Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,431 members, 7,815,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Benin Ore Road During OBJ Admin And GEJ Admin (pic) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benin Ore Road During OBJ Admin And GEJ Admin (pic) (45781 Views)

Lagos State Government Impounds Trucks Plying Lagos Road During The Day(pics) / Nightmares On Benin-ore Road Before Goodluck's Tenure; See What GEJ Has Done! / [picture] Buhari And GEJ Dress Up In Military Attire To Salute Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benin Ore Road During OBJ Admin And GEJ Admin (pic) by AreaFada2: 12:23pm On Mar 17, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
$20b missing na him,wasting our $47b foreign reserve na him,$20b excess crude acc wasted na him,$10b swf vanish na him,30tr naira accrue to federal govt for 6yrs,misappropriated and mismanaged na him.get some sense, biko

All those monies used for train, new universities, roads, airports and so on, and for fighting Buhari's Boko Haram friends, where do you think they come from? From the only about 25% capital expenditure or less in our budget?

Even the so-called missing 20 billion, if there was any evidence, you think APC would not put it everywhere for the whole world to see?

It was alleged to be 50 Billion, then 10 billion, then 20 billion. Can you trust anybody that flip-flops between such vastly different figures, especially an Islamic scholar who got into banking through Northern Royal connections and CBN via quota system?

Sure, 9ja is a corrupt nation, but 50b or 20b would go missing & Naira didn't turn to Zimbabwe currency through devaluation?

4 Likes

Re: Benin Ore Road During OBJ Admin And GEJ Admin (pic) by suptol(m): 12:24pm On Mar 17, 2015
Who cares undecided
Re: Benin Ore Road During OBJ Admin And GEJ Admin (pic) by nwaanambra1(m): 12:25pm On Mar 17, 2015
WHILE YOU TANOIDS ARE BUSY DECEIVING YOURSELVES WITH THE LIES, I HOPE YOU ARE AWARE THAT THIS ROAD PROJECTS WHERE AWARDED BY OBJ WITH 40% BUDGETARY ALLOCATION WHILE YARDUA REFINANCED IT WITH ANOTHER 30% BUDGETARY ALLOCATION.

PLS KINDLY SHOW ME WHERE GOODLUCK JONATHAN'S GOVERNMENT MADE ANY OTHER BUDGETARY ALLOCATION FOR THIS PROJECT IN HIS ENTIRE SIX YEARS OF GOVERNANCE! undecided

YOU CAN FOOL SOME PEOPLE SOMETIMES BUT YOU CANT FOOL ALL THE PEOPLE ALL THE TIME! grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benin Ore Road During OBJ Admin And GEJ Admin (pic) by dulux07(m): 12:26pm On Mar 17, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
$20b missing na him,wasting our $47b foreign reserve na him,$20b excess crude acc wasted na him,$10b swf vanish na him,30tr naira accrue to federal govt for 6yrs,misappropriated and mismanaged na him.get some sense, biko

Thousand killed na him,
Devaluatn of dollar na him,205N/dollar/inflation na him
Increased fuel price na him
asu, poly strike na him
Election rigging na him
Stagnant electricity na him
oil theft na him
high electricity tarriff na him
insecurity na him
unemployment rise na him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benin Ore Road During OBJ Admin And GEJ Admin (pic) by 989900: 12:27pm On Mar 17, 2015
There is absolutely no administration so far, that didn't build roads.

If you want to put things proper perspective (not junk reporting/cherry picking) research and compare how many KMs of roads each built over what period of time, at X cost . . . that makes better objective sense.

This is not by any means in defense, nor antagony of the 'Orangutan', or the 'Clueless'.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benin Ore Road During OBJ Admin And GEJ Admin (pic) by kingmzee(m): 12:27pm On Mar 17, 2015
so?[/size][size=8pt][/size][size=8pt][size=8pt][/size][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

Re: Benin Ore Road During OBJ Admin And GEJ Admin (pic) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 17, 2015
Its a pity everybody is calling GEJ names for a problem that he didn't start. Take it or leave it, Nigeria is a very sensitive nation thus he handled BH issue with the best of tactics. If he had start killing them the way he is doing now earlier, the whole north will term it anti north and use it against him. He did it when even them the north is screaming for help.
GEJ till 2019

4 Likes

Re: Benin Ore Road During OBJ Admin And GEJ Admin (pic) by iconize(m): 12:29pm On Mar 17, 2015
thaoriginator:
So it takes PDP (OBJ/Yaradua/OBJ) 16years to fix just one single road?
Nigeria will remain "cacophonously" super moronic - if folks like OBJ don't die soon.

