Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,898 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

25 Hilarious Rules For Driving In Lagos (Rules of Engagement) - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 25 Hilarious Rules For Driving In Lagos (Rules of Engagement) (22657 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of Wedding / Engagement Rings! Come In: / Hilarious: Rules Of Football When We Were Kids / 25 Hilarious Rules For Driving In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 25 Hilarious Rules For Driving In Lagos (Rules of Engagement) by resocorp: 1:55pm On Mar 18, 2015
alienvirus:
Horn when traffic light turn green to wake the driver in front of you.

I so hate this, like i'm supposed to fly the moment the light turns green

2 Likes

Re: 25 Hilarious Rules For Driving In Lagos (Rules of Engagement) by SwingzProsper(m): 1:56pm On Mar 18, 2015
Nakarey:

Lol..bro na dat kind hustle and bustle I need right now!
A place to keep me busy all tru...plus dis driving issue ehnn e go sweet die..

"Horn when u are happy"..lol
ok ah dn hear U..wen u wan cme? U no go fit mk d journi again today... Cm wt plenti money..mk we fit go cinema n nyt clubs 4 v.i or anywhr weyy uu for like.. U go fit c moni flex me na.. Wen u cm,,hit me 08161139461... Prosper. SureBoss..
Re: 25 Hilarious Rules For Driving In Lagos (Rules of Engagement) by SwingzProsper(m): 2:06pm On Mar 18, 2015
Durin one of d RushHours last week.. A lady stepd on ma xpensv leather palm sandals n cut off d shiii in d process. I was damn upset.. I screamd n yelled at her.. Hear her reply "she was lyk ..abi eyi o ti gbadun ni..eleribu..ki lo wó ti o je ki eyan n'alafia okan. .ti o ba fi owo kan mi.. Awon boys mi ma lu è pa...na so i js calm down jejely.. Board an okada rider..go 2d nearest cobbler shop n mend ma fin.. The tin no easy! It pays 2b humble!

1 Like

Re: 25 Hilarious Rules For Driving In Lagos (Rules of Engagement) by Nakarey(m): 2:11pm On Mar 18, 2015
SwingzProsper:
ok ah dn hear U..wen u wan cme? U no go fit mk d journi again today... Cm wt plenti money..mk we fit go cinema n nyt clubs 4 v.i or anywhr weyy uu for like.. U go fit c moni flex me na.. Wen u cm,,hit me 08161139461... Prosper. SureBoss..

Correct guy!!! We go run the town baba
Re: 25 Hilarious Rules For Driving In Lagos (Rules of Engagement) by Bowaley17(m): 2:13pm On Mar 18, 2015
BrB
Re: 25 Hilarious Rules For Driving In Lagos (Rules of Engagement) by 400billionman: 2:21pm On Mar 18, 2015
Over hyped city...

1 Like

Re: 25 Hilarious Rules For Driving In Lagos (Rules of Engagement) by ernecy(m): 2:28pm On Mar 18, 2015
Op u killed it, so on point!!! welldone grin cheesy
Re: 25 Hilarious Rules For Driving In Lagos (Rules of Engagement) by omazus: 2:32pm On Mar 18, 2015
The guy that posted this is simply a genius. And I mean it. Thumbs up, man. You know Lagos.
Re: 25 Hilarious Rules For Driving In Lagos (Rules of Engagement) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 18, 2015
I like rule number 20... It it is a typical way of bonafide Lagos driver
Re: 25 Hilarious Rules For Driving In Lagos (Rules of Engagement) by olayinkaj2(m): 3:08pm On Mar 18, 2015
Very funny but true....

1 Like

Re: 25 Hilarious Rules For Driving In Lagos (Rules of Engagement) by BiniShrine(m): 3:11pm On Mar 18, 2015
Its either you used to be danfo driver or a molue driver. Damn!!!! Best thread EVER!! Tnx boss.
obicute007:

Source: [url]1pageweekly.com/lagos-driving-101/[/url]
Re: 25 Hilarious Rules For Driving In Lagos (Rules of Engagement) by markpenk: 3:12pm On Mar 18, 2015
26. When you see everyone running, run in the same direction as they are -unless it's towards the canal, then you're on your own o- and ask questions later cheesy
27. If you see people gathered together for whatever reason, just keep walking. Otherwise, it's bye-bye to your belongings.
28. if you stop to buy anything in traffic, make sure the hawkers give you your change first before giving them money.

3 Likes

Re: 25 Hilarious Rules For Driving In Lagos (Rules of Engagement) by markpenk: 3:14pm On Mar 18, 2015
Lmao... Weyrey people cheesy
Onegai:

grin grin grin

Totally true. Just attempt to walk under Ojuelegba bridge, if a trailer or danfo doesn't fall on your head, consider yourself blessed.

I remember being in the middle of the express and turning on my side navigator to change lane. Omo see insults! "you can't drive you confused us why are you putting on light to change lane, na only you get light"

1 Like

Re: 25 Hilarious Rules For Driving In Lagos (Rules of Engagement) by UncleJudax(m): 3:18pm On Mar 18, 2015
Wale112:

see what EBA and generator fumes has caused?
Charlie, it is HAVE and not HAS. Civilized indeed.

1 Like

Re: 25 Hilarious Rules For Driving In Lagos (Rules of Engagement) by armadeo(m): 4:06pm On Mar 18, 2015
You are insane! grin grin grin

I press my horn to dre's beats in my car grin grin

Finally hurling insults at other drivers while you car windows are wound up.

