Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,218 members, 7,811,607 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

Should I Beg Her For Makeup After Breakup? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Beg Her For Makeup After Breakup? (1002 Views)

Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos / Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? / Ridiculous Things That Many People Do After Breakup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Beg Her For Makeup After Breakup? by linusmark: 6:36am On Mar 18, 2015
Mehn!!! am damn confused on what to do.

my gf refused to visit me after 3 months of not seeing each other, rather, she went on to call our relationship off by her self.
pls what exactly do u guys and ladies think might be her reason and is it advisable to ask her for makeup.
Re: Should I Beg Her For Makeup After Breakup? by Nobody: 6:38am On Mar 18, 2015
linusmark:

my gf refused to visit me after 3 months of not seeing each other, rather, she went on to call our relationship off by her self.
pls what exactly do u guys and ladies think might be her reason and is it advisable to ask her for makeup.

wait till after election my girl frend dey.mis behave too grin

2 Likes

Re: Should I Beg Her For Makeup After Breakup? by alberto2k(m): 6:39am On Mar 18, 2015
She found another Nigga' who can shine her Congo better grin

Get over it brother wink

1 Like

Re: Should I Beg Her For Makeup After Breakup? by Nobody: 6:41am On Mar 18, 2015
Don’t waste your time trying to get people to love you. Spend time with those who already do.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Beg Her For Makeup After Breakup? by kilokeys(m): 6:44am On Mar 18, 2015
she broke up with u.. and u wanna make up..

it would be easier to fix a shattered glass cup than fix ur relationship with ur ex..

brother , move on..
Re: Should I Beg Her For Makeup After Breakup? by Nobody: 6:53am On Mar 18, 2015
I am a woman and here's my honest opinion. Play the same game she's playing with you. Act like you don't care, infact I am asking you not to care. Even if you must cry in private do that but please don't show it to her.

She just broke up with you like that without an explanation and you want to fall down under her feet and beg her? Boy don't fall my hand jor. grin give her a taste of her own medicine.

Do nothing, say nothing and just go on living your life and watch her run back to you. tongue

3 Likes

Re: Should I Beg Her For Makeup After Breakup? by ITbomb(m): 6:55am On Mar 18, 2015
Someone has been shining her congo better than you for the past 3 months and she thinks you are no longer worth it.

If you go beg, you be olodo
Re: Should I Beg Her For Makeup After Breakup? by Nobody: 6:57am On Mar 18, 2015
Better free the babe
Or else both of you will be breaking up every week and also be reconciling
It happened to me sometimes ago
Diz mumu babe broke up with me,
I begged her as if my life depends on her
She accepted me back
A week after, she broke up with me again
Begged like a mumu again
And we continued like dat up to the stage that i started asking her this "Babe, when are we going to break up again?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Beg Her For Makeup After Breakup? by Tallesty1(m): 7:01am On Mar 18, 2015
How you expect us to advice you when we don't know what led to the breakup really baffles me.
Re: Should I Beg Her For Makeup After Breakup? by Hazardd(m): 7:07am On Mar 18, 2015
my dear, just ignore her and move on, just believe that she is not the right person for you simple
afterall there are many fishes in the river
Re: Should I Beg Her For Makeup After Breakup? by Nobody: 7:13am On Mar 18, 2015
rokiatu:
I am a woman and here's my honest opinion. Play the same game she's playing with you. Act like you don't care, infact I am asking you not to care. Even if you must cry in private do that but please don't show it to her.

She just broke up with you like that without an explanation and you want to fall down under her feet and beg her? Boy don't fall my hand jor. grin give her a taste of her own medicine.

Do nothing, say nothing and just go on living your life and watch her run back to you. tongue

Wow! And am about to beg Rokiatu for breaking up with me. Thank God for her comment here
Re: Should I Beg Her For Makeup After Breakup? by lovat(m): 7:18am On Mar 18, 2015
Yes, collect her powder kit , I learnt Mary kay is one of the best. I didn't read the story
Re: Should I Beg Her For Makeup After Breakup? by Nobody: 8:42am On Mar 18, 2015
linusmark:

My brother it happens in every relationship

don't mind those telling you to forgo. every relationship have its up and down time, whatsoever you have done to her go and apologize. before you'll loose your future God given wife. but if you don't love her let her go

#my 10 million
Re: Should I Beg Her For Makeup After Breakup? by Nobody: 10:07am On Mar 18, 2015
Orijin101:
Better free the babe
Or else both of you will be breaking up every week and also be reconciling
It happened to me sometimes ago
Diz mumu babe broke up with me,
I begged her as if my life depends on her
She accepted me back
A week after, she broke up with me again
Begged like a mumu again
And we continued like dat up to the stage that i started asking her this "Babe, when are we going to break up again?
lol. She go be like "when you won't give me daily allowance again
Re: Should I Beg Her For Makeup After Breakup? by Exjoker(m): 10:13am On Mar 18, 2015
linusmark:

Argh!! I actually thought you want to beg her for her cosmetics stuffs o
Re: Should I Beg Her For Makeup After Breakup? by LadyX(f): 6:16pm On Mar 18, 2015
lovat:
Yes, collect her powder kit , I learnt Mary kay is one of the best. I didn't read the story
cheesy
Wetin he go use powder kit do?

(1) (Reply)

Man Who Attempted Suicide On His Wedding Day. Reason? Bride Is Too Ugly To Wed / Few Things A Woman Does That Makes A Man Want To Love You Forever / What Did She Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.