Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

He Insulted My Dad - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Insulted My Dad (1788 Views)

See Epic Reaction A Girl Gave A Guy Who Insulted Her For Refusing His Proposal / I Just Had Sex With My Dad's Driver. / he insulted me because i didnt want to be dependent on him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: He Insulted My Dad by acidtalk: 8:50pm On Mar 17, 2015
IF THIS STORY IS TRUE:

My Love, you need to END that supposed relationship as fast s you can.

On no circumstance should you permit anyone man or woman, boy or girl, friend Or foe, lover or associate to abuse any member of your family whether through joke or seriousness.

To make the matter worse, he was mocking your dad. With his friend without you knowing.

I don't know what else to tell you as it appears you are still quite young. But take note, a man who insults your dad or family behind you will eventually do same and even worse to your face at the slightest provocation.

Only two things will ever make me divorce a partner and they are:

1) A cheating partner (even if it is just once)

2) Insulting any member of my family (if it is a day old baby).

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING. Even if you have your misunderstanding, they are the only ones that will have your back when the entire world abandons you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please what's your view about this? / I Luv Ma Gf So Mach I Wud Lay Dwn Ma Life For Hers / Any Guy That Loves His Girlfriend Should Be Paying Her Salary Every Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.