Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,931 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Five Top Fastest Developing States In Nigeria That Are Undisputable - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Five Top Fastest Developing States In Nigeria That Are Undisputable (64374 Views)

10 Most Developing States In Nigeria - Opinion / Lagos Pays Salary Before 23rd Of The Month, The Only State In Nigeria That Does / Oil Producing states In Nigeria - The Facts and Figures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Top Fastest Developing States In Nigeria That Are Undisputable by chrisviral(m): 4:26pm On Mar 17, 2015
cindicandy:

we are not talking about the state with the highest population of prostitutes in nigeria, we shall mention imo state when we get to that for now do not dare because we all know what imo state stands for.

below are the frontline nigerian states- lagos, rivers, ogun, anambra, kano, oyo

these state has something in common..strong and viable economy, good infrastructures, population (because people mostly migrate to these states for employment and better life sake).

Worris this? grin
Re: Five Top Fastest Developing States In Nigeria That Are Undisputable by homody(m): 4:29pm On Mar 17, 2015
Tobilastik:

mehn. ..rule that shit out....ve always hear pple talk about Amosun that he's transforming Ogun state..

I was disappointed when I got to Ogun state last week.... come nd see bad roads, garbage everywhere ....their light worst ehhn! nd workers dy complain

so how's that a developing state?
come...how old are you? Ur too small to be here.
Re: Five Top Fastest Developing States In Nigeria That Are Undisputable by aresa: 4:31pm On Mar 17, 2015
Re: Five Top Fastest Developing States In Nigeria That Are Undisputable by FreeGlobe(f): 4:37pm On Mar 17, 2015
aresa:

You did not answer my question.

Again, who is in charge of all the crime fighting and security apparatus in Nigeria.

This is a sample and straight forward question you ignorant and mediocre TaNOiD. . grin
Tinubu/Fashola photography, tell the confused, overrated, bi polar Fashola that he is the Chief Security Officer of his state and must take up that responsibility.
Re: Five Top Fastest Developing States In Nigeria That Are Undisputable by aresa: 4:43pm On Mar 17, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Tinubu/Fashola photography, tell the confused, overrated, bi polar Fashola that he is the Chief Security Officer of his state and must take up that responsibility.

aresa:

You did not answer my question.
Again, who is in charge of all the crime fighting and security apparatus in Nigeria.
This is a sample and straight forward question you ignorant and mediocre TaNOiD. . grin
Re: Five Top Fastest Developing States In Nigeria That Are Undisputable by sparkleRed(f): 4:46pm On Mar 17, 2015
aresa:

Your ignorance should have at least list or explain to us what part of the Nigerian security apparatus Fashola controls.

Your dumb and incompetent president is in charge of security in Nigeria. Go back to elementary school abeg for your own good. TaNOiD mentality is ignorant mentality. ...
Reasons y lagos will nt be among d states, lag govt don't ever take responsibility always shifting blames 2 FG

And u mustn't insult 2 get ur msg across my dear smiley
Re: Five Top Fastest Developing States In Nigeria That Are Undisputable by Temysteve(m): 4:48pm On Mar 17, 2015
GBTYO:
Where is the State of Osun under Odenni AregbeRascal Rauf himself?
dat useless idiot, wat has he done to Osun
Re: Five Top Fastest Developing States In Nigeria That Are Undisputable by Seemyfather(m): 4:53pm On Mar 17, 2015
Hmmmmmm, and where una put/place my Ebonyi State of all state ooooo?
Re: Five Top Fastest Developing States In Nigeria That Are Undisputable by Temysteve(m): 4:54pm On Mar 17, 2015
Wow!!! Dats gud, but i give d credit mostly to the akwa-ibom nd Enugu.......evev Oyo State is better dan dat rascal Osun
Re: Five Top Fastest Developing States In Nigeria That Are Undisputable by chrisviral(m): 4:55pm On Mar 17, 2015
aresa:

But I can prove to you with facts and pictures that fashola did more for the Nigerian police than the fg did. Would you like me to?

