Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Benin Ore Road During OBJ Admin And GEJ Admin (pic) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benin Ore Road During OBJ Admin And GEJ Admin (pic) (45772 Views)

Lagos State Government Impounds Trucks Plying Lagos Road During The Day(pics) / Nightmares On Benin-ore Road Before Goodluck's Tenure; See What GEJ Has Done! / [picture] Buhari And GEJ Dress Up In Military Attire To Salute Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benin Ore Road During OBJ Admin And GEJ Admin (pic) by Thomsbuky(m): 1:38pm On Mar 17, 2015
ahaika23:
The difference is crystal clear between one who cares for the common man and the other who wants to be God-father for life

Where is the comparison here? you are showing us difference pictures and angle that have no similarity nor resemblance to comparison GEJ /OBJ Benin Ore Roads. It may even be same pictures taken during raining and dry season either OBJ/GEJ regime.... OP you're are cheat. ....and some GEJ/OBJ supporter start clicking likes or hating without even question, whether this is fact or fallacy. May god continue to enlighten you guys open your eyes and use your head that god gave you to reason and question meangniless analogy.

2 Likes

Re: Benin Ore Road During OBJ Admin And GEJ Admin (pic) by rocoh(m): 1:38pm On Mar 17, 2015
ochejoseph:
GEJ means we'll for this great Nation,
Youwin na him

Trains Na him

Benin-Ore-Sagamu na him

Lagos-Ibadan na him

Kano Maiduguri express na him

Abuja Lokoja Na him

High speed Train Abj Kaduna na him

Agricultural revolution na Him

12 brand new Univ from scratch

This man tried.

1 Like

Re: Benin Ore Road During OBJ Admin And GEJ Admin (pic) by anonimi: 1:41pm On Mar 17, 2015
anonimi:
Please show us "the full stretch of that road" TODAY versus during the Agbaya of Owu's eight years of WASTE.
Thanks.

Has anyone seen redcliff to come and show us the pictures of "the full stretch of that road", abi im don run away as HATERS do when they are caught up with their useless LIES of propaganda sad

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2172817_1242032359hatersgonnahate_gif6d4f37b9dd0af73c35b228acedfa5266

1 Like

Re: Benin Ore Road During OBJ Admin And GEJ Admin (pic) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 17, 2015
GEJ till 2019.

the best president nigeria has ever had.

God bless nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Benin Ore Road During OBJ Admin And GEJ Admin (pic) by fboycaestro(m): 1:41pm On Mar 17, 2015
kingofdemons:

Thunder fire your mama and papa there
Hopless bastard son of a rabid dog And a harlot mother

Product of dog's sperm and a Hopless harlot mother

Otu nne i

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019

Goat....i have hope in you that one day you will wake up with sense. even ya Senseless uncle today agreed there's no connection between GMB and BH.

1 Like

Re: Benin Ore Road During OBJ Admin And GEJ Admin (pic) by anonimi: 1:43pm On Mar 17, 2015
fboycaestro:
Goat....i have hope in you that one day you will wake up with sense. even ya Senseless uncle today agreed there's no connection between GMB and BH.

The news item was from January.............so na who come SENSELESS now
Re: Benin Ore Road During OBJ Admin And GEJ Admin (pic) by erico2k2(m): 1:43pm On Mar 17, 2015
989900:
. . . with the dollar @₦250, whatever you earn this same time last year, is worth about half (give or take) the same amount as @ today March .17. 2015 (If you were earning say N155,000 ($1,000)/month same time last year, it's worth just $620 now.

And you call that 'progress', 'transformation', howling 'GEJ till 2019', then you wonder why people call you st00pid?!

The dollar is gaining worldwide, its 11 years all time high against the Pound 1.44 plus, while the Euro has gained all time high against the pound at1.44 to the pound highest in 10 years as you seee my friend its global its not just to Nigeria,its international trade.Nigeria has little or no control unless we start exporting more then import which this govt is trying to encourage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benin Ore Road During OBJ Admin And GEJ Admin (pic) by meccuno: 1:47pm On Mar 17, 2015
jibrilaminu003:

Why is this notion "common man" used as the target when in actual sense the real common man doesn't benefit a bit in their so called transformation? When you transform the road for the able and wealthy men that has countless cars parked in their garage you call them common men!!! It's so ridiculous when fools are being fooled by politicians to buy their selfish ambitions. What is most surprising is when a youth under this failed government still campaigns for the re-election of failure and tells us that the difference is clear. If I may ask, of what impact does the comparison of differences benefit the common man.
All we need is simple, and that simplicity is nothing but CHANGE!!!
the road is actually for the common man....rich men use air planes......

