Stats: 3,193,910 members, 7,952,664 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:36 PM

Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? (71403 Views)

Guys, Can You Date This Muscular Female Body Builder? / "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? / Photos: Guys Which Size Do U Prefer? Ladies where do you belong here? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? by Margauxluv(f): 9:52am On Mar 17, 2015
Airforce1:

im a lover.. not a fighter

I get strength for every other thing except fight

Trust me

i figured kiss
Airforce1:

im a lover.. not a fighter

I get strength for every other thing except fight

Trust me

i figured
Re: Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:00pm On Mar 17, 2015
Airforce1:
you sure sey na woman be that?

i swear dis one go beat me tire
lipsrsealed
A whole fast rising musical artist like u shocked

Otioo!
Re: Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? by preciousMI1(f): 1:12pm On Mar 17, 2015
ibkgab001:
Yes she will teach me how I will get my 6 pack

If u are slow in learning she'll beat u up
Re: Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? by Krasid(m): 1:30pm On Mar 17, 2015
No way.
Re: Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? by Fulaboy(m): 1:44pm On Mar 17, 2015
francizy:
Choi! That nyansh go done strong pass coconut, unlike rokiatu own..

How will I date someone that will make me feel like am gay? Definitely a no no.

Am also sure the whole has closed up and a stick already germinating there plus her nyansh like stone cry
and the worst sefff you no go cheat

Try cheating on this lady

You'll not have the life to come and give the story on nairaland undecided
Re: Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? by francizy(m): 1:45pm On Mar 17, 2015
Fulaboy:
and the worst sefff you no go cheat

Try cheating on this lady

You'll not have the life to come and give the story on nairaland undecided

Hahahahaha, this type even two men no fit handle her oh.. She go use iron fists comot their teeth..
Re: Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? by Fulaboy(m): 1:48pm On Mar 17, 2015
francizy:

Hahahahaha, this type even two men no fit handle her oh.. She go use iron fists comot their teeth..
choiiiii this woman too much Her is in Wrestlemania not here undecided
Re: Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? by tomzman: 2:18pm On Mar 17, 2015
Olorun maje
Re: Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? by Sparkle777(f): 2:24pm On Mar 17, 2015
Honestly, I just love it. I want to kinda look like her. Muscles for a change nah. Where in abj can i get dis,ppl?
Re: Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? by francizy(m): 2:46pm On Mar 17, 2015
Fulaboy:
choiiiii this woman too much Her is in Wrestlemania not here undecided

We must marry her for you bro.. I will attend your wedding... grin

But I won't come and fight for you oh, because I love my life... tongue
Re: Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? by Fulaboy(m): 3:02pm On Mar 17, 2015
francizy:

We must marry her for you bro.. I will attend your wedding... grin

But I won't come and fight for you oh, because I love my life... tongue
sorry am not Gay grin

Am very straight smiley
Re: Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? by bidexmat(m): 3:03pm On Mar 17, 2015
grin Ofcoz, I can present her to my mom as my bouncer.
Re: Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? by francizy(m): 3:06pm On Mar 17, 2015
Fulaboy:
sorry am not Gay grin

Am very straight smiley

Hahahaha, OK oh,

No wahala.
Re: Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 17, 2015
steppin:
Person wey wan sleep with this babe go carry muscle relaxant like Deep heat .
If not, muscle cramps go take you do yeye for bed.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I quit grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? by AdeniyiA(m): 4:01pm On Mar 17, 2015
Airforce1:
you sure sey na woman be that?

i swear dis one go beat me tire
lipsrsealed
A se o tie le undecided♪♪♪♪♪♪
Re: Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? by deawong(m): 6:57pm On Mar 17, 2015
AdeniyiA:

A se o tie le undecided♪♪♪♪♪♪
are u strong
Re: Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 17, 2015
I don't think so. lipsrsealed
Re: Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? by victorazy(m): 7:08pm On Mar 17, 2015
See tiny t0t0 grin
Re: Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? by MKO4ever(m): 7:09pm On Mar 17, 2015
Ohh boy, this one go difficult to date ooo
Re: Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? by latwiise20: 7:09pm On Mar 17, 2015
Mak she b d husband,i go b d wife. cheesy
Re: Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Mar 17, 2015
all the plan is set......
gate of hell would be open only
if Gej wins there will be peace in Nigeria
no Gej no Nigeria
Re: Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? by ribbit: 7:10pm On Mar 17, 2015
Yes... If I'm gay
Re: Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? by MrCork: 7:10pm On Mar 17, 2015
Re: Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? by Phikom(m): 7:11pm On Mar 17, 2015
chaberry:
With $99b at stake, guy forget that thing, i'll even marry her this night
Correct bro....MMBM....
Re: Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? by eljidy(m): 7:11pm On Mar 17, 2015
dey born d guy well make em raise his voice on d girl lailai...na daily beaten b dt.....
Re: Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? by notoriousbabe: 7:11pm On Mar 17, 2015
Her bweasts and toto go dey so stiff pass man own
Re: Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? by Bamz(m): 7:11pm On Mar 17, 2015
Margauxluv:

i knw say u no get strength..... cry

i knw say u no get strength.....

Happy birthday dear
Re: Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? by ribbit: 7:11pm On Mar 17, 2015
sinaj:
choi! shocked diz bros... i mean aunty fine pass me o!!! shocked

d 6th pic sha lipsrsealed smh
you are right... You worwor die grin
Re: Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? by Truckpusher(m): 7:12pm On Mar 17, 2015
Yes, as long as she's not feeling like a queen .

She'll make a perfect cockksuccker.
Re: Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? by chidile: 7:13pm On Mar 17, 2015
physic is not the issue rather character n PR is what matters
Re: Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 17, 2015
what is d difference between a spiritual husband and dis one? GOD 4BID BAD TIN

Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? / 24 Kenyan Students Have 'Sex Party', Arrested By Police (Photos) / I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying