Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

In The Act: Young Lagos School Boy Pictured Stealing Pure Water From Truck - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / In The Act: Young Lagos School Boy Pictured Stealing Pure Water From Truck (31558 Views)

SARS Assaults Man Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy (pictured) / Driver Absconded With Lagos School Bus And Rebranded It (Photo) / 52-yr-old Man Arrested For Kidnapping, Raping 14-yr-old Boy (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In The Act: Young Lagos School Boy Pictured Stealing Pure Water From Truck by MansaMoussa: 4:40pm On Mar 17, 2015
EbolaParasite:

A thief will always recognize a thief. The fact that you call him smart shows you have/are capable of doing the same. That there is no tap around is no excuse for stealing. Shame on you. Nigerias problem is mot GEJ or GMB but PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Take a Trip to Mumbai or Rio de Janeiro Bruh!
Re: In The Act: Young Lagos School Boy Pictured Stealing Pure Water From Truck by ebukaOtika(m): 4:46pm On Mar 17, 2015
LyfeJennings:
We all once acted foolish at some young age of our lives.
This little boy might grow up to be the one of the most disciplined Nigerians ever.
He without a sin cast the first stone
DO NOT JUDGE

SO THAT YOU WILL NOT BE JUDGED ,,.,,,,.,,.,,..

But on the other hand ,,. WHO WILL JUDGE THE JUDGES ,.,,,?
Re: In The Act: Young Lagos School Boy Pictured Stealing Pure Water From Truck by jamillion: 5:06pm On Mar 17, 2015
Just picking, afterall stealing's nt corruption
Re: In The Act: Young Lagos School Boy Pictured Stealing Pure Water From Truck by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 17, 2015
BlackMaria:

my family will be the 1st to die,if the war starts.
Re: In The Act: Young Lagos School Boy Pictured Stealing Pure Water From Truck by milky3(f): 5:12pm On Mar 17, 2015
Jnrbaino4real:
Am not ruling it out that he is not stealing pure water, but wait a minute please. How possible is it that he will lift a bag of pure water when the tipper is on motion ? Also I just have a feeling that he is only riding on it in other to get a lift and complete his journey
all i see is free ride to his destination
Re: In The Act: Young Lagos School Boy Pictured Stealing Pure Water From Truck by Yehman(m): 5:34pm On Mar 17, 2015
jadaugo:
The boy in the pic below stole a ride on the water truck by climbing on the back without the driver knowing and he also downed some satchets of water......is this one also a leader of tomorrow? lol!
This reminds me of when I was in the street. #the street is military
Re: In The Act: Young Lagos School Boy Pictured Stealing Pure Water From Truck by OkikiOluwa1(m): 6:10pm On Mar 17, 2015
MansaMoussa:
Smart Kid!
If there were Public Taps within the Vicinity, he wouldn't have done that!
..And Yes! He's a Potential Leader of tomorrow! His Ingenuity would get him there!

Mtchew!
Your brain don dry!
Last Bullet
If the great Mansa Musa reasons like you, the Songhai Empire ll not reach a respectable height
Re: In The Act: Young Lagos School Boy Pictured Stealing Pure Water From Truck by desmondblaze(m): 6:13pm On Mar 17, 2015
Badoo...

Make #2,000 - #5,000 Daily With this Sure Fire Earning Method via Vfl trading, and also get daily 99% Sure Picks for 30 Days,
Visit www.profitsng.com/Vfl.htm for More Details and REAL PROOFS.
Re: In The Act: Young Lagos School Boy Pictured Stealing Pure Water From Truck by MansaMoussa: 6:18pm On Mar 17, 2015
OkikiOluwa1:

Mtchew!
Your brain don dry!
Last Bullet
If the great Mansa Musa reasons like you, the Songhai Empire ll not reach a respectable height

If I hadn't stolen saw dust from the neighbourhood timber shed as a child for my mum to cook, maybe I wudda died of malnutrition, today I'm a Medical Doctor today in one of the best hospitals in this country!
Never despise humble beginnings!

