Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,769 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

Ladies, Would You Allow This To Happen When With Your Man? (pic). - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Would You Allow This To Happen When With Your Man? (pic). (9883 Views)

Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? / Girls Fight On Instagram Over Man (pic) / Pregnant Lesbian Kafayat Adegoke Blasted For Tricking Man (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Would You Allow This To Happen When With Your Man? (pic). by permanentgrace(m): 10:36am On Jan 11, 2016
I recently stumbled on this picture and i was like' "wow, what brand made of components do some ladies have in their brain?". I think allowing your man (be it your husband or a boyfriend) to have this kind of freedom is not right. Always ask yourself, what he is tempting to do, can he allow you do same to him if you tempt him? I'm sure this is just a boyfriend and at the end, they wont marry while the ladies future will be ruined. Wise up ladies!!!
Re: Ladies, Would You Allow This To Happen When With Your Man? (pic). by permanentgrace(m): 10:39am On Jan 11, 2016
The picture below.

Re: Ladies, Would You Allow This To Happen When With Your Man? (pic). by damzdams007: 10:42am On Jan 11, 2016
Oboy lagos day sweet dat girl

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Allow This To Happen When With Your Man? (pic). by midehi2(f): 10:42am On Jan 11, 2016
grin
Re: Ladies, Would You Allow This To Happen When With Your Man? (pic). by TrapLORD(m): 10:44am On Jan 11, 2016
This is nothing nau? I even fork prettythicksme in the bus-stop one hot friday afternoon gringrin

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Allow This To Happen When With Your Man? (pic). by glimpse33(m): 10:44am On Jan 11, 2016
Ooh My Good Laaawd cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Allow This To Happen When With Your Man? (pic). by Michizzy(f): 10:44am On Jan 11, 2016
Brainless homo sapiens grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Allow This To Happen When With Your Man? (pic). by obiorathesubtle: 10:45am On Jan 11, 2016
undecided what is wrong with it? So are you saying I shouldn't/can't finger my girlfriend in public, take a photo of the act and upload it on social media, with or without the consent of my obviously ratchet girlfriend again abi??

How dare you! Who gave you the right to tell me what I should and not do?? angry

How much yam you chop?

Barrister permanent grace.. Keep your opinion to yourself!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Would You Allow This To Happen When With Your Man? (pic). by princealexndre(m): 10:46am On Jan 11, 2016
midehi2:
grin
booking space abii?
Re: Ladies, Would You Allow This To Happen When With Your Man? (pic). by adren(m): 10:47am On Jan 11, 2016
give that guy 10 bottles of orijin in my name..
he just broke a record..
5 years later when the girl wants to marry and this picture surfaces, blame OP..

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Allow This To Happen When With Your Man? (pic). by midehi2(f): 10:52am On Jan 11, 2016
princealexndre:
booking space abii?
hey ws up with you?
Re: Ladies, Would You Allow This To Happen When With Your Man? (pic). by Jayjay0(m): 10:55am On Jan 11, 2016
Nice undecided
Re: Ladies, Would You Allow This To Happen When With Your Man? (pic). by princealexndre(m): 10:57am On Jan 11, 2016
midehi2:
hey ws up with you?
notin much just chilling
Re: Ladies, Would You Allow This To Happen When With Your Man? (pic). by permanentgrace(m): 11:05am On Jan 11, 2016
adren:
give that guy 10 bottles of orijin in my name..

he just broke a record..

5 years later when the girl wants to marry and this picture surfaces, blame OP..

That is what i am saying and from record, this could be just a casual/sex based relationshiop...meaning they are obviously not going to marry. Then the guy will leave and go get a supposed decent girl and marry. Then whenever this lady may want to marry, the picture will be haunting against her.
Re: Ladies, Would You Allow This To Happen When With Your Man? (pic). by princealexndre(m): 11:09am On Jan 11, 2016
midehi2:
hey ws up with you?
honey bunny aw are you
Re: Ladies, Would You Allow This To Happen When With Your Man? (pic). by midehi2(f): 11:20am On Jan 11, 2016
princealexndre:
honey bunny aw are you
doing great dear
Re: Ladies, Would You Allow This To Happen When With Your Man? (pic). by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 11, 2016
I knew I shouldn'a come in here,I'm leavin'.
Re: Ladies, Would You Allow This To Happen When With Your Man? (pic). by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 11, 2016
TrapLORD:
This is nothing nau? I even fork prettythicksme in the bus-stop one hot friday afternoon gringrin
We b mad couple naw grin undecided

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Allow This To Happen When With Your Man? (pic). by cruzita(f): 11:38am On Jan 11, 2016
this isn't love but stupidity .what are they trying to show us?
Re: Ladies, Would You Allow This To Happen When With Your Man? (pic). by permanentgrace(m): 12:23pm On Jan 11, 2016
QueenValerie:
I knew I shouldn'a come in here,I'm leavin'.

Keep leaving and dont ever stop. Lol.
Re: Ladies, Would You Allow This To Happen When With Your Man? (pic). by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 11, 2016
permanentgrace:

Keep leaving and dont ever stop. Lol.
smiley Whatever dude
Re: Ladies, Would You Allow This To Happen When With Your Man? (pic). by permanentgrace(m): 1:29pm On Jan 11, 2016
QueenValerie:
smiley Whatever dude
How many USA do we have in the world?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Allow This To Happen When With Your Man? (pic). by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 11, 2016
permanentgrace:

How many USA do we have in the world?
One,stay off my profile dude smiley
Re: Ladies, Would You Allow This To Happen When With Your Man? (pic). by princealexndre(m): 1:36pm On Jan 11, 2016
midehi2:
doing great dear
ah i see!
Re: Ladies, Would You Allow This To Happen When With Your Man? (pic). by TrapLORD(m): 2:15pm On Jan 11, 2016
prettythicksme:
We b mad couple naw grin undecided
Hehehe, you be "mad" grin . I be "Couple" cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Allow This To Happen When With Your Man? (pic). by permanentgrace(m): 2:53pm On Jan 11, 2016
QueenValerie:
One,stay off my profile dude smiley

Do you sound hostile to young men who are potential suitors?
Re: Ladies, Would You Allow This To Happen When With Your Man? (pic). by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 11, 2016
permanentgrace:

Do you sound hostile to young men who are potential suitors?
. lol I don't know you tell me.
Re: Ladies, Would You Allow This To Happen When With Your Man? (pic). by permanentgrace(m): 3:02pm On Jan 11, 2016
QueenValerie:
. lol I don't know you tell me.

Ok, i am a Nigerian, young and unmarried man. Can you now see that i can be your suitor?
Re: Ladies, Would You Allow This To Happen When With Your Man? (pic). by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 11, 2016
permanentgrace:

Ok, i am a Nigerian, young and unmarried man. Can you now see that i can be your suitor?
hey,you didn't tell me if you saw me as hostile.
Re: Ladies, Would You Allow This To Happen When With Your Man? (pic). by bettercreature(m): 3:16pm On Jan 11, 2016
There is nothing bad about it,people are doing worse than this

I love the booobs tho
Re: Ladies, Would You Allow This To Happen When With Your Man? (pic). by ovugoo: 3:48pm On Jan 11, 2016
This girl bu ewu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Share Your Dating Experience With A Sex Addict / I Might Be Dead Anytime Soon.. / Why Do Old Men Chase Young Girls Around

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.