Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,516 members, 7,850,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:54 AM

Topics and Comments observed In Romance Section that is annoying - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Topics and Comments observed In Romance Section that is annoying (3161 Views)

Six Most Annoying Things the so-called "Big Boys" Do. / Manchester United Coach Is Annoying(imagine This Speech) / Which Of These Annoying Moments Have You Had? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Topics and Comments observed In Romance Section that is annoying by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 18, 2015
Andrew114:
i think this guy want to be employ as a mod,u should have apply directly to seun.

Lol. 4 where?
Re: Topics and Comments observed In Romance Section that is annoying by Nobody: 2:13pm On Mar 18, 2015
wristwatch:

Lol. 4 where?
to somewhere,infact i need to make the mods eyes clear.u are trying to tel them dat they are nt doing their job
Re: Topics and Comments observed In Romance Section that is annoying by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 18, 2015
Andrew114:
to somewhere,infact i need to make the mods eyes clear.u are trying to tel them dat they are nt doing their job

Lmao. Nah u know o. I did not mention dat. I am just saying what I observe.

Chai nairalanders
Re: Topics and Comments observed In Romance Section that is annoying by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 18, 2015
wristwatch:

Lol I no mention am say e concern me, am just saying Mr orijin. Abi u don high as usual cheesy
u mean the guy is competing for the mod high grin
Re: Topics and Comments observed In Romance Section that is annoying by MrCork: 2:24pm On Mar 18, 2015
wristwatch:
I don't know if I am the only one angry with senseless comments and foolish topics some monikers write or there are others who feels the same way I do.

The array of intelligence keeps dwindling day by day and my question is can we have intelligent people at all in 100 years to come(that is if the world still exist).

Recently here are some of the annoying and frustrating topics/comments some nairalanders write;

1. She is addicted to my dick : Mere seeing this kind of topic shows the moniker's brain has been formatted since only God knows. Honestly Mods should do the needful by deleting such useless post.

2. She is sending me several PMs and I keep ignoring her, what should I do? : Useless question. What's our business about who send u PM and your decision.

3. A yoruba guy is chasing me, should I tell him to stop or continue: Some weeks back, I don't know if I get the topic correctly but I am 80% sure it is related to it. A moniker ask this question and thank God she got d bashing of her life here.

4. Disgraceful comments: Some monikers are fun of attacking people with vulgar language and foul statement. I witnessed one yesterday as a nairalander needs sound minds for advice. A moniker instead of advising the OP insulted him with poor grammatical statement.

You can add yours.

...bro so u sayn u addicted to dick but u not gay?.... U home base people mennnn.....we don't under stand yor thread. (no ofeinse) angry
Re: Topics and Comments observed In Romance Section that is annoying by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 18, 2015
wristwatch:

Lmao. Nah u know o. I did not mention dat. I am just saying what I observe.

Chai nairalanders
o u are stil qouting?ishilove and co. Never suspend you?
Re: Topics and Comments observed In Romance Section that is annoying by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 18, 2015
Ipledge:
u mean the guy is competing for the mod high grin

Lol. Perhaps
Re: Topics and Comments observed In Romance Section that is annoying by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 18, 2015
wristwatch:

Lol. I think say u talk few days ago u no dey drink alcohol again?
Chai!!!! Na true oooo
*grabs bibble and runs to church

1 Like

Re: Topics and Comments observed In Romance Section that is annoying by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 18, 2015
MrCork:

...bro so u sayn u addicted to dick but u not gay?.... U home base people mennnn.....we don't under stand yor thread. (no ofeinse) angry

Chai grin No b only home base. Nah foreign own.
Re: Topics and Comments observed In Romance Section that is annoying by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 18, 2015
Andrew114:
o u are stil qouting?ishilove and co. Never suspend you?

Hahahaha. Ishilove and co. are my padis
Re: Topics and Comments observed In Romance Section that is annoying by alberto2k(m): 2:32pm On Mar 18, 2015
wristwatch:

LOL I no mention names nah.
But its directed towards them...

