Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Security Council Gives Condition For Elections To Hold In N/East - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Security Council Gives Condition For Elections To Hold In N/East (35495 Views)

Obasanjo Gives Condition To Support New Mega Party - This Day / 3,032 Pardoned Soldiers Reject Redeployment To N-east To Fight Boko Haram / Borno Gov To Buhari: Give N/east 13% Oil Derivation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security Council Gives Condition For Elections To Hold In N/East by Olaolufred(m): 9:46am On Mar 18, 2015
Samunique:
Very very misleading!!!!

I'm a fan of GEJ but if election does not hold in northeast then he is not a man of integrity.

HE HAS NOT BEEN ONE BEFORE NOW.

SORRY, YOU WAITED THIS LONG TO KNOW.
Re: Security Council Gives Condition For Elections To Hold In N/East by ikwubaba: 10:07am On Mar 18, 2015
efilefun:

Why postpone the elections earlier when you know even after conquering boko haram in those regions they won't still vote... This clearly shows Jonathan's involvement in the whole boko haram, he knows the northeast is buhari's stronghold then he turned those hungry boiz to blow everywhere, now that he needs our votes and know calling back his boiz will ginger Nigerians to vote for him but it's not working, now he's coming up with another clueless plan

Don't worry. We are watching him. Some people think they are sensible. But these are history simply repeating itself. Fools don't learn. The result of all this maneuver can only land in disaster. Not for GEJ alone, but including all his accomplices.
Re: Security Council Gives Condition For Elections To Hold In N/East by gebest: 10:10am On Mar 18, 2015
richidinho:

Yes u are Right

Super Eagles won nations cup
Golden Eaglet won world cup
Enormous Gold during Olympics
Agric revolution
Lagos -Ibadan expressway
Abuja - Lokoja
Kaduna - Kano
Onitsha - Enugu
Dredging of River Niger
2nd Niger Bridge
Train is back
5 Int'l Airports

And many more

All in 4 yrs .....he vow to do more
how mush did pdp pay u for this? Super eagles won afcon but cannot qualify for afcon.
Re: Security Council Gives Condition For Elections To Hold In N/East by Akpan107(m): 10:15am On Mar 18, 2015
SagePerv:

You are a world class slowpoke.

Thank you very much. May God bless you...! But that wont change the fact that, there will no elections! Till 6 Months time.

Have a nice day
Re: Security Council Gives Condition For Elections To Hold In N/East by ikwubaba: 10:31am On Mar 18, 2015
Akpan107:
Sorry to also disappoint you! The election will not hold...

See my signature

With people like you supporting what is obviously a way to disaster, I can now understand how supposedly intelligent men precipitated the nation into a civil war. We dey dance into fire and we dey hail ourselves.

For your info. election or no election, nobody can continue to allow this dumb to continue to supervise the desimation of a whole tribe for a another four years. If his performance, even when he is hoping to govern again is this dismal, what is the expectation when he is not returning? I can imagine pej will take over and 'stone' anybody that says anything against the government. Please wake up and smell the coffee. Election or not, GEJ cannot continue.
Re: Security Council Gives Condition For Elections To Hold In N/East by Bayswater: 10:44am On Mar 18, 2015
studio14:
bros when you wake up in the morning is good to wash your face

Can you please post a link of where the Nigerian Army said Gwoza has been recaptured?

We really need to stop the misinformation. Thanks
Re: Security Council Gives Condition For Elections To Hold In N/East by philips70(m): 10:49am On Mar 18, 2015
Billyonaire:
You do not have to be insultive to make a point, but then I do forget that some of you are naturally embittered.

It is unlike me but it's just like you asking me not to laugh when Funnybone is on stage doing his thing. For some of you, we are left with no choice just as the president re-invented the word cluelessness in Nigeria, making it impossible for responsible people like us not to tag him so.
Re: Security Council Gives Condition For Elections To Hold In N/East by Nobody: 10:52am On Mar 18, 2015
philips70:

It is unlike me but it's just like you asking me not to laugh when Funnybone is on stage doing his thing. For some of you, we are left with no choice just as the president re-invented the word cluelessness in Nigeria, making it impossible for responsible people like us not to tag him so.
If you consider yourself responsible, then I have re-check the dictionary to be exactly sure if the definition of "responsible" has changed.
Re: Security Council Gives Condition For Elections To Hold In N/East by 2kris(m): 10:55am On Mar 18, 2015
gebest:
Any body that thinks election will hold am just laughing at dat person, Jeg mission is to distroy nigeria b4 leaving, in d spirit realm, dat goodluck means badluck, ask urself why is it that whatever jeg touches is always a badluck to dat person or thing, e.g. ALAMEYESIGHA, YARA'DUA, OIL PRIZE, NAIRA FALL, ELECTRICITY TARIFF, FUEL PRIZE, MISSING $20B. NIGERIA ECONOMY, BOKO HARAM e.t.c.
so wat are u trying to say in sumary
Re: Security Council Gives Condition For Elections To Hold In N/East by Akpan107(m): 10:59am On Mar 18, 2015
ikwubaba:

With people like you supporting what is obviously a way to disaster, I can now understand how supposedly intelligent men precipitated the nation into a civil war. We dey dance into fire and we dey hail ourselves.

For your info. election or no election, nobody can continue to allow this dumb to continue to supervise the desimation of a whole tribe for a another four years. If his performance, even when he is hoping to govern again is this dismal, what is the expectation when he is not returning? I can imagine pej will take over and 'stone' anybody that says anything against the government. Please wake up and smell the coffee. Election or not, GEJ cannot continue.
Nice write-up. But it would never stop the postponement of the election.

Boko Haram issues must be completely stop before anything like election will ever take place.

Thank you!
Re: Security Council Gives Condition For Elections To Hold In N/East by philips70(m): 11:00am On Mar 18, 2015
Billyonaire:
If you consider yourself responsible, then I have re-check the dictionary to be exactly sure if the definition of "responsible" has changed.

Your perception. At least I do not support evil like you for pecuniary gains. I am from Delta state, neutral in assessment and know that Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is the worst Nigeria has ever had (emphasis mine) in civilian democracy. I do not believe in the "our turn" syndrome currently eating all of you up. I see black as black and white as white unlike you. Lastly, I do not believe that everybody in the opposition is a saint as there are lots of selfish politicians there but believe PDP do not mean well for the masses but have been working assiduously to feather the nest of dubious characters since 1999.
Re: Security Council Gives Condition For Elections To Hold In N/East by Simeony4u: 11:11am On Mar 18, 2015
Wait a minute, is he trying to tell Nigerians that the three states will wait even if it takes Govt three years or so to erect those buildings before those people can exercise their right? I don't think his statement goes down well. Sorry election will hold. Thank God he said he is not fit to talk on election.
Re: Security Council Gives Condition For Elections To Hold In N/East by wirinet(m): 11:25am On Mar 18, 2015
But the Chief of Army Staff, Lt. General Kenneth Tobiah Minimah, who addressed journalists after the meeting, said the people of Borno, Adamawa and Yobe States could only vote when the structures of governance there are reinstated.

I think Jega should resign and his post taken over by Lt. General Kenneth Minimah, because he seems to be the person dictating when, where and how elections are to be held in Nigeria.

If according to Gen. Minimah elections can only take place in three states after the return of all structures of governance in these states, then why the need to postpone the elections on security concerns in the first place? The initial excuse for postponing the elections was to allow people under boko haram areas to vote, how come it is now about governance structures. Is the governance structures in the newly liberated local government disrupted? Are there no local government chairmen ( or caretaker committees), Councillors, State House of rep members, federal house of rep. members, and senators representing these areas? So there will not be legislators from these areas until Gen. Minimah approves of elections into these offices.
Re: Security Council Gives Condition For Elections To Hold In N/East by Nobody: 11:39am On Mar 18, 2015
philips70:

Your perception. At least I do not support evil like you for pecuniary gains. I am from Delta state, neutral in assessment and know that Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is the worst Nigeria has ever had (emphasis mine) in civilian democracy. I do not believe in the "our turn" syndrome currently eating all of you up. I see black as black and white as white unlike you. Lastly, I do not believe that everybody in the opposition is a saint as there are lots of selfish politicians there but believe PDP do not mean well for the masses but have been working assiduously to feather the nest of dubious characters since 1999.

