Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ (28992 Views)

"How Pastor Adeboye's Prayer Aided The Arrest Of Evans, The Notorious Kidnapper" / How Pastor Adeboye Announced Retirement Before Osinbajo, Other Pastors / “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ by halix239(f): 7:51pm On Mar 18, 2015
Janetozi:
i don't expect a sensible comment from a uselessGoat.

U are a goat, as if that is not enough, u garnish it with uselessness.

U are as useless as ur religion :-
my religion protrays peace, u shld direct that insult to ur confused religion dat doesn't know the diff btw God n lord.
Re: Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ by halix239(f): 7:54pm On Mar 18, 2015
mustymatic:

Useless goat please don't cause chaos here...what happened to surah kaafiroun? from ur posts I kno u just want to cause chaos here, are u really Muslim?
"I will not worship that which you worship" 109:4
"Nor will you worship that which I worship 109:5
"To you be your religion, and to me my religion (Islamic Monotheism)." 109:6
And if u r the Muslim that u say u r, u shud know these ayaat

so u guys do research on the quran, thats cool. PROUD TO BE A MUSLIM
Re: Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ by funnyme(f): 7:56pm On Mar 18, 2015
uselessgoat:
undecided

islam is the one and only true religion where one can find peace according to our Holy prophet Muhammad (pbuh).

It's unfortunate you decided to leave the right path and join the infidels. It is better you turn around before the needful is done on your existence angry

May the will of Allah be done

God Bless all muslims
I know all these people supporting buhari wount see this,and also know that its EXactly what he believes
Re: Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ by Marcus3883(m): 7:59pm On Mar 18, 2015
halix239:
tufia God forbid, she derailed to the wrong part, i pity her life in the next world. No kafir/unbeliever ll be spared on that day, she better do the needful bfore she dies. she shld jst say she wants to b a musician, it ll b understandable since most of our artists strted from their, she's weak in faith (no tauheed). i pity her life, too bad
u sud pity ur miserable n retarded life not hers! she made d right choice..itz u n ur fellow brainwashed animals dat r going to perish if u don't change..

1 Like

Re: Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ by funnyme(f): 7:59pm On Mar 18, 2015
halix239:

my religion protrays peace, u shld direct that insult to ur confused religion dat doesn't know the diff btw God n lord.
If your religion portrays peace,then what is the meaning of jihad,and is it peaceful! Isn't it bloody, have ever seen any bokoharam member who is a Christian? Ans these ones first.

1 Like

Re: Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ by Marcus3883(m): 8:03pm On Mar 18, 2015
funnyme:

If your religion portrays peace,then what is the meaning of jihad,and is it peaceful! Isn't it bloody, have ever seen any bokoharam member who is a Christian? Ans these ones first.
help me ask her oo...too gullible
Re: Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ by halix239(f): 8:03pm On Mar 18, 2015
thewarrior72:

Hahaha...islam is for the terrorists & pedophilias, just like prophet MUHAMMED is a PEDOPHILE & a TERRORIST.

idiot na internet b ur power, cum to where there are gathering of muslims n say such shit, u ll visit the grave. LL ALWAYS BE PROUD TO BE A MUSLIM. ve u read the bible, im sure they ve released the new version. abi is it the old one u ve. holy book indeed painted with all sorts of lies.
Re: Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ by funnyme(f): 8:04pm On Mar 18, 2015
ylaa:
as your user name is so you are. you are so useless that you cannot control your useless mouth. who are the infidels? you are a lunatic, you are worst than an slowpoke. its so sad and discouraging to have a grade 1 lunatic like you in this forum. this is how you go about insulting other people's religion but when the same is said about you, you go berserk and start killing innocent people. shame on you and your violent religion. father of infidels.

I love in the north and that os exactly what they call all Christians and the israel, I pity those who shout CHANGE, they don't know what they are signing in for.

1 Like

Re: Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ by funnyme(f): 8:06pm On Mar 18, 2015
halix239:

idiot na internet b ur power, cum to where there are gathering of muslims n say such shit, u ll visit the grave. LL ALWAYS BE PROUD TO BE A MUSLIM. ve u read the bible, im sure they ve released the new version. abi is it the old one u ve. holy book indeed painted with all sorts of lies.
Hour will visit the grave because that's exactly what your religion preach and not peace.

1 Like

Re: Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ by Sunglow: 8:06pm On Mar 18, 2015
uselessgoat:
undecided

islam is the one and only true religion where one can find peace according to our Holy prophet Muhammad (pbuh).

It's unfortunate you decided to leave the right path and join the infidels. It is better you turn around before the needful is done on your existence angry

God Bless all muslims
Like seriously! Stop kidding yourself.
Re: Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ by Marcus3883(m): 8:08pm On Mar 18, 2015
halix239:

u ll always b proud to b a muslim ...as u would always b on d express way to HELL!!! terrorist!!

