Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,957 members, 7,828,381 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Why Do Girls Leave Nude Videos And Pics Of Themselves In Thier Phone? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Leave Nude Videos And Pics Of Themselves In Thier Phone? (40586 Views)

'Girls Leave Me Alone'-- Nigerian Lady Exposes Chat From A Lesbian Online. PICS / Why Can't Nairaland Girls Leave Me Alone? I'm Not Single And Searching Pls. / Why Do Girls Leave Their Pants In Their Man's House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Girls Leave Nude Videos And Pics Of Themselves In Thier Phone? by Leyqute(m): 10:02am On Mar 18, 2015
Odunharry:

you dey answer Dem?
LOL
Re: Why Do Girls Leave Nude Videos And Pics Of Themselves In Thier Phone? by dayjee: 11:36am On Mar 18, 2015
Orijin101:
Na wetin dem dey call CATALYST be that, lemme expatiate

*You visit a lady at home or she visits you
*she knows that you might not have mojo on your phone which will make the ministry move fast
*Then, she will store alot on her phone incase of incasity
*She gives you her phone so that you can go through her media and for sure, you will see the Bleep materials
*Your joystick starts rising 12inches above the ground level
*Then you will surely need a sharpener to shapen your pencil......
*You bounce ontop her
*She removes your trouser and boxer
*You remove her pant and skirt/bombshort/trouser
*Then you insert your *some text missing*
BAD GUY U BE

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Leave Nude Videos And Pics Of Themselves In Thier Phone? by stephenqueen: 4:39pm On Mar 18, 2015
Orijin101:

Daddy G.O, dem don break bottle for your head beforeundecided ?
U wan make I use ma anointing curse u ba?
Re: Why Do Girls Leave Nude Videos And Pics Of Themselves In Thier Phone? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 18, 2015
SO much fuss over something we see n hear everyday...Simple...The girl has right to have pictures and videos of herself in her phone,Unclad or not...The guy actually breaches privacy by taking the pictures and videos of her nude ot not...Although..Its naughty (^_^) for her to store those happy naked moments on her phone...*Laughing in chinese*......................Soon APC folks be blaming Gej for this.....#APCjokers
Re: Why Do Girls Leave Nude Videos And Pics Of Themselves In Thier Phone? by SHOCK7(m): 10:25pm On Mar 18, 2015
Mhizizzy:

Nd ao is dat ur business?

Mr shock
1.u wasted valuable comment space,
2.u didn't need 2 comment!
Re: Why Do Girls Leave Nude Videos And Pics Of Themselves In Thier Phone? by adeA1(m): 10:16pm On Mar 19, 2015
Mhizizzy:
I wuz here
u mean u re availabl?
Re: Why Do Girls Leave Nude Videos And Pics Of Themselves In Thier Phone? by Mhizizzy(f): 1:28pm On Mar 20, 2015
adeA1 post
=31798679:

u mean u re availabl?

Wad are u talking about?
Re: Why Do Girls Leave Nude Videos And Pics Of Themselves In Thier Phone? by adeA1(m): 3:45pm On Mar 20, 2015
Mhizizzy:

Wad are u talking about?
so u jst see this. Let curb tht jare ...lol
Re: Why Do Girls Leave Nude Videos And Pics Of Themselves In Thier Phone? by MzQueen(f): 4:24pm On Mar 20, 2015
Lol i understand grin
Orijin101:

I don't want some peoples body to start.......
You understand na tongue
Re: Why Do Girls Leave Nude Videos And Pics Of Themselves In Thier Phone? by Wantedola(m): 1:25am On Feb 06, 2020
Well, would have loved to drop an answer too. But I haven't seen one before.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Couple Jump Into Swimming Pool Shortly After Their Wedding & Got People Talking / My Ex Is Making Me Depressed / Man Padlocks Girlfriend's Pant To Prevent Her From Cheating (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.