Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,468 members, 7,861,354 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:32 AM

Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 (210242 Views)

Please Be Warry Of Push-cv Schemings / PushCv Elite Employee Quest [Stage 2] - Career Data / Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Caucasian: 1:23am On Jul 15, 2015
mrtidier:

Not even just Technology, WEB DEVELOPEMENT!!! The wiles of these scammers are stale and archaic due to over use. I advice that they come up with fresh innovative ideas. grin
Lol.. My guy. That company is Compovine Technologies. They are not scammers. Thats a big company you are talking about with 5 branches in different states in Nigeria. According to the orientation they gave us after the success of the final interview(which came after a test and a first interview), they said they intend to add 12 more branches to make it 17. Check punch wed second week of June u will see that same advertorial there. I know their job specifications are quite strange as they only employ upper class graduates and give social sciences room to apply for IT , management , marketing or procurement posts but they know best. The MD is a tall and huge funny man. He really made me laugh when the other two panelists were asking me questions. The remuneration they agreed to pay was times two of what I was receiving then before my promotion in where I currently am. I rejected the offer because they work on Saturdays. Too bad I can't do that. Them too like work (close by 5pm also).

So please lets look very well before we call people or companies Scam. Even pushcv is certainly not a financial scammer but there is a very high tendency that it is a form of other scam type which I explained in my zero page letter to pushcv.
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by mrtidier: 5:33pm On Jul 15, 2015
Caucasian:

Lol.. My guy. That company is Compovine Technologies. They are not scammers. Thats a big company you are talking about with 5 branches in different states in Nigeria. According to the orientation they gave us after the success of the final interview(which came after a test and a first interview), they said they intend to add 12 more branches to make it 17. Check punch wed second week of June u will see that same advertorial there. I know their job specifications are quite strange as they only employ upper class graduates and give social sciences room to apply for IT , management , marketing or procurement posts but they know best. The MD is a tall and huge funny man. He really made me laugh when the other two panelists were asking me questions. The remuneration they agreed to pay was times two of what I was receiving then before my promotion in where I currently am. I rejected the offer because they work on Saturdays. Too bad I can't do that. Them too like work (close by 5pm also).

So please lets look very well before we call people or companies Scam. Even pushcv is certainly not a financial scammer but there is a very high tendency that it is a form of other scam type which I explained in my zero page letter to pushcv.

Zero page letter indeed. grin If you look at that picture closely, you would observe that it aint PushCV. I didn't even reference PushCV on that post.(Im tired of typing the string "PushCV". My T9 suggestion system is even complaining). Its actually Jobberman. The qualifications seemed weird to me. Thanks for the info tho.
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Caucasian: 6:28pm On Jul 15, 2015
mrtidier:

Zero page letter indeed. grin If you look at that picture closely, you would observe that it aint PushCV. I didn't even reference PushCV on that post.(Im tired of typing the string "PushCV". My T9 suggestion system is even complaining). Its actually Jobberman. The qualifications seemed weird to me. Thanks for the info tho.
U welcome. . Yeah I know u didn't reference pushcv but I was just talking generally to address wat some pple think and say about them. .
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by tgmservice: 6:02pm On Jul 16, 2015
PUSH CV what have you done
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by enigmatique(m): 9:54pm On Jul 16, 2015
mrtidier:
LOL. You guys are funny!! I cant believed i missed all the action!! Caucasian, Amphetamine tho. grin grin
Nwa nem, where you go since all this while? Abeg, we gaz talk in camera ooo. It's about Andela. So how do we do it? July 19 is the deadline for submission of applications you know. Mon ami pls show ASAP!
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by enigmatique(m): 9:59pm On Jul 16, 2015
Abdulleeh, tgmservice, Neroski, Pinkieblue, mrtidier, Caucasian, uyosolo, faih2ogesco and oluwanoni, since you guys have said my letter spoke your mind, when and how do we post it?

1 Like

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Abdulleeh: 10:18pm On Jul 16, 2015
enigmatique:
Abdulleeh, tgmservice, Neroski, Pinkieblue, mrtidier, Caucasian, uyosolo, faih2ogesco and oluwanoni, since you guys have said my letter spoke your mind, when and how do we post it?

Ur letter did speak our minds. I don't know why the mods here ain't saying a word. I propose Saturday but through what avenue do we do that?
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Caucasian: 9:42am On Jul 17, 2015
Abdulleeh:

Ur letter did speak our minds. I don't know why the mods here ain't saying a word. I propose Saturday but through what avenue do we do that?
And that is how you keep promising us Saturdays. . Please sir , when will your letter be ready? Mine is ready. . We want to hear from u our coordinator and founder of this thread cheesy
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Caucasian: 9:49am On Jul 17, 2015
tgmservice:
PUSH CV what have you done
Hahaha guy I respect your funny-self ..you talk say thunder fire somto yansh .. that post still dey make me laff till tomorrow. . Haha
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Caucasian: 9:56am On Jul 17, 2015
tgmservice:
Thunder fire ur ynash u think say u dey talk to 10 year old pikin
Hahaha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by enigmatique(m): 10:08am On Jul 17, 2015
Abdulleeh:

Next week Saturday abi? Coz tomorrow won't be a good fit. Why? Because of the on-going Eid el Fitr festival. Everyone's attention is on that right now. So suggest that we let that buzz end b4 we post our letter.
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by enigmatique(m): 10:15am On Jul 17, 2015
Caucasian:

And that is how you keep promising us Saturdays. . Please sir , when will your letter be ready? Mine is ready. . We want to hear from u our coordinator and founder of this thread cheesy
That's great news! Come on, let's see that letter my brother!
cheesy

But I do agree that Abdulleeh dey fall our hands as eem neva write anything. angry
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Abdulleeh: 10:55am On Jul 17, 2015
enigmatique:

That's great news! Come on, let's see that letter my brother!
cheesy

But I do agree that Abdulleeh dey fall our hands as eem neva write anything. angry

grin
Founder of thread indeed. With the content of enigmatique's letter, my little writing skills vanished into oblivion. The thought of Caucasian's is sending electric waves to my spine. Uyosolo, mrtidier self dey there o. Guys I'll pass on that. Your proposals even without seeing them are worth it.

1 Like

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by enigmatique(m): 11:43am On Jul 17, 2015
Abdulleeh:

grin
Founder of thread indeed. With the content of enigmatique's letter, my little writing skills vanished into oblivion. The thought of Caucasian's is sending electric waves to my spine. Uyosolo, mrtidier self dey there o. Guys I'll pass on that. Your proposals even without seeing them are worth it.
Well, if you insist, I guess we'll have to let you be. So Caucasian, where dat golden letter na?
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by mrtidier: 7:43pm On Jul 17, 2015
enigmatique:

Nwa nem, where you go since all this while? Abeg, we gaz talk in camera ooo. It's about Andela. So how do we do it? July 19 is the deadline for submission of applications you know. Mon ami pls show ASAP!

LOL. Bro, been busy. Send me an IM. ill reply you.

And BTW, Nairaland mods are annoyingly discouraging. You spend quality time some scribbling somecritical article, or some educational et helpful material and that article will readily rot in the shadows, not even one view. You request and go out of your way to even beg for the front page. yet you are repeatedly snubbed and humiliated. Instead, frivolous news of this ilk readily make the front page.

» ''My Wife Sleeps With My Brother'' « How's that supposed to be my business??
» Pregnant Wife Pours Boiling Water On Husband While Sleeping In Abuja (Graphic Pic) « ??
» 13 Categories Of People You Will Meet At Football Betshops « ??
» Photo: Man, 75, Rapes Girl, 13, Who Came To Fetch Water In His Compound In Lagos «
» Bleaching Expert, Pela Tonye, Releases New Photos To Mark Birthday « ??
» Nollywood Actresses Strip To Their Pants & Bra For Movie Scene (Photos) « ?? What stupidity
» "My Married Ex-Girlfriend Is On My Neck, Advise Please" (Screenshots) « ??
» See What A Lover Bought For His Girlfriend As Birthday Gift (Photo) « ??
» Caption This Photo «??

Nairaland has deteriorated to a means for spreading worthless gossips, unobjective propaganda and vomit-provoking rants. What is more disturbing is the fact that the populace are in favor of it, else this trend would have been transmuted for good. Of course why wouldn't they be pleased with it? Which perverted generation would not be enthralled with Nollywood Actresses Strip To Their Pants & Bra For Movie Scene (Photos) , My Married Ex-Girlfriend Is On My Neck, Advise Please or other barmy news? I am not some sort of Mrs Grundy but take a peep at the front page, and observe with utter dismay that its less than 5% of content hanging there that can impart positively to the reader. It is grossly appalling. This has sadly limited my visit to just this thread and a few other worthwhile ones.

Back to the matter in contention, i surely have a personal vendetta against PushCV. Thus i am willing to submit my open letter 1.2 for the juxtaposition by this humble house if and only if a moderator will side in our cause and make a pact to publish whatever letter that the house approves. Or probably just enigmatique's letter (It is worthwhile and attention-provoking enough). Else, i would advice that we drop the idea; i dare to point out that it will never make way.

I submit. smiley
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by oluwanoni: 8:26pm On Jul 17, 2015
Usually I don't like complaining, I do believe everyone as felt their impact either negative or positive, I paid for my CV review lipsrsealed...yes oo...can't blame if I wanted a second opinion, although was okay only to find out the file is in PDF..which makes it difficult to edit/copy to .doc file.., lipsrsealed...oboy push CV deliberately, locked the file on PDF...well thank God its not encrypted! .....

1 Like

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Caucasian: 8:05pm On Jul 18, 2015
Abdulleeh:

grin
Lol u dey wine all of us ba ?? I go report u to pinkieblue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Caucasian: 8:07pm On Jul 18, 2015
enigmatique:

Well, if you insist, I guess we'll have to let you be. So Caucasian, where dat golden letter na?
So where can I post it? I am thinking of going to Dailytimes or The Nation lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Caucasian: 8:09pm On Jul 18, 2015
mrtidier:

LOL. Bro, been busy. Send me an IM. ill reply you.

