Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,006 members, 7,835,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

What Do U Think Of Single Women? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do U Think Of Single Women? (2510 Views)

EXPOSED: Reason For Increasing No Of Single Ladies In Nigeria & The Solution / This Brazilian Town Entirely Made Up Of Single Women Searching For Husbands / The Population Of Single Ladies Are Becoming Too High, how Can We Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do U Think Of Single Women? by eclear(m): 4:19pm On Jan 16, 2009
Nowadays, the number of women who wish not to have a married life is increasing. They prefer to live their life according to their wishes. They prefer to stay single.
What's your opinion on this matter?
Re: What Do U Think Of Single Women? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 16, 2009
@ topic

E nor concern you.
Re: What Do U Think Of Single Women? by Busybody2(f): 5:05pm On Jan 16, 2009
@Topic

The fact that they are alone does not mean that they are lonely tongue
Re: What Do U Think Of Single Women? by bluespice(f): 5:07pm On Jan 16, 2009
sank u ma sistahs jare
Re: What Do U Think Of Single Women? by busybodi: 5:07pm On Jan 16, 2009
Busy_body:

@Topic

The fact that they are alone does not mean that they are lonely tongue

my busiest busy body,ba wo ni grin grin grin
Re: What Do U Think Of Single Women? by bluespice(f): 5:25pm On Jan 16, 2009
gabby wetin u do this time? grin grin grin
Re: What Do U Think Of Single Women? by Busybody2(f): 5:32pm On Jan 16, 2009
busy_bodi:

my busiest busy body,ba wo ni grin grin grin

hey, yippee, me too I have a twinnie nau kiss kiss kiss

Bluespice

tongue replied you in that other thread, lol kiss
Re: What Do U Think Of Single Women? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jan 16, 2009
michelin89:

@ topic

E nor concern you.
best answer so far smiley
Re: What Do U Think Of Single Women? by kufreabasi(m): 5:33pm On Jan 16, 2009
they should better find someone and huck unto.
or they should think of how they came into this world
Re: What Do U Think Of Single Women? by sistajay(f): 5:42pm On Jan 16, 2009
@ Poster

Like you haven't heard single girls are doin IT for themselves. Independence dey sweet oooo, im lovin it!!! I mean who wants to hear "woman where's my food" "woman come give me bodi naw" "woman where's my clean shirt, pants, socks etc . . .  Jeeez man, give me a break!
Re: What Do U Think Of Single Women? by HRhotness(f): 5:44pm On Jan 16, 2009
To each his own
Re: What Do U Think Of Single Women? by Busybody2(f): 5:48pm On Jan 16, 2009
HR.hotness:

To each his own

Happy new year sis, where have you been kiss

HeatFusion:

Thanks for calling me olodo angry angry angry cheesy
Re: What Do U Think Of Single Women? by steve49ja(m): 5:50pm On Jan 16, 2009
And can you remind me of those who end up satisfied? ? ?
You either into booty call or a lesbo undecided
Single women ko Unpriviledged women ni
The bible says everything God created was perfect so why try changing things from the way they ought to be?
Which means you're mum was stupid marrying your dad innit? not directed to anyone please and no insults intended am sorry for the way it might appear to you
Re: What Do U Think Of Single Women? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jan 16, 2009
steve49ja:

And can you remind me of those who end up satisfied? ? ?
You either into booty call or a lesbo undecided
Single women ko Unpriviledged women ni
The bible says everything God created was perfect so why try changing things from the way they ought to be?
So we have to be with a man to be satisfied?

Busy_body:

Thanks for calling me olodo angry angry angry cheesy
Lol, no nah. . . .your answer sucked. . . . grin
Re: What Do U Think Of Single Women? by steve49ja(m): 5:55pm On Jan 16, 2009
If you were brought up by your mum alone would you be as satisfied as you would be when its by both parents living together? sad ofcourse you need a man and dont act like you're complete without HIM
Re: What Do U Think Of Single Women? by Busybody2(f): 5:57pm On Jan 16, 2009
HeatFusion:

Lol, no nah. . . .your answer sucked. . . . grin

Me angry angry angry I know what i will do TO YOU, you just wait
Re: What Do U Think Of Single Women? by HRhotness(f): 6:01pm On Jan 16, 2009
Busy_body:

Happy new yr to u too. . . been around, real life just got in the way of everything for a bit wink
Re: What Do U Think Of Single Women? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 16, 2009
steve49ja:

If you were brought up by your mum alone would you be as satisfied as you would be when its by both parents living together? sad ofcourse you need a man and dont act like you're complete without HIM
Yawwwwwwn. . . .am very much satisfied, thank you.
No need to go back and forth.

Busy_body:

Me angry angry angry I know what i will do, you just wait
you wan commit suicide?

aya yin o ya. . . .better go and let tumfoolu comfort you tongue

How u dey? kiss
Re: What Do U Think Of Single Women? by busybodi: 6:13pm On Jan 16, 2009
Busy_body:

hey, yippee, me too I have a twinnie nau kiss kiss kiss

Bluespice

tongue replied you in that other thread, lol kiss
wat thread?
Re: What Do U Think Of Single Women? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 16, 2009

Thank you!
Re: What Do U Think Of Single Women? by viperman: 6:44pm On Jan 16, 2009
HeatFusion:

Yawwwwwwn. . . .am very much satisfied, thank you.
No need to go back and forth.
you wan commit suicide?

