Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ (28993 Views)

"How Pastor Adeboye's Prayer Aided The Arrest Of Evans, The Notorious Kidnapper" / How Pastor Adeboye Announced Retirement Before Osinbajo, Other Pastors / “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ by halix239(f): 9:41pm On Mar 18, 2015
Princecharmin:
ur father...nd dat shitty mohammed

take heart, don't kill urself the fact still remains that u re a kafir n the prophet u jst insulted, a drop of his blood is worth more than ur entire family n the millions of ur generation to come. take heart don't kill urself ur family still needs u to feed them off their miserable asses.
Re: Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ by Nobody: 9:41pm On Mar 18, 2015
Princecharmin:
so u feel u r d finest, huh? .....go phuck urself b.itch
nooo..my boo is right by my side reading ur sheet. And he just said to me "bae,I'm gonna phuck u so hard tonight,he has no idea" looool. Its not bad to claim the title,any other girl is free to claim it too. Go to bed now kiddo,school starts at 8 and hope u've done ur home work? Good boy
Re: Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ by mizvee(f): 9:43pm On Mar 18, 2015
Who made u judge...?
almostFamous:
All na wash abeg....fake ass pastors everywhere.

Quote me at ur own peri

Lol@I heard a voice saying "sing for me,sing for me"

Me sef I've been hearing voices saying "play football,be a dancer,be a model,be and actress,,be a tennis player,be a fashion designer". Kini big deal??!!
Re: Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 18, 2015
tintingz:
[size=14pt]Lol... it is funny how everyone is picking on uselessgoat... first of all he's not a Muslim, his post is to mock Islam and Christianity.

Sencondly, he wants to create a clash in this thread Muslims and Christians bashing themselves because he knows that is what will happen when it comes to religion.

Thirdly, his moniker is "uselessgoat" I don't know why you guys take his post serious, he's an attention seeker.

Lol funny christians grin

The moment I read his post I know he's a joker, a clown. [/size] grin

Ori iya e buru
Re: Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 18, 2015
mizvee:
Who made u judge...?
I'm no judge...some of us just have eyes that see
Re: Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ by halix239(f): 10:10pm On Mar 18, 2015
funnyme:

Hour will visit the grave because that's exactly what your religion preach and not peace.

in ur own reasoning!!!!!!!!
Re: Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ by Coldfeet(f): 10:18pm On Mar 18, 2015
almostFamous:
for ur deranged mind now you don crack joke. Lemme give u my charity laugh "hoe! hoe!! hoe!!". Now that u got nairaland's finest to quote u,are u happy? smiley
Yes sweerie i am kiss
Re: Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 18, 2015
ribbit:
Why do u people always love to tag everything with Ibadan angry
hmmm because of the rusted roofs i guess
Re: Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ by ribbit: 10:35pm On Mar 18, 2015
AKUNWATA1:
hmmm because of the rusted roofs i guess

I've the ones in onisha and Asia huh?
Re: Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ by afrikanns: 10:37pm On Mar 18, 2015
pity yah from HEAVEN TO HELL
Re: Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ by myproperty(m): 11:01pm On Mar 18, 2015
uselessgoat:

I'm trying to save your soul. Convert to Islam today and witness everlasting peace and you will enjoy your share of purified virgins in paradise. The choice is yours. Islam is peace
You mean Islam is all about Islamic peace(murder) and Sex. Murder here on earth and sex in heaven.
Na wao! even Cultist don't commit murder like Muslims.

1 Like

Re: Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ by eronxdabishop(m): 11:15pm On Mar 18, 2015
Bleep the God foraken islam fucking religion.All muslims turn to God or die in eternal fire.All muslime will go to hell.Thunder fire muslims

1 Like

Re: Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ by ERODEDEAST(f): 11:16pm On Mar 18, 2015
halix239:

idiot na internet b ur power, cum to where there are gathering of muslims n say such shit, u ll visit the grave. LL ALWAYS BE PROUD TO BE A MUSLIM. ve u read the bible, im sure they ve released the new version. abi is it the old one u ve. holy book indeed painted with all sorts of lies.
Girl was ur Ko.ran complete? that your masters had to introduce Hadith as supplement potential ISIS, ISIL, Hamas, Boko haram e.t.c shame on you guys for spreading PISS all over the world

1 Like

Re: Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ by fumisko(f): 11:19pm On Mar 18, 2015
uselessgoat:
undecided

islam is the one and only true religion where one can find peace according to our Holy prophet Muhammad (pbuh).

