyone in sight, ineptness, failure of policies, being surrounded my the most corrupt individuals Nigeria has ever produced, failed policies and failed currency with the Niara trading at #215 => $1, deceitfulness, failed infrastructures like Roads, NEPA, e.t.c, a crude, revolting and uncontrollable wife who embarasses the whole Nation, ....

2.) To make a CHANGE and Vote-in Buhari ...... taking into consideration all his good sides (Passion for the country, Uprightness, Credibility, Zero Tolerance for corruption, Economics of development, respect for others, Tolerance for other views, respected by the international community, e.t.c ) and his bad sides (Promise to jail corrupt Politicians and contractors if they dont turn a new leaf, headstrong, military background and their tendency to be dictatorial, age, e.t.c).

If you are HAPPY with the current state of Nigeria and you are living fine and want your children to continue this way, your best bet is to vote Jonathan!

But if you are fed-up with the current decay, corruption, failed infrastructure, depreciating Naira, bribery in Dollars, looting and lack of vision and focus.... then you MUST vote Buhari, to bring CHANGE to the country.

That CHOICE IS SIMPLY ENOUGH FOR ME!

I will Vote for a change from the current status-quo..... I WILL VOTE BUHARI.

As for being surrounded by thieves like Tinubu, l believe Buahri needs 'their stolen money" to get into Power otherwise Nigeria will have no choice other than PDP and Jonathan. I also know that Buhari is stubborn enough to DECIDE at the RIGHT TIME, to "advice" people like Tinubu to "Take a Bow or be ready to go to Jail".... if you get my drift!
But "a child does not challenge his father's killer.... until he is sure he can successfully avenge his death" - Yoruba Proverb translated
literally. wink

Lastpage!

Powerful.
Re: My Encounter With Captain Buhari by Princecalm(m): 11:22am On Mar 17, 2015
goodgood2:
And people that want transformation will vote for transformation. Folks, make no mistake: the shortest and safest route to a better life is TRANSFORMATION, not change. Change is too risky. We've come so close to a better life through gradual transformation in the last couple of years. To demolish everything and start afresh would be the height of madness. In other words, Gej till 2019.
what sort of transformation are you looking for with the clueless one
Re: My Encounter With Captain Buhari by Kazrem(m): 1:53pm On Mar 17, 2015
Jarus:

Clean people like?

In Nigerian politics or from the Mars?

When he went solo in 2011 without the Tinubus, did you vote for him?

When Gani Fawehinmi formed his own clean party in 2003, did he win?

Let's be man enough to campaign against Buhari, not pulling these clever-by-half arguments. You're not posting for kids.

eti mo esi oro ju. (You are very sound in giving response)

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Captain Buhari by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 18, 2015
Lol ok I will
suptol:

Look at u, won't u accompany me? Come on, join the ride tongue
Re: My Encounter With Captain Buhari by Intendy: 7:22pm On Mar 31, 2015
slimjoe87:
u r idiot...............u r d failure of urs self by saying dis
I believe you know the failure itself now?Nigerians who voted GMB.
Jonathan failure team member

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Flood Takes Over Major Roads In Uyo Despite Multimillion Dollar Drainage (pics) / Atiku Meets Alafin Of Oyo In Lagos (Photos) / 6 Reasons Ibarapa Residents Want Iskilu Wakili Evicted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.