1 Like

Re: Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ by funnyme(f): 8:09pm On Mar 18, 2015
Chykeboss:

A jihadist spotted (boko haram) later they will say its a religion of peace can u pls explain d sword and d bullet symbol portrayed in ur pics undecided
A jihadist spotted (boko haram) later they will say its a religion of peace can u pls explain d sword and d bullet symbol portrayed in ur pics
God bless yu and the sensible question yu just asked.
Re: Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ by Marcus3883(m): 8:13pm On Mar 18, 2015
I mean dis bastards don't even bliv in coexistence datz wot pains me d most...so intolerant...fools
Re: Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ by halix239(f): 8:13pm On Mar 18, 2015
kritikali:

First of all I'd like to say with all due respect that u such an ignorant fool born of a LovePeddler. You lack everytn it takes to display comon sense, and as such I won't b surprise if u find t very hard to type anytin reasonable..an aborion escapee, pull out survival of a beast. Your savior died on he cross wearing pampers lamentin to yahweh the blood sucker for forsaken him yet u give ur miserable live to him..ur bible contains more bloodsucking verses than even the horror novels written since the begining of creation. Take a look at sme ,feed ur empty skull....

Forced friends and family to kill each other for dancing Unclad around Aaron's golden calf?
-Burned Aaron's sons to death for offering him strange fire?
-Burned complainers to death, forced the survivors to eat quail until it literally came out their noses, sent "fiery serpents" to bite people for complaining about the lack of food and water, and killed 14,700 for complaining about his killings?
-Buried alive those that opposed Moses (along with their families)?
-Burned 250 men to death for burning incense?
-Rewarded Phinehas for throwing a spear though the bellies of an inter-tribal couple while they were having sex?
-Ordered, assisted in, or approved of dozens of complete genocides?
-Accepted human sacrifice in the cases of Jephthah's daughter and Saul's seven sons?
-Helped Samson murder thirty men for their clothes, slaughter 1000 with the jawbone of an Bottom, and kill 3000 civilians in a a suicide terrorist attack?
-Smote the Philistines of several cities with hemorrhoids in their secret parts?
-Killed a man for trying to keep the ark of the covenant from falling and 50,070 for looking into the ark?
-Approved when David bought his first wife with 200 Philistine foreskins?
-Killed King Saul for not killing every Amalekite as he told him to do?
-Slowly killed a baby to punish King David for committing adultery?
-Killed 70,000 because David had a census that he (or Satan) told him to do?
-Sent a lion to kill a prophet for believing another prophet's lie, another lion to kill a man for not smiting a prophet, and some more lions to kill people that didn't fear him enough?
-Killed 450 religious leaders who lost a prayer contest with Elijah and burned 102 men to death for asking Elijah to come down from his hill?
-Sent two bears to rip apart 42 boys for making fun of Elisha's bald head?
-Killed 27,000 Syrians by having a wall fall on them, sent an angel to kill 185,000 sleeping soldiers, interfered in human battles to kill a half million Israelite and a million Ethiopian soldiers?
-Killed King Ahab for not killing a captured king, and then sent King Jehu on a series of mass murders to kill all of Ahab's family and friends who had ever "pissed against a wall?"
-Killed Jehoram by making his bowels fall out?
-Killed Job's ten children in a bet with Satan?
-Killed Ezekiel's wife and told him not to mourn her?
-Killed Ananias and Sapphira for not giving Peter all their money?
-Killed King Herod by feeding him to worms?

All of these killings, and more, are found in the Bible, and the God of the Bible is proud of each one.

Here is what he says about them.
I kill ... I wound ...
I will make my arrows
drunk with blood,
and my sword shall devour flesh.
—Deuteronomy 32.39-42

So much for salvation!!!!

u get time oooo, u dey even dey read their fake holy book that is filled with lies, sum ajayi christians in my sch were sharing it to muslims too, i refused to collect it because if i did i ll jst dumb it. i ll not waste my time reading a book filled with lies. which version did u read, u know they ve diff types. hmmmm, may Allah guide us to the straight path ameeeen
Re: Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ by halix239(f): 8:16pm On Mar 18, 2015
cyberdurable:

And one is telling me that Muslims aren't Violent in Nature? Extremists! Boko harams... Why calling a christian Infidel? cos she saw the best way for her and Followed it... U are a Big animal

yes he spoke the truth u all re infidels take ut or leave it
Re: Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ by Marcus3883(m): 8:17pm On Mar 18, 2015
halix239:

u get time oooo, u dey even dey read their fake holy book that is filled with lies, sum ajayi christians in my sch were sharing it to muslims too, i refused to collect it because if i did i ll jst dumb it. i ll not waste my time reading a book filled with lies. which version did u read, u know they ve diff types. hmmmm, may Allah guide us to the straight path ameeeen
allah will guide u to destruction n perdition...repent while u may..ur fellow Muslims ( boko haram) might kill u tomoro!
Re: Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ by halix239(f): 8:23pm On Mar 18, 2015
Marcus3883:

u sud pity ur miserable n retarded life not hers! she made d right choice..itz u n ur fellow brainwashed animals dat r going to perish if u don't change..