It's unfortunate you decided to leave the right path and join the infidels. It is better you turn around before the needful is done on your existence angry

May the will of Allah be done

God Bless all muslims
WHY WOULD YOU NAME YOURSELF USELESS GOAT. I WOULDNT THINK OF DAT. IT CARRIES NO DIGNITY. DARE TO TREAT YOURSELF RIGHT AND THEN I CAN LISTEN TO WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY. I LOOKED AT THE POST.NICE. LOOKED AT THE NAME THAT CARRIED SUCH BEAUTIFUL MESSAGE. BUT IT WAS A USELESS GOAT THAT DID. ARE USELESS GOATS CAPABLE OF MAKING SENSE
Re: Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ by myproperty(m): 11:24pm On Mar 18, 2015
halix239:

idiot na internet b ur power, cum to where there are gathering of muslims n say such shit, u ll visit the grave. LL ALWAYS BE PROUD TO BE A MUSLIM. ve u read the bible, im sure they ve released the new version. abi is it the old one u ve. holy book indeed painted with all sorts of lies.
What else can a Muslim say than a violence statement like to visit the grave( commit murder). They know nothing but to kill( murder). No wonder the Bible said the thief( devil) comes to kill, steal and to destroy......
Re: Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ by ERODEDEAST(f): 11:26pm On Mar 18, 2015
[s]
halix239:

u get time oooo, u dey even dey read their fake holy book that is filled with lies, sum ajayi christians in my sch were sharing it to muslims too, i refused to collect it because if i did i ll jst dumb it. i ll not waste my time reading a book filled with lies. which version did u read, u know they ve diff types. hmmmm, may Allah guide us to the straight path ameeeen
[/s] You are a disgrace to ISLAM the fact that you still attend western school

1 Like

Re: Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ by fumisko(f): 11:31pm On Mar 18, 2015
adonismuller:
from what i have been reading in this thread,it is very obvious the problem of the world is religion! See how matured people are insulting themselves cz of one faceless god or alah...how can u be fighting for ur so called creator? Why cant he come and fight for himself? Did he create u to come live ur life fighting for him? Even devil(if theres anytin like dat) wil be laughing at christains and muslims! Brainwashed people...animals self live happier dan human cz human has chosen to be foolish..
IF God is God let him fight for himself. if they insult the quran or muhammed, it does not mean the person should die or is an infidel. and you christains because the insult jesus and anyother thing you stand for does not mean you should act likewise. i believe the coming of christ removed the evils in the bible about killings and all. because this evils existed in the old testament of the bible too. what removed the "jihad" let me put it this way of christainity was simply the coming of christ which christains have and muslims dont have so dont blame islam or the terrorists that come out from islam. imagine if christains had to live only on the old testament without christ are you sure you christains wont be worst than islam terrorists? and since una jesus came, he was love. now love covereth a multitude of sins and wrong doings. so i believe you chrsitains know better than to fight for a GOD that can fight for himself so please kinldly SHUT UP thanks.
Re: Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ by myproperty(m): 11:35pm On Mar 18, 2015
akwunmi:
shatap ur mouth n stop lukin 4 trouble 4wey e no de,she get rite 2decicdes wot she tinks is best 4 her n mind u we b muslims 4our family n we get brother n sister wey later join christainity n evn if we were not too happy abt it,we nid 2respect their choice n we are still one family n have d same rite.............islam isnt a killer disease like u n some ignorants label it.....

nobody labels Islam as a killer disease rather Islam exhibits and encourage and shows it to be a killer disease.
No other religion is as murderous as Islam

