Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,395 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

How Many Woman Can Do These To Save Their Man<pics> - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Woman Can Do These To Save Their Man<pics> (11926 Views)

Ladies This Could Be You But Your Instagram Page Is Locked- Newly Weded Man.PICS / Two Butt-Unclad Kenyan Women Fight Over A Nigerian Man(pics) / How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Woman Can Do These To Save Their Man<pics> by spymybox: 10:54am On Mar 17, 2015
They say true love shows itself in time of need and this is a story about such love.

Li Fangdong, a villager from a county in Jinan, Shandong province, was diagnosed with uremia in July last year. His 28-year-old wife, Sun Guofang went to the hospital, unbeknown to Li, to take a test hoping to save her husband's life.

She finally got the approval from the hospital to donate her kidney to him on Valentine's Day this year.

The couple, once pessimistic about their life, feels optimistic about the future with the wife's successful operation.

More pics after the cut
http://chinnko.com/index.php?u=/topic/243/wife-donates-kidney-to-save-her-husband

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Many Woman Can Do These To Save Their Man<pics> by yahx(m): 10:58am On Mar 17, 2015
Vvery few but I believe true love will make you do d extra odinary
Shout out to all the ladies who whole heartedly love their man

8 Likes

Re: How Many Woman Can Do These To Save Their Man<pics> by tunde82seidat(f): 11:08am On Mar 17, 2015
and how many men can do it,infact i v seen in real life situ women donate kidney to their men,avnt seen or heard any man do dat,God bless d men dat loves their women wholeheartedly

13 Likes

Re: How Many Woman Can Do These To Save Their Man<pics> by PunkyOh(f): 11:08am On Mar 17, 2015
Ok whatever but if we breakup, then I think I'd want it back. Sorry. He's not about to get phly around town with MY kidney. He better sleep with one eye open angry

I doubt I'd ever make such a sacrifice for anyone except my child. People are too underhanded & sly to be fully trusted. So fùck him & his ailments.

3 Likes

Re: How Many Woman Can Do These To Save Their Man<pics> by Burger01(m): 11:11am On Mar 17, 2015
Ishilove can do that. I dey sure sure of that smiley
Re: How Many Woman Can Do These To Save Their Man<pics> by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 17, 2015
Sorry, Nigerian guys aren't loyal and I'll never do that for any man except my daddy and brother.

1 Like

Re: How Many Woman Can Do These To Save Their Man<pics> by PrettyClare7(f): 11:26am On Mar 17, 2015
PunkyOh:
Ok whatever but if we breakup, then I think I'd want it back. Sorry. He's not about to get phly around town with MY kidney. He better sleep with one eye open angry

I doubt I'd ever make such a sacrifice for anyone except my child. People are too underhanded & sly to be fully trusted. So fùck him & his ailments.
wow umm its either your yet to experience love or you experienced a fake one.

6 Likes

Re: How Many Woman Can Do These To Save Their Man<pics> by PunkyOh(f): 11:31am On Mar 17, 2015
PrettyClare7:

Meaning angry ?
Re: How Many Woman Can Do These To Save Their Man<pics> by Ishilove: 11:32am On Mar 17, 2015
Burger01:
Ishilove can do that. I dey sure sure of that smiley
I sure can grin
Re: How Many Woman Can Do These To Save Their Man<pics> by hopeforcharles(m): 11:34am On Mar 17, 2015
PrettyClare7:
Tell her when you truly love someone, you will want to help them not minding sometimes the consequences, love is sweet, when I realise what love is, is when a girl broke my heart, it just felt like there is no reason to live, no hope, just bleakness, anyway love is the best thing to happen to people after garri, Hahahaha.

3 Likes

Re: How Many Woman Can Do These To Save Their Man<pics> by ejiro2130(m): 11:36am On Mar 17, 2015
PunkyOh:

Why so much hate, I hope he doesn't read dis
Re: How Many Woman Can Do These To Save Their Man<pics> by passionate88: 11:36am On Mar 17, 2015
See comments from punkyOh and vickybee... Any guy wey love Nigerian babe whole heartedly na mumu... If the babe no b ur mother or sister, no put ur trust in her... Dm be fraud
Re: How Many Woman Can Do These To Save Their Man<pics> by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 17, 2015
I can do it since i am married to him and we gat kids.
Re: How Many Woman Can Do These To Save Their Man<pics> by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 17, 2015
PunkyOh:

But if you were the one with the ailment?

1 Like

Re: How Many Woman Can Do These To Save Their Man<pics> by Nobody: 11:39am On Mar 17, 2015
Vickybee:
Sorry, Nigerian guys aren't loyal and I'll never do that for any man except my daddy and brother.
See a Nigerian girl talking of loyalty. . .

The world must be coming to an end.

1 Like

Re: How Many Woman Can Do These To Save Their Man<pics> by passionate88: 11:39am On Mar 17, 2015
There's no love in this generation. I pray to remain single or I rather marry a girl from another country. If what those girls above wrote is the mindset of 60% of Nigerian girl, then I fear to think what will happen when they finally marry. I pray they marry someone that reason like they do too.

1 Like

Re: How Many Woman Can Do These To Save Their Man<pics> by PunkyOh(f): 11:41am On Mar 17, 2015
hopeforcharles:

Tell her when you truly love someone, you will want to help them not minding sometimes the consequences, love is sweet, when I realise what love is, is when a girl broke my heart, it just felt like there is no reason to live, no hope, just bleakness, anyway love is the best thing to happen to people after garri, Hahahaha.

