Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,238 members, 7,957,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:50 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1534 Views)

After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. / HELP!!! Should I Marry A Guy Without Manhood? / Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 18, 2015
Re: . by greatmarshall(m): 11:14am On Mar 18, 2015
Na wickedness...
Re: . by Viktoh(m): 11:17am On Mar 18, 2015
Ahah!
Re: . by giffty(f): 11:21am On Mar 18, 2015
My question is-how come everyone is aware execpt the guy? cox from your post,you heard people talking about it.

3 Likes

Re: . by Zara09(f): 11:33am On Mar 18, 2015
How can she hide something like this from her husband...... shocked
Re: . by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 18, 2015
Re: . by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 18, 2015
she believe in miracle!she put her trust in God cheesy#she b like na God dey make pikin,doctor just said his own mehnn grin
Re: . by kestolove95(m): 11:41am On Mar 18, 2015
Gej all fall victim of dix. Rubbish tin by gurls

1 Like

Re: . by dapsin999(m): 11:42am On Mar 18, 2015
giffty:
My question is-how come everyone is aware execpt the guy? cox from your post,you heard people talking about it.
You're right. The guy must be aware or the womb has been transplanted.
Re: . by justi4jesu(f): 11:45am On Mar 18, 2015
Smart girl if you ask me cheesy
Re: . by Tallesty1(m): 11:47am On Mar 18, 2015
giffty:
Who do you expect to tell him?

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 18, 2015
Hmmmm, eleyi gidi gan. But ops, are u sure that the groom/husband doesn't know? Because u never say never!
Re: . by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 18, 2015
Because the guy is unthinking
Re: . by giffty(f): 11:54am On Mar 18, 2015
dapsin999:

You're right. The guy must be aware or the womb has been transplanted.
my point exactly
Re: . by giffty(f): 12:00pm On Mar 18, 2015
Tallesty1:
we are in Nigeria,and here people don't learn to mind their,atleast one person won't be able to keep it to himself;;I'm not married though but m sure,all these are checked before the wedding..
Re: . by giffty(f): 12:01pm On Mar 18, 2015
Tallesty1:
we are in Nigeria,and here people don't learn to mind their business ,atleast one person won't be able to keep it to himself;;I'm not married though but m sure,all these are checked before the wedding..
Re: . by Zara09(f): 12:24pm On Mar 18, 2015
toogentle:

That's the problem. After marriage, the guy waits like 2 years. No kid. Then they start going from church to church, hospital to hospital while she already knows the problem.
This are the kind of people that will start complaining how God is not answering their prayers. Well I just hope that she tells the husband about it before he hears it from someone else
Re: . by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 18, 2015
giffty:
Smart question. People blame others for outsmarting them. Only a tiny few blame themselves for being mentally blind and deaf. Let him bear the brunt of foolishness. He is not a victim of wickedness but of docility.
Re: . by Nobody: 12:51pm On Mar 18, 2015
Multiple unplanned medical fitness tests are compulsory exercises you and your partner must jointly undergo on the road to marriage proper. The world is hanging on a cliff of deceit right now. Trust no one!
Re: . by giffty(f): 1:30pm On Mar 18, 2015
CounsellorWise:

Smart question. People blame others for outsmarting them. Only a tiny few blame themselves for being mentally blind and deaf. Let him bear the brunt of foolishness. He is not a victim of wickedness but of docility.
kiss
Re: . by ruem: 1:41pm On Mar 18, 2015
secret woman keep surprise even the devil. heartless*extremely wicked=?
Re: . by Diseye29(m): 2:10pm On Mar 18, 2015
Storry for the godz
Re: . by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 18, 2015
its wickedness .

Simple!!!
Re: . by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 18, 2015
Re: . by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 18, 2015
toogentle:
Is this not pure wickedness?

I was in Warri for a wedding ceremony. A female friend invited me because the bride was a close pal of hers. At the wedding, the bride was so happy and excited. But most of the girls in the ceremony were talking about her. I had to ask the lady who invited me if what I was hearing was true. She told me that the bride had an several abortions and the last which she did some years back was critical. The fetus was already forming and the abortion was late. So it affected her womb. The doctor hard to tell her to choose. If she wants to live, the have to take out her womb. And they did. Some years later, she's here getting married to this innocent man. She was dancing and smiling incredibly. Yet the guy doesn't know what just befell him. Nearly everyone at that event looked at the guy with pity.

My questions is this, why would a girl who knows she can't conceive marry a man without telling him her condition first? That way, if the guy is cool with it, he would go ahead knowing fully well what he is getting into and would create solutions.
na wa oh...nearly everyone around know this and yet the guy has no idea ? Op seff! Well,if it indeed happened,he could easily file for a divorce on the ground of false representation...lol

(1) (Reply)

To My E-crush / Importance Of Sex To The Body / Difference Between Oyinbo Relationships And Naija Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.