1 Like

Re: In The Act: Young Lagos School Boy Pictured Stealing Pure Water From Truck by OkikiOluwa1(m): 6:21pm On Mar 17, 2015
MansaMoussa:

If I hadn't stolen saw dust from the neighbourhood timber shed as a child for my mum to cook, maybe I wudda died of malnutrition, today I'm a Medical Doctor today in one of the best hospitals in this country!
Never despise humble beginnings!
Good you made it if your claim is true.
Last Bullet
But you could v died from stealing...
And you won't v the guts to come here today & encourage kids to steal.

No matter the motive of a thief, stealing is just bad!
Re: In The Act: Young Lagos School Boy Pictured Stealing Pure Water From Truck by MansaMoussa: 6:27pm On Mar 17, 2015
OkikiOluwa1:

Last Bullet

From Mumbai, to Manilla, Rio to Rome, Street-Rats abound. I regret having to rationalize Stealing, but trust me, for some of us unfortunate kids out there in the World, if you want it, you take it, NOBODY will walk up to you to give you a Satchet of Pure water! Experience they say is the best teacher! Have a Nice Day Sir
Re: In The Act: Young Lagos School Boy Pictured Stealing Pure Water From Truck by OkikiOluwa1(m): 6:30pm On Mar 17, 2015
MansaMoussa:

From Mumbai, to Manilla, Rio to Rome, Street-Rats abound. I regret having to rationalize Stealing, but trust me, for some of us unfortunate kids out there in the World, if you want it, you take it, NOBODY will walk up to you to give you a Satchet of Pure water! Experience they say is the best teacher! Have a Nice Day Sir
Before I free you,
If you were in the same scenario again, would you steal?
Re: In The Act: Young Lagos School Boy Pictured Stealing Pure Water From Truck by MansaMoussa: 6:43pm On Mar 17, 2015
OkikiOluwa1:

Before I free you,
If you were in the same scenario again, would you steal?

Absolutely
Re: In The Act: Young Lagos School Boy Pictured Stealing Pure Water From Truck by OkikiOluwa1(m): 6:54pm On Mar 17, 2015
MansaMoussa:

Absolutely
Receive brain!
Re: In The Act: Young Lagos School Boy Pictured Stealing Pure Water From Truck by Atk1nson(m): 6:55pm On Mar 17, 2015
jadaugo:
The boy in the pic below stole a ride on the water truck by climbing on the back without the driver knowing and he also downed some satchets of water......is this one also a leader of tomorrow? lol!
Did the "responsible" citizen driving or snapping this pic attempt to correct him? if not, it's a big shame
Re: In The Act: Young Lagos School Boy Pictured Stealing Pure Water From Truck by benseal5(m): 6:56pm On Mar 17, 2015
DE BOY NO BE NOBE THIEF....ONLY HAVING SOME FREE RIDE....
Re: In The Act: Young Lagos School Boy Pictured Stealing Pure Water From Truck by shiffi(m): 7:02pm On Mar 17, 2015
street credibility
Re: In The Act: Young Lagos School Boy Pictured Stealing Pure Water From Truck by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 17, 2015
Dreyl:
He's imitating his mentor badluck ebola jonaTAN. grin
dull boy! is Jonathan the governor of your state?that intelligent child must be far better than you, since flashOla can't provide drinking water, then let the child provide!

after all 'STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION !'
Re: In The Act: Young Lagos School Boy Pictured Stealing Pure Water From Truck by Mbediogu(m): 7:32pm On Mar 17, 2015
jadaugo:
The boy in the pic below stole a ride on the water truck byw. climbing on the back without the driver knowing and he also downed some satchets of water......is this one also a leader of tomorrow? lol!

