Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

In The Act: Young Lagos School Boy Pictured Stealing Pure Water From Truck - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / In The Act: Young Lagos School Boy Pictured Stealing Pure Water From Truck (31560 Views)

SARS Assaults Man Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy (pictured) / Driver Absconded With Lagos School Bus And Rebranded It (Photo) / 52-yr-old Man Arrested For Kidnapping, Raping 14-yr-old Boy (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In The Act: Young Lagos School Boy Pictured Stealing Pure Water From Truck by Sijo01(f): 2:40pm On Mar 17, 2015
The boy is just taking a ride jor. That's a moving truck.
Re: In The Act: Young Lagos School Boy Pictured Stealing Pure Water From Truck by Fellonigerians: 2:40pm On Mar 17, 2015
hazyfm:
ANOTHER JONATHAN IN THE MAKING

Jonathan Akpoborie??
Re: In The Act: Young Lagos School Boy Pictured Stealing Pure Water From Truck by okpakohenry(m): 2:41pm On Mar 17, 2015
The boy Na Badoo...
anyway GMB Come next week... I can't wait to welcome my president
APC, CHANGE..
Re: In The Act: Young Lagos School Boy Pictured Stealing Pure Water From Truck by izikjon(m): 2:41pm On Mar 17, 2015
Lol......I don't blame the boy, its what the economy today has turned to
Re: In The Act: Young Lagos School Boy Pictured Stealing Pure Water From Truck by Koolking(m): 2:41pm On Mar 17, 2015
Giving a dog a bad name to hang it. What I see is a school boy enjoying a truck-free-ride home on the back of a sachet water truck
Re: In The Act: Young Lagos School Boy Pictured Stealing Pure Water From Truck by wrench: 2:41pm On Mar 17, 2015
He Might Just Be Catching A Ride Home... Cause He Deff Know There Is A Car Behind Him... After All What Am I Even Saying, Stealing Is Not Corruption. grin

1 Like

Re: In The Act: Young Lagos School Boy Pictured Stealing Pure Water From Truck by Donpeak(f): 2:42pm On Mar 17, 2015
Re: In The Act: Young Lagos School Boy Pictured Stealing Pure Water From Truck by PassingShot(m): 2:44pm On Mar 17, 2015
hazyfm:
ANOTHER JONATHAN IN THE MAKING

Or a Fayose grin grin grin
Re: In The Act: Young Lagos School Boy Pictured Stealing Pure Water From Truck by datguru: 2:45pm On Mar 17, 2015
adaweezy:

Receive sense in jesus name
75% ??
Ibos no get 80% of lands in lagos again

Lol
Re: In The Act: Young Lagos School Boy Pictured Stealing Pure Water From Truck by Firefire(m): 2:46pm On Mar 17, 2015
Redoil:
Practising and learng how to steal without been caught from lagosians as taught by ebola tinubu

cheesy
Re: In The Act: Young Lagos School Boy Pictured Stealing Pure Water From Truck by appini: 2:46pm On Mar 17, 2015
That was how Tinubu started.
Re: In The Act: Young Lagos School Boy Pictured Stealing Pure Water From Truck by hohafrank(m): 2:48pm On Mar 17, 2015
Dreyl:
He's imitating his mentor badluck ebola jonaTAN. grin
Tinubu has dashed the dream of this smart kid by stealing the billion met for pipe borne water and convert it to his private property.Shame to Tinubu and big shame to people like you blind followers.

1 Like

Re: In The Act: Young Lagos School Boy Pictured Stealing Pure Water From Truck by Cchuks27(m): 2:49pm On Mar 17, 2015
I guess Fashola, Lie Muhammad, Tinubu and APC Supporters will also blame PRESIDENT Goodluck Ebele Jonathan for this.
Re: In The Act: Young Lagos School Boy Pictured Stealing Pure Water From Truck by 2kris(m): 2:49pm On Mar 17, 2015
jadaugo:
The boy in the pic below stole a ride on the water truck by climbing on the back without the driver knowing and he also downed some satchets of water......is this one also a leader of tomorrow? lol!
what is he doing out @ that tym of the night with his uniform on him
Re: In The Act: Young Lagos School Boy Pictured Stealing Pure Water From Truck by Gegz(m): 2:50pm On Mar 17, 2015
LyfeJennings:
We all once acted foolish at some young age of our lives.
This little boy might grow up to be the one of the most disciplined Nigerians ever.
He without a sin cast the first stone
DO NOT JUDGE
Thankyou very much sir, some people don politicise am sharply. Pls tell dem sir, he without a sin should cast d first stone. Some people av allowed dis period looose deir sense of humour
Re: In The Act: Young Lagos School Boy Pictured Stealing Pure Water From Truck by johnsonjosbles(m): 2:54pm On Mar 17, 2015
@op you are very stuupid for acusing the inocent boy of stealing! Looking at the Boy's position, he's just taking ride with the truck, many of Us did/atempted that at that age. He may on the process touching the water. If he's stealing,he can't stay balance up there! No body to suport his plan to steal if he eventually picked the water. Try anoda one.