1 Like

Re: Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ by ERODEDEAST(f): 11:36pm On Mar 18, 2015
[b]THE BEAUTY RELIGION OF PISS 2015. 01.12 Iraq Baqubah 2 8 Two civilians are killed by ISIS shelling.
2015.01.12 Iraq Mosul 2 0 A former pilot and his son are forced to kneel and then shot in the head by the Islamic State.
2015.01.12 Iraq Mosul 5 0 Five men are publicly executed by the caliphate because their wives did not wear a burqa.
2015.01.12 Iraq Mosul 13 0 Thirteen teenage boys are rounded up and executed by the Islamic State for the crime of watching soccer on TV.
2015.01.11 Pakistan Karachi 2 0 Two Shiites, one a doctor, are gunned down in separate attacks.
2015.01.11 Nigeria Potiskum 6 46 Six others are killed when two female suicide bombers detonate in succession at a popular market.
2015.01.11 Iraq Dour 40 0 Forty Iraqis policemen are summarily executed for refusing allegiance to the caliph.
2015.01.11 Kenya Mombasa 1 0 Terrorists kill a priest during a church service.
2015.01.10 Iraq Baghdad 5 11 Five people at a wholesale market are reduced to parts by Jihadi bombers.
2015.01.10 Iraq Gwer 26 0 Over two dozen people are killed by a sustained IS attack on a town, including a father shot in front of his family.
2015.01.10 Iraq Madian 3 9 Three people in a commercial district are vaporized by Islamic bombers.
2015.01.10 Pakistan Islamabad 1 0 A captive is beheaded on video by local ISIS.
2015.01.10 Nigeria Potiskum 1 2 A suicide bomber kills a guard.
2015.01.10 Yemen Sanaa 2 0 al-Qaeda gunmen assassinate two Shiites.
2015.01.10 Bangladesh Chittagong 1 0 A Hindu nurse is hacked to death on her way to work by suspected Jammat Islamists.
2015.01.10 Egypt Sheikh Zuweid 2 0 Two people are beheaded by Islamic extremists.
2015.01.10 Pakistan Baldia 1 0 A Sunni leader is shot to death by sectarian rivals.
2015.01.10 Lebanon Tripoli 8 36 Two caliphate suicide bombers at a Shiite cafe blows eight patrons to bits.
2015.01.10 Nigeria Maiduguri 20 18 Islamists strap a suicide vest to a 10-year-old girl and send her into crowded market, killing over twenty.
2015.01.10 Pakistan Hayatabad 1 0 An older doctor is shot multiple times at his clinic for being a Shiite.
2015.01.09 France Paris 4 5 Four hostages are taken and killed by an Islamic gunman at a Jewish grocery.
2015.01.09 Iraq Fallujah 8 0 Eight Iraqis are publicly executed by the Islamic State.
2015.01.09 Pakistan Orakzai 4 2 Jihadis set off a roadside bomb that kills four members of a security patrol.
2015.01.09 Iraq Jazira 4 8 A Fedayeen suicide bomber murders four police at a checkpoint after pretending to need medical help.
2015.01.09 Pakistan Rawalpindi 8 20 Eight worshippers are blown to bits by a suicide bomber at a Shia mosque.
2015.01.09 Iraq Muqdadiya 1 0 A woman is murdered by ISIS.
2015.01.09 Pakistan Orakzai 1 5 One person is killed when militants fire a rocket at a rival mosque.
2015.01.08 Iraq Yusufiyah 7 21 A Shahid suicide bomber sends seven other souls to Allah.
2015.01.08 Iraq Samarrah 8 23 Eight Iraqis are disassembled by a Fedayeen suicide bomber.
2015.01.08 Iraq Baghdad 8 16 A Sunni suicide bomber wades into a Shiite mosque and slaughters at least eight worshippers.
2015.01.08 Libya Barqa 2 0 The Islamic State applies the "law of Allah" to two Tunisian journalists.
2015.01.08 Syria Abu Khuyut 1 0 An imam is beheaded by the caliphate for "insulting Allah" by denouncing beheadings.
2015.01.08 Iraq Fallujah 17 0 Seventeen Iraqis are rounded up and shot in the back of the head by the Islamic State.
2015.01.08 France Montrouge 1 1 A policewoman investigating a traffic accident is ambushed and killed by a Muslim extremist.
2015.01.08 Pakistan Nazimambad 2 0 Two policemen are shot to death by suspected Sunni extremists.
2015.01.07 Afghanistan Baghlan 6 3 Six road workers are machine-gunned point-blank by Religion of Peace gunmen.