1 Like

Re: Benin Ore Road During OBJ Admin And GEJ Admin (pic) by Mega72(m): 12:31pm On Mar 17, 2015
OBJ is busy running GEJ down,d diff is clear,carry go GEJ

1 Like

Re: Benin Ore Road During OBJ Admin And GEJ Admin (pic) by okenwa101(m): 12:33pm On Mar 17, 2015
Mynd44:
And it is this same Obasanjo that GEJ calls his Political Godfather.

THE FACT THAT SOMEONE FATHER IS BAD DOES NOT TRANSLATE THAT THE SON IS BAD TOO

DO YOU GUYS REASON AT ALL

2 Likes

Re: Benin Ore Road During OBJ Admin And GEJ Admin (pic) by Albishir: 12:34pm On Mar 17, 2015
So far, GEJ remains the best President this nation ever had. GEJ till 2019

2 Likes

Re: Benin Ore Road During OBJ Admin And GEJ Admin (pic) by realjoker(m): 12:35pm On Mar 17, 2015
but i am still looking for the 25k km, i have nt arive at 1k km and i cant find anymore. gej camp bunch of liers. all what they have been clamouring about is benin ore road. i stand to be prove wrong but with only reasonable facts.
Re: Benin Ore Road During OBJ Admin And GEJ Admin (pic) by geezzzyy(m): 12:37pm On Mar 17, 2015
redcliff:

Wen did they say it? Besides is this the full stretch of that road?

I travel that route every weekend.. The road is as smooth as a baby's buttocks. Sometimes I dey fear say e too smooth make the lack of friction no make my car roll commot road.

GEJ has tried, he hasn't been perfect but he don try. He can only improve. APC's economic policies are not feasible, even their smart followers know this.
GEJ is our best option, Buhari can't handle the pace of modern day politics.

#from a non partisan.

4 Likes

Re: Benin Ore Road During OBJ Admin And GEJ Admin (pic) by paycash: 12:38pm On Mar 17, 2015
Only stupid can believe in this because they can not remember oil subsidy.

1 Like

Re: Benin Ore Road During OBJ Admin And GEJ Admin (pic) by nairabetguru(m): 12:39pm On Mar 17, 2015
viczing:
In Gej we believe

continue beliving tongue

List 6 good things that you have benefited from this regime in the last 6 years? undecided

1 Like

Re: Benin Ore Road During OBJ Admin And GEJ Admin (pic) by nairabetguru(m): 12:40pm On Mar 17, 2015
ahaika23:
The difference is crystal clear between one who cares for the common man and the other who wants to be God-father for life

List 6 good things that you have benefited from this regime in the last 6 years

1 Like

Re: Benin Ore Road During OBJ Admin And GEJ Admin (pic) by homegirl1: 12:40pm On Mar 17, 2015
me and my family have decided to vote for continuity
we have decided to vote for President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan come March 28, 2015

GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: Benin Ore Road During OBJ Admin And GEJ Admin (pic) by viczing(m): 12:41pm On Mar 17, 2015
nairabetguru:

continue beliving tongue

List 6 good things that you have benefited from this regime in the last 6 years? undecided

Fresh air

Fresh air

Fresh air

Fresh air

Fresh air

Fresh air

You want more? cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Benin Ore Road During OBJ Admin And GEJ Admin (pic) by Jaypea98: 12:42pm On Mar 17, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
and d same pdp for 16yrs,afterall ask thief tony anini where he kept d 180b naira release for d road,he use d money to rigg election for pdp.as from june 1st,everyone involve in corruption for dis pdp misrule,wil answer he papa name
Re: Benin Ore Road During OBJ Admin And GEJ Admin (pic) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 17, 2015
phlemzy:
These is one of the few good works he'll be remembered for when he leaves office on May 29. Obasanjo failed on this very one,no doubt. Anenih, the incimbent PDP CBOT is culpable in this too.

My bro, GEJ is leaving in 2019 not now.. the tide has turned.. He is Winning this elections.. even Tinubu is now concentration on lagos, knowing fully well that presidency is unattainable, he's grappling with lagos, lest lagos slip from him also.. Chai Buhari..! sad sad so sad..

3 Likes

Re: Benin Ore Road During OBJ Admin And GEJ Admin (pic) by anytexy: 12:43pm On Mar 17, 2015
This road a lone will make me to vote for GEJ. Eight years back I used to pass night on that road before I could get to Enugu. God bless Jona. No body can decieve me by cheap propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Benin Ore Road During OBJ Admin And GEJ Admin (pic) by dubbiskelly(m): 12:43pm On Mar 17, 2015
234GT:
God bless you OP. Sensible Nigerians can't forget the state of disrepair this nation was under OBJ.