Sure, that would be great, so would learn today and tomorrow be able to guide another who is mis-informed.
Re: Five Top Fastest Developing States In Nigeria That Are Undisputable by fullergab: 5:00pm On Mar 17, 2015
Cross River State where are you? See what Imoke has done to Cross River, from somewhere to no where
Re: Five Top Fastest Developing States In Nigeria That Are Undisputable by aresa: 5:00pm On Mar 17, 2015
chrisviral:

Sure, that would be great, so would learn today and tomorrow be able to guide another who is mis-informed.

Look up, I just posted some pics...

I have more coming too..
Re: Five Top Fastest Developing States In Nigeria That Are Undisputable by aresa: 5:06pm On Mar 17, 2015
Re: Five Top Fastest Developing States In Nigeria That Are Undisputable by aresa: 5:09pm On Mar 17, 2015
Re: Five Top Fastest Developing States In Nigeria That Are Undisputable by Bants(m): 5:11pm On Mar 17, 2015
kettykin:
Akwa Ibom boasts of a modern functional international airport with a hangar where as Ogun doesn't even have an air strip in all its locality.

Where is the fast development when Ogun doesn't have an air strip

Honestly who lands in akwa ibom is like landing in leeds-bradford airport waste of time
Re: Five Top Fastest Developing States In Nigeria That Are Undisputable by aresa: 5:12pm On Mar 17, 2015

Re: Five Top Fastest Developing States In Nigeria That Are Undisputable by Yehman(m): 5:12pm On Mar 17, 2015
wiseoneking:
Just check out the five.
1 Ogun
2 Anambra
3 Akwaibom
4 kano
5 Abia
Only if Abia can be exclude from the list
Re: Five Top Fastest Developing States In Nigeria That Are Undisputable by dafuturis(m): 5:12pm On Mar 17, 2015
aresa:

What is the meaning of fastest development?

Do you fast develop with only 3 completed projects apart from a few roads in 8 yeas and the largest budget in Nigeria? What's so fast here?

No new schools, no new hospitals, no health centers, no skills centers to train skilled artisans, no water works, no respectable public institutions and public buildings, no grand or futuristic vision, ideas or projects, all the man delivered remains the same few roads and 3 completed projects which are, 1 football field, 1 cinema that he's subsidizing and 1 library. Economic wise, the place is economic wasteland..

Prove me wrong if you can...

As for enugu? What's fastest developing there? When was the last time anything was commissioned or significant investment was made in that state? Do you mind educating us?

When you people talk about development, please state the yardsticks and criteria and don't just throw meaningless words with no relevance to realities on the ground...

Exactly, and pictures too

Nevertheless, Abia has nothing doing there, and why is Jigawa not there?
Re: Five Top Fastest Developing States In Nigeria That Are Undisputable by Nobody: 5:13pm On Mar 17, 2015
And one idiot is in my state maltreating my people while shouting MY PEOPLE MY PEOPLE. ...11th April no too far shaa
Re: Five Top Fastest Developing States In Nigeria That Are Undisputable by aresa: 5:13pm On Mar 17, 2015
Re: Five Top Fastest Developing States In Nigeria That Are Undisputable by basilo101: 5:17pm On Mar 17, 2015
anitabeauty:
your only bitterness and anger is because your rural enugu is not on the list. nollywood movies has left enugu over a decade ago. most of the nollywood movies are now shot in asaba/onitsha axis because i learnt that most of the producer/marketers are based in onitsha.

its an insult to mention ibadan on the same paper with enugu. for goodness sake enugu is not even up to 1/10th of ibadan. ibadan has very high job opportunities than enugu can ever offer. enugu is filled with poorly paid civil servants, no wonder the town is still battling with a single shoprite whereas ibadan already has 3 and counting. there are more industries in ibadan than enugu. there are high paying multinational companies in ibadan. i want you to mention one multinational company in enugu..just one, of course there is none.

you people come online to deceive people who have not traveled. probably you are sitting somewhere in one of the major cities typing this rubbish why not go back to your enugu. silliness is a disease.