2015.01.07 Nigeria Askira 26 0 Over two dozen residents of a small village are slaughtered by Boko Haram.
2015.01.07 Pakistan Qila Saifullah 1 0 Tehreek-e-Taliban kidnap, execute a man and then toss his body by the side of the road.
2015.01.07 Iraq Mosul 4 3 A Fedayeen suicide bomber claims the lives of four others.
2015.01.07 Iraq Ghazlani 5 0 Five Iraqis are abducted from their homes and shot in the back of the head by the Islamic State.
2015.01.07 Iraq Baghdad 4 11 Jihadis set off two bombs near a restaurant, killing four.
2015.01.07 Nigeria Baga 2000 500 More than 2000 villagers are feared dead following a massive killing spree by Boko Haram that spanned 16 villages.
2015.01.07 Pakistan Kamra 1 0 A mentally-challenged man is accused of blasphemy and quickly shot to death in his home.
2015.01.07 Afghanistan Nawzad 1 0 A local cop dies trying to stop a suicide bomber.
2015.01.07 Pakistan Karachi 2 0 A Shiite and his friend are shot to death on a bridge by Sipah-e-Sahaba
2015.01.07 Iraq Mosul 320 0 Five mass graves are discovered containing the bodies of three-hundred ISIS victims, including minority women and children.
2015.01.07 Afghanistan Baghlan 0 3 Three suicide bombers attack an academy.
2015.01.07 France Paris 12 10 A dozen people are slaughtered by gunmen 'avenging' the prophet at a newspaper office which printed satirical cartoons critical of Islam.
2015.01.07 Afghanistan Zhari 2 11 Taliban bombers take out two children gathering firewood.
2015.01.07 Afghanistan Jalalabad 1 2 A Jihadi bomb blast kills a judge and injures his two daughters.
2015.01.07 Syria Raqqa 1 0 A magician is beheaded by the Islamic State on the grounds that illusions are an insult to Allah.
2015.01.07 Yemen Sanaa 37 67 A al-Qaeda suicide bus bomber scatters body parts and snuffs out thirty-seven lives at a college.
2015.01.06 Iraq al-Jubba 23 21 A suicide attack on a mosque and the ensuing clash leave two dozen dead.
2015.01.06 Dagestan Khasavyurt 2 2 Suspected extremists ambush and kill two local cops.
2015.01.06 Turkey Sultanahmet 1 1 Police blame al-Qaeda after a pregnant Russian woman sets off a suicide blast at a station.
2015.01.06 Pakistan Landhi 2 0 Two security personnel are slain by Islamist militants.
2015.01.06 Egypt Cairo 2 0 Two men guarding a church are shot to death by extremists.
2015.01.06 Pakistan Nazimabad 2 0 Two Shiite brothers are murdered in their shop by Sipah-e-Sahaba.
2015.01.06 Syria Deir al-Zor 1 0 A man is beheaded - allegedly for smoking.
2015.01.06 Iraq Mosul 23 0 Three female lawyers and twenty young men are executed in cold blood by caliphate members.
2015.01.06 Iraq Haditha 7 13 Seven Iraqis are taken out by a Shahid suicide bomber.
2015.01.06 Iraq Mosul 2 0 Radical Muslims murder a bride and groom for putting wedding decorations on their car.
2015.01.06 Egypt Cairo 1 3 An Ajnad Misr bomb hidden in a flower pot kills a policeman trying to defuse it.
2015.01.06 Afghanistan Shekhzo 3 2 Three family members are modularized when fundamentalists fire a rocket into their home.
2015.01.05 Nigeria Baga 31 0 At least ten women are among over thirty killed during an assault on a village by Boko Haram.
2015.01.05 Mali Nampala 7 0 An al-Qaeda-backed attack on a small border town leaves seven dead.
2015.01.05 Iraq Salaheddin 8 0 Eight Iraqis are lined up and shot in the head by the Islamic State.
2015.01.05 Afghanistan Zabul 3 11 A Taliban suicide bomber takes out three civilians.
2015.01.05 Pakistan Kalya 5 11 Terrorists bomb a playground, claiming five lives.
2015.01.05 Afghanistan Zabul 2 9 Two civilians at a market are sent to Allah by Taliban bombers.
2015.01.05 Saudi Arabia Arar 3 3 A suicide blast leaves three border guards dead.
2015.01.05 Afghanistan Kabul 1 5 Six civilians are affected by a Shahid suicide bomber.
[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ by myproperty(m): 11:42pm On Mar 18, 2015
fumisko:

