Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,392 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

HELP!!! Should I Marry A Guy Without Manhood? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP!!! Should I Marry A Guy Without Manhood? (3797 Views)

Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? / LADIES: 7 Ways To Attract A Guy Without Using Your Looks / Would You Date A Guy Without A Car? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP!!! Should I Marry A Guy Without Manhood? by juntod: 7:45am On Jul 21, 2014
Hi Nlanders, I really don't know if I am posting this in the right section. I need help for a female cousin of mine (she is more like a best friend to me as she finds it easy to confide in me). She has been in this relationship with her boyfriend for 6 years now. They are both in love and head over heels for each other. The guy was fully responsible for financing her undergraduate as her parents are not all that well to do. She is presently serving the nation (NYSC) and will be done later this year. They got engaged December last year and are supposed to be getting married November this year (After her service year). Tragedy struck by January this year when the guy was on a road trip to PortHarcourt. He got involved in a terrible auto crash and was hospitalized for months. All we knew then was that the accident affected his waist line and he was responding to treatment. He got discharged from the hospital over 2 months ago and we were all happy he is fine again. But early this month, I noticed that my cousin has changed, always moody and depressed. She even lost visible weight drastically. One day I caught her crying secretly in her room and she couldn't help but burst out in more tears in my arms.

To cut it short, she confided in me that her fiancé is impotent from all indications. They've tried pre-intimacy several times since last 2 months and the guy's joystick doesn't even lift a muscle (e nor dey rise again). She is really confused. She still loves him but afraid the situation will remain like that forever. The doctors are not even helping matters as they are only speculating that it may come up later. She has barely 3 months to make wedding preparations. She really doesn't want to make a mistake she will regret for the rest of her life. I am also confused and do not know what to tell her cos the guy is a close friend of the family due to their relationship. We already see them as man and wife. She really needs advice on what to do.

Ladies: Please for the sake of advice, put yourself in the girl's shoes and tell me what your decision will be (Dump him or marry him no matter the situation)

Gentlemen: Please for the sake of advice, put yourself in the man's shoes and tell me what your reaction will be if she doesn't go ahead with the wedding plans.
Re: HELP!!! Should I Marry A Guy Without Manhood? by corisande: 7:47am On Jul 21, 2014
shocked embarassed
Eleyi gidi gan

*modified*
all these people throwing advices up and down
pls oh, make una dey realistic
What would you do if you were in this kind of situation?
As a man or a woman?

me I no know oh,I really do not know until I find myself in this kind of situation that is why I no get advice embarassed
Re: HELP!!! Should I Marry A Guy Without Manhood? by juntod: 7:50am On Jul 21, 2014
Please Mod help me move this to Front Page. We really need so many contributions.
Re: HELP!!! Should I Marry A Guy Without Manhood? by MANGAM(m): 7:53am On Jul 21, 2014
Is ur friend aware u ar posting this online?

2 Likes

Re: HELP!!! Should I Marry A Guy Without Manhood? by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 21, 2014
yes......Tinz we do for love
Re: HELP!!! Should I Marry A Guy Without Manhood? by vizkiz: 7:57am On Jul 21, 2014
Op are you trying to tell us that no one else has been furcking her those years before the incident? undecided

And btw, if she gets married to the dude i have these questions....

1. wuldnt she start frucking other guys out there(since her "husband can't satisfy her at all)

2. How will she get children(well she can go for the "treatment" but wouldn't she like the natural way of getting pregnant)

3. Now she would start getting intimacy gadgets(this is how lesbians are created)

4. Is she thinking with her brain or blinded cuz of a furcked up word called love

5. Wait, is her parent awear of this sh*t undecided

Now if i am the guy,i can't find any reason to tie a lady down since i cnt do the thing to satisfy her sexualy. Cuz believe me, she would go out and start furcking someone else(sooner or later)and if you start shouting and fighting about it, she will tell peeps "He is deeckless" angry and my body needs that sh*t...
Re: HELP!!! Should I Marry A Guy Without Manhood? by prologue: 7:58am On Jul 21, 2014
without or "temporarily out of service". What about if u were not able to conceive would he had thought of same about you? When a man spends his resources, which is a part of his life, fixing a gal, esp those from this part of the world, he is surely fetching water with a basket, in a snake infested pond. Not only will he not get water, but might not survive d bite.
Re: HELP!!! Should I Marry A Guy Without Manhood? by Kunleskey(m): 8:03am On Jul 21, 2014
Nobe small/sekele thing oo
Re: HELP!!! Should I Marry A Guy Without Manhood? by publicenemy(m): 8:03am On Jul 21, 2014
If I am the guy i will break up with her and beg her to move on and never call me or come around me cos its just gonne be too hard for me.

