Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,911 members, 7,852,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:12 PM

Why Buhari Wins All The Polls Online(opinion) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari Wins All The Polls Online(opinion) (30579 Views)

APC Wins All The Rerun Elections In Kaduna,Niger, Nassarawa And Plateau States / Pics: Head-to-head Performance Of APC And PDP at The Polls / APC Wins All The Senatorial Seats In Oyo - PM News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Buhari Wins All The Polls Online(opinion) by pastorgodswillm(m): 10:07am On Mar 17, 2015
PassingShot:
OP, your opinion is spot-on!

In addition, majority of Nigerians in diaspora are more passionate about a change in government because they have seen what good governance means. They are better informed to understand that Nigerians deserve far more than the crumbs they are fed with. It is unfortunate that those who are actually suffering bad governance are the ones who are easily swayed by the offer of "porridge" to continue wallowing in their miserable living conditions.

GEJ won most of the online polls prior to 2011 and the actual result reflected those polls. Isn't it now laughable that Jonathanians would now want us to believe that the same online polls are no longer a reflection of the people's wish this time around. Denial is a first stage in failure but after a certain period, they will come to terms with the result.

And the claim about multiple ID's is only an imagination of TANoids because it is practically cumbersome if not impossible to operate two accounts here flawlessly. It is one account linked solely to an email address. So, to have three accounts, you need to have three separate email addresses; how much more 20 or 50 as claimed by the TANoids!

SO IN YOUR MIND YOU DON'T WANT TO BELIEVE THAT PEOPLE HAVE MULTIPLE. EMAILS TO ENABLE THEM PARTICIPATE IN ONLINE POLLS? ARE YOU FINDING IT DIFFICULT TO BELIEVE THE ALIGATION BECAUSE IT IS AGAINST YOUR PARTY (APC)?

TO HELP YOU UNDERSTAND IT MORE BETTER MY FRIEND WHO IS A MEMBER OF APC OPENED UP TO 30 DIFFERENT EMAILS JUST BECAUSE OF THAT ONLINE POLL PLUS 4 DIFFERENT EMAILS HE ALREADY USES FOR DIFFERENT PURPOSE. MYSELF I DIDN'T PARTICIPATE IN ONLINE POLLS BUT AS AN INDIVIDUAL I HAVE 6 DIFFERENT EMAIL ADDRESSES THAT SERVE ME DIFFERENT PURPOSE SO IF I WERE TO PARTICIPATE IN THOSE POLLS DON'T YOU THINK I COULD ALSO DECIDE TO USE EACH OF MY EMAIL ADDRESSES TO MAKE MULTIPLE COUNTS...............

CALL A SPADE A SPADE.
DON'T CALL IT A SPADE WHEN PDP IS INVOLVE AND A MULL WHEN APC IS INVOLVE

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Wins All The Polls Online(opinion) by nortcentrallord(m): 10:07am On Mar 17, 2015
TheLeader:

Bro, seems ure yet to notice that we are on the same side. Read the article again, will ya?

APC supporters fighting themselves already. Hahahaha, am sure one is from the north and the other from the west. Ayaa, a true marriage of the irreconcilable. grin grin. Laughing in Whizh khalifer style.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Wins All The Polls Online(opinion) by chamboy(m): 10:08am On Mar 17, 2015
RickRichards:
Many Nigerians don't really know what good governance entails. That's why you'll find that 85% of GEJ supporters on nairaland have never been to a first-world country. It's just the ignorance working on then like a sort of steroid.
This is. A killer Waoh

4 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Wins All The Polls Online(opinion) by tintingz(m): 10:08am On Mar 17, 2015
Whether online pole o or offline pole... buhari will still win the coming election.