2 Likes

Re: Benin Ore Road During OBJ Admin And GEJ Admin (pic) by fboycaestro(m): 1:48pm On Mar 17, 2015
anonimi:

The news item was from January.............so na who come SENSELESS now

SMH for you.....Be fighting lost battle
Re: Benin Ore Road During OBJ Admin And GEJ Admin (pic) by robay(m): 1:48pm On Mar 17, 2015
ochejoseph:
Youwin na him

Trains Na him

Benin-Ore-Sagamu na him

Lagos-Ibadan na him

Abuja Lokoja Na him

Only a Blind man will vote Buhari

broz dat 1 na super story oo,we need change of party and clueless government dats all
Re: Benin Ore Road During OBJ Admin And GEJ Admin (pic) by theoctopus: 1:49pm On Mar 17, 2015
Safari29:

it is as worst as the pix u put above. shagamu ore express though it's same express lane Is longer than Benin ore express

You are just like lie Mohammed. A bare faced liar! Shagamu Ore is very very very ok. Sorry to burst your bubble
Re: Benin Ore Road During OBJ Admin And GEJ Admin (pic) by AreaFada2: 1:51pm On Mar 17, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
gej has use our 30tr naira build school,road,airport,so where is d remaining change,he use all d 30tr plus all d missing money, daris God oooo.

Which 30 trillion? When recurrent expenditure has been 75 to 90% of budget, how can it be possible to have used 30trillion for capital expenditure you mentioned?

I think we need to learn Maths & economics seriously.

How can such monstrous amounts go missing with us being bankrupt and running to IMF & World Bank to save us??

Like seriously.

1 Like

Re: Benin Ore Road During OBJ Admin And GEJ Admin (pic) by fboycaestro(m): 1:52pm On Mar 17, 2015
AreaFada2:

Which 30 trillion? When recurrent expenditure has been 75 to 90% of budget, how can it be possible to have used 30trillion for capital expenditure you mentioned?

I think we need to learn Maths & economics seriously.

How can such monstrous amounts go missing with us been bankrupt?

Like seriously.

your blood pressure will go above normal by March 29th....stop fighting a lost battle

Biko my broda

1 Like

Re: Benin Ore Road During OBJ Admin And GEJ Admin (pic) by AreaFada2: 1:55pm On Mar 17, 2015
fboycaestro:

your blood pressure will go above normal by March 29th....stop fighting a lost battle

Biko my broda

Actually I want Buhari to win so that many of you young guys can taste the brutality of Buhari that we tasted back then.

Then you guys will appreciate the freedom you're enjoying now.

1 Like

Re: Benin Ore Road During OBJ Admin And GEJ Admin (pic) by fboycaestro(m): 1:56pm On Mar 17, 2015
ochejoseph:
Youwin na him

Trains Na him

Benin-Ore-Sagamu na him

Lagos-Ibadan na him

Abuja Lokoja Na him

Only a Blind man will vote Buhari

Yes we are blind and that's why the current administration have to advertise their achievement for us to see since it's not obvious..... Bros never again is a clueless government gonna rule over us.

#ihavedecided
Re: Benin Ore Road During OBJ Admin And GEJ Admin (pic) by nairabetguru(m): 1:56pm On Mar 17, 2015
emmanayo:

1. Better roads, (Mention the beta roads)
2. Better power supply, NIPP Project, (mtchew...... where the power supply? i doubt if you leave in nigeria self)
3, SURE-P ( Bleep sure P)
4, U-WIN, my friend is a bonafide beneficiary, he knew nobody from Adam! (
5, Universities in the whole thirty-six states. while past leaders built personal university.
6. Almajeri Schools..
7. Aviation. Total Facelift of the Airports..

ask others for the rest.. these info are simply within reach but pple close their eyes on realities and focus on the blame game.. He is trying, we were expecting too much from him.. He scored a B. in my opinion..

https://www.nairaland.com/777670/libya-war-better-than-nigeria
Re: Benin Ore Road During OBJ Admin And GEJ Admin (pic) by 989900: 1:57pm On Mar 17, 2015
erico2k2:

The dollar is gaining worldwide, its 11 years all time high against the Pound 1.44 plus, while the Euro has gained all time high against the pound at1.44 to the pound highest in 10 years as you seee my friend its global its not just to Nigeria,its international trade.Nigeria has little or no control unless we start exporting more then import which this govt is trying to encourage.

