Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,125 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Why Do Pastors Often Say This,"turn To Your Neighbor And Tell Your Neighbor.." - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Pastors Often Say This,"turn To Your Neighbor And Tell Your Neighbor.." (1815 Views)

Why Do Pastors Prefer Malachi To Deuteronomy When Preaching About Tithe? / Why Do Pastors Always Wear Suits On The Pulpit? / Why Do Pastors Shout When Preaching? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Pastors Often Say This,"turn To Your Neighbor And Tell Your Neighbor.." by TwistedPair(m): 7:12pm On Mar 17, 2015
Well, i have always wondered why...cos some people in the congregation don't say anything to their neighbors, instead they(especially guys)

take the opportunity to look at the pretty young ladies around them, even take style shake their hands sef and track them down after

service..

So my thought is that some Pastors do it purposefully to create rapport and communication among members.

Another one i like to hear after service is "walk up to seven people and tell them..." grin , i have gotten 2 girls from this move cool

Your thoughts pls...
Re: Why Do Pastors Often Say This,"turn To Your Neighbor And Tell Your Neighbor.." by Paulscholari(m): 8:02pm On Mar 17, 2015
because dey ar pastors na. mind u not only pastors do that, even as a praise leader u'v gat to do dat to ginger the congregation *winks*

(1) (Reply)

What Is Vain Repetition? / Is Speaking In Tongues A Gift Or A Talent? / Reasons Jehovah's Witnesses Shun Birthday Celebrations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.