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Wins All The Polls Online(opinion) by ritze(m): 10:10am On Mar 17, 2015
its not only in Nigeria that the press are one sided.
if you followed the obama contest for first term, you will be shocked at how FOX news did everything to negate this dude opinion on anything
they do take a swipe at him at every slightest opportunity.
i no blame dem AIT/NTA jare...its democracy and freedom of speech is enshrined in the constitution
Re: Why Buhari Wins All The Polls Online(opinion) by ITbomb(m): 10:10am On Mar 17, 2015
Safari29:
I don't agree with you. Am from southwest Ogun state to be precise. an average village youth in southwest plays soccer betting on their phone. techno phone of 3k can access internet . so don't think internet is a biggy anymore unlike 2011. With 100 naira I can browse for a whole day on my 3k china fone.
How far, I hear say dem don block that thing, forget all this Taniods and supporters of APC, any other way? grin
Re: Why Buhari Wins All The Polls Online(opinion) by Youngzedd(m): 10:11am On Mar 17, 2015
TheLeader:

Exactly my point. Football you say right?

Do they understand why the naira they are betting has lost value?

Do they understand the workings of our economy?

Do they understand why polity have heated this much this year unlike the previous elections?

Its one thing to browse, its another to know what to browse.

GBAM.

We call it information literacy in my field.
Re: Why Buhari Wins All The Polls Online(opinion) by UncleJudax(m): 10:13am On Mar 17, 2015
TheLeader:

Bro, seems ure yet to notice that we are on the same side. Read the article again, will ya?
Partisanship apart, most of these "educated" followers of Buhari do not reason before they talk. Heck, they hardly read up anything. The guy you quoted is an example.
If his supporters are well-educated as you claim, how could he not have known your stance if he was able to read and/or comprehend your article?

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Wins All The Polls Online(opinion) by Kingspin(m): 10:13am On Mar 17, 2015
PassingShot:

In addition, majority of Nigerians in diaspora are more passionate about a change in government because they have seen what good governance means. They are better informed to understand that Nigerians deserve far more than the crumbs they are fed with. It is unfortunate that those who are actually suffering bad governance are the ones who are easily swayed by the offer of "porridge" to continue wallowing in their miserable living conditions.

GEJ won most of the online polls prior to 2011 and the actual result reflected those polls. Isn't it now laughable that Jonathanians would now want us to believe that the same online polls are no longer a reflection of the people's wish this time around. Denial is a first stage in failure but after a certain period, they will come to terms with the result.

And the claim about multiple ID's is only an imagination of TANoids because it is practically cumbersome if not impossible to operate two accounts here flawlessly. It is one account linked solely to an email address. So, to have three accounts, you need to have three separate email addresses; how much more 20 or 50 as claimed by the TANoids!
What are we Changing to? We are talking about changing and restructuring nigeria and u guys want to change an individual in office. Tell us the type of change and stop this visionless campaign.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Wins All The Polls Online(opinion) by PassingShot(m): 10:16am On Mar 17, 2015
pastorgodswillm:

SO IN YOUR DON'T WANT TO BELIEVE THAT PEOPLE MULTIPLE. ARE YOU FINDING DIFFICULT TO BELIEVE THE ALIGATION IS AGAINST YOUR PARTY (APC)

TO HELP YOUR UNDERSTAND IT MORE BETTER MY FRIEND WHO IS A MEMBER OF APC OPENED UP TO 30 DIFFERENT EMAILS JUST BECAUSE OF THAT ONLI POLL NE PLUS 4 DIFFERENT HE ALREADY USES FOR DIFFERENT PURPOSE. MYSELF I DIDN'T PARTICIPATE IN ONLINE POLLS BUT AS AN INDIVIDUAL I HAVE 6 DIFFERENT EMAIL ADDRESSES THAT SERVE ME DIFFERENT PURPOSE SO IF I WERE TO PARTICIPATE IN THOSE POLLS DON'T YOU THINK I COULD ALSO DECIDE TO USE EACH OF THEM TO MAKE MULTIPLE COUNTS...............

