Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Share If You Ever Escaped Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share If You Ever Escaped Sex (3360 Views)

Survey! Click Like If You've Had Sex In 2017 Click Share If You Haven't / How I Escaped The Claws Of A Womanizer This Morning!! A Blaady Banker Again. / Guys Any New Plans For The Valentine? Share If Any. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share If You Ever Escaped Sex by tammmy(m): 3:35pm On Mar 17, 2015
As for me, i have escaped sexual advances severally from different girls. Dont get me wrong i am not gay but sex is not really my thing.

go on and share your experiences...ya all

ok then
once had this girl in school who told me that she dosnt need sex in our relationship which i agreed to. after 9months of regular romans she came one day and all of a sudden started acting differently when we were uh kissing, she asked me to take off ma shirts, but i ask her why ? she said she wanted to feel my skin wow i did na so she took off her shirt and asked me to unstrap her bra lol. bro thats were i stopped and quietly asked again why? this time she had no answer so i called my friend that usually excuses us in . Men this babe was furious with me but u know i no send . Uh she still comes around though.
Re: Share If You Ever Escaped Sex by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 17, 2015
but you haven't shared your own experience
Re: Share If You Ever Escaped Sex by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 17, 2015
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Share If You Ever Escaped Sex by Fulaboy(m): 5:50pm On Mar 17, 2015
Am here to read comments

May grab my seat cool
Re: Share If You Ever Escaped Sex by lordthree(m): 5:50pm On Mar 17, 2015
sex is not your thing? wow this is mindblowing
Re: Share If You Ever Escaped Sex by ronald4lif(m): 5:50pm On Mar 17, 2015
I dey craze to escape
Re: Share If You Ever Escaped Sex by Fulaboy(m): 5:52pm On Mar 17, 2015
tammmy:
As for me, i have escaped sexual advances severally from different girls. Dont get me wrong i am not gay but sex is not really my thing.

Sex is not your thing oya tell me what are your disabilities undecided

You're a 3mins ryt
Re: Share If You Ever Escaped Sex by LewisO: 6:04pm On Mar 17, 2015
tammmy:

Re: Share If You Ever Escaped Sex by sinaj(f): 6:20pm On Mar 17, 2015
op wots up with ya edited orange lips
r u g**

bak to d topic.
itz a gud tin u av escaped fornication, go giv a testimony in choch not here.sad

nxt!!!

1 Like

Re: Share If You Ever Escaped Sex by tammmy(m): 7:06am On Mar 18, 2015
Fulaboy:
Sex is not your thing oya tell me what are your disabilities undecided

You're a 3mins ryt
not even close to what you think ok. i have had it a couple of times but not crazy about it
Re: Share If You Ever Escaped Sex by tammmy(m): 7:15am On Mar 18, 2015
sinaj:
op wots up with ya edited orange lips
r u g**

bak to d topic.
itz a gud tin u av escaped fornication, go giv a testimony in choch not here.sad

nxt!!!
is the other pix good enough for you cos i got a natural pink lip. anyway you girls find it had to comprehend it wen u c a guy that is so cute so u just ask if his gay
Re: Share If You Ever Escaped Sex by pretydiva(f): 7:59am On Mar 18, 2015
tammmy:

is the other pix good enough for you cos i got a natural pink lip. anyway you girls find it had to comprehend it wen u c a guy that is so cute so u just ask if his gay
4 ya mind

1 Like

Re: Share If You Ever Escaped Sex by sinaj(f): 8:28am On Mar 18, 2015
tammmy:

lol dat wasnt pink but orange color nd it luk lyk u edited it.
u still cute though
as for d gay ish, awaz jux kidin.

1 Like

Re: Share If You Ever Escaped Sex by jashar(f): 9:59am On Mar 18, 2015
I like your camera. What make is it?

Are you a photog? @ OP
Re: Share If You Ever Escaped Sex by Exjoker(m): 10:04am On Mar 18, 2015
lordthree:
sex is not your thing? wow this is mindblowing
Ever heard of the penisless guy?
Re: Share If You Ever Escaped Sex by lordthree(m): 10:22am On Mar 18, 2015
Exjoker:
Ever heard of the penisless guy?
grin lmaoo
Re: Share If You Ever Escaped Sex by tammmy(m): 11:36am On Mar 18, 2015
jashar:
I like your camera. What make is it?

