Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,232 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady (48951 Views)

Aisha Buhari "I Feed My Children With My Own Money Despite Living In Aso~rock" / Linda Ayade Drives Her Husband In A Convertible In Calabar .PICS / ‘I Don’t Want To Feed My Husband In Prison,’ First Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by ceejay80s(m): 7:00am On Mar 17, 2015
So what she's trying to tell us is that all allegations on her husband is true
Peg ,no need to feed ur husband in prison 'cos u will join him in prison
Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by Homguy(m): 7:01am On Mar 17, 2015
Am I the only onne thinking this dim wit was once a female agbero? Such a shame!
Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by Nobody: 7:01am On Mar 17, 2015
hensben:
What make you so confident that GEJ wouldn't loose? Rigging?(Like they ahe been doing before) same way judiciary judge politicians who loot our common wealth not guilty but they become guilty at international level in the case of ibori and alameseigha.
I don't need no Nairaland frustrated e-goats to tell me who is going to win the election. GEJ is sure going to win this election. It's. Clear fact, go and see beyond nairaland. nairaland does not have up to 10,000 active users. You think it's by reading all this APC paid agents.

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by Seun360(m): 7:03am On Mar 17, 2015
Banana Republic of Nigeria.
Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by Nobody: 7:04am On Mar 17, 2015
Mega2010:
Bros,don't let them hunt you oh,they can pay to get anybody,Pdp are desperate,I got a message on my facebook inbox that really scared me,they can search with you picture....#anadvice
Na lie oga, and how can they search u with pix on Fb, screen grab of d msgs been sent to u on FB, or.....
Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by Nobody: 7:04am On Mar 17, 2015
mperoakeem:
dis woman is too dumb for my liking... Wic one be 'GMB will send all of you to prison'... Shey na we say'stealing is not corruption'.
The rate at which she's shouting prison as if it's their party slogan, am more than convince that GEJ stole billions of dollar... Clueless family
seconded
Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by Nobody: 7:05am On Mar 17, 2015
slimmy05:
come to travel thread and let's transfer $ to anyone there in US, maybe bigfrancis21 or OjaP? If you're down we could make it interesting.

How much are you willing to drop?
Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by Nobody: 7:05am On Mar 17, 2015
For better for worse now or join him
Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by johnsonjosbles(m): 7:05am On Mar 17, 2015
Mega2010:
Bros,don't let them hunt you oh,they can pay to get anybody,Pdp are desperate,I got a message on my facebook inbox that really scared me,they can search with you picture....#anadvice
that will be intresting! Let them come for me,it will be there worst mistake ever' I will continue to go against their corrupt govt on media and in public untill Nigerian is Liberated.

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by Catarium: 7:05am On Mar 17, 2015
I think women are supposed to be home builders! whatever happened to the first home, first family, only God knows. undecidedI think women are supposed to be home builders! whatever happened to the first home, first family, only God knows.
Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by Richy4(m): 7:05am On Mar 17, 2015
I don't know what to say anymore......
I only have three questions. Who was she addressing? Illiterates? How will APC send people to jail if any one vote for them
Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by ojialo(m): 7:06am On Mar 17, 2015
allanphash7:
Dont worry mama piss jawe

Both of u will feed each other over there in prison

ICC awaits u
ICC awaits failbokohari for 2011election violence.
Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by shuaibu66(m): 7:06am On Mar 17, 2015
i stil beliv my president nd first lady lacks critical thinking. are u in anyway admitting dat a day wil come wen u wil be ready to visit ur husband in prison. i realy need Mama peace to define her prison so dat i can understand were she is going, since PDP nw have new defination of words.

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by Nobody: 7:06am On Mar 17, 2015
Madam Patience won't be feeding her husband in prison,someone will be feeding her in prison if they so dread it.
Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by maestroz: 7:08am On Mar 17, 2015
but GEJ get Phd!, how on earth did he pay bride price on patience? if only he knew his name was goodluck, he would have been more PATIENT...
Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by Nobody: 7:08am On Mar 17, 2015
She confidently said the truth. We were actually sleeping before Jonathan came and opened our eyes.

GEJ2019.
Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by Nobody: 7:10am On Mar 17, 2015
Amefrica:

How much are you willing to drop?
you don't need to ask. How much are you willing to go, you talked about the bet. Let's be manly. Bigfrancis would be a good rep or if you have any other person
Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by duni04(m): 7:11am On Mar 17, 2015
This is our first lady!!!!!!
When did things get this bad! cry
Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by surplus2015: 7:12am On Mar 17, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy she and her stopid husband Ave enjoy for 6 years na why are they scare to suffer for just 12 years I now see that this our first lady and er husband are not a good.
Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by mrrock: 7:13am On Mar 17, 2015
It's very worrying most of you on this forum are just kids who don't know how cruel Buhari's government was in the 80's.