CALL A SPADE A SPADE.
DON'T CALL WHEN PDP IS INVOLVE AND A MULL WHEN APC IS INVOLVE

Like I said, it's difficult but not impossible. Just as you have a friend who does it for APC is same way there are people who do it for PDP. Those who aren't paid for that will not likely do it because of the stress. It is therefore wrong for PDP here to accuse APC supporters of multiple ID's when the fact is that only few will be here who are actually paid for being here.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Wins All The Polls Online(opinion) by Forwetinnah: 10:18am On Mar 17, 2015
You can start by telling us how many monikers you have on NL OP. How can you justify a thread with 40 active users and 60 guest having 300 hundred likes? I noticed it from a particular comment in a thread...it was a share for GEJ and he got as much 322, I made it the 323...surprisingly, i replied a mention on the same thread the next day, guess what I saw?? 85 shares from the same comment that had 322 the previous day while your likes increased to 300?? You lot are rogues!!

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Wins All The Polls Online(opinion) by viczing(m): 10:19am On Mar 17, 2015
Safari29:
I don't agree with you. Am from southwest Ogun state to be precise. an average village youth in southwest plays soccer betting on their phone. techno phone of 3k can access internet . so don't think internet is a biggy anymore unlike 2011. With 100 naira I can browse for a whole day on my 3k china fone.

You can bet to get money not wasting your time on an online poll when you know elections ain't won there eg Ekiti gunber election

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Wins All The Polls Online(opinion) by ndcide(m): 10:25am On Mar 17, 2015
@op, I'll respond to this when the election is over. for the records, I have never clicked on any poll because of this election. there's to question who I'll vote.

I also have a younger cousin who will not vote but he's all around the internet. posting for buhari.

I also know members of my family who have nothing to do with the social media and will not vote Buhari.

I have folks in my office who don't rest about this election. in fact some of them were at the so called one billion march by APC they are always on social media transferring anti GEJ post all around. yet they do not have PVC.

APC just like Boko haram have done everything to make GEJ seem unpopular, yet they fail. They even killed few hours to his declaration and went over the media saying he should postpone the event or do it privately. all these to force a negative opinion about the President.

I vote, I don't do rallies or million march or online polls. I'll simply vote and vote GEJ. that's what counts.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Buhari Wins All The Polls Online(opinion) by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 17, 2015
omenka:
I don't really think we've gotten to that point where internet penetration makes a real dent on the opinion of illiterate and rural dwellers as regards politics and governance. I think the bags of rice and packets of maggi still have greater impact.
i disagree with u..
Re: Why Buhari Wins All The Polls Online(opinion) by deletrue: 10:29am On Mar 17, 2015
PassingShot:

dust

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Wins All The Polls Online(opinion) by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 17, 2015
ndcide:
@op, I'll respond to this when the election is over. for the records, I have never clicked on any poll because of this election. there's to question who I'll vote.

I also have a younger cousin who will not vote but he's all around the internet. posting for buhari.

I also know members of my family who have nothing to do with the social media and will not vote Buhari.

I have folks in my office who don't rest about this election. in fact some of them were at the so called one billion march by APC they are always on social media transferring anti GEJ post all around. yet they do not have PVC.

APC just like Boko haram have done everything to make GEJ seem unpopular, yet they fail. They even killed few hours to his declaration and went over the media saying he should postpone the event or do it privately. all these to force a negative opinion about the President.

I vote, I don't do rallies or million march or online polls. I'll simply vote and vote GEJ. that's what counts.
u just wasted that vote....quote later
Re: Why Buhari Wins All The Polls Online(opinion) by callmenow: 10:33am On Mar 17, 2015
Another trashy write up. The real reason is because of robots. However, the bulk of nigerians know that Jonathan is trying. Even more than Obasanjo and yardua combined. The reality is that even though JONATHAN is meeting the set MDGs for Nigeria, the restive youth will always begrudge anyone in power. Nigerians are lazy and indolent. The U.S. government generates 90% of its income through taxation. The same with UK and Germany. Yet nigerians hate paying tax, resulting in Nigerian government generating only 8% of its income through tax. Dubai with less than 1 million people raises more in taxation than Nigeria. Jonathan is not the problem. It's nigerians. We are not good enough. Even an Obama, or Angela merkel will struggle in Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Wins All The Polls Online(opinion) by Acidosis(m): 10:34am On Mar 17, 2015
hehehe

see these 200 microscopic elements dictating the affairs of over 170 million people
cheesy

