Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

What Will You Do - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do (11747 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do by jacksparrow127: 1:43am On Mar 19, 2015
Dimples192:

He's sweet like naijaboiy and rugged like blackett so I got the best of both worlds grin

cheesy he's lucky and im jealous undecided
Where u from th0?
Yur really somali?
Re: What Will You Do by jacksparrow127: 1:44am On Mar 19, 2015
Ipledge:
if i hear loyal
When I was back home,I can kill if someone say bad thing about Nigeria because i believed Nigeria would be better angry bro I fooled myself,when I move out of Nigeria and I see things out it is done...bro sincerely to fix Nigeria is not really hard,but we need thinkers in our government not thiefs

Word! Yur right tho
Re: What Will You Do by Nobody: 1:53am On Mar 19, 2015
jacksparrow127:

cheesy he's lucky and im jealous undecided
Where u from th0?
Yur really somali?
Yeah why?
Re: What Will You Do by jacksparrow127: 2:00am On Mar 19, 2015
Dimples192:

Yeah why?

Curious. And what brought u here? Your naija bf?
Re: What Will You Do by Nobody: 2:04am On Mar 19, 2015
ronald4lif:

Yes, PDP and APC are evil, but APC are a lesser evil. Switzerland just returned $380 million Abacha's loot, guess what; it will be re-looted. What a government.
na God go punish our leaders,do you know that with that $380milliom they returned,they would have made up $4billion profit
Re: What Will You Do by Nobody: 2:07am On Mar 19, 2015
Dimples192:

He's sweet like naijaboiy and rugged like blackett so I got the best of both worlds grin
nice one honey,you are simple the kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Will You Do by ronald4lif(m): 2:21am On Mar 19, 2015
Ipledge:
na God go punish our leaders,do you know that with that $380milliom they returned,they would have made up $4billion profit

Nigeria matter taya me. Each time I make attempt to savvy why a country blessed with so much human and natural resources is not functioning to it optimal capabilities I fail miserably. And it's even more jaw-dropping to see a government that has failed her people for 6years seeking for power elongation. What difference can they make in four years that wasn't achievable in 6? Nawa ohh.
Re: What Will You Do by Nobody: 2:24am On Mar 19, 2015
ronald4lif:

Nigeria matter taya me. Each time I make attempt to savvy why a country blessed with so much human and natural resources is not functioning to it optimal capabilities I fail miserably. And it's even more jaw-dropping to see a government that has failed her people for 6years seeking for power elongation. What difference can they make in four years that wasn't achievable in 6? Nawa ohh.
and having 1/2 probability of winning the election makes me loose hope
Re: What Will You Do by Nobody: 2:24am On Mar 19, 2015
jacksparrow127:

Curious. And what brought u here? Your naija bf?

No, Google brought me here
Re: What Will You Do by ronald4lif(m): 2:30am On Mar 19, 2015
Ipledge:
and having 1/2 probability of winning the election makes me loose hope

I am not sure he has up to that figure probability, except if the polls are manipulated. Make we just cross our fingers and see how it plays out, just few days away.
Re: What Will You Do by jacksparrow127: 2:31am On Mar 19, 2015
Dimples192:

No, Google brought me here

Ever dated a Nigerian?
Re: What Will You Do by Nobody: 2:31am On Mar 19, 2015
ronald4lif:

I am not sure he has up to that figure probability, except if the polls are manipulated. Make we just cross our fingers and see how it plays out, just few days away.
I pray Oo,but Nigerians can be funny at times,Game changers really matters in Nigeria politics
Re: What Will You Do by ronald4lif(m): 2:41am On Mar 19, 2015
Ipledge:
I pray Oo,but Nigerians can be funny at times,Game changers really matters in Nigeria politics

Yes, game changers matters a lot in Nigeria politics and with their backings election can be easily manipulated. But Nigerians are wiser now, they are not only going to vote but be vigilant and stay at the polling unit until votes are fairly counted. Most of the people the president is doling money out to will still vote for change. They are just collecting their own share of PDP loot in the past 6years. grin
Re: What Will You Do by Nobody: 2:43am On Mar 19, 2015
ronald4lif:

Yes, game changers matters a lot in Nigeria politics and with their backings election can be easily manipulated. But Nigerians are wiser now, they are not only going to vote but be vigilant and stay at the polling unit until votes are fairly counted. Most of the people the president is doling money out to will still vote for change. They are just collecting their own share of PDP loot in the past 6years. grin
yoruba call it owo Mugu,but jega is trying his best

I wish The security force won't be compromise
Re: What Will You Do by ronald4lif(m): 2:45am On Mar 19, 2015
Ipledge:
yoruba call it owo Mugu,but jega is trying his best

I wish The security force won't be compromise

Meaning money fool right? Perfect name, really. cheesy
Re: What Will You Do by Nobody: 2:46am On Mar 19, 2015
jacksparrow127:

Ever dated a Nigerian?

Nope.
Re: What Will You Do by Nobody: 2:47am On Mar 19, 2015
Hi Ronnie embarassed
ronald4lif:

Re: What Will You Do by Nobody: 2:49am On Mar 19, 2015
ronald4lif:

lol Na fool money,yoruba can be crazy sometimes.
Re: What Will You Do by obiak4(m): 5:54am On Mar 19, 2015
Lala247:

Lol even mine just told me no jamos, no white .. Strictly nigerian preferrable yoruba ... Im like whoa
my Two cent in mode nine voice z follow your hearth marriage is for better for worst that said would advice your find a message from d.k olukoya chossen your life partner or 40 marriages that must not hold
cheers
Re: What Will You Do by Nobody: 6:31am On Mar 19, 2015
yugkapmeet:

Naive!
like you
Re: What Will You Do by Nobody: 6:32am On Mar 19, 2015
ScaryLolu:

prodigal daughter undecided
prodigal son
Re: What Will You Do by obiak4(m): 8:37am On Mar 19, 2015
Lala247:

Ok the thing is its a nigerian guy and an asian girl indian to b precise . The guys family is cool but the girl family are saying she has to marry her religion and from her tribe but she madly inlove with the guy n shes scared that her parents would never speak to her again theywont attend or bless their union.
blessing my ass who bless who na them be the gods?
Babe live your life

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do by jacksparrow127: 8:39am On Mar 19, 2015
Dimples192:

Nope.

Yu speak swahili?
Re: What Will You Do by jacksparrow127: 8:42am On Mar 19, 2015
Lala247:

Lol even mine just told me no jamos, no white .. Strictly nigerian preferrable yoruba ... Im like whoa

Im Yoruba wink wink cheesy
First bridge crossed
Re: What Will You Do by Nobody: 8:57am On Mar 19, 2015
jacksparrow127:

Yu speak swahili?

No I dnt hun
Ps a very good morning to you grin
Re: What Will You Do by jacksparrow127: 9:00am On Mar 19, 2015
Dimples192:

No I dnt hun
Ps a very good morning to you grin

Mrnin swt
How was your night?
Re: What Will You Do by Nobody: 9:02am On Mar 19, 2015
jacksparrow127:

Mrnin swt
How was your night?
It was good slept like a baby. How was urs?
Re: What Will You Do by jacksparrow127: 9:04am On Mar 19, 2015
Dimples192:

It was good slept like a baby. How was urs?

Short sad slept late n woke up too early. 4hrs sleep not too good fr me cry
Re: What Will You Do by Nobody: 11:24am On Mar 19, 2015
jacksparrow127:

Im Yoruba wink wink cheesy
First bridge crossed

Lol joker
Re: What Will You Do by Nobody: 11:26am On Mar 19, 2015
2dice:

guys be running for commitment while dem ladies be Craving for it..
U diG?

Yh but they cant run forever one day , they too start craving
Re: What Will You Do by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 19, 2015
yugkapmeet:

I will totally obey my parents and break up with her.
Although, I'd have known what the problem was and would have already broke up with her even before my parents knew what was going on.

Never forget one thing.
Never trust your heart. Never ever.

You sound like uve been hurt , following ur heart before.
Is that y?
Re: What Will You Do by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 19, 2015
Ipledge:
yea,no one

But jack cant b wooed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Graphic Photos Of Lady Who Took 20 Lips Injection To Have World's Biggest Lips / How To Make A Girl Fall In Love With You: Hot Tips For Getting Your Dream Girl / See What Lagos Olosho Wear Clubbing On Friday Nights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.