Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,603 members, 7,812,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

What Will You Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do (11657 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 18, 2015
Hi peeps

Discussion for you all.

You meet a man or woman. You start dating things going well, after a while you fall inlove and want to settle down.
But the thing is you oarents say u cant settle down with he/she and if u do your no longer their child... Disowned basically.

Whats the right thing to do? Do you obey and lose out on true love, or do u follow your heart.

smiley
Re: What Will You Do by Dioxidane: 8:24pm On Mar 18, 2015
It depends on how much I love her... If I love her deeply, I'll definitely follow my heart, they'll come around later...
Re: What Will You Do by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 18, 2015
story for the gods!!! i will elope with him if he is the right man & come back with our child & beg for forgiveness..shikena!!!
Re: What Will You Do by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:27pm On Mar 18, 2015
If I say, I Will Disobey Them & Marry The Girl; you'll say I foolish no be here..

If I say, I Will My True Love Love; you'll say that my parents & people will be so disappointed in me.. So,

I NO GET ANSWER..

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do by pweetixandy: 8:28pm On Mar 18, 2015
Well,it depends on the reasons they tender. If its all based on "tribal" issues,bone ur parents jor!

If its based on "financial issues",bone ur parents still.

But why do parents get involved in their child's love life. They have no idea the damage this sheet causes
Re: What Will You Do by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 18, 2015
Dioxidane:
It depends on how much I love her... If I love her deeply, I'll definitely follow my heart, they'll come around later...

Ok the thing is its a nigerian guy and an asian girl indian to b precise . The guys family is cool but the girl family are saying she has to marry her religion and from her tribe but she madly inlove with the guy n shes scared that her parents would never speak to her again theywont attend or bless their union.
Re: What Will You Do by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 18, 2015
Midehi:
story for the gods!!! i will elope with him if he is the right man & come back with our child & beg for forgiveness..shikena!!!

Lol true but what if he dumps after a while how will the girl come bk home with child on top ... D shame will b too much
Re: What Will You Do by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 18, 2015
pweetixandy:
Well,it depends on the reasons they tender. If its all based on "tribal" issues,bone ur parents jor!

If its based on "financial issues",bone ur parents still.

But why do parents get involved in their child's love life. They have no idea the damage this sheet causes

Yh his nigeriann girl is indian .... But what girl wont want her parents blessing
Re: What Will You Do by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 18, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
If I say, I Will Disobey Them & Marry The Girl; you'll say I foolish no be here..

If I say, I Will My True Love Love; you'll say that my parents & people will be so disappointed in me.. So,

So if you were in that situation what will u do

I NO GET ANSWER..
Re: What Will You Do by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:38pm On Mar 18, 2015
[quote author=Lala247 post=31758262][/quote]I will kneel down in prayers..

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do by Hazardd(m): 8:39pm On Mar 18, 2015
it complicated sha....
I will first of all reason it with my parent the reason not to marry her

Because parent blessings matters.
Re: What Will You Do by Dioxidane: 8:42pm On Mar 18, 2015
Lala247:

Ok the thing is its a nigerian guy and an asian girl indian to b precise . The guys family is cool but the girl family are saying she has to marry her religion and from her tribe but she madly inlove with the guy n shes scared that her parents would never speak to her again theywont attend or bless their union.

She's madly in love with the guy, but is the guy madly in love with her?? If that's not the case, and she goes ahead with marrying the guy without the family's consent and perhaps the guy leaves her, she wouldn't have anywhere to go back to. And that is bad for her... If she is to go ahead with it, she should be sure the guy loves her even more than she loves him... #MyOpinion
Re: What Will You Do by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 18, 2015
Parents 1st....
If you disobey them, you disobey God
Coz they are your lil Gods
cc: lala247 cool

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do by xklassic: 8:46pm On Mar 18, 2015
They should try and convince her parents that they can cope with tribal and religious difference.
But if they won't shift there ground, they can bone them and get married. They are marrying each other and not the parents

but naija men sabi waka oh, India.hmmmmmmmm!
Re: What Will You Do by xklassic: 8:48pm On Mar 18, 2015
Orijin101:
Parents 1st....
did you take orijin today?