Nollywood didnt leave Enugu, dey jst started shooting in Asaba, it doesnt mean dey left Enugu. Marketers are based in Idumota, Onitsha and Aba. Shoprite is only one of d numerous retail outlets operating inside polo park mall. Dia r other shopping malls in enugu apart frm polo park. Eastern naija hip hop is headquatered in Enugu and many artist hav dia roots frm dia including d port harcourt first son, Duncan Mighty, J Martins, Waje, Bracket, Flavour, Phyno evn 2face

1 Like

Re: Five Top Fastest Developing States In Nigeria That Are Undisputable by aresa: 5:18pm On Mar 17, 2015
Where is that TanoiD loser to show us what his village or even the FG did for the Nigerian police... grin
Re: Five Top Fastest Developing States In Nigeria That Are Undisputable by dozymars(m): 5:18pm On Mar 17, 2015
wiseoneking:
Just check out the five.
1 Ogun
2 Anambra
3 Akwaibom
4 kano
5 Abia

You have to replace Abia with Enugu.
Abia should not be on the list
Re: Five Top Fastest Developing States In Nigeria That Are Undisputable by Komolafe44: 5:21pm On Mar 17, 2015
oh my God , u people are miss it all .what of zamfara state ?
Re: Five Top Fastest Developing States In Nigeria That Are Undisputable by aresa: 5:21pm On Mar 17, 2015
sparkleRed:

Reasons y lagos will nt be among d states, lag govt don't ever take responsibility always shifting blames 2 FG

And u mustn't insult 2 get ur msg across my dear smiley

Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS

https://www.nairaland.com/2180887/fasholas-8-years-gej-fg

^^^^^^^^^

Fashola trashed your FG mercilessly. Educate yourself.....
Re: Five Top Fastest Developing States In Nigeria That Are Undisputable by alsudaes1(m): 5:25pm On Mar 17, 2015
Tobilastik:

mehn. ..rule that shit out....ve always hear pple talk about Amosun that he's transforming Ogun state..

I was disappointed when I got to Ogun state last week.... come nd see bad roads, garbage everywhere ....their light worst ehhn! nd workers dy complain

so how's that a developing state?

I wonder sad
Re: Five Top Fastest Developing States In Nigeria That Are Undisputable by VickJames(m): 5:28pm On Mar 17, 2015
Low IQ africans

Smh!
Re: Five Top Fastest Developing States In Nigeria That Are Undisputable by ujoinme: 5:30pm On Mar 17, 2015
aresa:
Where is that TanoiD loser to show us what his village or even the FG did for the Nigerian police... grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin your campaign of calumny against Nigeria's Number one governor Mr Akpabio paid for by APC has failed woefully. Nigerians are wise on your a$$.
Akwa Ibom Is amongst the top developing states in Nigeria and your negative propaganda cannot stop that, Nigerians everywhere acknowledge that.
Lagos a former federal capital where oil money from the delta was used to upgrade from a swamp to what it is today.
Lagos is yet to build a state owned airport, a state owned rail transport after after 36yrs of trying and sinking money into the project which has become a (bottomless pit that ports to tinubu's private bank account), a 21st century compliant highway, all the good infrastructure in Lagos was built by the FG with oil money from the delta, all that tinubu and his boi boi has managed to do for lagos in the past 16yrs is to plant flowers on roundabout and take pictures of the private sector funded projects and circulate it online as tinubu and his stooge projects.

Lagos with the highest budget and GDP In Nigeria and the 7th largest economy in Africa bigger than the Economy of Ghana , ethiopia etc has only managed to build/renovate 3 secondary schools out of 273 secondary schools in the state despite the $6billion loan from world bank for building of schools.
270 secondary schools in lagos has no roof over its students as we speak, Higher education is an exclusive preserve of the rich as poor students have been priced out of lagos state universities by reason of astronomical high tuition fees, when fashola the stooge went to university of Benin for free he is denying lagosians the same opportunity.
Little wonder Lagos state university is on rampage as we speak as a result of LASG war against affordable and credible education in the state and Higher institutions are relocating to favourable clime in Ogun State.

In 16yrs of tinubu and his stooge lagos state has only managed to build 25,000 new houses for a state claimed to house a 20 million population.
is 25,000 new houses in 16yrs for 20 million people a pass grade for lagos?

is 3 renovated secondary schools out of 273 secondary schools in 16 yrs adequate for Lagos?
is 10 MW generators built in 16yrs enough to power a state that requires 10,000MW of power for optimum use in lagos?
How many kilometers of roads has fashola built not FG roads, Akpabio has built 1900km and counting the highest in the country by any state government in 7yrs period.
is 25,000 new houses for 20 million residents in 16yrs an adequate rate of housing development for Lagos?
Where is lagos light rail?
where is lagos cable car?
where is lekki airport? etc

