Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,670 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

What Will Be Your Wedding Colours On Your Day? - Events (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / What Will Be Your Wedding Colours On Your Day? (18620 Views)

Five People That Can Ruin Your Wedding Ceremony / Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (PHOTO) / Hilarious And Beautiful Wedding Pictures To Make Your Day (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will Be Your Wedding Colours On Your Day? by SmartFaces(f): 4:01pm On Mar 21, 2015
bukkylois:
Hmmm I think I would love champagne and red.....small wedding so no asoebi...Just the court wedding and the trad wedding with less that 50people.. finally pastor to bless the marriage jare....no time to stress myself.

I gbadu your pattern jare! No time for long things.

Nice weekend ahead dear.
Re: What Will Be Your Wedding Colours On Your Day? by SmartFaces(f): 4:04pm On Mar 21, 2015
bukatyne:
Used Royal blue and Sunshine yellow

Hubby and I used Royal blue + Champagne for trad.

Ahh!!!, i don die for colour names.

Sunshine yellow... and champagne... What do they look like?

Pllllleasse post a pick of your deco. I am really learning colours Pppppplease.

How are you?
Re: What Will Be Your Wedding Colours On Your Day? by Winneygirl(f): 4:06pm On Mar 21, 2015
I will be flexible about the trad. if i were to choose, lilac will be dominant and a touch of deep purple.
for the white, i want Red and a certain shade of green.
Any of the two below in the box, but i favour the one on the right.

Re: What Will Be Your Wedding Colours On Your Day? by nkkystel(f): 5:32pm On Mar 21, 2015
SmartFaces:

Whhhhhhhat!!! That's serious! Which one is burgundu again? Ahh na me look for trouble open this thread. I dey hear colours name eh. No be small. Please can you share me a pic of it? Maybe your deco. Thanks dear. Happy weekend.
Mistake, you should know I meant BURGUNDY. QWERTY- typed U for Y!

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Wedding Colours On Your Day? by bukatyne(f): 7:20pm On Mar 21, 2015
SmartFaces:

Ahh!!!, i don die for colour names.

Sunshine yellow... and champagne... What do they look like?

Pllllleasse post a pick of your deco. I am really learning colours Pppppplease.

How are you?

Hi

Can't find a picture without my face showing fully

See my trad attire

Shows the champagne, sunshine yellow and royal blue.

Will remove it soon

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Wedding Colours On Your Day? by okotv(m): 8:32pm On Mar 21, 2015
bukatyne:

Hi

See my trad attire

Will remove it soon
so this is how you look. Wish I could save the picture but I won't cause you deserve you privacy.

Beautiful lady...ooops.... oga... *checks his sides and tiptoes out*
Re: What Will Be Your Wedding Colours On Your Day? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 21, 2015
Wedding colours? Wahala, I know nothing about colours.

champagne? Wow, never heard of that before.
Re: What Will Be Your Wedding Colours On Your Day? by SmartFaces(f): 4:28pm On Mar 22, 2015
bukatyne:

Hi

See my trad attire

Will remove it soon

Kk, thanks.
Re: What Will Be Your Wedding Colours On Your Day? by SmartFaces(f): 4:31pm On Mar 22, 2015
nkkystel:

Mistake, you should know I meant BURGUNDY. QWERTY- typed U for Y!

My dear mistake or no mistake, i don't know that color. And am sure there are people who don't know too.

Enjoy your weekend please. chao!!!
Re: What Will Be Your Wedding Colours On Your Day? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 24, 2015
Purple and yellow..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will Be Your Wedding Colours On Your Day? by hadassah007(f): 7:04pm On Mar 26, 2015
Summer promo!!!Events by Bella is giving "brides-on-a-budget" the opportunity to have a "WOW" wedding! for just 899,999 and 100- 300 guests you are guaranteed to have an event to remember.Full hall decorations, catering(Nigerian and Oriental), a professional MC,DJ, hostesses, fresh flower bouquet, bridal make up,a set of wedding rings, a free event coordinator 1month to the wedding and a surprise package for the couple! contact us on 52ff485f,08102735606 or send us an email at eventsbybellaltd@gmail.com. www.eventsbybella.com

Re: What Will Be Your Wedding Colours On Your Day? by LoisSanamo(f): 4:59pm On Mar 27, 2015
Mine will be Lilac,Cobalt Blue and Yellow.

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Wedding Colours On Your Day? by SmartFaces(f): 12:29pm On Mar 30, 2015
LoisSanamo:
Mine will be Lilac,Cobalt Blue and Yellow.

Nice colours
Re: What Will Be Your Wedding Colours On Your Day? by PeyButtons(f): 11:04am On Jul 17, 2015
I used purple bouquet with a flawless white gown and a purple bow tie 4 my hubby for my wedding..........I just love purple.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will Be Your Wedding Colours On Your Day? by chosenpraise(f): 12:49pm On Oct 26, 2015
Thinking of how to get the best wedding deals ever? Think Zippy Creations!
ZIPPY CREATIONS
Wedding Cakes
Wedding Dresses
Bridal Beads
Bouquets and Handfans
Bridal Beads
Jackets and Veils
Earrings and Hair Accessories.
Contact Zippy Creations now on 08030625817
BB: 2A7158FD
You can also join our BBM channel C00211987 for tips,ideas,suggestions,comments,reccomendations for a PERFECT wedding!
C00211987
C00211987
C00211987
Lots and Lots of freebies and DIY sessions on our BBM channel also.

Re: What Will Be Your Wedding Colours On Your Day? by chosenpraise(f): 1:03pm On Oct 26, 2015
More Pictures of our Wedding Deals

Re: What Will Be Your Wedding Colours On Your Day? by chosenpraise(f): 1:39pm On Oct 26, 2015
Whatever your Style is, We got you Covered

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Lalasticlala / The Official Wedding Album Of Tolu Odukoya & Olumide Ijogun / History Of April Fool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.