Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Guys honestly! Would you marry a white woman for LOVE? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys honestly! Would you marry a white woman for LOVE? (1833 Views)

How A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl Ask For Sex / Do NOT Marry Someone Until You Can Honestly Answer These 20 Questions: / White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys honestly! Would you marry a white woman for LOVE? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 17, 2015
ronald4lif:

Okay. On moral grounds it's wrong but I am not sure it's embarrassing and makes such person lazy. There are some situations one find themselves in life, and they're left with no other option than to do the necessary evil.

In the west, without the relevant documentation you're as good as a dead man. You can't get a job, you're not entitled to social benefits or free health care among many other things. The only way out is to get married or get into a civil partnership with a westerner to regularise your status. I want to believe most people in such situation will do just this irrespective of if the love is genuine or not. It get to a point in a man's life where morality is debased to the background.

This is just like saying, those who use bogus documents to procure entry visas abroad are an embarrassment, when in reality they are seeking for a better life and trying to escape the economic hardship back home. Over 75% of Nigerians abroad applied for entry visas with bogus documents and about same number regularise their status through bogus marriages and civil partnerships. I don't think it is an embarrassment or neither are they lazy, morally wrong yes.

Everything is morally wrong with the world anyways. Lol!

Lol you're right. I couldn't have said this better! I just feel for the innocent ladies who think they're in for a good and lasting marriage. I'm letting my feelings becloud my judgement embarassed

But still if anyone would wanna do that, I'd advise he goes for someone he really loves, no one is gonna lose either ways. What ya think?
Re: Guys honestly! Would you marry a white woman for LOVE? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 17, 2015
Hila12:

It's not a question of right or wrong. It's more of whether you would or not. It's a personal thing.

Got it boss! smiley
Re: Guys honestly! Would you marry a white woman for LOVE? by LoveDecay(m): 8:00pm On Mar 17, 2015
Are white women th only ones you can naturalize with.

there several african countries with legal documents
Jamo's like nigeria men, i noticed dark skinned indian girls too, and the asian's not chinese or japs' but phillipines, bangladesh, hispanics like guatemalans and cuba, pueto-rico

Then there are nigerian girls with legal documents.

So, when you say marry a white girl for documents - i ask you, how attractive is she grin.
Re: Guys honestly! Would you marry a white woman for LOVE? by Hila12(m): 8:43pm On Mar 17, 2015
LoveDecay:
Are white women th only ones you can naturalize with.

there several african countries with legal documents
Jamo's like nigeria men, i noticed dark skinned indian girls too, and the asian's not chinese or japs' but phillipines, bangladesh, hispanics like guatemalans and cuba, pueto-rico

Then there are nigerian girls with legal documents.

So, when you say marry a white girl for documents - i ask you, how attractive is she grin.

I know all of that above. But not every Nigerian guy would want to marry into foreign cultures hence the question. Would you?
Re: Guys honestly! Would you marry a white woman for LOVE? by ronald4lif(m): 8:50pm On Mar 17, 2015
Amefrica:

Lol you're right. I couldn't have said this better! I just feel for the innocent ladies who think they're in for a good and lasting marriage. I'm letting my feelings becloud my judgement embarassed

But still if anyone would wanna do that, I'd advise he goes for someone he really loves, no one is gonna lose either ways. What ya think?

Yes, I think that will be best, so no get hurts.

1 Like

Re: Guys honestly! Would you marry a white woman for LOVE? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 17, 2015
ronald4lif:

Yes, I think that will be best, so no get hurts.

Exactly.
Re: Guys honestly! Would you marry a white woman for LOVE? by Jostico: 11:46pm On Mar 17, 2015
Hila12:

Don't you like Nigerian women again? Lol
e get who i nor like?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Perfect Day. / When You Have A Good Wife... (pic) / I Am Loosing My Mind Please Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.