Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Benin Ore Road During OBJ Admin And GEJ Admin (pic) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benin Ore Road During OBJ Admin And GEJ Admin (pic) (45778 Views)

Lagos State Government Impounds Trucks Plying Lagos Road During The Day(pics) / Nightmares On Benin-ore Road Before Goodluck's Tenure; See What GEJ Has Done! / [picture] Buhari And GEJ Dress Up In Military Attire To Salute Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benin Ore Road During OBJ Admin And GEJ Admin (pic) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 17, 2015
Islam undecidedb
Re: Benin Ore Road During OBJ Admin And GEJ Admin (pic) by seedorfg(m): 12:04pm On Mar 17, 2015
ko kan aye, all i know is sai GMB

1 Like

Re: Benin Ore Road During OBJ Admin And GEJ Admin (pic) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 17, 2015
Obj..true?
Re: Benin Ore Road During OBJ Admin And GEJ Admin (pic) by Caution30: 12:06pm On Mar 17, 2015
The differences is clear!

1 Like

Re: Benin Ore Road During OBJ Admin And GEJ Admin (pic) by thaoriginator: 12:07pm On Mar 17, 2015
So it takes PDP (OBJ/Yaradua/OBJ) 16years to fix just one single road?

1 Like

Re: Benin Ore Road During OBJ Admin And GEJ Admin (pic) by smakati(m): 12:07pm On Mar 17, 2015
Why not snap pictures of the same spot. Ode
Re: Benin Ore Road During OBJ Admin And GEJ Admin (pic) by emmykk(m): 12:07pm On Mar 17, 2015
phlemzy:
These is one of the few good works he'll be remembered for when he leaves office on May 29. Obasanjo failed on this very one,no doubt. Anenih, the incimbent PDP CBOT is culpable in this too.
APC be like

1 Like

Re: Benin Ore Road During OBJ Admin And GEJ Admin (pic) by Damianobi(m): 12:07pm On Mar 17, 2015
All of dem na still PDP
Re: Benin Ore Road During OBJ Admin And GEJ Admin (pic) by Dikechigozie: 12:08pm On Mar 17, 2015
Just passing

1 Like

Re: Benin Ore Road During OBJ Admin And GEJ Admin (pic) by demandtruth: 12:08pm On Mar 17, 2015
OBJ is PDP Father

GEJ is OBJ son in PDP

So, what change?

16 years of PDP has been a waste to Nigerians

Change is what we want

1 Like

Re: Benin Ore Road During OBJ Admin And GEJ Admin (pic) by Truckpusher(m): 12:08pm On Mar 17, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
$20b missing na him,wasting our $47b foreign reserve na him,$20b excess crude acc wasted na him,$10b swf vanish na him,30tr naira accrue to federal govt for 6yrs,misappropriated and mismanaged na him.get some sense, biko
Pathetico ,wasn't it the same APC governors that went to court demanding that the excess crude account should be shared even when the presidency demanded that it should be left for the rainy days?

Are you guys blind to a fault ?

2 Likes

Re: Benin Ore Road During OBJ Admin And GEJ Admin (pic) by anonimi: 12:08pm On Mar 17, 2015

4 Likes

Re: Benin Ore Road During OBJ Admin And GEJ Admin (pic) by redcliff: 12:09pm On Mar 17, 2015
Redoil:
And thesame obasanjo APC are claiming to be the best president

Wen did they say it? Besides is this the full stretch of that road?
Re: Benin Ore Road During OBJ Admin And GEJ Admin (pic) by M4gunners: 12:09pm On Mar 17, 2015
Team GEJ . SHAME GO CATCH BAD PEOPLE SOON.

5 Likes

Re: Benin Ore Road During OBJ Admin And GEJ Admin (pic) by olas24u(f): 12:09pm On Mar 17, 2015
ahaika23:
The difference is crystal clear between one who cares for the common man and the other who wants to be God-father for life

who was the Minister for works?Did Obj release the money for that road or Not?which party does the man belong to ?
Re: Benin Ore Road During OBJ Admin And GEJ Admin (pic) by davico2006(m): 12:10pm On Mar 17, 2015
Don't mind dt old man called OBJ which dementia has chatch up with

3 Likes

Re: Benin Ore Road During OBJ Admin And GEJ Admin (pic) by anonimi: 12:10pm On Mar 17, 2015
redcliff:
Wen did they say it? Besides is this the full stretch of that road?

Please show us "the full stretch of that road" TODAY versus during the Agbaya of Owu's eight years of WASTE.
Thanks.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benin Ore Road During OBJ Admin And GEJ Admin (pic) by effogis: 12:11pm On Mar 17, 2015
Obasanjo MUST tell us what happened to our 2.6b dollars seized by Idi Amin Dada of Uganda when he was Nigerian head of state. The most corrupt person I have ever acrossed

2 Likes

Re: Benin Ore Road During OBJ Admin And GEJ Admin (pic) by iphanyiuma(m): 12:11pm On Mar 17, 2015
If GEJ is working then what is obama doing?? GEj is a big failure so is every politician right from independence including buhari..all failure!!!

