Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,632 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Early Morning Fart, Is It A Sign Of Sickness - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Early Morning Fart, Is It A Sign Of Sickness (1558 Views)

Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) / Early marriage advantages {for Women And Men} Must Read / Feminist Group Breaks Male Toilets As A Sign Of Male Chauvinism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Early Morning Fart, Is It A Sign Of Sickness by talktrue1(m): 11:33am On Mar 17, 2015
I went to visit one of my uncles and spent few days with him. He is in his early 40s. I observed that when he wants to urinate in the morning around 6am, he fart several times inside the toilet. Although the fart doesn’t smell but you will hear the fart from the room. If not for the sound, you will not even know that someone fart.
From my conversation with him, I found out that it had been on for a long time when he wants to urinate in the morning. I suggested to him about seeing a doctor but he said that I should not worry that fart is normal in every human being.
Doctors in the house, is it a sign of sickness and what may be the cause or solution
Re: Early Morning Fart, Is It A Sign Of Sickness by SAMBARRY: 11:39am On Mar 17, 2015
It is a sign of unhealthy eating habits and excessive eating and drinking of carbonated drinks
Re: Early Morning Fart, Is It A Sign Of Sickness by achinaboy(m): 12:12pm On Mar 17, 2015
even if u are eating angels egg,you go always mess in the morning my brother

1 Like

Re: Early Morning Fart, Is It A Sign Of Sickness by talktrue1(m): 12:16pm On Mar 17, 2015
So it is normal but he should monitor what he eats.
Re: Early Morning Fart, Is It A Sign Of Sickness by Agrika: 7:22pm On Mar 17, 2015
achinaboy:
even if u are eating angels egg,you go always mess in the morning my brother
*falls from udala tree*
Re: Early Morning Fart, Is It A Sign Of Sickness by Chillis: 7:34pm On Mar 17, 2015
grin

Edwife
EfemenaXY
Cococandy
Moca.

Oya give daily report grin
Re: Early Morning Fart, Is It A Sign Of Sickness by cococandy(f): 7:38pm On Mar 17, 2015
Chillis:
grin

Edwife
EfemenaXY
Cococandy
Moca.

I don't fart.

But when I do it smells like vanilla. smiley
Re: Early Morning Fart, Is It A Sign Of Sickness by Chillis: 7:46pm On Mar 17, 2015
cococandy:

I don't fart.

But when I do it smells like vanilla. smiley

All those Broccoli, baked beans, carrot.., yaourt, eggs. Where do you dispose of the smells cheesy
Re: Early Morning Fart, Is It A Sign Of Sickness by cococandy(f): 7:48pm On Mar 17, 2015
Chillis:

All those Broccoli, baked beans, carrot.., yaourt, eggs. Where do you dispose of the smells cheesy

Something inside me converts it to vanilla flavor grin
Re: Early Morning Fart, Is It A Sign Of Sickness by Chillis: 7:50pm On Mar 17, 2015
cococandy:

Something inside me converts it to vanilla flavor grin

cheesy grin.
I trust you .

1 Like

Re: Early Morning Fart, Is It A Sign Of Sickness by edwife(f): 7:59pm On Mar 17, 2015
Chillis:
grin

Edwife
EfemenaXY
Cococandy
Moca.

grin grin I don't fart....i can't explain and i think i am not normal but who cares ? cheesy as long as its has to do with fart
Re: Early Morning Fart, Is It A Sign Of Sickness by Chillis: 8:02pm On Mar 17, 2015
edwife:

grin grin I don't fart....i can't explain and i think i am not normal but who cares ? cheesy as long as its has to do with fart

See my babes o.

Anyway, I do mine once a day. During my morning routine.
I don't know, it's just a routine I have mastered.
However, in case of emergency., I just go to toilet and flush.

cool
Re: Early Morning Fart, Is It A Sign Of Sickness by edwife(f): 8:06pm On Mar 17, 2015
Chillis:

See my babes o.

Anyway, I do mine once a day. During my morning routine.
I don't know, it's just a routine I have mastered.
However, in case of emergency., I just go to toilet and flush.

cool

Lol,just like my sis-every morning she must deliver and no be small one o grin

I just developed this habit of stopping it when i was in school then they reduced and finally stopped coming.But not totally,it depends
on what i eat that day.(beans) or egusi.... tongue
Re: Early Morning Fart, Is It A Sign Of Sickness by Chillis: 8:12pm On Mar 17, 2015
edwife:

Lol,just like my sis-every morning she must deliver and no be small one o grin

I just developed this habit of stopping it when i was in school then they reduced and finally stopped coming.But not totally,it depends
on what i eat that day.(beans) or egusi.... tongue

Wow, I want to be like you when I grow up. The sound has greatly reduced over the yrs. So its comes out like a shadow. Very soon all will disappear and I will be free as you
Re: Early Morning Fart, Is It A Sign Of Sickness by edwife(f): 8:16pm On Mar 17, 2015
Chillis:

Wow, I want to be like you when I grow up. The sound has greatly reduced over the yrs. So its comes out like a shadow. Very soon all will disappear and I will be free as you

chilli the silent ones are dangerous o,they can smell eh... angry angry
Re: Early Morning Fart, Is It A Sign Of Sickness by Chillis: 8:18pm On Mar 17, 2015
edwife:

chilli the silent ones are dangerous o,they can smell eh... angry angry

Nooo. This one doesn't smell o. You won't understand.
You Don see where fart dey smell the owner grin

The smell is always sweet
Re: Early Morning Fart, Is It A Sign Of Sickness by edwife(f): 8:19pm On Mar 17, 2015
Chillis:

Nooo. This one doesn't smell o. You won't understand.
You Don see where fart dey smell the owner grin

The smell is always sweet

ahahaha you dey craze...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Am I Overthinking Things / Is It Time To Seek Divorce / Best Home Remedies To Relieve Menstrual Cramps Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.