6 Likes

Re: Five Top Fastest Developing States In Nigeria That Are Undisputable by phiszo(m): 5:32pm On Mar 17, 2015
kettykin:

Akwa Ibom is the fastest growing and developing state followed by Enugu
enugu? bro only the state capital is ok. other areas are shit!!.
Re: Five Top Fastest Developing States In Nigeria That Are Undisputable by aresa: 5:34pm On Mar 17, 2015
[s]
ujoinme:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin your campaign of calumny against Nigeria's Number one governor Mr Akpabio paid for by APC has failed woefully. Nigerians are wise on your a$$.
Akwa Ibom Is amongst the top developing states in Nigeria and your negative propaganda cannot stop that, Nigerians everywhere acknowledge that.
Lagos a former federal capital where oil money from the delta was used to upgrade from a swamp to what it is today is yet to build a state owned airport, a state owned rail transport, a 21st century compliant highway, all the good infrastructure in Lagos was built by the FG with oil money from the delta, all that tinubu and his boi boi has managed to do for lagos is to plant flowers on roundabout and take pictures of the private sector funded projects and circulate it online as tinubus and his stooge projects.

Lagos with the highest budget and GDP In Nigeria and the 7th largest GDP in Africa bigger than the Economy of Ghana , ethiopia etc has only managed to build/renovate 3 secondary schools out of 273 secondary schools in the state despite the $6billion loan from world bank for building of schools.
270 secondary schools in lagos has no roof over its students as we speak, Higher education is an exclusive preserve
[/s]

I'm not interested in your silly, ignorant and redundant essay, prove me wrong with facts and pictures and if you can not, please kindly STFU and take your meaningless essay elsewhere...
Re: Five Top Fastest Developing States In Nigeria That Are Undisputable by anitabeauty(f): 5:38pm On Mar 17, 2015
trash tell that to the baboons. even micheal jackson has its root in enuwgu. rubbish. continue the lies we are here to bust it for you. nollywood has relocated to asaba/onitsha axis over the past 10years. ibadan has so many other malls apart from the 3 shoprite malls. ibadan has more jobs more than thrice ahead of enugu if they have any. ibadan has multinational companies of which enugu does not even have one. ibadan is 10x bigger than enugu. enugu is filled with poorly paid civil servants. the only economy sustaining enugu is civil servants/service. ibadan has a diverse economy. as at the time cocoa house was built in ibadan, enugu does not know what is highrise. stop misinforming the people because i served in enugu. apart from few roads done shabbily in enugu urban which are mostly dusty, greater part of enugu state is still very rural with high degree of underdevelopment and poverty. 85% of enugu state is rural, only 15% is developed which is very bad for the state. oyo state is over 75% developed.

basilo101:

Nollywood didnt leave Enugu, dey jst started shooting in Asaba, it doesnt mean dey left Enugu. Marketers are based in Idumota, Onitsha and Aba. Shoprite is only one of d numerous retail outlets operating inside polo park mall. Dia r other shopping malls in enugu apart frm polo park. Eastern naija hip hop is headquatered in Enugu and many artist hav dia roots frm dia including d port harcourt first son, Duncan Mighty, J Martins, Waje, Bracket, Flavour, Phyno evn 2face

1 Like

Re: Five Top Fastest Developing States In Nigeria That Are Undisputable by ujoinme: 5:43pm On Mar 17, 2015
aresa:
[s][/s]

I'm not interested in your silly, ignorant and redundant essay, prove me wrong with facts and pictures and if you can not, please kindly STFU and take your meaningless essay elsewhere...

Thats because the truth hurts, keep posting pictures of corporate and privately funded projects as fashola achievement, 16 yrs of tinubu and his stooge has reduced the once vibrant lagos into an estate of one man.
Thank God for Jimi Agbaje who is the Moses of our present time. He will deliver Lagos from the bondage of Tinubu and his stooges. Jimi aint kidding he is the hammer for 2015.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYbwbOUSLYc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Audu's Wife May Emerge As Deputy Governor / Governor Makinde Mocking Coronavirus At PDP Rally Before Testing Positive (Video / Gunmen Attack Military Checkpoint In Anambra, 5 Soldiers Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.