1 Like

Re: Benin Ore Road During OBJ Admin And GEJ Admin (pic) by Arysexy(m): 12:12pm On Mar 17, 2015
Mynd44:
And it is this same Obasanjo that GEJ calls his Political Godfather.

That's d same obasanjo thiefnubuu and apc members are dying to earn his endorsement.

1 Like

Re: Benin Ore Road During OBJ Admin And GEJ Admin (pic) by anonimi: 12:12pm On Mar 17, 2015
iphanyiuma:
If GEJ is working then what is obama doing?? GEj is a big failure so is every politician right from independence including buhari..all failure!!!

So who do you want us to vote for on the 28th
Re: Benin Ore Road During OBJ Admin And GEJ Admin (pic) by Eonuegbu25: 12:13pm On Mar 17, 2015
Dem don try

1 Like

Re: Benin Ore Road During OBJ Admin And GEJ Admin (pic) by anonimi: 12:14pm On Mar 17, 2015
Even Lagos-Ibadan express road wey dey for General Bully-Aminu of Ota backyard he ABANDONED it throughout eight WASTED years only for Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, the TRANSFORMER of our times to come and rehabilitate + expand it.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Benin Ore Road During OBJ Admin And GEJ Admin (pic) by wisolf(m): 12:14pm On Mar 17, 2015
Honestly I don't know where Obasanjo even got the gut to criticise Jonathan from.

4 Likes

Re: Benin Ore Road During OBJ Admin And GEJ Admin (pic) by hardbody: 12:16pm On Mar 17, 2015
Safari29:
op please what is the current state of Shagamu Ore express way on the same express?

The state is such that i still match 140km/hr non stop. Honestly i left my villa in January by around 6am (for those that can relate with it i mean Arochukwu in Abia State) and by past 1pm i was in Lagos. I drove myself and never had that much fun driving on any Nigerian road. Pls note i do not go upcountry.

If i was wont to vote, for this alone i would have voted GEJ. OBJ saw nothing wrong in people spending 2 days on a journey of 600km. Buhari at the helm of PTF did not think it was worth fixing.

4 Likes

Re: Benin Ore Road During OBJ Admin And GEJ Admin (pic) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Mar 17, 2015
ochejoseph:
GEJ means we'll for this great Nation,
Youwin na him

Trains Na him

Benin-Ore-Sagamu na him

Lagos-Ibadan na him

Kano Maiduguri express na him

Abuja Lokoja Na him

High speed Train Abj Kaduna na him

Agricultural revolution na Him

12 brand new Univ from scratch

Only a Blind man will vote Buhari

FYI,Sagamu to Ore is very bad. You haven't plied that road in years so stop saying what you dunno
Re: Benin Ore Road During OBJ Admin And GEJ Admin (pic) by Arysexy(m): 12:20pm On Mar 17, 2015
wisolf:
Honestly I don't know where Obasanjo even got the gut to criticise Jonathan from.

Have u forgotten that empty barrels make d loudest noise.

Obasanjo deserve to be hanged
Re: Benin Ore Road During OBJ Admin And GEJ Admin (pic) by iphanyiuma(m): 12:21pm On Mar 17, 2015
anonimi:

So who do you want us to vote for on the 28th
go and consult ifa or amadioha...besides they are not the only ones contesting...they are about 6 or so..we need a president with common sense!!
Re: Benin Ore Road During OBJ Admin And GEJ Admin (pic) by iconize(m): 12:21pm On Mar 17, 2015
It's funny how that fugly looking, incestuous, moronic OBJ now wears a cap that has "navigator of change" boldly written on it.

1 Like

Re: Benin Ore Road During OBJ Admin And GEJ Admin (pic) by 1N9a: 12:22pm On Mar 17, 2015
Was Nigeria in debt during OBJ like now? Hw much was in our foreign Reserve then and now? Wake up pls....
Re: Benin Ore Road During OBJ Admin And GEJ Admin (pic) by bewla(m): 12:23pm On Mar 17, 2015
change every bastard from Abuja to lagos
Re: Benin Ore Road During OBJ Admin And GEJ Admin (pic) by CLEARINGAGENT: 12:23pm On Mar 17, 2015
Diff is clear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osinbajo At Tinubu’s Residence To Celebrate With Him / Akwa Ibom Is Constructing Nigeria's 4th Longest Bridge In Mbo LGA (Photos) / US Imposes Visa Restrictions On Nigerians Who Disrupted 2023 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.