Listen.

Buhari have a history of jailing innocent people. That's what the woman is alluding to. Unfortunately, either for illiteracy or for political reasons most of you here take the statement literarily.

Buhari jailed musicians like Fela Anikulapokuti just because Fela came to Nigeria with about £7000 (money he legally earned from his music show in Britain). This's like putting 2Face in prison because he went to London, had a music show and was paid £7000. Now, consider 2Face's wife saying "don't vote for Buhari because I'm not ready to carry food to my husband in prison". That's exactly what the woman have said.

Buhari cannot be trusted with power because he have a history of jailing innocent people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by Nobody: 7:15am On Mar 17, 2015
What happen no PDP supporters comment here. They should come and back these statement up, clueless people jampack in one party.

Please help me ask this woman, since she is not ready to feed her husband in prison now, when will she be ready? So that we can plead with Buhari on her behalf.

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by allanphash7(m): 7:17am On Mar 17, 2015
What is dis one saying here?
ojialo:
ICC awaits failbokohari for 2011election violence.
Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by Iceathome(m): 7:18am On Mar 17, 2015
Digital citizens don't comment in this type of post. It was meant for analog APC members. Whether they like it or not PGEJ is smarter than most of our mother's. I have met her one and one, she is so intellingent, that why people around her respect, because GEJ is calm then you want her to be so too, no she understand that, thats why she carry her swag to send those imposter far from her husband
Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by Nobody: 7:21am On Mar 17, 2015
slimmy05:
you don't need to ask. How much are you willing to go, you talked about the bet. Let's be manly. Bigfrancis would be a good rep or if you have any other person

"You want to bet?"

"A term used when one has no facts or strong arguments to support some bull shiit that he had said. Usually used when the user of the term is confident that the other person has no knowledge on the matter."

It's still okay if you wish to lose some $$ tho, because I'm pretty sure Jonathan is losing. smiley
Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by dollarlander: 7:29am On Mar 17, 2015
My question for this woman is that, how does she know her husband will go to prison? Have they been involved in criminal activities?

Also why is it that she hates other people from other parts of the country safe the ijaw nation? This is very significant in the languages she uses in her campaign.

These should call our attention to who this GEJ family is. They don't worth our votes.
Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by XBLadez: 7:30am On Mar 17, 2015
If she really said that then she should be locked at home for now grin she doesn't know what they call 'diplomacy'. We know Buhari is evil, a blood-tasty demon and the chief priest, Boko Haram Association. He has a history of jailing and killing innocent people, plus he's an Islamic extremist to cap it all. That means Christians will be in hot soup if he ever gets there.

But mama Peace, easy. You will see him cry again

Meanwhile,

GEJ - 2019!!! cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by eluquenson(m): 7:32am On Mar 17, 2015
Paraga woman, i dont know what's wrong with her brain ever since she did her surgery.

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by onyeuteh(m): 7:33am On Mar 17, 2015
eagleonearth:
Wife of the President, Mrs. Patience Jonathan, has said she is not ready to feed her husband, President Goodluck Jonathan, in prison.

The President’s wife spoke in Ado Ekiti, on Monday, during the rally of the women’s wing of the Peoples Democratic Party.

Making a reference to the All Progressives Congress, she asked, “What did they forget in Aso rock? If you vote PDP and Jonathan, it would be better for you. If you vote APC, you will go to prison. How can you jail somebody for 300 years? I’m not ready to carry food to my husband inside prison oh!”

She openly admitted that the Office of the First Lady, which she occupies, is illegal.

She, however, said there was nothing wrong in a woman supporting her husband in office.

She said, “They said there is no Office of the First Lady. Already, we know that there is no Office of the First Lady but there is wife of the President.

“As (the) wife of the President, if you are good, people will love you. You will have a Non-Governmental Organisation through which you will touch people’s lives. That is why I brought Women for Change Initiative.”

While she was talking, women – both old and young – fought to have their share of the leftover of rice distributed by Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose, during the last Christmas festival, packaged in small bags.

The women were still struggling over the rice packaged in small bags when attention was diverted to another struggle for buckets presented by Senator Gbemi Saraki in commemoration of the October 16 inauguration of Fayose.

In the struggle, which almost resulted in a stampede, many of the women got injured.

Shoes, headgears, wigs and bags littered the floor while a woman was heard complaining to a friend that she lost her bangle.