Not just under Obj, that road has been problematic for a very long time. I remember dose Christmas trips as a kid, the road was terrible even as at 2009 when I relocated to lagos. However, the story has changed for the better, I find driving from lagos to owerri a very pleasant experience now, thanks to GEJ. #GEJ4continuity

1 Like

Re: Benin Ore Road During OBJ Admin And GEJ Admin (pic) by nijanigga: 12:43pm On Mar 17, 2015
ochejoseph:
GEJ means we'll for this great Nation,
Youwin na him

Trains Na him

Benin-Ore-Sagamu na him

Lagos-Ibadan na him

Kano Maiduguri express na him

Abuja Lokoja Na him

High speed Train Abj Kaduna na him

Agricultural revolution na Him

12 brand new Univ from scratch

Only a Blind man will vote Buhari

How about the missing $20 billion ? if it's not true then let him release the NNPC audit report.

2 Likes

Re: Benin Ore Road During OBJ Admin And GEJ Admin (pic) by doninno(m): 12:46pm On Mar 17, 2015
This is bullshit joor one out of thousands of roadshehas to do ws done nd u r scattering teeth there GJE is nt doi anytin
ahaika23:
The difference is crystal clear between one who cares for the common man and the other who wants to be God-father for life
Re: Benin Ore Road During OBJ Admin And GEJ Admin (pic) by efilefun(m): 12:47pm On Mar 17, 2015
Make I help am since he's been lazy searching for just the few works done by his paymaster
Safari29:

it is as worst as the pix u put above. shagamu ore express though it's same express lane Is longer than Benin ore express

2 Likes

Re: Benin Ore Road During OBJ Admin And GEJ Admin (pic) by bobby56(m): 12:47pm On Mar 17, 2015
Can u just prove ur missing monies? Some of u just quote u see or hear from some wicked pple without thorough investigation. The Pricewaterhouse Coopers (Chartered Accountants) forensic audit shows only $1.2b needed to be accounted which was duly defended on the floor of the house by both the NNPC and the Minister of Petroleum Resources. I personally can tell u dat no money was missing. It was all political gimicks and game to win the sympathy of the Populace. Did u really listen to SLS in those days? First it was $49.8b, then $12b. All of sudden, after agreeing with the submission of NNPC at the floor of the house that no money was missing, SLS came out to say he's still looking for $20b. Pls who is deceiving who? Thanks
Jesusloveyou:
Re: Benin Ore Road During OBJ Admin And GEJ Admin (pic) by nairabetguru(m): 12:48pm On Mar 17, 2015
seedorfg:
ko kan aye, all i know is sai GMB

lets march2geda4Buhari
Re: Benin Ore Road During OBJ Admin And GEJ Admin (pic) by mikeapollo: 12:48pm On Mar 17, 2015
ahaika23:
What's worse, the road leading to his home town in Ogun state was worse than this and he only fixed it few weeks to his handover as president. Such selfless man undecided

He did not fix any road in Ogun State
Re: Benin Ore Road During OBJ Admin And GEJ Admin (pic) by Jblacki: 12:49pm On Mar 17, 2015
Goodluck himself knows dat all dz contracts were awarded since Abasanjo's regime so cute me some slack with all dz bullshit.
Re: Benin Ore Road During OBJ Admin And GEJ Admin (pic) by otizs: 12:49pm On Mar 17, 2015
ahaika23:
Ɣo journey shouldn't end here. Go ahead and show us †ђξ federal reserve account during †ђξ duo.
Re: Benin Ore Road During OBJ Admin And GEJ Admin (pic) by jibrilaminu003(m): 12:50pm On Mar 17, 2015
ahaika23:

Why is this notion "common man" used as the target when in actual sense the real common man doesn't benefit a bit in their so called transformation? When you transform the road for the able and wealthy men that has countless cars parked in their garage you call them common men!!! It's so ridiculous when fools are being fooled by politicians to buy their selfish ambitions. What is most surprising is when a youth under this failed government still campaigns for the re-election of failure and tells us that the difference is clear. If I may ask, of what impact does the comparison of differences benefit the common man.
All we need is simple, and that simplicity is nothing but CHANGE!!!

1 Like

Re: Benin Ore Road During OBJ Admin And GEJ Admin (pic) by nairabetguru(m): 12:50pm On Mar 17, 2015
efilefun:
Make I help am since he's been lazy searching for just the few works done by his paymaster

nice job grin

#GEJFoolz tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2019: Okorocha Fumes, Says APC Will Lose 5 Million Voters / David Mark Solely Sworn In As A Mark Of Respect / Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.