And as for your frend she doesnt need any advce cos she already has her mind made up so @OP dont be the one to take the blame for her leaving her boyfriend just incase the guy"s d*ck gets up and running in future.

She knows what to do.
Re: HELP!!! Should I Marry A Guy Without Manhood? by juntod: 8:04am On Jul 21, 2014
vizkiz: Op are you trying to tell us that no one else has been furcking her for those years before the incident? undecided

In all honesty, she is a good girl. The guy even boasts with her cos he met her a virgin. But that's not the issue at hand now.
Re: HELP!!! Should I Marry A Guy Without Manhood? by MadCow1: 8:06am On Jul 21, 2014
juntod:

In all honesty, she is a good girl. The guy even boasts with her cos he met her a virgin. But that's not the issue at hand now.

So whats responsible for the loss of signal to his dickoder?

Is it the accident?

Were they knacking before the accident?

Re: HELP!!! Should I Marry A Guy Without Manhood? by publicenemy(m): 8:07am On Jul 21, 2014
Xtarxhyne: yes......Tinz we do for love

Sharap!!! grin grin grin
Re: HELP!!! Should I Marry A Guy Without Manhood? by juntod: 8:07am On Jul 21, 2014
prologue: without or "temporarily out of service". What about if u were not able to conceive would he had thought of same about you? When a man spends his resources, which is a part of his life, fixing a gal, esp those from this part of the world, he is surely fetching water with a basket, in a snake infested pond. Not only will he not get water, but might not survive d bite.

I think that one is quite different. At least a woman who cannot conceive can still bleep. This one own na double wahala.

2 Likes

Re: HELP!!! Should I Marry A Guy Without Manhood? by dahmie2013: 8:07am On Jul 21, 2014
OP haba naaaa! Have u 4gotten dere is God? Afterall d sacrifices he made 4 her, dis is d time 2 test her love 4 him. I'll say she shud marry him, what if dis happened after d wedding, she'll be thinking of divorcing him ba? There is nothing God cannot do, a guy dat did what ur parents cudnt do 4 u, don't u no he equally took a risk? Dis is d time 2 pray&not 2 be thinking of leaving. Ppl sha....Nywys, may God help dem.

2 Likes

Re: HELP!!! Should I Marry A Guy Without Manhood? by juntod: 8:08am On Jul 21, 2014
MadCow1:

So whats responsible for the loss of signal to his dickoder?

Is it the accident?

Were they knacking before the accident?

Of cos they've been nacking. Just said he disvirgin her b4 now.
Re: HELP!!! Should I Marry A Guy Without Manhood? by Nobody: 8:09am On Jul 21, 2014
publicenemy:

Sharap!!! (;
dog bite u ni?
Re: HELP!!! Should I Marry A Guy Without Manhood? by MadCow1: 8:09am On Jul 21, 2014
juntod:

Of cos they've been nacking. Just said he disvirgin her b4 now.

So na the accident!

Okay!

Tell her to run for her life. Simple.

1 Like

Re: HELP!!! Should I Marry A Guy Without Manhood? by juntod: 8:10am On Jul 21, 2014
dahmie2013: OP haba naaaa! Have u 4gotten dere is God? Afterall d sacrifices he made 4 her, dis is d time 2 test her love 4 him. I'll say she shud marry him, what if dis happened after d wedding, she'll be thinking of divorcing him ba? There is nothing God cannot do, a guy dat did what ur parents cudnt do 4 u, don't u no he equally took a risk? Dis is d time 2 pray&not 2 be thinking of leaving. Ppl sha....Nywys, may God help dem.

Haba, she has not dumped him na. Its a tough decision to make thats why she needs advice.
Re: HELP!!! Should I Marry A Guy Without Manhood? by publicenemy(m): 8:11am On Jul 21, 2014
Xtarxhyne: dog bite u ni?

