Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:36 AM

Very Hilarious Photo! Guys, Can You Allow This To Happen To You - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Very Hilarious Photo! Guys, Can You Allow This To Happen To You (67896 Views)

Favourite Sex Positions In Bed - Nigerians Respond (Very Hilarious Video) / Ladies, Would You Allow This To Happen When With Your Man? (pic). / PHOTO : guys is this resistible? ( MEN ONLY) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Very Hilarious Photo! Guys, Can You Allow This To Happen To You by Theultimate(m): 8:24pm On Mar 17, 2015
Chillis:
99% Nigerian men need this.

ASAP
Really? being need doesn't mean that they will accept it.
Re: Very Hilarious Photo! Guys, Can You Allow This To Happen To You by richidinho(m): 8:27pm On Mar 17, 2015
XtraSmooth404:

99 shares? How come? shocked
only u waka come here?

The same way Buhari got more likes here in Nairaland

I told u its a scam

3 Likes

Re: Very Hilarious Photo! Guys, Can You Allow This To Happen To You by tundeotunba(m): 8:28pm On Mar 17, 2015
If the key gets missing nko?
Re: Very Hilarious Photo! Guys, Can You Allow This To Happen To You by ribbit: 8:30pm On Mar 17, 2015
richidinho:

The same way Buhari got more likes here in Nairaland

I told u its a scam
This Buhari thing still dey pain you people... Make una wait for election now... It's just 11days away. grin

1 Like

Re: Very Hilarious Photo! Guys, Can You Allow This To Happen To You by justmag(m): 8:31pm On Mar 17, 2015
Blackett:
Yeah. . . If I'm an _idiot.

Brah! Even idiots know better. Lol.
Re: Very Hilarious Photo! Guys, Can You Allow This To Happen To You by IGBOSON1: 8:36pm On Mar 17, 2015
Must be very painful if you get an unexpected bone'r! undecided
Re: Very Hilarious Photo! Guys, Can You Allow This To Happen To You by emmykk(m): 8:41pm On Mar 17, 2015
ggrin:
easy bro
11 views sad
99 shares like wtf!shocked
those are the guys that do sai buhari and get 238 likes or when they say share for gej like for buhari,you see hundred of likes for buhari and few share for gej.

His likes have many nairaland accounts or they are APC ipaders group.small small we done they know.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Very Hilarious Photo! Guys, Can You Allow This To Happen To You by Mayor21(m): 8:47pm On Mar 17, 2015
Choi... Falconey dey use jazz o

1 Like

Re: Very Hilarious Photo! Guys, Can You Allow This To Happen To You by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 17, 2015
I dnt knw what's happenin here, But i bliv USA will knw grin

This's w0rk of broda j0nah,
He wan dabbaru evrything,
I bliv u'all shuld start re-campaignin....
I sense many Bullshiiii on NL now,
Pure Scam Alert
Nigerians ar desperate angry

2 Likes

Re: Very Hilarious Photo! Guys, Can You Allow This To Happen To You by Kingpinukecy(m): 8:52pm On Mar 17, 2015
falconey:
Guys with HIV/AIDs can consider this for the sake of the country and future generation.

Am falconey and am the BEST IN THE WORLD!!!!!
pls dont be boastful ok.reduce ur pride
Re: Very Hilarious Photo! Guys, Can You Allow This To Happen To You by kinibigdeal(m): 8:54pm On Mar 17, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: Very Hilarious Photo! Guys, Can You Allow This To Happen To You by Onyen(m): 9:01pm On Mar 17, 2015
my name is moses gabriel, jesus who get that bigg preak the person won kill person.
Re: Very Hilarious Photo! Guys, Can You Allow This To Happen To You by IsaacBuchi(m): 9:10pm On Mar 17, 2015
xpac01:

101 shares in pr.ick padlock topic? Guy , time to check your life

No be small pr.ck padlock topic. U made me lmao. grin grin grin
U r right bro he's got to check his life.