Cry me a river.
Re: Security Council Gives Condition For Elections To Hold In N/East by Qyubee(m): 11:59am On Mar 18, 2015
Another June 12 in the works.
Jona Gbagbo things.
Re: Security Council Gives Condition For Elections To Hold In N/East by double0seven(m): 12:17pm On Mar 18, 2015
hmmmmn

Jonathan! Jonathan!! Jonathan!!!

by the special mercy of God, the armies of heaven shall fight for Nigeria and disgrace you and all your accomplices that want to keep Nigerians enslaved.
Re: Security Council Gives Condition For Elections To Hold In N/East by philips70(m): 12:54pm On Mar 18, 2015
Billyonaire:

Cry me a river.

By March 28/29th we will know who will cry us oceans and seas. It's very glaring the combination of OPC, Boko Haram, MASSOB, Egbesu and Ombatse will never prevent the usage of PVCs , card readers and Jega is going nowhere. First time am seeing the will of the mighty few being trampled upon by determined masses. Everyday for the thief one day for the owner.
Re: Security Council Gives Condition For Elections To Hold In N/East by Adyrin(m): 5:18pm On Mar 18, 2015
Your signature is supposed to be SENT and not SEND
SagePerv:
Sorry to disappoint you. Elections will hold.

Re: Security Council Gives Condition For Elections To Hold In N/East by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 18, 2015
It's a pity our youths have been heavily brainwashed by the APC, thesame way the Boko Harams are brainwashing our youths into sucide bombing all the name of Islamising Nigeria. As for the north, I would hold no grudge due to the high illiteracy rate and poverty. If the Northern leaders so far have not been able to liberate their people, it's a big shame a south-south Ijaw man, they all marginalised and tagged them minority, stole their crude oil and built mansions for themselves leaving the poor south-south farmers and fishermen in poverty due to oil spillage. They allocated oil wells for themselves, made their kids billionaires, but left the Almajiri's to wonder around like destitutes. They forgot to educate and empower their people, they left them vulnerable to abject poverty and penury holding mass weddings for them to reproduce so they can secure more votes and allocation.

GEJ assuming office after the Ibori and Turai administration (Yar'adua), came up with a brilliant idea to take the Almajiri's away from the street back to school, he built them schools and made sure it is a standard one better than the ones in Bayelsa, if you doubt me go check the Almajiri's schools and show me a secondary school in Bayelsa better than the school.

The agricultural fertilizer scam have lingered for years, farmers do not have easy assess to government subsidized fertilizer. They complained and he came up with a brilliant idea we all never waited for it to kick start before we start throwing abuses at him. Now, the farmers who are majorly northern farmers are the ones benefiting from this subsidized fertilizer.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/02/goodluck-jonathan-agriculture-revolution/

The same GEJ saw how the women have been sidelined and ofcourse went ahead to empower the wife to make sure there is a considerable amount of women in politics- she championed the women of change initiative- the Initiative that Tinubu used to sideline Senator Mamura and cunningly made the wife a Senator.

Yes, I agree to the fact that we were sleeping and GEJ came and woke us all. I never knew about how much the past leaders had gulped all in the name of subsidy, but GEJ came and opened our eyes, we have indeed been brainwashed. I see why Obasanjo never appointed any Minister For Petroleum after he made the Son Gbenga the Minister.
http://www..com/talk/topic,148030.0.html

Outline, what Tinubu, Fashola, Amaechi, Buhari have done to better the lives of their people. I've lived in Rivers for 9years, lagos for 15years.

1 Share

Re: Security Council Gives Condition For Elections To Hold In N/East by davo90tico(m): 6:09am On Mar 19, 2015
gebest:
Any body that thinks election will hold am just laughing at dat person, Jeg mission is to distroy nigeria b4 leaving, in d spirit realm, dat goodluck means badluck, ask urself why is it that whatever jeg touches is always a badluck to dat person or thing, e.g. ALAMEYESIGHA, YARA'DUA, OIL PRIZE, NAIRA FALL, ELECTRICITY TARIFF, FUEL PRIZE, MISSING $20B. NIGERIA ECONOMY, BOKO HARAM e.t.c.
That's cool bro if everything he touches turns to bad luck for that person(s) then let them allow em touch boko haram so bad luck go follow them if ur with me hit like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Edwin Clark, Seriake Dickson Congratulate Tompolo On His Acquittal / Lady Complains After Attending Party Ward Meeting And Asked To Serve Food / Onitsha, Obosi Catholic Churches, Women Groups Shower Econmiums On Maduka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.