Was only joking
Re: HELP!!! Should I Marry A Guy Without Manhood? by publicenemy(m): 8:12am On Jul 21, 2014
Re: HELP!!! Should I Marry A Guy Without Manhood? by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 21, 2014
publicenemy:

Was only joking with you
same here grin
Re: HELP!!! Should I Marry A Guy Without Manhood? by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:14am On Jul 21, 2014
The guy tried for your cousin if not her life may have been miserable without him but still sexual satisfaction is part of the gains in a healthy relationship talkless marriage. Maybe they should go to other places for consultation. Marriage is a life time commitment and whatever decision she makes now maybe the one she will have to live with
Re: HELP!!! Should I Marry A Guy Without Manhood? by dahmie2013: 8:15am On Jul 21, 2014
juntod:

Haba, she has not dumped him na. Its a tough decision to make thats why she needs advice.

K! Final ans=Marry him
Re: HELP!!! Should I Marry A Guy Without Manhood? by publicenemy(m): 8:18am On Jul 21, 2014
Xtarxhyne: same here grin

But you wouldnt do that would you?

I mean marrying a guy whose d*ck is functonal.
Re: HELP!!! Should I Marry A Guy Without Manhood? by faithugo64(f): 8:21am On Jul 21, 2014
I feel her pains. I suggest she goes on with the marriage,the guy already sacrificed alot for her. Besides, that God that made dry bones to rise,can still make his dick rise
Re: HELP!!! Should I Marry A Guy Without Manhood? by onstelly(f): 8:22am On Jul 21, 2014
MadCow1:
So na the accident!
Okay!
Tell her to run for her life. Simple.
Did u just type that?
@OP now this a very tough decision to make but I will just advice ur frnd to call off the wedding for now but don't leave the guy, he was there for her when she needs help. I think she should do d same now, let's see how it goes. Rember nothing is too big for our God to do
Re: HELP!!! Should I Marry A Guy Without Manhood? by juntod: 8:24am On Jul 21, 2014
ULSHERLAN: The guy tried for your cousin if not her life may have been miserable without him but still sexual satisfaction is part of the gains in a healthy relationship talkless marriage. Maybe they should go to other places for consultation. Marriage is a life time commitment and whatever decision she makes now maybe the one she will have to live with

Honestly, does the sacrifice of seeing a girl through undergraduate measure up in anyway to the sacrifice of living the rest of your life without s.ex or even children of your own?
Re: HELP!!! Should I Marry A Guy Without Manhood? by MadCow1: 8:27am On Jul 21, 2014
onstelly:
Did u just type that?
@OP now this a very tough decision to make but I will just advice ur frnd to call off the wedding for now but don't leave the guy, he was there for her when she needs help. I think she should do d same now, let's see how it goes. Rember nothing is too big for our God to do

Nothing is too big for God to do?! grin Even you dont believe that bullshit. grin

The prick is not working. The Dickoder has lost network signal.

The blockus is out of service area.

What is she still doing there?

Call of the marriage but stay. Stay to do what?!

Lets cal a spade a spade for once in our lives.. That pen-is don spoil.
Re: HELP!!! Should I Marry A Guy Without Manhood? by Kunleskey(m): 8:30am On Jul 21, 2014
Xtarxhyne: yes......Tinz we do for love
love!love! it's very complicated,in a situation like this u can't just jump into conclusion bcoz you will blame yourself @the end of it and you will forget about love when it continue without any changes. except if there will longtime assurance of returning..to me it a sacrifice.... me i love my joystick o and it will fulfil what it hort to do in this world in jesus name, i don't want to be in there shoe.
Re: HELP!!! Should I Marry A Guy Without Manhood? by onstelly(f): 8:33am On Jul 21, 2014
MadCow1:
Nothing is too big for God to do?! grin Even you dont believe that bullshit. grin
The prick is not working. The Dickoder has lost network signal.
The blockus is out of service area.
What is she still doing there?
Call of the marriage but stay. Stay to do what?!
Lets cal a spade a spade for once in our lives.. That pen-is don spoil.
Hahaha omg you are one hell of a funny guy, in btw I believe with God all things are possible! You never can tell sometime doctors are not always right
Re: HELP!!! Should I Marry A Guy Without Manhood? by mstik(f): 8:34am On Jul 21, 2014
as in, really strong!
corisande: shocked embarassed
Eleyi gidi gan

Re: HELP!!! Should I Marry A Guy Without Manhood? by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 21, 2014
Go for deliverance. And miracle crusade

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Would You Do If You Find Out This Is Her House? / Tears! 17-year-old students impregnate their pretty 30-year-old teacher. Huh :( / To All Female

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.