Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,171 members, 7,811,405 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

How I Escaped The Claws Of A Womanizer This Morning!! A Blaady Banker Again. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Escaped The Claws Of A Womanizer This Morning!! A Blaady Banker Again. (8682 Views)

10 Pictures Every Womanizer Can Relate To / 10 Differences Between A Womanizer And A Player. / How To Spot A Womanizer In A Banking Hall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Escaped The Claws Of A Womanizer This Morning!! A Blaady Banker Again. by Jadekitana(f): 9:03am On Apr 11, 2016
Yes whenever something awkward happens I don't hesitate to run here to update. My bus stop was full this morning, buses were kinda scarce and yours truly didn't hustle for fuel during the weekend hence woke up very early to join the rush.

This dude neatly dressed, young should be between 27-28 came to join the crowd waiting,i noticed he was looking at me from behind, I just ignored him. Atlast an empty bus came and peeps were jumping into it, he didn't rush he was waiting for me to enter first so he could sit beside me and his plan worked. That's how this cretin started disturbing me throughout, at a time he was touching my hand like a pervert.Someone dropped, he refused to go to the back!

I was trying to be polite but he was becoming annoying,he brought out his phone for me to type my number,i refused. He started sweating and became desperate! He then slipped his complimentary card in my hand,he was a banker in one of these old generation banks(name withheld) he continued begging to get my digits, I ignored. Something told me to take a quick peep at his phone! I saw Wifey1 and wifey2 I just laughed inside me.

I dropped at law school bus stop, this dude dropped as well. Mind you,he was supposed to drop at sandfill bus stop, but insisted he could always get keke anywhere. When I noticed he wasn't ready to stop, I had to let the venom out!
I asked if he was married, he said no!
If he had kids,he said no.
I then asked if it was his mums number he stored as wifey,or do they commit incest in their family. He was shocked!! I asked him to open his phone and go to dialled numbers. He said no need to do that. I then told him to respect his new marriage if he doesn't need insults from me. He started smiling and finally said babe you are sharp, how did u peep into my phone to see that. To my shock he brought out his wedding ring from his wallet and slipped it on his finger and said "common babe I wouldn't be the first, I just like you and wanna have something with you, stop acting like an Fbi agent.I'm still young,trust me you would enjoy my company" He had the guts to be smiling and giggling like what he did was funny.

I brought out his card and politely gave it back to him, entered keke and left because if I had stood there one more minute that dude would have collected a dirty slap.

*although it pained me sha, he was cute undecided*

16 Likes

Re: How I Escaped The Claws Of A Womanizer This Morning!! A Blaady Banker Again. by delishpot: 9:09am On Apr 11, 2016
If only other ladies would be like you. For 1 determined babe out there, there are a thousand more who are willing to eat vommit for money sake.

6 Likes

Re: How I Escaped The Claws Of A Womanizer This Morning!! A Blaady Banker Again. by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 11, 2016
on a Monday morning

2 Likes

Re: How I Escaped The Claws Of A Womanizer This Morning!! A Blaady Banker Again. by durubrian(m): 9:11am On Apr 11, 2016
a round of applause for the OP....

tho he was just trying to be your friend.

gimme your number is not the same as I want to shell u. tho it could lead to shelling

3 Likes

Re: How I Escaped The Claws Of A Womanizer This Morning!! A Blaady Banker Again. by Destined2win: 9:12am On Apr 11, 2016
You never fail to update us with your daily follies. This early na im you dey come tell us story about how dem take pursue you reach bus stop.