Security men had a hectic time controlling the surging women who engaged in a brawl.

Mrs. Jonathan described APC as a poison, saying, “If you drink APC, you will die.”

Accusing the party of having to change name several times, she said, “Since my father was born, they have been around changing from one name to another. Very soon they would answer Ebola. The name can’t change you; it is only performance that can change you. If you like change it 100 times.

“Nigerian women shine your eyes, don’t go for analogue, go for digital. PDP is digital, APC is analogue.

Fayose at the event took a swipe at former President Olusegun Obasanjo, saying his tacit support for the APC presidential candidate, Maj. Gen. Muhamadu Buhari (retd.), would get him nowhere.

“After Jonathan, the North can have their own eight years. Whether they like it or not, whether that our baba, you know him, whether he tore his card or not, whether he ate the card or not, Buhari is going nowhere,” he declared.

“Goodluck is our own. He is coming back. I am carrying the madate of a people who believe in me. If they do elections here 20 times, I will win,” he boasted.

Mrs. Jonathan said it was time for the women to pay back her husband for appointing several women into positions of authority.

“This is the time to say thank you so that he will do more. Those people when they were there, they said we didn’t have brains. Jonathan came and lifted us from where we were lying helplessly.”

She urged the women to collect their Permanent Voter Cards and vote massively for the president.

“PDP is not a party that tells lies. Whatever we promise to do, we do. We are not a propagandist party. Ekiti women, your mother is here and I will not tell you lies, but the truth.

“Nigerian women shine your eyes o! Vote with what you have seen, who you already know and who has performed. If anyone is telling you change, they are deceiving you.

“These were people that when they were there before Goodluck Jonathan, they did not count you women as anything. But today, PDP has wiped away our tears. Jonathan has wiped off our tears. He has fulfilled his promise of giving women 35 per cent participation. He gave 16 seats to women out of 42 slots in his cabinet. He is a performer.”

Earlier, over 100 wives of Ekiti monarchs welcomed the President’s wife to the palace of the Ewi of Ado Ekiti, where seven of them prayed for her while she knelt down in their midst.

Speaking through the wife of the Ewi, Mrs. Abosede Adejugbe, the wives of the monarchs appealed to the President’s wife to extend the Subsidy Reinvestment and Empowerment Programme to Ekiti State fully.

She assured her of total support in the coming general election.

The wife of the Ewi also called on six other ‘oloris’ in addition to herself to pray for Mrs. Jonathan, describing seven as a powerful number.

http://www.punchng.com/politics/im-not-ready-to-feed-jonathan-in-prison-patience/

I’m not ready to carry food to
my husband inside prison oh!”

how can somebody think of carrying food to her husbansd in prison? except there is a skeleton in their closet that'll be uncovered if APC wins
Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by Nobody: 7:34am On Mar 17, 2015
Amefrica:

"You want to bet?"

"A term used when one has no facts or strong arguments to support some bull shiit that he had said. Usually used when the user of the term is confident that the other person has no knowledge on the matter."

It's still okay if you wish to lose some $$ tho, because I'm pretty sure Jonathan is losing. smiley

Rather than use some ghetto link, why not try upgrading to Cambridge.

I picked the word bet and not the grammar. Are you down? I don't have time for long unnecessary talks. I am not a teenager bro.

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by socialmediaman: 7:34am On Mar 17, 2015
wildchild1:
Hahahaha,yeye dey smell,so she just confirmed what had been going on in the media that Goodluck is afraid Buhari will jail him and his cohorts...a piece of advice for you if you dont wanna feed your husband in the prison,tell him to honorably accept defeat by march 28,reach a plea bargain with GMB/PYO to part away with 80% of the billions we know you people have stolen,I repeat 80% of the one we know cos im sure there are others we dont know,thank you very much..God bless you
BUT before then,#iHaveDecided
#ToVoteForChange
#GMB/PYO 2015
Sai Baba
Sai Buhari
APC...CHANGE!!!

Billions is a joke. Its running into trillions
Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by preacherz: 7:38am On Mar 17, 2015
johnsonjosbles:
that will be intresting! Let them come for me,it will be there worst mistake ever' I will continue to go against their corrupt govt on media and in public untill Nigerian is Liberated.
.........who has tym 4 a jobless maga like U...abegi......ɪ 4 say make u park well buh U no go get car.......so cont ya winking in d Dark!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fashola VisitsAriaria International Market Aba For Inspection - Pictures / Inauguration: Buhari Relocates To Glass House / Waje Cries Out As Thugs Beat & Chase Voters Away At Her Polling Unit In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.