Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,129 members, 7,845,747 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

13 Silly Things Most Ladies Do In A Relationship That Delays Their Marriage. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 13 Silly Things Most Ladies Do In A Relationship That Delays Their Marriage. (767 Views)

Banky W & Adesua Etomi With His Parents At Their Marriage Introduction (Photo) / 15 Things Most Nigerian Girls Says When You Compliment Them / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

13 Silly Things Most Ladies Do In A Relationship That Delays Their Marriage. by uchkochi(m): 9:32am On Mar 16, 2015
13 Silly things most ladies do in a relationship that delays marriage.

1. Spending the night in a guys house who has not yet paid your dowry.

2. Spending the weekend with a man that has not yet married you.

3. Loving a man before loving God.

4. Loving a man more than God.

5. Sending your naked picture to a man.

6. Depending totally on a man who has not yet married you.

7. Allowing a man to kiss you but stopping him from touching you. Sooner or later he will start touching you.

8. Making him responsible for all your needs.

9. Wanting to know if he is good in bed.

10. Praying for a life partner without first praying to know more of God's word.

11. Talking about marriage all the time.

12. Introducing the guy to your family without first studying the guy.

13. Being the first to start calling pet names, like baby, honey...

1 Like

Re: 13 Silly Things Most Ladies Do In A Relationship That Delays Their Marriage. by phlio(m): 9:44am On Mar 16, 2015
getting tired of all ds 10 tins or 16 things to make u sick or well....be creative pls.
Re: 13 Silly Things Most Ladies Do In A Relationship That Delays Their Marriage. by Nobody: 9:55am On Mar 16, 2015
1. Spending the night in a guys house who has not yet paid your dowry.
1a: Payment of your dowry is not a guarantee of a happy marriage - it is an implicit slavery contract spiritually and psychologically
1b: Spending the night in a guys house typically means 2 things - you are a slut or your are using feminine wiles to get him to marry you

2. Spending the weekend with a man that has not yet married you.
2a - see 1b

3. Loving a man before loving God.
3a: God is not a good match-maker -see RCCG pastor who killed his wife and other married MOGs who commit adultery without shame

4. Loving a man more than God.
4a You marry a Man and put his case to God, you don't marry God and leave your man behind. God is not good at convincing wayward men to change their ways, asked divorced women.

5. Sending your Unclad picture to a man.
5a: I concur.. naked pics should remain in the memory of your man-if he forgets, buy him a 64GB memory card

6. Depending totally on a man who has not yet married you.
6a: This is a financially pro-active decision, get all you can. Nigeria is not getting better.. also be cautious about banging out your coochie

7. Allowing a man to kiss you but stopping him from touching you. Sooner or later he will start touching you.
7a: it is all subjective.. if you are in a position that gets you into a kissing mood.. you are in the mood - Look for a room fast or use the boot

8. Making him responsible for all your needs.
8a: True .

9. Wanting to know if he is good in bed.
9a: He will lie anyways.. if you are between 18-26 and weigh below 80kg and above 5ft, you are good in bed

10. Praying for a life partner without first praying to know more of God's word.
10a: Let God handle his part, you do your best to improve your character

11. Talking about marriage all the time.
11a: You are right, hide this card until he is totally in love

12. Introducing the guy to your family without first studying the guy.
Re: 13 Silly Things Most Ladies Do In A Relationship That Delays Their Marriage. by Nobody: 10:00am On Mar 16, 2015
phlio:
getting tired of all ds 10 tins or 16 things to make u sick or well....be creative pls.
abi?
Re: 13 Silly Things Most Ladies Do In A Relationship That Delays Their Marriage. by Rexhenrex(m): 10:14am On Mar 16, 2015
Re: 13 Silly Things Most Ladies Do In A Relationship That Delays Their Marriage. by nanauju(f): 10:35am On Mar 16, 2015
Yeah that's true. I was in a foolish relationship until I realized that I had to let go because I was trying too hard. I then realized that I needed to place God first and let Him just lead me

1 Like

Re: 13 Silly Things Most Ladies Do In A Relationship That Delays Their Marriage. by LewisO: 10:40am On Mar 16, 2015
[size=14pt]Hmmm [/size]

(1) (Reply)

5 Ways To Avoid Being A "Rebound" / Photos From The Wedding Of Stephen Keshi’s Daughter… / Why Are Women So Attracted To Men In Cars???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.