Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,752 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

he insulted me because i didnt want to be dependent on him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / he insulted me because i didnt want to be dependent on him (2446 Views)

Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" / “I Was Insulted, Abused But Now, Extremely Happy” - 19 Year Old Teenage Mother / Financially Dependent Ladies Who Talk About Marriage Lack Vision (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

he insulted me because i didnt want to be dependent on him by peculyachi(f): 10:42am On Jan 28, 2016
for God sakes, is it a crime to want to be independent as a woman? I have been dating this guy for years, but because I refused to be dependent on him if we get married, he did this...and this little issue of not wanting to be a full time house wife is causing a whole lot of problems.

1 Like

Re: he insulted me because i didnt want to be dependent on him by Nobody: 10:50am On Jan 28, 2016
full time housewife ,with the way the country is, who wouldn't luv to have a hard working and dedicated wife, who will equally contribute her own quota ? someone better talk some sense into him.
Re: he insulted me because i didnt want to be dependent on him by Monalisa185(f): 10:53am On Jan 28, 2016
like I always say...INDEPENDENT WOMEN rock!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: he insulted me because i didnt want to be dependent on him by pet4ril(f): 10:54am On Jan 28, 2016
No oooo.... Na OYO for you especially when the children starts growing up
Re: he insulted me because i didnt want to be dependent on him by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 28, 2016
grin

Guys could be super funny!
They all Want An independent woman, someone that wouldn't bug 'em Everytime for money for maggi, salt and pepper. yet, they still want You to stay home all day, do Nothing but Cook for 'em and Produce babies! (full HouseWife).undecided

Ain't it a bit Ludicrous?
And if You actually decide to be a full housewife AKA financially Useless! They'd still complain, calling You a parasite!sad

Y'all should just make up Your mind already!!
An independent woman Won't stay at home all day...! she'd also be hustling, the way guys do.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: he insulted me because i didnt want to be dependent on him by Lovelynature(m): 11:14am On Jan 28, 2016
I don't see anything wrong with a woman being independent.

In fact, I prefer them working and partially independent.

Peculiar how are you doing?

1 Like

Re: he insulted me because i didnt want to be dependent on him by peculyachi(f): 11:20am On Jan 28, 2016
Lovelynature:
I
Peculiar how are you doing?

m gud...nd m sure you are too...
Re: he insulted me because i didnt want to be dependent on him by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 28, 2016
The man is silly... Show us the full chat
Re: he insulted me because i didnt want to be dependent on him by Donnyperry(m): 11:24am On Jan 28, 2016
That guy feels threatened by your success. Please do the needful....

1 Like

Re: he insulted me because i didnt want to be dependent on him by Michellla(f): 11:25am On Jan 28, 2016
Confused Negros. gringrin
Re: he insulted me because i didnt want to be dependent on him by adren(m): 11:29am On Jan 28, 2016
Another feminist..

dear LAWMA..here's a full bag of trash
Re: he insulted me because i didnt want to be dependent on him by Nobody: 11:31am On Jan 28, 2016
adren:
Another feminist..

dear LAWMA..here's a full bag of trash

Feminist because she does not want to depend on any man?

What are you? #Chauvinist.

1 Like

Re: he insulted me because i didnt want to be dependent on him by Lovelynature(m): 11:34am On Jan 28, 2016
peculyachi:

m gud...nd m sure you are too...
Just doing great dear

I really appreciate your being independent mindset. Ladies that think this way ain't easy to find these days. I guess your bae doesn't know what he has got. Actually, you are the kind of lady most guys would like to have, I inclusive but the independent mentality should be to some extent sha

Just try explain your things to your boyfriend and hope he understands.

You look quite pretty. Nice dp
Re: he insulted me because i didnt want to be dependent on him by Michellla(f): 11:54am On Jan 28, 2016
Estharfabian:
grin
Guys could be super funny!
They all Want An independent woman, someone that wouldn't bug 'em Everytime for money for maggi, salt and pepper. yet, they still want You to stay home all day, do Nothing but Cook for 'em and Produce babies! (full HouseWife).undecided
Ain't it a bit Ludicrous?
And if You actually decide to be a full housewife AKA financially Useless! They'd still complain, calling You a parasite!sad
Y'all should just make up Your mind already!!
An independent woman Won't stay at home all day...! she'd also be hustling, the way guys do.

I Tell You'.....
This Minute They Like An Independent Boss Chick.Next Minute They Dont. grin
Re: he insulted me because i didnt want to be dependent on him by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jan 28, 2016
Michellla:

I Tell You'.....
This Minute They Like An Independent Boss Chick.Next Minute They Dont. grin
LoL!grin

Seriously! confused fellaz!wink

Re: he insulted me because i didnt want to be dependent on him by peculyachi(f): 12:08pm On Jan 28, 2016
Lovelynature:
Just doing great dear

I really appreciate your being independent mindset. Ladies that think this way ain't easy to find these days. I guess your bae doesn't know what he has got. Actually, you are the kind of lady most guys would like to have, I inclusive but the independent mentality should be to some extent sha

Just try explain your things to your boyfriend and hope he understands.

