Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,576 members, 7,837,171 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Five Marraige Tips For Every Wife… - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Marraige Tips For Every Wife… (883 Views)

Things Every Wife Wants In Her Husband / Love Story: Between Love, Aristo & Marraige...part 2 / 10 Marriage Tips Every Wife Needs To Hear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Marraige Tips For Every Wife… by ShutdownBrown24(m): 6:18pm On Mar 18, 2015
http://www.naijabiggists.com/2015/03/five-marraige-tips-for-every-wife.html

1 Respect your husband. Notice how it doesn’t say “Respect your husband if he has earned it”. A man’s greatest need in this world is to be respected, and the person he desires that respect from the most is his wife. The trap that we’ve all been ensnared by is that they only deserve our respect when they earn it. Yes, we want our husbands to make decisions that will ultimately garner our respect, but the truth is that your husband is a human being.

2. Guard your heart. The grass is not greener on the other side. Do not believe the lie that with a slimmer figure, a higher salary, a faster car, or a bigger house, you will be a happier woman.

3. Forgive each other. No one is perfect. Everyone makes mistakes. If you make forgiveness a habit — for everything from major mistakes to little annoyances (every day, I have to forgive my husband for leaving the wet towel on the bathroom counter) — you will keep resentment from growing.

4. Over-communicate with her. I used to have a bad habit of not speaking my feelings. I played the standard “You should know why I’m mad” game, and that’s just downright unfair. Men are not wired like women, and they don’t always know that they’ve been insensitive.

5. Learn his love language. Everyone has a love language. The way you perceive love is often different from the way your spouse perceives love. Does he like words of affirmation, or does he respond better when you give him gifts? Whatever his love language is – learn it and use it….

1 Like

Re: Five Marraige Tips For Every Wife… by chizzyblaze(f): 6:22pm On Mar 18, 2015
ShutdownBrown24:

1 Respect your husband. Notice how it doesn’t say “Respect your husband if he has earned it”. A man’s greatest need in this world is to be respected, and the person he desires that respect from the most is his wife. The trap that we’ve all been ensnared by is that they only deserve our respect when they earn it. Yes, we want our husbands to make decisions that will ultimately garner our respect, but the truth is that your husband is a human being.

2. Guard your heart. The grass is not greener on the other side. Do not believe the lie that with a slimmer figure, a higher salary, a faster car, or a bigger house, you will be a happier woman.

3. Forgive each other. No one is perfect. Everyone makes mistakes. If you make forgiveness a habit — for everything from major mistakes to little annoyances (every day, I have to forgive my husband for leaving the wet towel on the bathroom counter) — you will keep resentment from growing.

4. Over-communicate with her. I used to have a bad habit of not speaking my feelings. I played the standard “You should know why I’m mad” game, and that’s just downright unfair. Men are not wired like women, and they don’t always know that they’ve been insensitive.

5. Learn his love language. Everyone has a love language. The way you perceive love is often different from the way your spouse perceives love. Does he like words of affirmation, or does he respond better when you give him gifts? Whatever his love language is – learn it and use it….

Re: Five Marraige Tips For Every Wife… by chizzyblaze(f): 6:22pm On Mar 18, 2015
k
Re: Five Marraige Tips For Every Wife… by morethanadoll(f): 6:23pm On Mar 18, 2015
These can be followed in not only marriages, but by everyone in their everyday lives. Communication, respect, not being overly infatuated with physical appearances, and knowing that material things will not define happiness would make people better for themselves. The world would be a better place to live in.
Re: Five Marraige Tips For Every Wife… by Rexhenrex(m): 8:11pm On Mar 18, 2015
nice post op...i must say this the only thing ladies wanna her this days is just money money and money. but i tell u, the earlie u start awarding ur partner with the attention and respect he deserves the more stronger ur bonds become.

be always submissive to ur man.ever wondered why some men cheat?? Not because u aint pretty men love respect threat them with one and see..u can thank me later #winks.
Re: Five Marraige Tips For Every Wife… by lazsnaira(m): 12:31am On Mar 19, 2015
Where did you put sex Op ?
Re: Five Marraige Tips For Every Wife… by segedoo(m): 4:32pm On May 10, 2015
chizzyblaze:
k

Hi there!

(1) (Reply)

Should Height Matter In Relationships? / 10 Reasons Why Men Don't Find Fat Women Attractive / Jealous Habbit Men Hate That Their Girlfriend Have That Can Ruin A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.