1 Like

Re: 25 Hilarious Rules For Driving In Lagos (Rules of Engagement) by Generalkorex(m): 4:19pm On Mar 18, 2015
Dats why lagos is unique.
I always miss lagos whenever am outsid lagos.
Re: 25 Hilarious Rules For Driving In Lagos (Rules of Engagement) by dablazor: 4:47pm On Mar 18, 2015
Lol this is hilarious..
I hate driving in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: 25 Hilarious Rules For Driving In Lagos (Rules of Engagement) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 18, 2015
In Lagos, driving is war! That's why people hardly use indicators...they don't want their opponents to know their next move

1 Like

Re: 25 Hilarious Rules For Driving In Lagos (Rules of Engagement) by hardbody: 5:25pm On Mar 18, 2015
obicute007:

Source: [url]1pageweekly.com/lagos-driving-101/[/url]

Quite old but still made me chuckle.
Re: 25 Hilarious Rules For Driving In Lagos (Rules of Engagement) by hardbody: 5:25pm On Mar 18, 2015
sureguy02:
In Lagos, driving is war! That's why people hardly use indicators...they don't want their opponents to know their next move

You just described me with this post.
Re: 25 Hilarious Rules For Driving In Lagos (Rules of Engagement) by hardbody: 5:33pm On Mar 18, 2015
akpanikpe:
Ohh boy, Jst thinking about the mad trific am gonna go through wen I close dis eve. So crazy doing dis traffic race thing. @ traffic officials I drove one (lastma) yesterday into ikeja military cantonment yesterday from maryland turning grin

Bros you are on this thread again? Recall we were on the same thread some time posted by some other guy, i believe.

You even gave me traffic updates that last time. Bros i hail ooo. You no go join me drink one bottle after hours? Holla at me.
Re: 25 Hilarious Rules For Driving In Lagos (Rules of Engagement) by hardbody: 5:36pm On Mar 18, 2015
kennygee:
Mad drivers in that town.

Best drivers the whole world over. No time to waste time, always in a hurry. If you hit a car, speed on, if a car hits you, you look out, come down, access the damage, abuse the driver, enter you car and drive off. I love driving in Lagos, although my driver now does a whole lot more of the driving
Re: 25 Hilarious Rules For Driving In Lagos (Rules of Engagement) by holard07(m): 5:47pm On Mar 18, 2015
26. Don't be caught!

1 Like

Re: 25 Hilarious Rules For Driving In Lagos (Rules of Engagement) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Mar 18, 2015
This is possibly the most hilarious post I ever saw on Nairaland...I can't stop laughing grin grin

As funny as they are, most of the points raised here are very true.

You have to be a little Crazy to survive more than a few days in Lagos grin

I guess we're all a little crazy cry

1 Like

Re: 25 Hilarious Rules For Driving In Lagos (Rules of Engagement) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 18, 2015
GBAGAAUN:
26. for those that live near main road, don't sleep anyhow in the palor ni. last yr in Ikoyi motor killing person that is watching TV in his palour
27. wear helmet if u are cross by under the bridge. Okada e have fall from the bridge and land on top person head

Oloshi!
it's never too late to go to school
Re: 25 Hilarious Rules For Driving In Lagos (Rules of Engagement) by elwears: 6:43pm On Mar 18, 2015
Coolest post so far. Nice one.
Re: 25 Hilarious Rules For Driving In Lagos (Rules of Engagement) by coldgate(f): 9:00pm On Mar 18, 2015
Nice one.
Re: 25 Hilarious Rules For Driving In Lagos (Rules of Engagement) by akpanikpe(m): 9:43pm On Mar 18, 2015
hardbody:

Bros you are on this thread again? Recall we were on the same thread some time posted by some other guy, i believe.

You even gave me traffic updates that last time. Bros i hail ooo. You no go join me drink one bottle after hours? Holla at me.
yea I do, lost ur contact bro, pls inbox ur number @ lifezone247@Yahoo.com i will holla
Re: 25 Hilarious Rules For Driving In Lagos (Rules of Engagement) by hardbody: 9:46pm On Mar 18, 2015
akpanikpe:

yea I do, lost ur contact bro, pls inbox ur number @ lifezone247@Yahoo.com i will holla

I will get in touch. Just rounding up at signatures. Heading out shortly.

By d way its my bday tmao. Enuff fun ahead.
Re: 25 Hilarious Rules For Driving In Lagos (Rules of Engagement) by 46arcadez(m): 10:35pm On Mar 18, 2015
@op u just made my night
Re: 25 Hilarious Rules For Driving In Lagos (Rules of Engagement) by Hero10001: 12:02am On Mar 19, 2015
Old story..
1. If you can drive in Lagos, you can drive anywhere in the world.

2. You can abuse other motorist but no fighting.
Eko o ni b'aje.

1 Like

Re: 25 Hilarious Rules For Driving In Lagos (Rules of Engagement) by Hero10001: 12:05am On Mar 19, 2015
Wale112:
All these can never happen in a civilized country like Ghana.

Lawless Nigerians

God bless Ghana
Shaki n sebi ora, Orisirisí..
Smh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abc-zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz / Pictures That Will Make You Laugh So Hard, You Will Appreciate You Saw Them / Jokers Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.