And BTW, Nairaland mods are annoyingly discouraging. You spend quality time some scribbling somecritical article, or some educational et helpful material and that article will readily rot in the shadows, not even one view. You request and go out of your way to even beg for the front page. yet you are repeatedly snubbed and humiliated. Instead, frivolous news of this ilk readily make the front page.

Nairaland has deteriorated to a means for spreading worthless gossips, unobjective propaganda and vomit-provoking rants. What is more disturbing is the fact that the populace are in favor of it, else this trend would have been transmuted for good. Of course why wouldn't they be pleased with it? Which perverted generation would not be enthralled with Nollywood Actresses Strip To Their Pants & Bra For Movie Scene (Photos) , My Married Ex-Girlfriend Is On My Neck, Advise Please or other barmy news? I am not some sort of Mrs Grundy but take a peep at the front page, and observe with utter dismay that its less than 5% of content hanging there that can impart positively to the reader. It is grossly appalling. This has sadly limited my visit to just this thread and a few other worthwhile ones.

Back to the matter in contention, i surely have a personal vendetta against PushCV. Thus i am willing to submit my open letter 1.2 for the juxtaposition by this humble house if and only if a moderator will side in our cause and make a pact to publish whatever letter that the house approves. Or probably just enigmatique's letter (It is worthwhile and attention-provoking enough). Else, i would advice that we drop the idea; i dare to point out that it will never make way.

I submit. smiley
Oya now ... submit am ... 1.2
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Pinkieblue(f): 8:15pm On Jul 18, 2015
Caucasian:

Lol u dey wine all of us ba ?? I go report u to pinkieblue

Oya shoot
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Caucasian: 10:22pm On Jul 18, 2015
Pinkieblue:

Oya shoot
Guests they read ur post ooooo...
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by enigmatique(m): 12:22am On Jul 19, 2015
Caucasian:

So where can I post it? I am thinking of going to Dailytimes or The Nation lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Wait na. Let's be privileged 2 b the 1st ones to see the letter. Besides, wat's the experience that you have in posting letters on those tabloids?
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by enigmatique(m): 12:30am On Jul 19, 2015
U know, mrtidier has a point. What's the point of writing a letter if it won't mk fp? So here are my two suggestions:
a. that mrtidier and Caucasian should really try to submit their letters too for all of us 2 peruse.
b. that we all start putting pressure on the mods to get to agree to move our selected letter to fp.
What do u guys think?
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by enigmatique(m): 12:32am On Jul 19, 2015
oluwanoni:
Usually I don't like complaining, I do believe everyone as felt their impact either negative or positive, I paid for my CV review lipsrsealed...yes oo...can't blame if I wanted a second opinion, although was okay only to find out the file is in PDF..which makes it difficult to edit/copy to .doc file.., lipsrsealed...oboy push CV deliberately, locked the file on PDF...well thank God its not encrypted! .....
I bliv there are software packages that convert from PDF to DOC na. Nwa nem, use Google abeg.
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Caucasian: 5:11pm On Jul 19, 2015
enigmatique:

Wait na. Let's be privileged 2 b the 1st ones to see the letter. Besides, wat's the experience that you have in posting letters on those tabloids?
Hahahahaha haha did u actually believed the psycho when he mentioned Daily Times and The Nation Newspapers? ??

1 Like

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Pinkieblue(f): 5:48pm On Jul 19, 2015
Caucasian:

Guests they read ur post ooooo...

I have noting to hide.....

Clear conscience
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Pinkieblue(f): 5:49pm On Jul 19, 2015
Caucasian:

Hahahahaha haha did u actually believed the psycho when he mentioned Daily Times and The Nation Newspapers? ??

Hahaha hahaha haha.... Hahaha haha haha..... Full
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Caucasian: 11:37pm On Jul 19, 2015
Pinkieblue:

Hahaha hahaha haha.... Hahaha haha haha..... Full
Hehe hehehe ... something wey i dey tell u for private na im u cum dey tell me for public. U dun dey copy my style. smiley because u dun dey follow me waka too much.. I dun turn u to psycho finish ....
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Pinkieblue(f): 5:56am On Jul 20, 2015
Caucasian:

Hehe hehehe ... something wey i dey tell u for private na im u cum dey tell me for public. U dun dey copy my style. smiley because u dun dey follow me waka too much.. I dun turn u to psycho finish ....

Hit the nail abeg
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Caucasian: 9:45am On Jul 20, 2015
Pinkieblue:

Hit the nail abeg
You are very school fees grin
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Pinkieblue(f): 9:47am On Jul 20, 2015
Caucasian:

You are very school fees

Noise maker.......
O
L
O
D
O
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Caucasian: 9:49am On Jul 20, 2015
Pinkieblue:

Noise maker.......
O
L
O
D
O
Hahahahaha ha ha ha ha ha ha... copy copy...

Full.

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (65) (Reply)

Which Way Nlng? / The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 / Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.