1 Like

Re: In The Act: Young Lagos School Boy Pictured Stealing Pure Water From Truck by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 17, 2015
jadaugo:
The boy in the pic below stole a ride on the water truck by climbing on the back without the driver knowing and he also downed some satchets of water......is this one also a leader of tomorrow? lol!

And u where driving in your Chilling Bugatti, would u ever Or Have u ever given a school Boy of that 'level' a ride or N10 to buy water? i know your type, u cant even see the risk he is going tro, and why he should be coming back from school at nite. Dont Conclude sir, because if God does we would not be where we are today. Cheers!
Re: In The Act: Young Lagos School Boy Pictured Stealing Pure Water From Truck by sparkleRed(f): 3:02pm On Mar 17, 2015
Jnrbaino4real:
Am not ruling it out that he is not stealing pure water, but wait a minute please. How possible is it that he will lift a bag of pure water when the tipper is on motion ? Also I just have a feeling that he is only riding on it in other to get a lift and complete his journey

Gbam
Re: In The Act: Young Lagos School Boy Pictured Stealing Pure Water From Truck by donigspain(m): 3:02pm On Mar 17, 2015
I don't think he stole from the bags. He must have taken those ones we call 'leakages'.
Re: In The Act: Young Lagos School Boy Pictured Stealing Pure Water From Truck by ElFenomeno1: 3:17pm On Mar 17, 2015
jadaugo:

Possibly.
Re: In The Act: Young Lagos School Boy Pictured Stealing Pure Water From Truck by anselm791(m): 3:18pm On Mar 17, 2015
How can he become the leader of tomorrow if he dies of dehydration while trekking?

1 Like

Re: In The Act: Young Lagos School Boy Pictured Stealing Pure Water From Truck by EbolaParasite: 3:40pm On Mar 17, 2015
MansaMoussa:
Smart Kid!
If there were Public Taps within the Vicinity, he wouldn't have done that!
..And Yes! He's a Potential Leader of tomorrow! His Ingenuity would get him there!

A thief will always recognize a thief. The fact that you call him smart shows you have/are capable of doing the same. That there is no tap around is no excuse for stealing. Shame on you. Nigerias problem is mot GEJ or GMB but PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Re: In The Act: Young Lagos School Boy Pictured Stealing Pure Water From Truck by joey2002: 3:53pm On Mar 17, 2015
jadaugo:
Op na u come be leader of tomorrow. U couldn't find a way to offer d kid a ride @ dat time of the day. Seeing he was endangering his life like dat. And u still have d guts to come ridicule him online. I wonder what mindset u'd use to raise children if u decide to breed.
Re: In The Act: Young Lagos School Boy Pictured Stealing Pure Water From Truck by Skoopy(m): 3:55pm On Mar 17, 2015
This is among the reasons why we are clamoring for better Nigeria where things will work, good roads, public water supply etc.

As for your question, he sure has a great chance of being the president of the federal republic, after all he has shoes, bag uniform etc unlike GEJ.
Re: In The Act: Young Lagos School Boy Pictured Stealing Pure Water From Truck by olasoji1: 4:00pm On Mar 17, 2015
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh people wicked oooo

====>>> Aishat Mustapha Silverbird staff was stabbed to death near her home

Read more news here======>>> http://ayomis..com/2015/03/aishat-mustapha-silverbird-staff-was.html

Re: In The Act: Young Lagos School Boy Pictured Stealing Pure Water From Truck by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 17, 2015
frankmishael1:
Gej till 2019
no Gej no Nigeria
if APC and northerners rig this election there will be total blown out war,
mark my word if it didn't happen know I'm not called
we would open d gate of hell
Ur family will be the 1st to die,if the war starts.
Re: In The Act: Young Lagos School Boy Pictured Stealing Pure Water From Truck by ebukaOtika(m): 4:33pm On Mar 17, 2015
That ride make sense o ,.,,, una rich o .
Re: In The Act: Young Lagos School Boy Pictured Stealing Pure Water From Truck by ebukaOtika(m): 4:40pm On Mar 17, 2015
Jnrbaino4real:
Am not ruling it out that he is not stealing pure water, but wait a minute please. How possible is it that he will lift a bag of pure water when the tipper is on motion ? Also I just have a feeling that he is only riding on it in other to get a lift and complete his journey

Your last Sentence make BIG REAL SENSE BRO

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman’s Decomposing Body Found In Abakiliki Apartment By Police / Valentine’s Day: Two Lovers Die Over Lady In Nasarawa / Fulani Herdsmen Raid Kogi Communities, 22 Dead, Many More Displaced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.