Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Topics and Comments observed In Romance Section that is annoying - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Topics and Comments observed In Romance Section that is annoying (3141 Views)

Six Most Annoying Things the so-called "Big Boys" Do. / Manchester United Coach Is Annoying(imagine This Speech) / Which Of These Annoying Moments Have You Had? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Topics and Comments observed In Romance Section that is annoying by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 18, 2015
I don't know if I am the only one angry with senseless comments and foolish topics some monikers write or there are others who feels the same way I do.

The array of intelligence keeps dwindling day by day and my question is can we have intelligent people at all in 100 years to come(that is if the world still exist).

Recently here are some of the annoying and frustrating topics/comments some nairalanders write;

1. She is addicted to my dick : Mere seeing this kind of topic shows the moniker's brain has been formatted since only God knows. Honestly Mods should do the needful by deleting such useless post.

2. She is sending me several PMs and I keep ignoring her, what should I do? : Useless question. What's our business about who send u PM and your decision.

3. A yoruba guy is chasing me, should I tell him to stop or continue: Some weeks back, I don't know if I get the topic correctly but I am 80% sure it is related to it. A moniker ask this question and thank God she got d bashing of her life here.

4. Disgraceful comments: Some monikers are fun of attacking people with vulgar language and foul statement. I witnessed one yesterday as a nairalander needs sound minds for advice. A moniker instead of advising the OP insulted him with poor grammatical statement.

3 Likes

Re: Topics and Comments observed In Romance Section that is annoying by alberto2k(m): 1:38pm On Mar 18, 2015
Wait lemme call cocacoola, Hsinclair and boiledcorn.
This is for them grin
Re: Topics and Comments observed In Romance Section that is annoying by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 18, 2015
5. Mind your fvcking business.

1 Like

Re: Topics and Comments observed In Romance Section that is annoying by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 18, 2015
alberto2k:
Wait lemme call cocacoola, Hsinclair and boiledcorn.
This is for them grin

LOL I no mention names nah.
Re: Topics and Comments observed In Romance Section that is annoying by Nobody: 1:43pm On Mar 18, 2015
6 Wetin concern you undecided?

3 Likes

Re: Topics and Comments observed In Romance Section that is annoying by Nobody: 1:43pm On Mar 18, 2015
Blackett:
5. Mind your fvcking business.

U don come again bah

1 Like

Re: Topics and Comments observed In Romance Section that is annoying by Nobody: 1:44pm On Mar 18, 2015
wristwatch:

U don come again bah
Tf do you mean come again?

1 Like

Re: Topics and Comments observed In Romance Section that is annoying by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 18, 2015
Orijin101:
6 Wetin concern you undecided?

Lol I no mention am say e concern me, am just saying Mr orijin. Abi u don high as usual cheesy
Re: Topics and Comments observed In Romance Section that is annoying by stan241(m): 1:46pm On Mar 18, 2015
I think a lot of these persons have really boring lives and the internet gives them an outlet but then again this place would be so boring without these characters
Re: Topics and Comments observed In Romance Section that is annoying by dayjee: 1:47pm On Mar 18, 2015
You are very correct i hope the MODs do something about it.
Re: Topics and Comments observed In Romance Section that is annoying by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 18, 2015
wristwatch:

Lol I no mention am say e concern me, am just saying Mr orijin. Abi u don high as usual cheesy
Na 1bottle remain for me make i high but i no go drink am tongue
Re: Topics and Comments observed In Romance Section that is annoying by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 18, 2015
Dumb topic complaining about dumb topics
Can you say IRONY grin
Re: Topics and Comments observed In Romance Section that is annoying by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 18, 2015
Blackett:
Tf do you mean come again?

Bros nah pidgin I dey talk.

If I nah to reply u, I will say I beg your pardon.

What I mean with my comment is have u come to attack me as usual?
Dimples192:
Dumb topic complaining about dumb topics
Can you say IRONY grin

Lol nah u sabi oo.
Re: Topics and Comments observed In Romance Section that is annoying by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 18, 2015
stan241:
I think a lot of these persons have really boring lives and the internet gives them an outlet but then again this place would be so boring without these characters

Lol u are right bro. it makes d place fun and silly at same time.
Re: Topics and Comments observed In Romance Section that is annoying by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 18, 2015
wristwatch:

Re: Topics and Comments observed In Romance Section that is annoying by Nobody: 1:51pm On Mar 18, 2015
wristwatch:

Who are who and what are you that I should waste minutes attacking you?
Re: Topics and Comments observed In Romance Section that is annoying by Rexhenrex(m): 1:51pm On Mar 18, 2015
Re: Topics and Comments observed In Romance Section that is annoying by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 18, 2015
dayjee:
You are very correct i hope the MODs do something about it.

Thanks bro.

Some people think I am taking it too personal. Am just saying d truth.
Re: Topics and Comments observed In Romance Section that is annoying by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 18, 2015
Blackett:
Who are who and what are you that I should waste minutes attacking you?

I only ask a simple question. U don't need to take it far young man.
Re: Topics and Comments observed In Romance Section that is annoying by stan241(m): 1:55pm On Mar 18, 2015
wristwatch:

Lol u are right bro. it makes d place fun and silly at same time.
yea true that but it becomes annoying when they do it on serious threads where people seek genuine advise
Re: Topics and Comments observed In Romance Section that is annoying by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 18, 2015
wristwatch:

Yh n they r answering by saying they dont feel the same way u do ... No need for war
Re: Topics and Comments observed In Romance Section that is annoying by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 18, 2015
stan241:
yea true that but it becomes annoying when they do it on serious threads where people seek genuine advise

Exactly and they successfully derail the thread.
Re: Topics and Comments observed In Romance Section that is annoying by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 18, 2015
wristwatch:

And I replied your question with a question. Didn't you understand it, or should I rephrase it?

Who are you, and what the fvck are you that I should waste time attacking you?
Re: Topics and Comments observed In Romance Section that is annoying by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 18, 2015
Lala247:

Yh n they r answering by saying they dont feel the same way u do ... No need for war

Lol I hear.

1 Like

Re: Topics and Comments observed In Romance Section that is annoying by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 18, 2015
Orijin101:

Na 1bottle remain for me make i high but i no go drink am tongue

Lol. I think say u talk few days ago u no dey drink alcohol again?
Re: Topics and Comments observed In Romance Section that is annoying by viczing(m): 2:00pm On Mar 18, 2015
Another attention seeker undecided
Re: Topics and Comments observed In Romance Section that is annoying by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 18, 2015
If you observe things you personally don't like (emphasis on personally) itemize them and send to the mods. There's a mail mod button - use it.

Me Me Me as if you are some shitniz.

3 Likes

who caresundecided

1 Like

Re: Topics and Comments observed In Romance Section that is annoying by Nobody: 2:02pm On Mar 18, 2015
*grabs popcorn*
Re: Topics and Comments observed In Romance Section that is annoying by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 18, 2015
wristwatch:

Lol I hear.
i think this guy want to be employ as a mod,u should have apply directly to seun.
Re: Topics and Comments observed In Romance Section that is annoying by stan241(m): 2:08pm On Mar 18, 2015
wristwatch:

Exactly and they successfully derail the thread.
and that's something that discourages people from taking this section too seriously

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Bf Wants To Register On Nl / Are All Nonprofit Organizations In Nigeria Really Just Gangs Of Thieves? / For Seun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.