The other day, na you and a 'stingy' banker, today again, you and another banker

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How I Escaped The Claws Of A Womanizer This Morning!! A Blaady Banker Again. by dharay99: 9:12am On Apr 11, 2016

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Escaped The Claws Of A Womanizer This Morning!! A Blaady Banker Again. by AlienStar: 9:13am On Apr 11, 2016
Thought office schedule are tight on Monday morn. and you have the chance to create this thread. maybe you only went to buy fuel. lol

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Escaped The Claws Of A Womanizer This Morning!! A Blaady Banker Again. by Nobody: 9:13am On Apr 11, 2016
Re: How I Escaped The Claws Of A Womanizer This Morning!! A Blaady Banker Again. by Jadekitana(f): 9:16am On Apr 11, 2016
Not when u did a fantastic job the previous week cheesy I have no customer to market yet, my figures are high.
AlienStar:
Thought office schedule are tight on Monday morn. and you have the chance to create this thread. maybe you only went to buy fuel. lol

1 Like

Re: How I Escaped The Claws Of A Womanizer This Morning!! A Blaady Banker Again. by Twaci(f): 9:16am On Apr 11, 2016
undecided oh okay.....
Re: How I Escaped The Claws Of A Womanizer This Morning!! A Blaady Banker Again. by Jadekitana(f): 9:17am On Apr 11, 2016
viickerz:
on a Monday morning

Oh yes o!
Re: How I Escaped The Claws Of A Womanizer This Morning!! A Blaady Banker Again. by falconey(m): 9:19am On Apr 11, 2016
in his eyes he was seeing a hoe.
don't blame him op

1 Like

Re: How I Escaped The Claws Of A Womanizer This Morning!! A Blaady Banker Again. by MoneypassGod(m): 9:19am On Apr 11, 2016
This one men always treat u as sex object, hope u r not into prostitution.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Escaped The Claws Of A Womanizer This Morning!! A Blaady Banker Again. by AlienStar: 9:19am On Apr 11, 2016
Oh! Really?
Jadekitana:
Not when u did a fantastic job the previous week cheesy I have no customer to market yet, my figures are high.
undecided

1 Like

Re: How I Escaped The Claws Of A Womanizer This Morning!! A Blaady Banker Again. by MayorDNA(m): 9:19am On Apr 11, 2016
Don't despair, sis. After listening to our artiste's song, only senators will approach you at bus stops. lipsrsealed

url]/https://my.notjustok.com/track/73109/abz-this-year[url]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Escaped The Claws Of A Womanizer This Morning!! A Blaady Banker Again. by Jadekitana(f): 9:20am On Apr 11, 2016
delishpot:
If only other ladies would be like you. For 1 determined babe out there, there are a thousand more who are willing to eat vommit for money sake.

To be honest, he was cute but I had to do a quick investigation. I planned checking him out on facebook,thats why I collected his complimentary card before I even saw the wifey thing.

1 Like

Re: How I Escaped The Claws Of A Womanizer This Morning!! A Blaady Banker Again. by ba7man(m): 9:20am On Apr 11, 2016
This girl and bankers sha. undecided

3 Likes

Re: How I Escaped The Claws Of A Womanizer This Morning!! A Blaady Banker Again. by RoyalBlak007: 9:21am On Apr 11, 2016
Twaci:
undecided oh okay.....
...how come you are not...

..so frequent on NL like you use to...
Re: How I Escaped The Claws Of A Womanizer This Morning!! A Blaady Banker Again. by Jadekitana(f): 9:22am On Apr 11, 2016
MayorDNA:
Don't despair, sis. After listening to our artiste's song, only senators will approach you at bus stops. lipsrsealed

url]/https://my.notjustok.com/track/73109/abz-this-year[url]

Hmmm na wa o, this your artist is fine o

2 Likes

Re: How I Escaped The Claws Of A Womanizer This Morning!! A Blaady Banker Again. by kaziblake(f): 9:24am On Apr 11, 2016
Only God can save us from olosho married men

3 Likes

Re: How I Escaped The Claws Of A Womanizer This Morning!! A Blaady Banker Again. by Jadekitana(f): 9:24am On Apr 11, 2016
durubrian:
a round of applause for the OP....

tho he was just trying to be your friend.

gimme your number is not the same as I want to shell u. tho it could lead to shelling

Why did he remove his wedding ring the first place if he didnt have hidden intentions? Obviously he wanted more.