2 Likes

Re: Very Hilarious Photo! Guys, Can You Allow This To Happen To You by falconey(m): 9:18pm On Mar 17, 2015
Kingpinukecy:
pls dont be boastful ok.reduce ur pride

My pride make me strong.
Re: Very Hilarious Photo! Guys, Can You Allow This To Happen To You by Petra23(f): 9:19pm On Mar 17, 2015
Waste of energy.
Re: Very Hilarious Photo! Guys, Can You Allow This To Happen To You by creepsyme(f): 9:32pm On Mar 17, 2015
emiye:
This is effective
assuming the manhood is locked and then somehow the man gets an e r e c ti o n? dat one na die be dat.
Re: Very Hilarious Photo! Guys, Can You Allow This To Happen To You by tomzman: 9:32pm On Mar 17, 2015
Only a foolish man would allow that.
Re: Very Hilarious Photo! Guys, Can You Allow This To Happen To You by ipunchbitches(m): 9:45pm On Mar 17, 2015
bhgdxxhjjkjjbccdsdyyhhvvvhkokjbvcshhjjjjk
jiihgcxdtyηξδηξκ
θξξκλφφφ
λλξγδδιβν
Re: Very Hilarious Photo! Guys, Can You Allow This To Happen To You by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 17, 2015
cococandy:

That's the technique APC people use to like and share their own posts grin
I tell yuh!!! U don sabi them babe cool cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Very Hilarious Photo! Guys, Can You Allow This To Happen To You by ebube93: 10:00pm On Mar 17, 2015
I can't allow that shit but what will give my wife that boldness to tell about this shit. Anyway, anytime wey talk about this iron paint and refer it to me I will send her packing........ That's all!!!
Re: Very Hilarious Photo! Guys, Can You Allow This To Happen To You by emiye(m): 10:08pm On Mar 17, 2015
creepsyme:
assuming the manhood is locked and then somehow the man gets an e r e c ti o n? dat one na die be dat.
he is only allowed to have erections, when the key holder is around na grin grin
Re: Very Hilarious Photo! Guys, Can You Allow This To Happen To You by creepsyme(f): 10:10pm On Mar 17, 2015
emiye:
he is only allowed to have erections, when the key holder is around na grin grin
but his emotions are not under lock? which means it can happen anytime even the key holder is not around.
Re: Very Hilarious Photo! Guys, Can You Allow This To Happen To You by emiye(m): 10:13pm On Mar 17, 2015
creepsyme:
but his emotions are not under lock? which means it can happen anytime even the key holder is not around.
no stray thoughts allowed, only if he can actualise it with key holder .
Re: Very Hilarious Photo! Guys, Can You Allow This To Happen To You by creepsyme(f): 10:14pm On Mar 17, 2015
emiye:
no stray thoughts allowed, only if he can actualise it with key holder .
lols, abeg leave me alone.
Re: Very Hilarious Photo! Guys, Can You Allow This To Happen To You by DjQris(m): 10:31pm On Mar 17, 2015
Dat will happen wen am high on a bottle of monkey tail.....
Re: Very Hilarious Photo! Guys, Can You Allow This To Happen To You by jauntty: 10:48pm On Mar 17, 2015
I want to see the female version of that. "konji locker " before I comment.

I believe in equality !!
Re: Very Hilarious Photo! Guys, Can You Allow This To Happen To You by marinxxx(m): 10:50pm On Mar 17, 2015
omo ah can still cheat if ah wanted same way ah can piss if ah want just make extra key ni or u go blacksmith or better sex u fit romance withoutsex
Re: Very Hilarious Photo! Guys, Can You Allow This To Happen To You by damesilver(m): 10:59pm On Mar 17, 2015
OMG! Whatever happened to trust?
Re: Very Hilarious Photo! Guys, Can You Allow This To Happen To You by sorextee(m): 10:59pm On Mar 17, 2015
How come u got 19 likes? U shld be reported too.. cheesy
Viktoh:
hehe jus naw 99 shares....dis is fraud EFCC sopose catch you cheesy
Re: Very Hilarious Photo! Guys, Can You Allow This To Happen To You by Viktoh(m): 11:15pm On Mar 17, 2015
sorextee:
How come u got 19 likes? U shld be reported too.. cheesy
chisos power super power grin
Re: Very Hilarious Photo! Guys, Can You Allow This To Happen To You by wtfCode: 11:53pm On Mar 17, 2015
Cutehector:
Konji go catch am sotey him preek go expire
u never see where prick dey tear boxers when e dey conjigated?
Re: Very Hilarious Photo! Guys, Can You Allow This To Happen To You by Cutehector(m): 5:15am On Mar 18, 2015
wtfCode:

u never see where prick dey tear boxers when e dey conjigated?
lol I neva see oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? / Do I Tell My Boyfriend He's Not Smart ? / Man Appears To Drown In A Swimming Pool As Sexy Ladies Take Pictures In Bikinis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.