You should be thankful that you now have enough money to buy Internet data (courtesy of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan). 6 years ago, Acidosis and most of you on this thread relied on CHEATS to access the Internet (let alone dedicate your time liking some inconsequential posts). Today story don change; the wave of Goodluck has pursued the spell of CHEATS out of my life and out of your ungrateful lives as well.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Buhari Wins All The Polls Online(opinion) by Ohibenemma(m): 10:35am On Mar 17, 2015
Did the OP talk about the enlightened ones? That's the issue! Enlightenment raises your self-consciousness (ego), and this, in turn, leads to the stubborn adoption of certain ideologies and determination to defend them even when they turn out erroneous! It is no wonder that Most Atheists are "enlightened" people.
Such persons read and read and read until they start doubting the very bases of their existence. A so-called simpleton will know that between the PDP and the APC is a case of choosing between two devils, but an "enlightened" person, having consumed too much of propaganda believes that even the duties of his L.G chairman should have been performed by the President; such will believe that the terrible road conditions in his capital city are Federal owned and that the exhorbitant hike in school fees in his state owned university, without concomitant improvement in the academic environment or conditions is because of the Federal Govt policy on education. This is, pitiably, the case in Nigeria today.
You defect to the APC, you've seen the light; you defect to the PDP, money has changed hands (Quote me anywhere: You can hardly find any high profile defections this election period without negotiations having taken place!). You hear that Tinubu is corrupt, they are witch-hunting him, you hear that Obanikoro is corrupt and you shout, "Yes Halleluyah!" You see Akpabio consistently being adjudged the best Governor in Nigeria on account of his unrivalled infrastructural landslides, you say it's PDP propaganda, you hear that Fashola is the best the Nation ever produced, and you say Yes, you always knew!
For all the shout of change by "enlightened people", have you done any real analysis, side by side comparisons of PDP and APC Governors? Have you asked yourself why the massive hike in some state government higher institutions' fees with nothing new to show? Have you questioned the volume of the tax burden in some states since certain parties got into power and compared it with actual developmental work ongoing? While accusing the President of being unable to fulfill his promises, have you checked if your APC Governors have fulfilled theirs?
Analytically, a truly enlightened mind will reach the conclusion that all of them are, at best, average. After a complete 16 years in power, can the AD/APC of Lagos confidently say they have tackled Lagos' problems? Is the state's living conditions better than Ondo's, for instance?
For those who feel the ruling party have used the NTA for propaganda, don't you know that TVC, Nation Newspapers, etc, with their stereotyped reportage on APC issues have National coverage too? Personally, I think the PDP learnt, too late, the act of propaganda (they are still playing catch-up till date). But will "enlightened" minds swallow this, hook, line and sinker?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Wins All The Polls Online(opinion) by PassingShot(m): 10:37am On Mar 17, 2015
omenka:
I don't really think we've gotten to that point where internet penetration makes a real dent on the opinion of illiterate and rural dwellers as regards politics and governance. I think the bags of rice and packets of maggi still have greater impact.

Sure that, but the gap is getting thinner everyday.
Re: Why Buhari Wins All The Polls Online(opinion) by Acidosis(m): 10:39am On Mar 17, 2015
and for your information. A large percentage of GEJ supporter are too busy to spend hours of their lives liking some stu. pid polls.

You can't expect a gainfully employed man under this administration to spend his life on frivolities. Personally, I don't partake in such useless polls; and FYI, I am a Chronic supporter of Ebele Jonathan. My support for him is so much that, I'd rather not witness year 2016 than vote (come march 28th) for a tyrant. And HE'LL NO,; I won't partake in your polls

Of course, desperate people who are desperate to have their slave master in Aso Rock would readily partake in all available polls on the Internet

We are enlightened people (PDP), we are not desperate to GRAB power for TINUBU and OSIBADE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Wins All The Polls Online(opinion) by searay(m): 10:41am On Mar 17, 2015
This is the reason