BTW, try Ace root. its a new brand. you go dump orijin sharp sharp.
Re: What Will You Do by Mhizizzy(f): 8:50pm On Mar 18, 2015
Follow ur heart

Itz ur life
Re: What Will You Do by kilokeys(m): 8:50pm On Mar 18, 2015
situation ethics..

it depends o.. but.. to be frank. if our parents followed their parent's wishes on whom to marry.. many of us wouldnt be here.
Re: What Will You Do by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 18, 2015
Lala247:

Lol true but what if he dumps after a while how will the girl come bk home with child on top ... D shame will b too much
dump ke, where will dump come from or why will i run away with a man i dnt trust fully, that is why i said if he is the right man...babe if you see true love,papa & mama fit go dumb oooo
Re: What Will You Do by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 18, 2015
Well my parents can't decide who i will marry, their own parents didn't.

So they should not try to control me, and let me marry who i want to marry.
xklassic:
did you take orijin today?

BTW, try Ace root. its a new brand. you go dump orijin sharp sharp.
Mhizizzy, is that youembarassed ?
Hazardd:
it complicated sha....
I will first of all reason it with my parent the reason not to marry her

Because parent blessings matters.

Exactlyits a tough one right
Re: What Will You Do by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 18, 2015
Nneka123:
Well my parents can't decide who i will marry, their own parents didn't.

So they should not try to control me, and let me marry who i want to marry.

Thats the thing but u know some parents wont let their kids marry different tribe.

It still exist
Re: What Will You Do by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 18, 2015
Midehi:

dump ke, where will dump come from or why will i run away with a man i dnt trust fully, that is why i said if he is the right man...babe if you see true love,papa & mama fit go dumb oooo

Its true sha .. But its tough to disobey parents ... But some are a bit. Relaxed bout things like that
Re: What Will You Do by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 18, 2015
Orijin101:
Parents 1st....

But parents r no God , they just guide us till were ready to leave d nest smiley
Re: What Will You Do by obiak4(m): 8:59pm On Mar 18, 2015
Lala247:

Thats the thing but u know some parents wont let their kids marry different tribe.

It still exist
those are tribalistic ppl mine would have no say it just me and my wife period
Re: What Will You Do by xklassic: 8:59pm On Mar 18, 2015
Orijin101:

Mhizizzy, is that youembarassed ?
. is that her name. interesting. nop , it ain't her. am a newbie. but have been a guest for a long time now.
Re: What Will You Do by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 18, 2015
obiak4:

those are tribalistic ppl mine would have no say it just me and my wife period

Lol even mine just told me no jamos, no white .. Strictly nigerian preferrable yoruba ... Im like whoa
Re: What Will You Do by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 18, 2015
Lala247:

It still exist
yeah...

Both it still doesn't matter. With time they will see the true love in our eyes smiley
Re: What Will You Do by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 18, 2015
Nneka123:
yeah...

Both it still doesn't matter. With time they will see the true love in our eyes smiley

Lol its true sha ...
Better to follow your heart . Especially if his d one
Re: What Will You Do by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 18, 2015
xklassic:
. is that her name. interesting. nop , it ain't her. am a newbie. but have been a guest for a long time now.
Did you take orijin today?

Itz only mhizizzy dat do ask me that question, and you re the 2nd person on NL that will ask me d same question
Itz you jhoor

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do by xklassic: 9:05pm On Mar 18, 2015
Orijin101:

Did you take orijin today?

Itz only mhizizzy dat do ask me that question, and you re the 2nd person on NL that will ask me d same question
Itz you jhoor
. am not jor. but try the Ace root sha.
Re: What Will You Do by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 18, 2015
Lala247:

But parents r no God , they just guide us till were ready to leave d nest smiley
what an adult sees while sitting, even if you climb iroko tree, you can't see it dear.....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

ii / (hot Boobs) Nickiminaj Show Off Her Big Boobs (18+ Photos) / How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.