Practice makes perfect. Eko ni baje o. These are the 'lizards' of tomorrow for Lagos State and may be, Nigeria.
Re: In The Act: Young Lagos School Boy Pictured Stealing Pure Water From Truck by Lilswaghanxum(m): 8:04pm On Mar 17, 2015
Potential Anini of govt house of 2mao
Re: In The Act: Young Lagos School Boy Pictured Stealing Pure Water From Truck by AbsamEleniyan(m): 8:04pm On Mar 17, 2015
Lmao! Street Ti Take Over.
Re: In The Act: Young Lagos School Boy Pictured Stealing Pure Water From Truck by Lilswaghanxum(m): 8:04pm On Mar 17, 2015
Bad shifter...
Re: In The Act: Young Lagos School Boy Pictured Stealing Pure Water From Truck by Sylverbox(m): 12:14am On Mar 18, 2015
jadaugo:
he sure is a great leader for tomorrow. Its not easy surviving on the streets. Park your tear rubber and try walking from custain to oyingbo, meeeen...
Re: In The Act: Young Lagos School Boy Pictured Stealing Pure Water From Truck by shabla(m): 8:03am On Mar 18, 2015
In my own opinion, I don't think he's stealing. The truck might be a means of easy transportation for him. Cox I also did same when I was in secondary school angry
Re: In The Act: Young Lagos School Boy Pictured Stealing Pure Water From Truck by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 8:12am On Mar 18, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
One day this little thief will grow and become a politician!!

I giff up!!
Pls dont call him a thief.... Water is meant to be free especially for kids.... He ws thirsty so wt should he have done knowing fully well the driver will NEVER give him some to drink?
Re: In The Act: Young Lagos School Boy Pictured Stealing Pure Water From Truck by ebukaOtika(m): 5:10pm On Mar 23, 2015
OkikiOluwa1:

Last Bullet

So
You
Have
Never
Stolen
A
Seed
Of
Grandnut
?
I
Mean
Just
One
Seed
,,.,,. Just
One
Seed
Ooooooo
O
N
E

Seed ?
Re: In The Act: Young Lagos School Boy Pictured Stealing Pure Water From Truck by OkikiOluwa1(m): 6:39pm On Mar 23, 2015
ebukaOtika:

So
You
Have
Never
Stolen
A
Seed
Of
Grandnut
?
I
Mean
Just
One
Seed
,,.,,. Just
One
Seed
Ooooooo
O
N
E

Seed ?
yes.
I v never stolen.
Last Bullet
You v a problem with that?
Re: In The Act: Young Lagos School Boy Pictured Stealing Pure Water From Truck by ebukaOtika(m): 2:27am On Mar 24, 2015
OkikiOluwa1:
yes.
I v never stolen.
Last Bullet
You v a problem with that?

So you've never stolen even as a kid ,,,,?

LAST BULLET
Are you Linus Asiegbu ,,,,?
Cos you can lie for Africa.
Re: In The Act: Young Lagos School Boy Pictured Stealing Pure Water From Truck by OkikiOluwa1(m): 3:54pm On Mar 24, 2015
ebukaOtika:

So you've never stolen even as a kid ,,,,?

LAST BULLET
Are you Linus Asiegbu ,,,,?
Cos you can lie for Africa.
I m Okikioluwa1, the Igwe Gburugburu of Onitsha, Bashorun of the Western Garrisons & Seriki Turakin of the Sokoto Caliphate
Re: In The Act: Young Lagos School Boy Pictured Stealing Pure Water From Truck by ebukaOtika(m): 4:48pm On Mar 24, 2015
OkikiOluwa1:

I m Okikioluwa1, the Igwe Gburugburu of Onitsha, Bashorun of the Western Garrisons & Seriki Turakin of the Sokoto Caliphate

That means you can Lie for NIGERIA.
Re: In The Act: Young Lagos School Boy Pictured Stealing Pure Water From Truck by ebukaOtika(m): 4:49pm On Mar 24, 2015
OkikiOluwa1:

That means you can Lie for NIGERIA.,,,,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gang Kills A Pastor In Rivers For Preaching Repentance To Them / School Proprietor Rapes 4-Year-Old In Nasarawa / Woman’s Decomposing Body Found In Abakiliki Apartment By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.