2 Likes

Re: How I Escaped The Claws Of A Womanizer This Morning!! A Blaady Banker Again. by Twaci(f): 9:24am On Apr 11, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

...how come you are not...

..so frequent on NL like you use to...
Things came up smiley. What's up?
Re: How I Escaped The Claws Of A Womanizer This Morning!! A Blaady Banker Again. by Jadekitana(f): 9:25am On Apr 11, 2016
kaziblake:
Only God can save us from olosho married men

Haha only God indeed can save us! Especially the newly weds and young ones,if u ain't careful you wouldn't know.
Re: How I Escaped The Claws Of A Womanizer This Morning!! A Blaady Banker Again. by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 11, 2016
MoneypassGod:
Lol. But why will a married man be smooching around with other women. I think d man is to blame.

2 Likes

Re: How I Escaped The Claws Of A Womanizer This Morning!! A Blaady Banker Again. by RoyalBlak007: 9:28am On Apr 11, 2016
Jadekitana:
Yes whenever something awkward happens I don't hesitate to run here to update.
,,..Dont blame him...

..He loves what he saw.....and he made a go for it..lols
Re: How I Escaped The Claws Of A Womanizer This Morning!! A Blaady Banker Again. by RoyalBlak007: 9:30am On Apr 11, 2016
Twaci:
Things came up smiley. What's up?

Great....how bout you

..ama big fan of your....you might not know
Re: How I Escaped The Claws Of A Womanizer This Morning!! A Blaady Banker Again. by kaziblake(f): 9:31am On Apr 11, 2016
Jadekitana:

Haha only God indeed can save us! Especially the newly weds and young ones,if u ain't careful you wouldn't know.
You wouldn't know at all.That was how one woman called me and threaten me to leave her husband alone and I never knew he was married.
A very young man o
Re: How I Escaped The Claws Of A Womanizer This Morning!! A Blaady Banker Again. by durubrian(m): 9:31am On Apr 11, 2016
Jadekitana:

Why did he remove his wedding ring the first place if he didnt have hidden intentions? Obviously he wanted more.

MAYBE.. JUST MAYBE
Re: How I Escaped The Claws Of A Womanizer This Morning!! A Blaady Banker Again. by kaziblake(f): 9:31am On Apr 11, 2016
MoneypassGod:
Your talk sometimes na egweji undecided

1 Like

Re: How I Escaped The Claws Of A Womanizer This Morning!! A Blaady Banker Again. by Jadekitana(f): 9:32am On Apr 11, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

,,..Dont blame him...

..He loves what he saw.....and he made a go for it..lols

I think it's too early to be looking at another woman.
Re: How I Escaped The Claws Of A Womanizer This Morning!! A Blaady Banker Again. by drinkmorewater: 9:32am On Apr 11, 2016
+++

You noticed he was looking at you, meaning U were also checking the cretin out too also meaning he noticed you were looking at him hence he assumed that was the green light
to get at you, then after displaying all xters of a typical 9ja girl that likes to form , he ignored it after all why check him out also in the first place, he only messed up by letting you see his wifey numero, if not U did be game by now, despite all the international yanga U pulled in the bus... And U said he's cute too, damn gurl! Y U gotta just fit all the stereotype of a typical 9ja babe!!! If U think he cute too give the nigga a chance and stop doing nollywood.

This your thread sha! Anyway that's all I got...

5 Likes

Re: How I Escaped The Claws Of A Womanizer This Morning!! A Blaady Banker Again. by firstking01(m): 9:34am On Apr 11, 2016
Hmmm, nawa o...someone will just marry today, and tomorow the blood of cheating and committing adultery will start flowing in his vein, smhundecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

As An Uber Driver, Most Of My Female Passengers Are Corporate Prostitutes / Your Gf Finds Used Condom In Your House. Picture Event B4 And After She Found i / A Man On Bed With 12 Chicks, 2 On His Joystick. End Time... *pics*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.