IF God is God let him fight for himself. if they insult the quran or muhammed, it does not mean the person should die or is an infidel. and you christains because the insult jesus and anyother thing you stand for does not mean you should act likewise. i believe the coming of christ removed the evils in the bible about killings and all. because this evils existed in the old testament of the bible too. what removed the "jihad" let me put it this way of christainity was simply the coming of christ which christains have and muslims dont have so dont blame islam or the terrorists that come out from islam. imagine if christains had to live only on the old testament without christ are you sure you christains wont be worst than islam terrorists? and since una jesus came, he was love. now love covereth a multitude of sins and wrong doings. so i believe you chrsitains know better than to fight for a GOD that can fight for himself so please kinldly SHUT UP thanks.
even the Muslims know about Christ but they can't accept him because he preaches true peace and love which is at variance with Islamic principle of murder

1 Like

Re: Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ by fumisko(f): 11:47pm On Mar 18, 2015
myproperty:

even the Muslims know about Christ but they can't accept him because he preaches true peace and love which is at variance with Islamic principle of murder
wetin u wan con do? my dad is a muslim my mum a christain. am sorry o for those who would insult. i grew up learning quran and being forced. to do so many things i did not like. i will be forced to cover my head i dint like that because my friends who were christains were free to stay open. the annoying thin is that its usually hot and brezze cannot blow me because of one God. that was the only reason i said let me even read my mum's bible. so one day that single annoyance made me pick up a bible and quran and for over 6 months i wld compare and contrast. i later made up my mind to for christainity. it was so light, so easy, no burden, i could luv God d way i want. no do this to that to get this. no sickening rules......my dad was crazy. i told him to choose between seeing me happy and free. a weight was lifted from me. indeed the yoke became easy and burden light. to further it after having real life experiences with the holyspirt sometime ago in my life i was convinced. i made my choice sha. another person's own may be different.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ by iyalndade01: 1:02am On Mar 19, 2015
in this life every body decide where to go either left o right all i know is islam is d right path n Alhmdlh I'm d right path my prayers to you is to repent b4 its too late
Re: Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ by quickly: 1:35am On Mar 19, 2015
iyalndade01:
in this life every body decide where to go either left o right all i know is islam is d right path n Alhmdlh I'm d right path my prayers to you is to repent b4 its too late

Action speak louder than words. Nobody cares about ur religion but when innocent ppl start to die because of ur stupidity then the world will rebuke u.

If Chinese ppl come with their taoism or Confucian stupid Africans will start claiming that one.

If Chinese were aggressive or extremist everybody shd be following them. because they are in majority

1 Like

Re: Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ by jzdoberman: 3:01am On Mar 19, 2015
uselessgoat:
undecided

islam is the one and only true religion where one can find peace according to our Holy prophet Muhammad (pbuh).

It's unfortunate you decided to leave the right path and join the infidels. It is better you turn around before the needful is done on your existence angry

May the will of Allah be done

God Bless all muslims

Internet JIHAD!!! Stop using that cheap drug and think of better things to do in LIFE.
GET REAL.
Re: Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ by Princecharmin(m): 6:24am On Mar 19, 2015
almostFamous:
nooo..my boo is right by my side reading ur sheet. And he just said to me "bae,I'm gonna phuck u so hard tonight,he has no idea" looool. Its not bad to claim the title,any other girl is free to claim it too. Go to bed now kiddo,school starts at 8 and hope u've done ur home work? Good boy
for ur gullible mind...lol...funny chimp sad
Re: Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ by funnyme(f): 6:28am On Mar 19, 2015
halix239:

first of all, there re two types of jihad, jihad of the heart n jihad for the will of Allah
jihad was sum thing practised in the past during the prophet's time cos there were so many unbelievers. so they prophet went on jihad in order to convert the unbelievers. but in these modern time where there re uncountable muslims, jihad for the will of Allah is no longer applicable except jihad of the heart which means making up ur mind to always perform righteous deeds, not to sin. so the ones u see today hiding under the canopy of islam shouting jihad, only God knows what they mean by their on jihad.
So as an unbeliever like u, u tend to use terrorists, jihadist all sort of words jst to insult islam, lm not pained cos i know the truth (islam). u re a kafir, it is already written in the quran that u ll not blive, Allah has already blinded u.