Re: Why Buhari Wins All The Polls Online(opinion) by Desteenee(m): 10:41am On Mar 17, 2015
That is not news. They have been leading online since 123AD and swallowing loss on election days.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Wins All The Polls Online(opinion) by Sunnybobo3(m): 10:41am On Mar 17, 2015
PassingShot:

Sadly for you lot, elections are not won online. While Buhari is popular online, GEJ is popular on the streets.
Re: Why Buhari Wins All The Polls Online(opinion) by deletrue: 10:42am On Mar 17, 2015
Damn too many afternoon dreamers even while sitting, standing and well awake. If apc likes, they should continue to win electronic votes. Am VERY SURE and convinced that Buhari will NEVER rule because he is an Islamist, he is dictator and an evil man. Nothing, for me has ever shown that Buhari is better. His popularity then was as a result of Idiagbon, his assistant, otherwise Buhari has nothing to offer. If this is another ploy to cause another crises when he Buhari will cry openly when the election results are out, please let us know.
Also take note that elections will be from state to state and not these electronic polls that are heavily emaninating from Lagos alone. How many states will vote for Buhari? Bloody electronic swine votes. Criminals.
Re: Why Buhari Wins All The Polls Online(opinion) by kingofdemons: 10:43am On Mar 17, 2015
3doursdown:

The point is Buhari has been winning in every single online poll for the past 2 months. If i was a PDP strategists i'll be very afraid.

Let him continue winning online while Gej owns the grassroots

Remember

Fayemi
Ngige
Re: Why Buhari Wins All The Polls Online(opinion) by boujaye: 10:54am On Mar 17, 2015
TheLeader:
Ever wondered why Buhari wins all the online polls? Here is what I think-

I think its because the bulk of the populace that actually know what's going on in the country are the ones that have access to the internet and know how to use it, hence the overwhelming support for the opposition online. We've seen Buhari sweep polls conducted by even AIT and GEJ's aids...Surprising huh?

Why doesn't this necessarily replicate itself when it comes to the poorest of the poor?

Most...yea most Nigerians in our numerous villages that constitute the bulk of the country don't have access to the internet...or can't use it. At best they are stuck with NTA and the network news on radio...I need not state how one-sided the news here can be. Furthermore, these people(some of my friends and relatives included) are predominantly illiterates so might not have the ability to rate the Government's performance objectively, hence their inclination to vote along ethnic/religious line rather that the capability of the candidates.

...so next time you see 400 like in 3 minutes for the opposition, don't wonder if persons have multiple accounts and can switch between 50 of those accounts in 3mins just to click like...nt feasible right? well I thought so too.

These persons are just the majority of enlightened Nigerians trying to salvage whatever is left of our once great country before it is too late.

"If you try, you might fail, but if you fail to try, you've failed already".

Now you know why Buhari wins the polls online.

#MyOneKoboOpinion

well said OP, but I tell you the many that don't care to vote online are also enlightened and are just waiting for the D-day to cast their votes
for the gentle, humble man, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, because there is no need to rush. It has been the mentality of the opposition supporters who has the same loud and desperado spirit of intimidation thinking that by rushing online to click "like" for buhari, it will arouse peoples sympathy to garner support for buhari. It is their own philosophy of campaigning for Buhari which is a wrong assertion. the over 80% well cultured and behaved people i have silently asked at different locations, at home and on the way, before I finished talking, their answer is, its Jonathan we are following. Op, its too early to start counting goals when, the match has not been played. You maybe in for a shocker. When the chips are down we shall know whom the people really wants. Remember, there are over 50 million likely voters scattered all over the nation and and out of that figure only 0.0000001% go to the polls online. Do you know the many underground work already going on? Please its too early to start smiling. GEJ might just overwhelmingly win the vote to the shock of the loud and noising APC supporters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Wins All The Polls Online(opinion) by saintandsinnerz: 10:58am On Mar 17, 2015
kolaaderin:
Online Polls are credible sample of what is on ground. With the situation on ground, most people abroad has sent a good signal home that
people at home should not expect a dine from them any more once they vote in the wrong hand again. That is they have decided to continue to wallow in poverty if this government returns.

