Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,760 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:14 AM

After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. (44770 Views)

6 Clichè Lies Nigerian Girls Need To Stop Telling - The Herald / Ladies, Whats Wrong In Approaching A Guy You Like And Telling Him? / He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by Liability(m): 9:25pm On Sep 07, 2014
warning: this is a true life story about me. It is also a bit long. Bear with me and read it till the end.

4 years ago was like a dream. But that dream was shattered by me as a result of my actions. To some extent i blamed mySelf so much i could still cry and shed hot tears. But on the other hand i was quite honest to him.

Still basking in the excitement and euphoria of my 18th birthday, i was still love drunk with my first ''official'' boyfriend. The one i could freely hug and kiss and dream about all day and all nite. It was pure ecstasy.

But a young man came my way, i proved beyond reasonable doubt that he was truely in love with me. We live in two different cities, but this angel in the skin of a man was ready to risk everything for me. He called me almost everyday, sent me recharge card without my asking him, somethings he gave me pocket money for my upkeep.

I saw the sincerity in his eyes but i was feeling guilty inside of me. ''I must let him know what is at stake here''.

The d-day finally came, we were strolling he made mention of his love for me. After he had had his chance, i told him that i had someone i love even though am beginning to like him.

He persistent and saw everything as a challenge. I did all i could to avoid him. A day came, when he saw me with the man i loved. He couldnt stand it any longer. He stopped calling me, no text messages from him. My birthday came, he didnt message me at all. I was too scared to call him. I knew he was heartbroken but i never expected him to leave me this way.

Till date, i have not seen him. I wish to see him once again to apologise to him. He no longer use the number he gave me.

I wish...........hmmmmmmm......sigh heavily.

Kenneth wherever you are please forgivel

Activate: Sine

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by oseiwe(m): 9:30pm On Sep 07, 2014
I have forgiven you.

By the way, you wanted to date two guys? You ehn.

I have forgiven and forgotten you sha.

269 Likes 6 Shares

Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 07, 2014
You don't noe the definition of a long write-up.

@topic......Seems to me its Kenneth u really love...too bad he's changed his contact.....move on miss and stop wallowing in self pity

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by Liability(m): 9:34pm On Sep 07, 2014
oseiwe: I have forgiven you.

you are not kenneth. This is not a joking matter.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by Mutuwa(m): 9:34pm On Sep 07, 2014
Liability: warning: this is a true life story about me. It is also a bit long. Bear with me and read it till the end.

4 years ago was like a dream. But that dream was shattered by me as a result of my actions. To some extent i blamed mySelf so much i could still cry and shed hot tears. But on the other hand i was quite honest to him.

Still basking in the excitement and euphoria of my 18th birthday, i was still love drunk with my first ''official'' boyfriend. The one i could freely hug and kiss and dream about all day and all nite. It was pure ecstasy.

But a young man came my way, i proved beyond reasonable doubt that he was truely in love with me. We live in two different cities, but this angel in the skin of a man was ready to risk everything for me. He called me almost everyday, sent me recharge card without my asking him, somethings he gave me pocket money for my upkeep.

I saw the sincerity in his eyes but i was feeling guilty inside of me. ''I must let him know what is at stake here''.

The d-day finally came, we were strolling he made mention of his love for me. After he had had his chance, i told him that i had someone i love even though am beginning to like him.

He persistent and saw everything as a challenge. I did all i could to avoid him. A day came, when he saw me with the man i loved. He couldnt stand it any longer. He stopped calling me, no text messages from him. My birthday came, he didnt message me at all. I was too scared to call him. I knew he was heartbroken but i never expected him to leave me this way.

Till date, i have not seen him. I wish to see him once again to apologise to him. He no longer use the number he gave me.

I wish...........hmmmmmmm......sigh heavily.

Kenneth wherever you are please forgivel

Activate: Sine

grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by sweettease(f): 9:35pm On Sep 07, 2014

Lol

10 Likes

Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by Liability(m): 9:36pm On Sep 07, 2014
topelouis:

You don't noe the definition of long.

@topic......Seems to me its Kenneth u really love...too bad he's changed his contact.....move on miss and stop wallowing in self pity
i am having that guilt that i made a good guy turn bad. That my actions may have changed him completely and other ladies may be victims of my actions towards him.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by azunlimited(m): 9:36pm On Sep 07, 2014
U be real liability grin

191 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by Liability(m): 9:36pm On Sep 07, 2014
topelouis:

You don't noe the definition of long.

i am that guilt that i made a good guy turn bad. That my actions may have changed him completely and other ladies may be victims of my actions towards him.

