Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? (71177 Views)

Guys, Can You Date This Muscular Female Body Builder? / "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? / Photos: Guys Which Size Do U Prefer? Ladies where do you belong here? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? by kayLion(m): 8:08pm On Mar 17, 2015
chaberry:
With $99b at stake, guy forget that thing, i'll even marry her this night

No time bro...
Re: Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? by kunmis1(m): 8:08pm On Mar 17, 2015
VickyRotex:

fine lady wink
VickyRotex:

fine lady
Re: Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 17, 2015
mcchaka:

jst need to talk to u...pweez, have been following ur trend, u have great sense of humor..am hoodwinked
GUY! So upon all d methods we dey teach una for dis forum, u neva still learn shey? Why r u beggin dis girl for her number in dis manner? even if u send her a pm like dis, she will nt answer u, and if I be girl, I for nor answer u too. Bros, kindly introduce urself to her properly in a matured way, let her knw u'd love to be her friend. If her reply to ur friend request is positive, then u request for her contact, DON'T BEG! If she nor want ur friendship, then PASS! Dem plenty for dis forum, u beta wise up and stop fallin ur hand by urself. I get positive replies to almost all my contact request frm ladies here, na me dey delete dem after studyin them and findin out they aint my type. U tink say na so their character fine like their face?

Re: Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? by BraniacX(m): 8:14pm On Mar 17, 2015
How mu$h u talk first? grin

Shebi na pay b4 marry sha? grin
Re: Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? by 9jatatafo(m): 8:15pm On Mar 17, 2015
If her kpekus get abs too I go marry am and she go teach me how my agba go develop more abs. Hahahahahahahaha. God punish devil!!!!!!!
Re: Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? by NkemjikaX(m): 8:21pm On Mar 17, 2015
I dey craze?
Re: Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? by XBLadez: 8:22pm On Mar 17, 2015
I can date her if she has a fuckhole
Re: Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? by oje12(m): 8:28pm On Mar 17, 2015
Love is a beautiful tin ;DLove is a beautiful tin
Re: Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? by XBLadez: 8:28pm On Mar 17, 2015
Muscled babes have the tightest, sweetest punny, trust me.

#teammusclebitches cool cool
Smh
Re: Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? by abduljabbar4(m): 8:31pm On Mar 17, 2015
Dnarvaez:
lmfao This one na Macho woman na. I swear, dis one go beat life and death frm your body if u nor park well
see the last pics self,, this one go even end Jet-li career.... I pity some greedy guyz
sha. As for me over my dead body me no try am at all
Guy don't forget the money oo
Re: Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? by VickyRotex(f): 8:35pm On Mar 17, 2015
kunmis1:

fine lady wink

fine lady

cheesy smiley smiley
Re: Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? by phelps007: 8:35pm On Mar 17, 2015
Nigbati aye o ma se Oluwa e..
Re: Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? by cycluse: 8:40pm On Mar 17, 2015
why will I date someone muscular like that,nothing sexy or attractive about them,
Re: Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? by kunlepicktu: 8:43pm On Mar 17, 2015
;DWhy not n if not, provided she get money n toto
Re: Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? by oje12(m): 8:45pm On Mar 17, 2015
Sparrow13:
She even get 6 packs for back
dis one pass 6packs o

Re: Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? by sinaj(f): 8:46pm On Mar 17, 2015
blackjack21:

The gods most be crazy undecided grin
chiwetala agu must hear diz.
Re: Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? by masqot(m): 8:47pm On Mar 17, 2015
yeah! I love ladies at the top of their game.
Re: Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? by Fourwinds: 8:48pm On Mar 17, 2015
Airforce1:
you sure sey na woman be that?

i swear dis one go beat me tire
lipsrsealed
make u no kill somebody with laughter here ooooo
Re: Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 17, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Guy don't forget the money oo
hahahah i nor want dat kian eat and die money.
Shey u don watch dat pawpaw & Akin film African Tallest Man. U need to see as pawpaw wife dey maltreat am for house on top say the woman get enough muscles
If u ready to switch
gender with that macho woman say na u go dey cook, wash, babysit u fit go ahead and marry. We go share the money 60 to 40 buh u nor go see my brake light for your house again. Friendship don end be that .
When u offend am na to quick quick kneel down and begin beg or else if u make mouth give am she go beat u chit for body.
Re: Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? by kunmis1(m): 8:51pm On Mar 17, 2015
VickyRotex:

I meant you , ma cheesy
VickyRotex:

I meant you , ma
Re: Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? by SmartmikeOche: 8:55pm On Mar 17, 2015
she luks lyk commando.. And trust me, she feet terminate man. Unto terminato level.
Re: Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 17, 2015
SmartmikeOche:
she luks lyk commando.. And trust me, she feet terminate man. Unto terminato level.
Nlanders ona too funny joor. See as all of ona they shake like Cockroach becos of that small girl.
Re: Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? by harry509: 9:02pm On Mar 17, 2015
Re: Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? by Kingpinukecy(m): 9:03pm On Mar 17, 2015
me i go marry ha so dat she fit dey help me fight anybdy wey go dey disturb my life...mehn i no go hesitate 2rush marry ha...abeg pass me ha digits sharp sharp.....because i like ha like dat
Re: Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? by sonofspada(m): 9:05pm On Mar 17, 2015
If I slap her ehh
Re: Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? by dhappyking(m): 9:11pm On Mar 17, 2015
As my boy friend, perhaps. But as my gal, not on your nelly!
Re: Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? by Wizlove(m): 9:11pm On Mar 17, 2015
Hw I want take her go show my parents.
Re: Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? by blackjack21(m): 9:20pm On Mar 17, 2015
sinaj:
chiwetala agu must hear diz.
is that how you say chivita in your native? undecided
Re: Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? by VickyRotex(f): 9:23pm On Mar 17, 2015
kunmis1:

I meant you , ma cheesy

I meant you , ma

Thank you Sir smiley
Re: Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? by sinaj(f): 9:25pm On Mar 17, 2015
blackjack21:

is that how you say chivita in your native? undecided

Re: Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? by blackjack21(m): 9:29pm On Mar 17, 2015
sinaj:

21:29:39
Tue, Mar 17, 2015
Re: Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? by paix(m): 9:45pm On Mar 17, 2015
This wo/man that looks like a mantis?

Plus-sized Bride Puts Cake In Her Cleavage, Got People Talking / Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding / 20-year-old Beautiful Girl Auctions Her Virginity For N126 Million...See Details