March 28 is 11 days from now, i can tell u without biased mind that PDP/GEJ are as good as history.it will be easier for a camel through the pin hole for GEJ to win.

Wow bro, if I'm this sure as you are I will be a millionaire by now. If I were you I will borrow money from any source even the banks to place a bet on this. The bookmakers gave buhari an attractive odd. I will advise you to visit and place the bet and see yourself becoming a millionaire once Buhari wins the election! grin

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Wins All The Polls Online(opinion) by UnimkeAk(m): 10:59am On Mar 17, 2015
kolaaderin:
Online Polls are credible sample of what is on ground. With the situation on ground, most people abroad has sent a good signal home that
people at home should not expect a dine from them any more once they vote in the wrong hand again.
That is they have decided to continue to wallow in poverty if this government returns.

March 28 is 11 days from now, i can tell u without biased mind that PDP/GEJ are as good as history.it will be easier for a camel through the pin hole for GEJ to win.

What are you saying?
Really, a nigga won't send money home to his people cuz of who is voted into power.
Oh please !
Only bastards abroad will say such.

We all know GMB is the favorite to win the elections even GEJ and the PDP knows.

But fingers crossed until results are announced.
Re: Why Buhari Wins All The Polls Online(opinion) by holusormi(m): 11:03am On Mar 17, 2015
Well from my own analysis and judging from what I have seen in this thread so far, GEJ supporters are intelligent , calm and very articulated. They live in the real world and make real life decisions
GMB supporters on the other hand... Smh
They end up typing a long paragraph of essay and still end up saying stu.pid sh1t, I mean how can you type about 7 lines of good English and you still end up not passing any sensible message across.... Na Ina abo.kii, cow rearing , crying sissy of a general master Ina resemble !!

Stop being gaddemn silly, all this 'like for Bihari share for jonathan' is a big joke !! Elections are won at the polls not on nairaland and Twitter , majority of the fvcktards shouting sai Buhari are not even up to 18, many of them still collect pocket money from their mothers, a great percentage of them don't even have their pvc's.

Anyways we all know GEJ will win this election , he won't just win it , he'll win it effortlessly

GEJ till the second coming of Jesus christ and even beyond sef!!! angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Wins All The Polls Online(opinion) by iyisco2001(m): 11:13am On Mar 17, 2015
grin grin grin
holusormi:
Well from my own analysis and judging from what I have seen in this thread so far, GEJ supporters are intelligent , calm and very articulated. They live in the real world and make real life decisions
GMB supporters on the other hand... Smh
They end up typing a long paragraph of essay and still end up saying stu.pid sh1t, I mean how can you type about 7 lines of good English and you still end up not passing any sensible message across.... Na Ina abo.kii, cow rearing , crying sissy of a general master Ina resemble !!

Stop being gaddemn silly, all this 'like for Bihari share for jonathan' is a big joke !! Elections are won at the polls not on nairaland and Twitter , majority of the fvcktards shouting sai Buhari are not even up to 18, many of them still collect pocket money from their mothers, a great percentage of them don't even have their pvc's.

Anyways we all know GEJ will win this election , he won't just win it , he'll win it effortlessly

GEJ till the second coming of Jesus christ and even beyond sef!!! angry angry
Re: Why Buhari Wins All The Polls Online(opinion) by deletrue: 11:14am On Mar 17, 2015
kolaaderin:
people at home should not expect a dine from them any more once they vote in the wrong hand again. That is they have decided to continue to wallow in poverty if this government returns.

Be also informed that Buhari, a trained military man who is expected to bear, no matter the severity of the circumstances, will cry openingly again. Just get ready enough empty drums as well as a very powerful Doctors around him
Buhari/apc to avoid down turn of his already finished system.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Visits Nigerians In Newark, New Jersey, Us(photos) / Why Buhari Is Yet To Appoint Ministers – Presidency / Heavy Rain Causes Flooding In Kano City (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.