Really? And the dollar has gained about 40% against other currencies?

Or it is not a big problem, when the Naira is, give or take the world's worst performing currency?

http://www.ft.com/intl/fastft/265052/nigerian-naira-hits-new-record-low

So much for the biggest economy in Africa, and I thought when an economy is growing, one of the things that happens is, that your currency gets stronger, because the potency of your currency is a function of the economic fundamentals.
Re: Benin Ore Road During OBJ Admin And GEJ Admin (pic) by babestella: 1:57pm On Mar 17, 2015
Safari29:

it is as worst as the pix u put above. shagamu ore express though it's same express lane Is longer than Benin ore express

Please road construction jobs are done in phases, I travel along that road too and it is not as bad as you are claiming here now. By the special Grace of God I will travel this Easter and I will take pictures from Shagamu to Òre. At least learn to appreciate the one that had been done for posterity sake. Stop this insensitive attitude towards the little your government had done. It's all for the progress of this nation. Peace.
Re: Benin Ore Road During OBJ Admin And GEJ Admin (pic) by Temidayo9(m): 1:58pm On Mar 17, 2015
0nyegame:
For sure GEJ is working,continuity is what i seek for,forward ever backward never.meanwhile,GEJ till 2019.....
And who told u dat the new president will not do better than GEJ?
Re: Benin Ore Road During OBJ Admin And GEJ Admin (pic) by babestella: 2:00pm On Mar 17, 2015
fboycaestro:

Yes we are blind and that's why the current administration have to advertise their achievement for us to see since it's not obvious..... Bros never again is a clueless government rule over us.

#ihavedecided

Hater, cast your vote for your Buhari, yet he still will not win the election. It's because your likes dnt leave your homes to explore other states that is why you will never notice any development going on around the country. Shame that you don't even know your country. Go and learn.

Re: Benin Ore Road During OBJ Admin And GEJ Admin (pic) by Omogbhollahorn(m): 2:00pm On Mar 17, 2015
234GT:
God bless you OP. Sensible Nigerians can't forget the state of disrepair this nation was under OBJ.

Was OBJ an APC member..ODE
Re: Benin Ore Road During OBJ Admin And GEJ Admin (pic) by nairabetguru(m): 2:00pm On Mar 17, 2015
gurunlocker:

mumu... he destroy your papa house abi how he take dey destroy?

#GEJFoolz

https://www.nairaland.com/777670/libya-war-better-than-nigeria
Re: Benin Ore Road During OBJ Admin And GEJ Admin (pic) by Osakah24(m): 2:01pm On Mar 17, 2015
Mynd44:
And it is this same Obasanjo that GEJ calls his Political Godfather.

Political godfather doesn't mean you wont have a mind of your own.Are you not aiming to better your fathers achievements?.
Re: Benin Ore Road During OBJ Admin And GEJ Admin (pic) by babestella: 2:05pm On Mar 17, 2015
Thomsbuky:

Where is the comparison here? you are showing us difference pictures and angle that have no similarity nor resemblance to comparison GEJ /OBJ Benin Ore Roads. It may even be same pictures taken during raining and dry season either OBJ/GEJ regime.... OP you're are cheat. ....and some GEJ/OBJ supporter start clicking likes or hating without even question, whether this is fact or fallacy. May god continue to enlighten you guys open your eyes and use your head that god gave you to reason and question meangniless analogy.

Please take a bus from where you are to East, ABUJA and kaduna only then you'll appreciate your president. Don't be a hater, haters always lose. If you don't have money for the trip I will ask NLders to raise transport money for you. You need to travel around the country abeg.
Re: Benin Ore Road During OBJ Admin And GEJ Admin (pic) by anonimi: 2:06pm On Mar 17, 2015
erico2k2:

Thanks for breaking it down to our fellow citizens.......let's hope they will understand.

Jonathan's steady, successful, progressive TRANSFORMATION work in agriculture has increased food production and reduced food importation while stabilising prices just as revived manufacturing improves LOCAL consumption instead of spending forex to import these goods.

