Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,314 members, 7,836,362 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Do We Have Every Right To Get Angry Or Not? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do We Have Every Right To Get Angry Or Not? (2165 Views)

Why Do Girls Get Angry Whenever Their Love is Rejected By A Guy(photo)? / Guys, Why Do You Get Angry At Your Girlfriends Over This? / Is It Right To Give A Lady Money After A Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do We Have Every Right To Get Angry Or Not? by MrCork: 10:32pm On Mar 18, 2015
....Guys...serrriously...how do you feel when u where nice suit and yet.......babe gives you fake number.

....please advise!
angry
Re: Do We Have Every Right To Get Angry Or Not? by ronald4lif(m): 10:34pm On Mar 18, 2015
Lol! Are you not suppose to dial any number a girl give you to be sure if it's valid. angry
Re: Do We Have Every Right To Get Angry Or Not? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 18, 2015
ronald4lif:
Lol! Are you not suppose to dial any number a girl give you to be sure if it's valid. angry

I hate men that do that..... It looks desperate to me and I've never been more than friends with a guy who does that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do We Have Every Right To Get Angry Or Not? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 18, 2015
MrCork a good suit doesn't guarantee you an original number anyway.

How good are your pick-up lines? How good are you in the date game?

Answers on a post card.

1 Like

Re: Do We Have Every Right To Get Angry Or Not? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 18, 2015
@Op just get the message she just wasn't into you. Move on tongue
Re: Do We Have Every Right To Get Angry Or Not? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 18, 2015
Dimples192:
please hide for mrcork,he is obsessed with light skin girls,I dont want to loose u
Re: Do We Have Every Right To Get Angry Or Not? by falconey(m): 10:40pm On Mar 18, 2015
now i feel like geting a new suit.
Re: Do We Have Every Right To Get Angry Or Not? by ronald4lif(m): 10:41pm On Mar 18, 2015
Dimples192:

I hate men that do that..... It looks desperate to me and I've never been more than friends with a guy who does that.

They don't tell you that's the reason for dialling your number. We say stuffs like; I am dialling you now so you can get my number as well and recognise when I ring.
Re: Do We Have Every Right To Get Angry Or Not? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 18, 2015
_Fuck you cork
_Fuck you

2 Likes

Re: Do We Have Every Right To Get Angry Or Not? by Cutehector(m): 10:42pm On Mar 18, 2015
Dimples192:

u hate men dah do wad
Re: Do We Have Every Right To Get Angry Or Not? by ronald4lif(m): 10:42pm On Mar 18, 2015
Ipledge:
please hide for mrcork,he is obsessed with light skin girls,I dont want to loose u

cheesy grin
Re: Do We Have Every Right To Get Angry Or Not? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Mar 18, 2015
ronald4lif:

cheesy grin
and she is not home base,she stay in London angry
Re: Do We Have Every Right To Get Angry Or Not? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 18, 2015
falconey:
now i feel like geting a new suit.
you don come with ur imaginary,I swear Ur share is needed in politics section,u just wasting talent here
Re: Do We Have Every Right To Get Angry Or Not? by falconey(m): 10:51pm On Mar 18, 2015
Ipledge:
you don come with ur imaginary,I swear Ur share is needed in politics section,u just wasting talent here
if you want to type in english type, in pidgin type. This merger is preposterous!
Re: Do We Have Every Right To Get Angry Or Not? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Mar 18, 2015
MrCork:
....Guys...serrriously...how do you feel when u where nice suit and yet.......babe gives you fake number.

....please advise!
angry

How many times will I tell you to stop wareing suite and climbing okada

are you this unserious?