If dem start dey insult u, u go pity ur life commit suicide grin
Re: Topics and Comments observed In Romance Section that is annoying by Nobody: 2:36pm On Mar 18, 2015
MrCork:

Hahaha he wants you! So do you want him
Re: Topics and Comments observed In Romance Section that is annoying by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 18, 2015
alberto2k:

But its directed towards them...

If dem start dey insult u, u go pity ur life commit suicide grin

Lol u beta do. I don't care.
Re: Topics and Comments observed In Romance Section that is annoying by tosyne2much(m): 3:20pm On Mar 18, 2015
5. You shall know them by their comments on this thread

The truth is, the intelligent and reasonable people on social network keep dwindling day by day.. I can only mention quite a few of them on this forum

1 Like

Re: Topics and Comments observed In Romance Section that is annoying by chimerase2: 3:24pm On Mar 18, 2015
diddydiva:
who caresundecided
jesus cares angry
Re: Topics and Comments observed In Romance Section that is annoying by Nobody: 3:25pm On Mar 18, 2015
What!
Re: Topics and Comments observed In Romance Section that is annoying by Nobody: 3:26pm On Mar 18, 2015
grin. Ishilove and co. are my padis [/quote]thats Nigeria for us
Re: Topics and Comments observed In Romance Section that is annoying by Nobody: 3:26pm On Mar 18, 2015
chimerase2:
jesus cares angry
you again undecided
Re: Topics and Comments observed In Romance Section that is annoying by justmag(m): 3:29pm On Mar 18, 2015
Lala247:
*grabs popcorn*

dat dp though. Holy cow! Can you say melons? grin
Re: Topics and Comments observed In Romance Section that is annoying by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 18, 2015
Very annoying beings, they are on this thread too.
Re: Topics and Comments observed In Romance Section that is annoying by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 18, 2015
justmag:

dat dp though. Holy cow! Can you say melons? grin

Melon grin
Re: Topics and Comments observed In Romance Section that is annoying by chimerase2: 4:29pm On Mar 18, 2015
diddydiva:
you again undecided
no not me again na ma shadow again undecided
Re: Topics and Comments observed In Romance Section that is annoying by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 18, 2015
chimerase2:
no not me again na ma shadow again undecided
undecided undecided undecided

Are u crushing on me wink

You stalk me a lot
Re: Topics and Comments observed In Romance Section that is annoying by chimerase2: 4:43pm On Mar 18, 2015
diddydiva:
undecided undecided undecided

Are u crushing on me wink

You stalk me a lot
crashing? shocked
I be like plane for ua eyes undecided
Re: Topics and Comments observed In Romance Section that is annoying by Nobody: 4:45pm On Mar 18, 2015
chimerase2:
crashing? shocked
I be like plane for ua eyes undecided
ouch !!!

disappointed!!!
Re: Topics and Comments observed In Romance Section that is annoying by chimerase2: 4:46pm On Mar 18, 2015
diddydiva:
ouch !!!

disappointed!!!
do u knw amu a man of god undecided undecided
Re: Topics and Comments observed In Romance Section that is annoying by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 18, 2015
chimerase2:
do u knw amu a man of god undecided undecided
really?

which god?
Re: Topics and Comments observed In Romance Section that is annoying by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 18, 2015
tosyne2much:
5. You shall know them by their comments on this thread

The truth is, the intelligent and reasonable people on social network keep dwindling day by day.. I can only mention quite a few of them on this forum

Abi. True talk my brother. They hate hearing d truth
Re: Topics and Comments observed In Romance Section that is annoying by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 18, 2015
brito:
Very annoying beings, they are on this thread too.

Yes they are here and it's obvious.
Re: Topics and Comments observed In Romance Section that is annoying by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 18, 2015
wristwatch:

Yes they are here and it's obvious.

with their dry jokes
Re: Topics and Comments observed In Romance Section that is annoying by chimerase2: 5:09pm On Mar 18, 2015
diddydiva:
really?

which god?
don't provok de lord thy God angry angry
Re: Topics and Comments observed In Romance Section that is annoying by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 18, 2015
chimerase2:
don't provok de lord thy God angry angry
whatever tongue

stop stalking me!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Happy Left-handers Day / Scorpio - I'm New / New Pictures of Fayola!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.