That is your own definition of what love is, don't make it mine. Love like many other things, is subjective. What's romantic to you, may be a foolish act to me. What you people need to do is get your heads out of your asses & face the facts that not everyone out there believes in the things you believe or views life in the same way that you do. It's really not that hard to do. Try it.
Re: How Many Woman Can Do These To Save Their Man<pics> by XtraSmooth404: 11:43am On Mar 17, 2015
Blackett:

seriously grin
Re: How Many Woman Can Do These To Save Their Man<pics> by PrettyClare7(f): 11:43am On Mar 17, 2015
hopeforcharles:

lol... Yea love comes from the depth of your heart. You dont measure what you have given,you just keep giving yourself. I dont mean money here even though it is involved.

1 Like

Re: How Many Woman Can Do These To Save Their Man<pics> by Nobody: 11:45am On Mar 17, 2015
XtraSmooth404:

seriously grin
Ask her if she's loyal.
Re: How Many Woman Can Do These To Save Their Man<pics> by PunkyOh(f): 11:52am On Mar 17, 2015
Blackett:
But if you were the one with the ailment?

Fùck me too I guess.

I don't think I'd ever ask that of anyone tbh (but I'd be hopeful of course cheesy ) because I know I wouldn't do it myself. I'd wait for a donor. Go for treatment & if that fails, then I'll accept my fate. Shrugs.

BUT, the people close to me that are too stingy with their organs better stay away!

I'm selfish. Plus I have trust issues, so..
Re: How Many Woman Can Do These To Save Their Man<pics> by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 17, 2015
PunkyOh:

Fùck me too I guess.

I don't think I'd ever ask that of anyone tbh (but I'd be hopeful of course cheesy ) because I know I wouldn't do it myself. I'd wait for a donor. Go for treatment & if that fails, then I'll accept my fate. Shrugs.

BUT, the people close to me that are too stingy with their organs better stay away!

I'm selfish. Plus I have trust issues, so..
If you want people who are stingy with their organs to stay away, how would you expect to someone to want you to stay, seeing how stingy you are with your organ?
Re: How Many Woman Can Do These To Save Their Man<pics> by PunkyOh(f): 11:59am On Mar 17, 2015
ejiro2130:

Why so much hate, I hope he doesn't read dis

It's not hate, it's reality as I see it. People are ungrateful leeches. And since forever is not guaranteed, he ain't having an organ of mine. Full stop. I can nurse him when he is sick but it ends there. Imagine finding out that he has been keeping a mistress on the side, after giving that nigga life...I'd go completely mad!
Re: How Many Woman Can Do These To Save Their Man<pics> by XtraSmooth404: 12:03pm On Mar 17, 2015
Blackett:
Ask her if she's loyal.
I doubt it
Re: How Many Woman Can Do These To Save Their Man<pics> by PunkyOh(f): 12:06pm On Mar 17, 2015
Blackett:
If you want people who are stingy with their organs to stay away, how would you expect to someone to want you to stay, seeing how stingy you are with your organ?

If he doesn't want me after refusing to give him a kidney, then that's fine with me. It's not the end of the world. It's all up to him. Like it is up to me to pick who stays & who goes.
Re: How Many Woman Can Do These To Save Their Man<pics> by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 17, 2015
passionate88:
See comments from punkyOh and vickybee... Any guy wey love Nigerian babe whole heartedly na mumu... If the babe no b ur mother or sister, no put ur trust in her... Dm be fraud
Same way any woman who love Naija man na mumu.
Naija men are highly promiscuous. Rubbish!
Re: How Many Woman Can Do These To Save Their Man<pics> by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 17, 2015
PunkyOh:

If he doesn't want me after refusing to give him a kidney, then that's fine with me. It's not the end of the world. It's all up to him. Like it is up to me to pick who stays & who goes.
It's about you. How would you feel if the one you loved let you die?
Re: How Many Woman Can Do These To Save Their Man<pics> by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 17, 2015
Blackett:

Trust me, there are large number of loyal girls out there when compared to men.

I'm proud to be a woman. cool
Re: How Many Woman Can Do These To Save Their Man<pics> by Nobody: 12:13pm On Mar 17, 2015
Vickybee:

Trust me, there are large number of loyal girls out there when compared to men.

I'm proud to be a woman. cool
explain this then.

1 Like

Re: How Many Woman Can Do These To Save Their Man<pics> by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 17, 2015
passionate88:
There's no love in this generation. I pray to remain single or I rather marry a girl from another country. If what those girls above wrote is the mindset of 60% of Nigerian girl, then I fear to think what will happen when they finally marry. I pray they marry someone that reason like they do too.
Same way we Nigerian girls don't give a fùck about Nigerian guys.

Foreign guys rock.cool I'll rather marry Ghananian, SouthAfrican etc guys to Nigeria. cool
Re: How Many Woman Can Do These To Save Their Man<pics> by Nobody: 12:16pm On Mar 17, 2015
Yea over here i woukd

But a home based nigerian man .. I wont dream of it .. Most are not loyal
As soon as his well his with some side chic eating suya n drinking beer angry
Re: How Many Woman Can Do These To Save Their Man<pics> by K9blunt(f): 12:16pm On Mar 17, 2015
tunde82seidat:
and how many men can do it,infact i v seen in real life situ women donate kidney to their men,avnt seen or heard any man do dat,God bless d men dat loves their women wholeheartedly
coming from a guy! adonbuluvut!!! shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Man Has 4 Different Types Of Women / This Drake's Babymama 'sophie Brussaux' Ass Will Make You Pe..e On Pant (photos) / Chat Between Two Lovers Every Girl Must See To Learn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.