u sound pained, take it easy biko. fact remains except she returns to the religion of truth, she ll regret it after life. l pity her soul. poor thing, any way it is written that not everyone ll b fortunate to make it even the muslims, she's among them
Re: Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ by rabimlomo: 8:28pm On Mar 18, 2015
uselessgoat:

I'm trying to save your soul. Convert to Islam today and witness everlasting peace and you will enjoy your share of purified virgins in paradise. The choice is yours. Islam is peace
SO nice the same people you are working for are those same people raining curses on you. #uselessshill
Re: Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ by rabimlomo: 8:31pm On Mar 18, 2015
mustymatic:

Useless goat please don't cause chaos here...what happened to surah kaafiroun? from ur posts I kno u just want to cause chaos here, are u really Muslim?
"I will not worship that which you worship" 109:4
"Nor will you worship that which I worship 109:5
"To you be your religion, and to me my religion (Islamic Monotheism)." 109:6
And if u r the Muslim that u say u r, u shud know these ayaat

He is definitely not a muslim! Any reasonable person should be able to see that. He is just trying to insult islam.
Re: Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ by rabimlomo: 8:37pm On Mar 18, 2015
Marcus3883:

Islam ain't peace...Islam means war!! trouble, chaos and utter destruction...look around n c...islamists everywia killing ppu..boko, IS, Taliban, alqeada, al-shaabab name dem...n u go about ranting ur disgusting mouth saying Islam is Peace...my foot!!..without u guys, I can bet dat d world will b at peace..brainwashed set of ppu

Most of those so called "muslims" are just like this uselessgoat, who is a non muslim pretending to be a muslim and hiding under that to cause chaos. God is the best of all judges and he will definitely jugde each and everyone accordingly.

@uselessgoat you are definitely inviting curses on your head with this rubbish that you are doing all in the name of tarnishing the image of islam.
Re: Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ by adonismuller(m): 8:43pm On Mar 18, 2015
from what i have been reading in this thread,it is very obvious the problem of the world is religion! See how matured people are insulting themselves cz of one faceless god or alah...how can u be fighting for ur so called creator? Why cant he come and fight for himself? Did he create u to come live ur life fighting for him? Even devil(if theres anytin like dat) wil be laughing at christains and muslims! Brainwashed people...animals self live happier dan human cz human has chosen to be foolish..
Re: Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ by halix239(f): 8:55pm On Mar 18, 2015
funnyme:

first of all, there re two types of jihad, jihad of the heart n jihad for the will of Allah
jihad was sum thing practised in the past during the prophet's time cos there were so many unbelievers. so they prophet went on jihad in order to convert the unbelievers. but in these modern time where there re uncountable muslims, jihad for the will of Allah is no longer applicable except jihad of the heart which means making up ur mind to always perform righteous deeds, not to sin. so the ones u see today hiding under the canopy of islam shouting jihad, only God knows what they mean by their on jihad.
So as an unbeliever like u, u tend to use terrorists, jihadist all sort of words jst to insult islam, lm not pained cos i know the truth (islam). u re a kafir, it is already written in the quran that u ll not blive, Allah has already blinded u.
Re: Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ by halix239(f): 8:58pm On Mar 18, 2015
Marcus3883:

u ll always b proud to b a muslim ...as u would always b on d express way to HELL!!! terrorist!!

im sorry but u re the one granted authomatic ticket to hell cos u re a kafir
Re: Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ by Princecharmin(m): 9:04pm On Mar 18, 2015
uselessgoat:
undecided

God Bless all muslims
ur nick says a lot abt ur personality...... grin useless goat angry
Re: Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ by tintingz(m): 9:12pm On Mar 18, 2015
[size=14pt]Lol... it is funny how everyone is picking on uselessgoat... first of all he's not a Muslim, his post is to mock Islam and Christianity.

Sencondly, he wants to create a clash in this thread Muslims and Christians bashing themselves because he knows that is what will happen when it comes to religion.

Thirdly, his moniker is "uselessgoat" I don't know why you guys take his post serious, he's an attention seeker.