Yu said I insulted Islam when I only asked yu a question, and went ahead to call me an unbeliver and kafir. Now tell me who is insulting and violent in nature. An I know yu don't even know that your so-called prophet did what yu people called HUDNA? All those who are practicing jihad by war since am an unbeliver, what do yu call them.
Re: Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ by thorpido(m): 7:51am On Mar 19, 2015
fumisko:

wetin u wan con do? my dad is a muslim my mum a christain. am sorry o for those who would insult. i grew up learning quran and being forced. to do so many things i did not like. i will be forced to cover my head i dint like that because my friends who were christains were free to stay open. the annoying thin is that its usually hot and brezze cannot blow me because of one God. that was the only reason i said let me even read my mum's bible. so one day that single annoyance made me pick up a bible and quran and for over 6 months i wld compare and contrast. i later made up my mind to for christainity. it was so light, so easy, no burden, i could luv God d way i want. no do this to that to get this. no sickening rules......my dad was crazy. i told him to choose between seeing me happy and free. a weight was lifted from me. indeed the yoke became easy and burden light. to further it after having real life experiences with the holyspirt sometime ago in my life i was convinced. i made my choice sha. another person's own may be different.
Jesus said,My yoke is easy and My burden is light.The truth of God does not put a burden on man.Light uncovers many things.
Keep growing in the true knowledge of God.
Above all,Jesus said,....'be happy that your name is written in the book of life'.

1 Like

Re: Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ by dnawah(m): 8:34am On Mar 19, 2015
almostFamous:
All na wash abeg....fake ass pastors everywhere.

Quote me at ur own peril

Lol@I heard a voice saying "sing for me,sing for me"

Me sef I've been hearing voices saying "play football,be a dancer,be a model,be an actress,,be a tennis player,be a fashion designer". Kini big deal??!!
r u in Jamaica?
Re: Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ by blacq2009(m): 8:44am On Mar 19, 2015
kay1one2:

That yeild nothing! Wise choice!

Spiritual rewards always are not immediate. Hope you're not a materialistic dude.Allah guide you. Aaamin
Re: Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ by kay1one2(m): 9:21am On Mar 19, 2015
blacq2009:

Spiritual rewards always are not immediate. Hope you're not a materialistic dude.Allah guide you. Aaamin

Keep deceiving yourself!
My God has ALREADY given me all I need in Christ Jesus while yours is promising you virgins if you kill innocent people!
Re: Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ by deletrue: 9:27am On Mar 19, 2015
kritikali:

You are so stupid and brainless for watching a pdp sponsored tv station to get info about the oppositon..how about u watch tvc to know how clueless and confuse gej, or rather watch tvc to see the good side of buhari since u re not sensible enough to look from a neutral direction for info...E-goat.
Your mouth dey smell badly like rotton rat. Are you related to Thiefnu.bu?
Re: Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ by kritikali(m): 10:40am On Mar 19, 2015
Princecharmin:
anoda confused goat...lwkm...u read a bible passage nd u cnt understand wat it says How do u manage to understand ur kooran

That laff will definetly kill u cos if doesn't u will be killed by delusion and on the last day ur jesus will reject u after u ve prophesise in vein (mathew 7; 21-23..tell me there aren't bloodshed in ur storybook and yahweh will roast and skin u alive on the last day. Deny these verses from wateva version of that fiction u read and u re a fuckin hypocrite; luke19vs27, luke22;33-36, mathew 26;51-52, mathew 10vs 34...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Catholic Bishops Meet With Pope Francis At The Vatican. Photos / Nasarawa Pilgrim Returns N.5m To Afghan Mate, Gets Free Hajj Seat(pic) / Dolapo Osinbajo, Bishop T.D. Jakes And Pastor Paul Adefarasin Pictured Together

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.