Tanks for your advice

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by Liability(m): 9:38pm On Sep 07, 2014
azunlimited: U be real liability grin

2 Likes

Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 07, 2014

thou art not the one , I am

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 07, 2014
He will call u soon, trust me, guys never truly forget girls they have a thing for

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by Waspy(m): 10:01pm On Sep 07, 2014
Orishirishi sad sad

18 Likes

Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by seunmsg(m): 10:03pm On Sep 07, 2014
Liability: i am having that guilt that i made a good guy turn bad. That my actions may have changed him completely and other ladies may be victims of my actions towards him.

You did nothing wrong by refusing kenneth since you have an official boyfriend. There is nothing wrong in sticking just to a guy, you would have done wrong by dating two guys at the same time. And how are you so sure this Kenneth is truly an angel? That he calls, sent you sms and recharge card doesn't mean he's truly in love with you. We guys do all those things just to get what we want. So please, stick to your boyfriend and stop ranting about one Keneeth that is probably digging another girl at the moment.

116 Likes 3 Shares

Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by oseiwe(m): 10:12pm On Sep 07, 2014
firstEVA: He will call u soon, trust me, guys never truly forget girls they have a thing for
After 4 years? Except there is a coincidental meeting and who wants a liability anyways? undecided

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by hertz9te(m): 10:26pm On Sep 07, 2014
I wasted my data for this??seriously.........

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 07, 2014
Liability: you are not kenneth. This is not a joking matter.
you women can never be trusted no matter how far a man risk his life for a woman.i port to glo because of my ex & we hav not seen for 3yrs now & am not planing to see her again.i hav learnt not to giv more that 17% of my heart to a woman no-matter how much care & love she offered me not even my wife.meanwhile op is a big time liar.she creat a thread 5days ago saying a man pregnate her & dumb her.dat same last week she creat a thread saying her landlord was sniffing her stinking dirty unwashed underwears when she was returnig from mkt to buy food stuff to prepare for her bf who just return from UK.dis girl na cheap ashawo(liability) & big time liar.go through her topics

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by MizMyColi(f): 10:30pm On Sep 07, 2014

Liability.....

Suffering from Lie-ability (a condition of feeding and growing, only on lies).

Since 43 A.D

135 Likes 3 Shares

Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 07, 2014
firstEVA: He will call u soon, trust me, guys never truly forget girls they have a thing for
its silly guys.i have forgot & port to glo wen she start callin because of my ex its 3yrs now because i risk my life for her predicaments.women can never be trusted everything about women are pretence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by zizazizu: 10:34pm On Sep 07, 2014
When I started reading this, I actually thought it was so going to make brain, not knowing it was a gist about a girl who couldn't handle interests from 2 guys. Grow up! You are fighting to keep both? I jus tire for some kain things for NL sef.

37 Likes

Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 07, 2014
seunmsg:

You did nothing wrong by refusing kenneth since you have an official boyfriend. There is nothing wrong in sticking just to a guy, you would have done wrong by dating two guys at the same time. And how are you so sure this Kenneth is truly an angel? That he calls, sent you sms and recharge card doesn't mean he's truly in love with you. We guys do all those things just to get what we want. So please, stick to your boyfriend and stop ranting about one Keneeth that is probably digging another girl at the moment.
he-goat speaking

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 07, 2014
Madam liability, I believe your story although I didn't read it.
I am watching you. shocked

Let's see where this will lead.

4 Likes

Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by Emmysteve(m): 10:39pm On Sep 07, 2014
You again? So you won't go and find useful things to do with your life than creating useless posts everywhere?

And to make the matter worse, this shiiit is now on front page.

29 Likes

Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 07, 2014
If I talk now liability go talk say I don start anyway get my mop ready sha

2 Likes

Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by valmunich(m): 10:51pm On Sep 07, 2014
People dey lie Shaa

3 Likes

Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by Liability(m): 10:53pm On Sep 07, 2014
rozzay: If I talk now liability go talk say I don start anyway get my mop ready sha
are you not my sister again?
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by Standard007(m): 11:00pm On Sep 07, 2014
Chai!!!!! dia is God oooh!!!!!
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by sunnydayasaba(m): 11:00pm On Sep 07, 2014
What is this Nonsense doing at the FP.

MOD, Na wa for una oh...whats this now?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by koreat(m): 11:00pm On Sep 07, 2014
Port To Single
you'r not worthy to be in A RELATIONSHIP
* Advice *

4 Likes

Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by barackodam: 11:01pm On Sep 07, 2014
Ki lo kan wa ni isin?? ?? undecided undecided

8 Likes

Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by emmynent(m): 11:01pm On Sep 07, 2014
So?

2 Likes

Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by nikkflexible(f): 11:01pm On Sep 07, 2014
eeehhhyyaaaa

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild / "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" / Lady Removes Tattoo Of Her Ex-Boyfriend From Her Body After Breakup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.