Lol funny christians grin

The moment I read his post I know he's a joker, a clown. [/size] grin
Re: Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ by halix239(f): 9:17pm On Mar 18, 2015
Marcus3883:

allah will guide u to destruction n perdition...repent while u may..ur fellow Muslims ( boko haram) might kill u tomoro!

repent ke, u shld b the one to repent cos u re lost
Re: Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ by Princecharmin(m): 9:19pm On Mar 18, 2015
kritikali:

First of all I'd like to say with all due respect that u such an ignorant fool born of a LovePeddler. You lack everytn it takes to display comon sense, and as such I won't b surprise if u find t very hard to type anytin reasonable..an aborion escapee, pull out survival of a beast. Your savior died on he cross wearing pampers lamentin to yahweh the blood sucker for forsaken him yet u give ur miserable live to him..ur bible contains more bloodsucking verses than even the horror novels written since the begining of creation. Take a look at sme ,feed ur empty skull....

Forced friends and family to kill each other for dancing Unclad around Aaron's golden calf?
-Burned Aaron's sons to death for offering him strange fire?
-Burned complainers to death, forced the survivors to eat quail until it literally came out their noses, sent "fiery serpents" to bite people for complaining about the lack of food and water, and killed 14,700 for complaining about his killings?
-Buried alive those that opposed Moses (along with their families)?
-Burned 250 men to death for burning incense?
-Rewarded Phinehas for throwing a spear though the bellies of an inter-tribal couple while they were having sex?
-Ordered, assisted in, or approved of dozens of complete genocides?
-Accepted human sacrifice in the cases of Jephthah's daughter and Saul's seven sons?
-Helped Samson murder thirty men for their clothes, slaughter 1000 with the jawbone of an Bottom, and kill 3000 civilians in a a suicide terrorist attack?
-Smote the Philistines of several cities with hemorrhoids in their secret parts?
-Killed a man for trying to keep the ark of the covenant from falling and 50,070 for looking into the ark?
-Approved when David bought his first wife with 200 Philistine foreskins?
-Killed King Saul for not killing every Amalekite as he told him to do?
-Slowly killed a baby to punish King David for committing adultery?
-Killed 70,000 because David had a census that he (or Satan) told him to do?
-Sent a lion to kill a prophet for believing another prophet's lie, another lion to kill a man for not smiting a prophet, and some more lions to kill people that didn't fear him enough?
-Killed 450 religious leaders who lost a prayer contest with Elijah and burned 102 men to death for asking Elijah to come down from his hill?
-Sent two bears to rip apart 42 boys for making fun of Elisha's bald head?
-Killed 27,000 Syrians by having a wall fall on them, sent an angel to kill 185,000 sleeping soldiers, interfered in human battles to kill a half million Israelite and a million Ethiopian soldiers?
-Killed King Ahab for not killing a captured king, and then sent King Jehu on a series of mass murders to kill all of Ahab's family and friends who had ever "pissed against a wall?"
-Killed Jehoram by making his bowels fall out?
-Killed Job's ten children in a bet with Satan?
-Killed Ezekiel's wife and told him not to mourn her?
-Killed Ananias and Sapphira for not giving Peter all their money?
-Killed King Herod by feeding him to worms?

All of these killings, and more, are found in the Bible, and the God of the Bible is proud of each one.

Here is what he says about them.
I kill ... I wound ...
I will make my arrows
drunk with blood,
and my sword shall devour flesh.
—Deuteronomy 32.39-42

So much for salvation!!!!
anoda confused goat...lwkm...u read a bible passage nd u cnt understand wat it says How do u manage to understand ur kooran
Re: Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ by Princecharmin(m): 9:21pm On Mar 18, 2015
almostFamous:
for ur deranged mind now you don crack joke. Lemme give u my charity laugh "hoe! hoe!! hoe!!". Now that u got nairaland's finest to quote u,are u happy? smiley
finest my ass.... V u met my dog
Re: Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 18, 2015
Princecharmin:
finest my ass.... V u met my dog
what is dis one :\
Re: Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ by Princecharmin(m): 9:24pm On Mar 18, 2015
halix239:
tufia God forbid, she derailed to the wrong part, i pity her life in the next world. No kafir/unbeliever ll be spared on that day, she better do the needful bfore she dies. she shld jst say she wants to b a musician, it ll b understandable since most of our artists strted from there, she's weak in faith (no tauheed). i pity her life, too bad
d bible talks abt u a lot....antichrist ....
Re: Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ by Princecharmin(m): 9:30pm On Mar 18, 2015
halix239:

yes he spoke the truth u all re infidels take ut or leave it
ur father...nd dat shitty mohammed
Re: Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ by Princecharmin(m): 9:35pm On Mar 18, 2015
almostFamous:
what is dis one :\
so u feel u r d finest, huh? .....go phuck urself b.itch

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Daniel Olukoya Files N10bn Libel Suit Against Sowore, Sahara Reporters / Nigerian Catholic Bishops Meet With Pope Francis At The Vatican. Photos / Nasarawa Pilgrim Returns N.5m To Afghan Mate, Gets Free Hajj Seat(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.