For now. Keep running with that mindset, and at the age of 50-55yrs when your mates are happy seeing their children and grandchildren during their family reunions, you'd be by the side alone with your pet dog.
Keep deceiving yourself with the 'independent woman' bullshit that the likes of oprah, beyonce and their fellow hollywood likes injected into you.
We all know they all did that when they had no man, look at them now e.g beyonce, now singing a different tune 'put a ring on it , oh oh oh ooo , blah blah blah'

Though not every woman will get married, but at least, try to get(attract) someone for yourself. Man and Woman weren't created for just stupid fun.
Re: What Do U Think Of Single Women? by Busybody2(f): 6:49pm On Jan 16, 2009
viperman:

For now. Keep running with that mindset, and at the age of 50-55yrs when your mates are happy seeing their children and grandchildren during their family reunions, you'd be by the side alone with your pet dog.
Keep deceiving yourself with the 'independent woman' bullshit that the likes of oprah, beyonce and their fellow hollywood likes injected into you.
We all know they all did that when they had no man, look at them now e.g beyonce, now singing a different tune 'put a ring on it , oh oh oh ooo , blah blah blah'

Though not every woman will get married, but at least, try to get(attract) someone for yourself. Man and Woman weren't created for just stupid fun.

Marriage is not by force na? What is the point of being married and not being happy undecided A lot of people marry these days for the wrong reasons and regret the moment they sign on the dotted line. I'd rather remain single, than trade in my hapiness undecided

And with the advent of spermbanks, sexual-aids and the likes, who needs a man wink
Re: What Do U Think Of Single Women? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jan 16, 2009
viperman:

This topic didn't say motherless women but unmarried women. I can have as many children as I want. Nor be say marriage is the process through which I get capable of bearing children. If I nor wan any man wahala, I can have my kids and pay him off and guess what? Every month he'll be paying alimony. Isn't that fantastic?!

Privileged and independent at the same time. I couldn't ask for more.
Re: What Do U Think Of Single Women? by martho(m): 6:55pm On Jan 16, 2009
viperman:

Dont waste ur time advising them.The end will justify.
Re: What Do U Think Of Single Women? by Busybody2(f): 6:59pm On Jan 16, 2009
michelin89:

This topic didn't say motherless women but unmarried women. I can have as many children as I want. Nor be say marriage is the process through which I get capable of bearing children. If I nor wan any man wahala, I can have my kids and pay him off and guess what? Every month he'll be paying alimony. Isn't that fantastic?!

Privileged and independent at the same time. I couldn't ask for more.

Preach it Sisthren, don't know why Naija men are wired up to think that they are indispensable undecided
Re: What Do U Think Of Single Women? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 16, 2009
viperman:

Keep deceiving yourself with the [b]'independent woman' [/b]bullshit that the likes of oprah, beyonce and their fellow hollywood likes injected into you.

Not just an independent woman, baby. . . . .a strong independent one too kiss kiss
You men think so much of yourself. You're only looking at one side of the coin.
Why do some women wish to remain single? Men are not what they used to be anymore. Lack of respect for women, players etc.
What you need to realize is that they don't need a dog or puppy to worry about or irritate them. Many are quite satisfied, no matter way which way you want to see it.

Importance of men are beginning to dwindle as each day pass. Recognize it, get it!!!
Re: What Do U Think Of Single Women? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 16, 2009
Busy_body:

Preach it Sisthren, don't know why Naija men are wired up to think that they are indispensable undecided

I like that!
Re: What Do U Think Of Single Women? by DaPhoenix(f): 7:09pm On Jan 16, 2009
[img]http://brandysource.net/board/Smileys/default/pwahaha[/img] @ this thread

Single ladies, who's going clubbing this weekend? I know I am [img]http://brandysource.net/board/Smileys/default/setitoff[/img]
Re: What Do U Think Of Single Women? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 16, 2009
@ DaPhy (hope you don't mind grin )

Well I don't.
Re: What Do U Think Of Single Women? by JJYOU: 7:17pm On Jan 16, 2009
what is wrong with being single? is it a crime?
Re: What Do U Think Of Single Women? by Tgirl4real(f): 7:23pm On Jan 16, 2009
With all d stress of fallen in and out of love, i'm tempted to stay single.

I don't know y mothers are so particular about marriage. Our culture is so bent dat it frowns againt being single and all.

If I can have my way, i love to spare myself the heartache that comes with love and eventually marriage.
Re: What Do U Think Of Single Women? by amebono14: 7:29pm On Jan 16, 2009
@topic

well i dont like it,but like they say

diff strokes for diff folks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Early Morning Loving / I Am Becoming Fond Of 190 / Funny Things Guys Do For The Sake Of A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.