Are you a photog? @ OP
not a photographer but a cinematographer . uh the camera is a dslr Canon 7d
Re: Share If You Ever Escaped Sex by Fulaboy(m): 12:02pm On Mar 18, 2015
tammmy:

not even close to what you think ok. i have had it a couple of times but not crazy about it
undecided
Re: Share If You Ever Escaped Sex by cokacoola(m): 12:14pm On Mar 18, 2015
tammmy:

soo your am advicing or male guys go be gay rights Plasea mods barns these boy for promoting gayrism in nairliandsad
Re: Share If You Ever Escaped Sex by tammmy(m): 12:22pm On Mar 18, 2015
cokacoola:
soo your am advicing or male guys go be gay rights Plasea mods barns these boy for promoting gayrism in nairliandsad

hope uv taken your drugs this morning
Re: Share If You Ever Escaped Sex by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 18, 2015
angry

1 Like

Re: Share If You Ever Escaped Sex by cokacoola(m): 12:41pm On Mar 18, 2015
tammmy:

hope uv taken your drugs this morning
which dlugs your these mad mensad
Re: Share If You Ever Escaped Sex by tammmy(m): 1:00pm On Mar 18, 2015
cokacoola:
which dlugs your these mad mensad

my God hope you guys can c this guy.
never knew we still have such people..... grin
Re: Share If You Ever Escaped Sex by stan241(m): 1:28pm On Mar 18, 2015
Op you still didn't share your experience
Re: Share If You Ever Escaped Sex by pretydiva(f): 2:00pm On Mar 18, 2015
tammmy:

my God hope you guys can c this guy.
never knew we still have such people..... grin
ignore him op. He's an attention seeker,so don't gve him any

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share If You Ever Escaped Sex by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 18, 2015
op

have you paid for that advert undecided
Re: Share If You Ever Escaped Sex by tammmy(m): 2:05pm On Mar 18, 2015
stan241:
Op you still didn't share your experience
ok then
once had this girl in school who told me that she dosnt need sex in our relationship which i agreed to. after 9months of regular romans she came one day and all of a sudden started acting differently when we were uh kissing, she asked me to take off ma shirts, but i ask her why ? she said she wanted to feel my skin wow i did na so she took off her shirt and asked me to unstrap her bra lol. bro thats were i stopped and quietly asked again why? this time she had no answer so i called my friend that usually excuses us in . Men this babe was furious with me but u know i no send . Uh she still comes around though.
Re: Share If You Ever Escaped Sex by Boomboost(m): 2:09pm On Mar 18, 2015
There was this girl who was a salesgirl acting seductive and sophisticated at times. I didn't really know she liked me cos we gist as friends when I'm around.

Then the light touches began, the bending down with her arse in my face, slapping my butt playfully when I was laffing hard and so on.

Once I walked her down to her house in the afternoon cos she said she felt a bit unwell. She scanned her neighborhood before we entered the house. As I was about to leave, she asked for a hug and next she grabbed my bum.

It felt wrong as I always thought of her as a friend. Sha, we last chatted on Facebook n that was it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share If You Ever Escaped Sex by tammmy(m): 2:10pm On Mar 18, 2015
diddydiva:
op

have you paid for that advert undecided
babe weting i dey sellgrin
Re: Share If You Ever Escaped Sex by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 18, 2015
tammmy:

babe weting i dey sellsell grin
yaself.
Re: Share If You Ever Escaped Sex by MrCork: 2:12pm On Mar 18, 2015
tammmy:

^^^^ * GAY ALERT!!!!* angry
Re: Share If You Ever Escaped Sex by stan241(m): 2:15pm On Mar 18, 2015
tammmy:

ok then
9 whole months ah broda see eh as much as it seems like its the men who enjoy sex more women also love it

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why A Richman's Daugther May Never Find Love. / Can U Love Without Trust ? / Onila Needs Dick In Her Life!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.