You look quite pretty. Nice dp

tnx! and will take ur advice
Re: he insulted me because i didnt want to be dependent on him by ronald4lif(m): 12:10pm On Jan 28, 2016
Quit that relationship. Dude strikes me as one who's possessive and domineering and would want to use his money to manipulate you hence he feels threatened by you working undecided

1 Like

Re: he insulted me because i didnt want to be dependent on him by peculyachi(f): 12:12pm On Jan 28, 2016
[quote author=adren post=42400056]Another feminist..

dear LAWMA..here's a full bag of trash[/quote

some pple actually call a treasured item trash, and some call trash a treasured item....it all depends on who u are and wat u are looking for.......
Re: he insulted me because i didnt want to be dependent on him by peculyachi(f): 12:15pm On Jan 28, 2016
ronald4lif:
Quit that relationship. Dude strikes me as one who's possessive and domineering and would want to use his money to manipulate you hence he feels threatened by you working undecided

well said! exactly wat I tot....
Re: he insulted me because i didnt want to be dependent on him by adren(m): 12:17pm On Jan 28, 2016
[quote author=peculyachi post=42401105][/quote]
fine geh.. you could have dropped your sermon of wisdom without quoting me na..
Re: he insulted me because i didnt want to be dependent on him by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 28, 2016
If he is your husband to be better obey him for now to save your relationship and try convincing him subtly later
Re: he insulted me because i didnt want to be dependent on him by KINGwax(m): 1:15pm On Jan 28, 2016
Hey, kids, how old are ? Both of you...

Writing without punctuations and talking as if tomorrow sef sure.

If he wants a village girl, he shld go for her.

If u dnt want to marry, u shld stop dating, now!

Both of are still on a long thing...
Re: he insulted me because i didnt want to be dependent on him by peculyachi(f): 2:28pm On Jan 28, 2016
KINGwax:
Hey, kids, how old are ? Both of you...

Writing without punctuations and talking as if tomorrow sef sure.

If he wants a village girl, he shld go for her.

If u dnt want to marry, u shld stop dating, now!

Both of are still on a long thing...

hey Mr fault finder, read through ur first statement again, I jux found a fault, its incomplete...so because I want to marry, I should settle for less abi!....some pple will jux comment on naira land because they have a phone....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: he insulted me because i didnt want to be dependent on him by prettymina(f): 2:36pm On Jan 28, 2016
Girlfriend that guy doesn't love u,infact I see series of guy running after ladies that ar dependent,talking frm experience jst tell a guy u a graduate nd also hav a job.he wld stick to u like honeybee.free him jare
Re: he insulted me because i didnt want to be dependent on him by herboshedhe(f): 2:48pm On Jan 28, 2016
Sweetheart,please join the next available bus and quit that relationship..The Dumb guy should be grateful he has a lady with such mindset,and not these lazy girls hanging all around there,abeg fashi the yeye guy jere,and never stop working on yourself to be a better WOMAN!!!

Your man who will value and cherish you for who you are will FIND you soon#love you loads#

1 Like

Re: he insulted me because i didnt want to be dependent on him by olagbemi118(m): 2:59pm On Jan 28, 2016
How girls think!! U have been dating him for years and u could still bring him up on social media so that people can say all sort of thrash about him and yank their tongues at him. What if you finally get married to him, won't you go to orisun tv or wherever to complain bout him? I really pity ur man. He sure cares about u & he is a true man. He believes he can shoulder ur responsibilities. If at all, u don't agree to his 'full house wife' thing, u should know how to talk him out of it afterall u have been dating him' for years.' wish you enough

1 Like

Re: he insulted me because i didnt want to be dependent on him by peculyachi(f): 3:07pm On Jan 28, 2016
olagbemi118:
How girls think!! U have been dating him for years and u could still bring him up on social media so that people can say all sort of thrash about him and yank their tongues at him. What if you finally get married to him, won't you go to orisun tv or wherever to complain bout him? I really pity ur man. He sure cares about u & he is a true man. He believes he can shoulder ur responsibilities. If at all, u don't agree to his 'full house wife' thing, u should know how to talk him out of it afterall u have been dating him' for years.' wish you enough

Mr Olagbemi....m sure if u remove ur lens or whatever it is u have on ur eyes, u would see that I cropped his info out of d chat, ..... u do not know me, so u do not know if that was d hundredth time we are talking bout DAT....
Re: he insulted me because i didnt want to be dependent on him by Smellymouth: 3:25pm On Jan 28, 2016
This guy types like a primary 6 drop out grin..
Re: he insulted me because i didnt want to be dependent on him by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 28, 2016
Good for u
Re: he insulted me because i didnt want to be dependent on him by cruzita(f): 4:35pm On Jan 28, 2016
so he expects you to be a housewife ?he must be high in fake drugs.what NONSENSE
Re: he insulted me because i didnt want to be dependent on him by menabae(f): 5:47pm On Jan 28, 2016
Full house wife ke?...in this obodo nigeria?when he is not bill gate or dangote
Re: he insulted me because i didnt want to be dependent on him by misspicy(f): 6:02pm On Jan 28, 2016
Is the guy related to Agarawu23? lipsrsealed

I bet this boy is still been cartered for,no matured man will ask for a dependent woman undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Relationship Is Tearing Apart, Please I Need Your Candid Advice / Girls With Small Yansh Cheat A Lot / Guy Relates His Experience With A Unilag Girl On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.