Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,788 members, 7,841,065 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

She Does Not Like Walking By My Side - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Does Not Like Walking By My Side (1238 Views)

When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend / When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex / When She Does This On A First Date.(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Does Not Like Walking By My Side by Nobody: 10:14pm On Mar 18, 2015
What could this imply. Something tells me, she is evil.

:-XThere is this girllipsrsealed , tho i haven't said yes.grin she has been giving me green light for a while now. There is something she does that is beginning to irritate me, she called me 2 weeks ago, nd requested we hang out, i obliged bt i observed something about her she doesn't like walking beside me/ in front of me, when we were about entering a cab, i was like " ladies first, bt she said " no you first. Two day ago we went out, she did same thing, i felt embarrassed. I ve decided to give her a break, after all na she dey find ♍ƺ.. tongue
Re: She Does Not Like Walking By My Side by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 18, 2015
be sure you are not colour blind, green be like brown sometimes

2 Likes

Re: She Does Not Like Walking By My Side by StPete: 10:18pm On Mar 18, 2015
Re: She Does Not Like Walking By My Side by Calebosko(m): 10:21pm On Mar 18, 2015
uncle i, uncle i uncle i,---------- hmmmm d answer to that question is she does not love you
Re: She Does Not Like Walking By My Side by pinkycute(f): 10:25pm On Mar 18, 2015
.............. Typing****
Re: She Does Not Like Walking By My Side by Samiceman: 10:29pm On Mar 18, 2015
Geez!
Re: She Does Not Like Walking By My Side by iphanyiuma(m): 10:33pm On Mar 18, 2015
Hmm if she does not like waking by your side, smell your armpit, smell your shirt if the aura is cool.. Keep me posted

1 Like

Re: She Does Not Like Walking By My Side by jsunex(m): 10:51pm On Mar 18, 2015
afolag:
be sure you are not colour blind, green be like brown sometimes

u rit bro..
Re: She Does Not Like Walking By My Side by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 18, 2015
Is she taller than u?do u dress badly?do u walk like a lady?do u have a bad haircut?did she loves u?ans that and i will tell u what next.
Re: She Does Not Like Walking By My Side by sinaj(f): 11:59pm On Mar 18, 2015
d bae de shame for u! grin

1 Like

Re: She Does Not Like Walking By My Side by Nobody: 12:05am On Mar 19, 2015
Na wah oh, i thought all dose bweakup lines were fake.

So OP, Uah breakn it up because she no waka the way u want

Wonders may never end!
Re: She Does Not Like Walking By My Side by DrRiley(m): 12:12am On Mar 19, 2015
fp tho
Re: She Does Not Like Walking By My Side by lazsnaira(m): 12:36am On Mar 19, 2015
Ok
Re: She Does Not Like Walking By My Side by Nobody: 6:52am On Mar 19, 2015
prettythicksme:
Is she taller than u?do u dress badly?do u walk like a lady?do u have a bad haircut?did she loves u?ans that and i will tell u what next.

None of the above, i wouldn't know if she loves me, but she keeps telling me " i jst like you" nd wouldn't let me be. matter of fact, she flaunts me to her friends, she doesn't have a big bum, @ firsts thought that's the reason.
Re: She Does Not Like Walking By My Side by Nobody: 6:57am On Mar 19, 2015
iphanyiuma:
Hmm if she does not like waking by your side, smell your armpit, smell your shirt if the aura is cool.. Keep me posted
for the records I'm one of the best dressed in my neighborhood nd i use nice cologne. ( Not because i smell bad, bt cologne is a part of me).
Re: She Does Not Like Walking By My Side by Nobody: 7:11am On Mar 19, 2015
Let me quickly add this, its like you guys didn't get the write up, its not like i ve known her for ages, or I'm pestering her.
Truth is she is all over ♍ƺ whenever she sees me she hugs me nd all that.most times I'm like what if my girl friend is somewhere around here or her friends. and its not like we walk around, the last time we went out, i got there with a cab came down, she hugged me nd when we were about entering she said you first, we got to the eatery she said you first. Nd just two days ago she asked i meet her @ an eatery, but wen we were about leaving, she said you first, entering a cab, same thing. I don't really know what's she's looking @.
Re: She Does Not Like Walking By My Side by Nobody: 7:39am On Mar 19, 2015
alexdellafonte:

None of the above, i wouldn't know if she loves me, but she keeps telling me " i jst like you" nd wouldn't let me be. matter of fact, she flaunts me to her friends, she doesn't have a big bum, @ firsts thought that's the reason.
mmmmmm do u always look at her bum whenever u are walking with her cheesy#i think she has noticed.
Re: She Does Not Like Walking By My Side by Nobody: 7:54am On Mar 19, 2015
Go work on your ego and smelly armpit...
Re: She Does Not Like Walking By My Side by hidee20(m): 8:05am On Mar 19, 2015
alexdellafonte:
Let me quickly add this, its like you guys didn't get the write up, its not like i ve known her for ages, or I'm pestering her.
Truth is she is all over ♍ƺ whenever she sees me she hugs me nd all that.most times I'm like what if my girl friend is somewhere around here or her friends. and its not like we walk around, the last time we went out, i got there with a cab came down, she hugged me nd when we were about entering she said you first, we got to the eatery she said you first. Nd just two days ago she asked i meet her @ an eatery, but wen we were about leaving, she said you first, entering a cab, same thing. I don't really know what's she's looking @.

Does she pays the bill wen u two hangs out(cab fare/restaurant bill), me think she wanna be the man in the friendship/relationship......... grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: She Does Not Like Walking By My Side by Houseofglam7(f): 8:34am On Mar 19, 2015
The light she's giving ain't green at all.
She's just tagging you along, I'm sure she's not that into you

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Why You Can't Get Married Or Stay In Marriage / Woooow!..its My Birthday, Born On Sunday, Celebrating On Sunday / How I Got PRANKED By A LAGOS Babe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.