1 Like

Re: Do We Have Every Right To Get Angry Or Not? by phlio(m): 10:54pm On Mar 18, 2015
m okay
Re: Do We Have Every Right To Get Angry Or Not? by phlio(m): 10:54pm On Mar 18, 2015
m okay thank u
Re: Do We Have Every Right To Get Angry Or Not? by ronald4lif(m): 10:54pm On Mar 18, 2015
Ipledge:
and she is not home base,she stay in London angry

London based + light skin, omo wahala dey true true. grin
Re: Do We Have Every Right To Get Angry Or Not? by ifex370(m): 10:58pm On Mar 18, 2015
space
Re: Do We Have Every Right To Get Angry Or Not? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Mar 18, 2015
ronald4lif:

London based + light skin, omo wahala dey true true. grin
no be small wahala oo,I Wetin i dey talk angry
Re: Do We Have Every Right To Get Angry Or Not? by Exjoker(m): 11:02pm On Mar 18, 2015
Dimples192:

Only if some girls will be nice to give out their real numbers then things like that will stop. though I'm not a fan
Re: Do We Have Every Right To Get Angry Or Not? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Mar 18, 2015
Why won't she give you a fake number... 34yrs old, that is yet to grow up...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do We Have Every Right To Get Angry Or Not? by ronald4lif(m): 11:05pm On Mar 18, 2015
Ipledge:
no be small wahala oo,I Wetin i dey talk angry

Make him no comot you sugar from mouth ohh, you know when £28,000 cash ranger is involve it gives one more room for concerns. grin
Re: Do We Have Every Right To Get Angry Or Not? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 18, 2015
ronald4lif:

Make him no comot you sugar from mouth ohh, you know when £28,000 cash ranger is involve it gives one more room for concerns. grin
dont forget he also have £7000 Samsung curved tv,where you watch heaven on earth
Re: Do We Have Every Right To Get Angry Or Not? by MrCork: 11:14pm On Mar 18, 2015
Dimples192:

...move on to where? ......mars?.... Sweeery, ma suit is £2,200 (Armani Collezioni Diamond Twill Wool-Silk Suit from London Harrods)! angry
Re: Do We Have Every Right To Get Angry Or Not? by ojaydedon(m): 11:24pm On Mar 18, 2015

reading comments...

Re: Do We Have Every Right To Get Angry Or Not? by Nobody: 12:16am On Mar 19, 2015
D tin dey even warse if u come dey send am duty duty messages b4 you come finally call say:

"Hello baby, I've been.."

"..Sorry to interrupt, but this is John, who do you want to speak with"

"Is there a Chinyere here?"

"No, so you are d one that has been sending me message that you want to lick me?"

"What? So are you saying there is no Chinyere on this number"

"No Niggah, better go find work, idiiot. Chinyere ko Chinyere ni, and stop sending me messages that you want to lick me, Anofia!"

sad

1 Like

Re: Do We Have Every Right To Get Angry Or Not? by Enegod(m): 12:55am On Mar 19, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

How many times will I tell you to stop wareing suite and climbing okada

are you this unserious?
grin grin
Re: Do We Have Every Right To Get Angry Or Not? by Nobody: 1:12am On Mar 19, 2015
Chai!
This happens to someone when I refuse to ask for a girls number...
These days I'm like u on BBM or Whatsapp? If the answer is negative. I'm like sorry, that's the only way I connect these days.
Then when I want to push her luck, I ask if she's got twitter.
Re: Do We Have Every Right To Get Angry Or Not? by Candyness(f): 1:33am On Mar 19, 2015
Guy likes girl.
Guy works up nerve to ask out girl.
Girl says no.
Guy calls her a LovePeddler and a cocktease before going on to rant to his friends online and on Facebook about how women don’t appreciate a Nice Guy. .

IMAO

I have seen it all grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Do We Have Every Right To Get Angry Or Not? by pinkycute(f): 1:57am On Mar 19, 2015
cheesy cheesy

Orijin101:
_Fuck you cork
_Fuck you
Re: Do We Have Every Right To Get Angry Or Not? by MrCork: 2:12am On Mar 19, 2015

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Is In Love With His Fellow Guy And Doesnt Know Why,what Should He Do? / My First Year Anniversary In A Relatnnship..(pics) / What Ŵïɩƪ You Do If This Guy Slaps Your Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.