Unlike Buhari's regime where everything, including milk, sugar, vegetable oil etc were imported through Nigerian National Supply Company (NNSC) as Essenco leading to serious economic problems.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2186468_jonat_jpeg39299addc6671d2316f5ff378335a80d

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2200341_hungerfinished_jpeg9143e35bc5d6d8a8bb28382c66333514

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2085409_hh_jpeg07b0e6e05a4624e7545331a83b844508

[img]http://transformationwatch.files./2014/04/nissan-lagos-factory-patrol-sweet.jpg[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2112078_bvthridcmaabgmp_jpegcc27eb92c81ab837ea93db90ccbbd5a5

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2095210_worst_jpeg588f192a23aa02a7b350a8bbe5d18306

Only a FOOOLISH Nigerian will vote for a return to the dark days of MISRULE by Buhari.
We say #NEVERAGAIN

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benin Ore Road During OBJ Admin And GEJ Admin (pic) by 234GT(m): 2:07pm On Mar 17, 2015
Omogbhollahorn:

OBJ is now in the opposition mumu!
Re: Benin Ore Road During OBJ Admin And GEJ Admin (pic) by babestella: 2:07pm On Mar 17, 2015
Omogbhollahorn:

OBJ was an APC mole in PDP period. He has shown his true colors. Would you say OBJ is supporting PDP?
Re: Benin Ore Road During OBJ Admin And GEJ Admin (pic) by fboycaestro(m): 2:08pm On Mar 17, 2015
babestella:

Hater, cast your vote for your Buhari, yet he still will not win the election. It's because your likes dnt leave your homes to explore other states that is why you will never notice any development going on around the country. Shame that you don't even know your country. Go and learn.

I'm so sure you haven't travelled as much as I have and I'm very well aware of what's going on around me. this current administration has performed below expectation and I know you will be quick to say what about past administration but I will remind you its still the same PDP.

even if PDP rule for 100years no good will come out of them. let's try a positive change
Re: Benin Ore Road During OBJ Admin And GEJ Admin (pic) by babestella: 2:10pm On Mar 17, 2015
anonimi:

Thanks for breaking it down to our fellow citizens.......let's hope they will understand.

Jonathan's steady, successful, progressive TRANSFORMATION work in agriculture has increased food production and reduced food importation while stabilising prices just as revived manufacturing improves LOCAL consumption instead of spending forex to import these goods.

Unlike Buhari's regime where everything, including milk, sugar, vegetable oil etc were imported through Nigerian National Supply Company (NNSC) as Essenco leading to serious economic problems.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2186468_jonat_jpeg39299addc6671d2316f5ff378335a80d

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2200341_hungerfinished_jpeg9143e35bc5d6d8a8bb28382c66333514

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2085409_hh_jpeg07b0e6e05a4624e7545331a83b844508

[img]http://transformationwatch.files./2014/04/nissan-lagos-factory-patrol-sweet.jpg[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2112078_bvthridcmaabgmp_jpegcc27eb92c81ab837ea93db90ccbbd5a5

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2095210_worst_jpeg588f192a23aa02a7b350a8bbe5d18306

Only a FOOOLISH Nigerian will vote for a return to the dark days of MISRULE by Buhari.
We say #NEVERAGAIN

I eat Nigerian made rice in my home. Umza, planted and procesed in Kano. Taste nice and it's organic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benin Ore Road During OBJ Admin And GEJ Admin (pic) by ElFenomeno1: 2:10pm On Mar 17, 2015
ngoziiwenofu1:
Thank you Mr President that's all I have to say, may God bless you and lift you up.
Be Wise!!
Vote PDP
Vote GEJ

Thank you for what exactly?!

You fu...cking brainless turd!

1 Like

Re: Benin Ore Road During OBJ Admin And GEJ Admin (pic) by fboycaestro(m): 2:10pm On Mar 17, 2015
babestella:

OBJ was an APC mole in PDP period. He has shown his true colors. Would you say OBJ is supporting PDP?

I am ashamed of you. he was a mole in PDP and he rigged elections for Yar adua/GEJ in 2007

SMH for u
Re: Benin Ore Road During OBJ Admin And GEJ Admin (pic) by luckyboss(m): 2:11pm On Mar 17, 2015
[quote author=Iamsynord post=31703127] And so what
Buhari is still the incoming president come 2015.
PDP go and die[/
clap for urself and ur incoming president of Boko Haram.
i hope u were in Mozambique when he was in power.......?
no wonder I decided to quote u while in toilet room.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Court Summon: "I Thought It Was A Joke"~Maupe Of Channels TV / Are These True Reflections Of 2nd Niger Bridge? / The Crowd That Welcomed President Buhari In Adamawa Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.