Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,428 members, 7,836,722 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 (209967 Views)

Please Be Warry Of Push-cv Schemings / PushCv Elite Employee Quest [Stage 2] - Career Data / Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by davide470(m): 2:12pm On Jul 25, 2015
enigmatique:
Thanks everyone for your recent high accolades, especially Pink..ieblue. My head dey swell well well.

So, since most of us seem to have agreed to use my letter, I will post it on Monday. davi..de470, pls take note. Don't disappoint us all by not moving this letter to FP. We appreciate you in advance for doing so. grin smiley
Create a new thread on Monday and Copy: Lalasticlala.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 25, 2015
davide470:
Create a new thread on Monday and Copy: Lala.sticlala.

Oh...great lalastic.lala ....at the mentioning of the moniker;FP is granted....
King Lala....may you reign for eternity Ooº°˚˚°o
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by paronic: 2:51pm On Jul 25, 2015
Are you Resourceful, Bold and Exciting? HangoutNigeria.com is hiring.

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by enigmatique(m): 6:24pm On Jul 25, 2015
davide470:
Create a new thread on Monday and Copy: Lalasticlala.
I'll do just that. But I hope u'v created a leeway for us by briefing lalasticlala about it all? Ur assistance thus far and in the future is highly appreciated sir.

1 Like

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Jagabanthelion: 8:33pm On Jul 25, 2015
I've gone through most comments here and am not too impressed. For a start,am a 4 star Elite too but I have a few question for the SCAM ALARMISTS on every thread.
1. Did Pushcv force u to apply or entice u with monetary gains if u apply?
2. Didn't u read the terms and conditions or are u not conversant with the principle of 'offer' and 'acceptance' ?
3. Has pushcv breached any of their terms stated? Really? Did they promise u jobs outrightly or they promised to put the successful finalists out there for the best companies to see them and take decisions?
4. If they promised jobs at the point of application,did u apply with a CV for them to know the exact industry,company,specifications and qualifications to place you? For me,I only remember applying wit my name and email address. My CV was only requested as I made progress. Point is,not everyone who applied got to submit their CVs. Pushcv asked for your IQ,not your CV.
5. If they didn't promise jobs outrightly,and they have recommended u to companies. Is it also their duty to force companies to recruit through Pushcv rather than through their age long normal recruitment process? Even if a coy chooses to use consultants for recruitment,they would rather use dragnet or workforce. Pushcv is still new n needs time to make a name for themselves so as to win companies' trust and confidence.
6. For the CV rewrite payment part,was it optional or compulsory? For the records,I didn't pay a dime and yet,I scaled through all stages. Jobberman has been sending me dis "incredible" offer to rewrite my CV with them for N8000. Pushcv only GAVE AN OPTION to those who wish to, for just N1000 and someone is screaming SCAM! Anoda even estimated that pushcv made like N1.5m from the CV rewrite and so its a scam. And am like,do u know how much was used to set-up that pushcv online portal?Including the CV experts that went through thousands of CVs? Including the tests and emails they organised in abt 4 stages for over 4000 applicants?Their servers that need to refresh pages and questions for thousands of candidates? Do u go through all that just to scam people of a measly N1.5m?An amount I even doubt they got up to.
7. In conclusion,I believe pushcv is only trying to create a pool in "Interview ready" candidates for companies as a way of rivaling dragnet and co. who still need to advertise,wait for application deadlines to expire, conduct tests and CBTs for millions of applicants in different parts of the country before they get to interview stage. Some companies need competent candidates as quick as possible for straight interviews and pushcv has seen an opportunity in that gap. Let's try not to rubbish great entrepreneural ideas by screaming scam on whatever we don't fathom or whenever a process has not favoured us in time. Peace. No insults intended but bashing is allowed.

3 Likes

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Abdulleeh: 9:04pm On Jul 25, 2015
Jagabanthelion:
I've gone through most comments here and am not too impressed. For a start,am a 4 star Elite too but I have a few question for the SCAM ALARMISTS on every thread.
2. Didn't u read the terms and conditions or are u not conversant with the principle of 'offer' and 'acceptance' ?
3. Has pushcv breached any of their terms stated? Really? Did they promise u jobs outrightly or they promised to put the successful finalists out there for the best companies to see them and take decisions?
4. If they promised jobs at the point of application,did u apply with a CV for them to know the exact industry,company,specifications and qualifications to place you? For me,I only remember applying wit my name and email address. My CV was only requested as I made progress. Point is,not everyone who applied got to submit their CVs. Pushcv asked for your IQ,not your CV.
5. If they didn't promise jobs outrightly,and they have recommended u to companies. Is it also their duty to force companies to recruit through Pushcv rather than through their age long normal recruitment process? Even if a coy chooses to use consultants for recruitment,they would rather use dragnet or workforce. Pushcv is still new n needs time to make a name for themselves so as to win companies' trust and confidence.
6. For the CV rewrite payment part,was it optional or compulsory? For the records,I didn't pay a dime and yet,I scaled through all stages. Jobberman has been sending me dis "incredible" offer to rewrite my CV with them for N8000. Pushcv only GAVE AN OPTION to those who wish to, for just N1000 and someone is screaming SCAM! Anoda even estimated that pushcv made like N1.5m from the CV rewrite and so its a scam. And am like,do u know how much was used to set-up that pushcv online portal?Including the CV experts that went through thousands of CVs? Including the tests and emails they organised in abt 4 stages for over 4000 applicants?Their servers that need to refresh pages and questions for thousands of candidates? Do u go through all that just to scam people of a measly N1.5m?An amount I even doubt they got up to.
7. In conclusion,I believe pushcv is only trying to create a pool in "Interview ready" candidates for companies as a way of rivaling dragnet and co. who still need to advertise,wait for application deadlines to expire, conduct tests and CBTs for millions of applicants in different parts of the country before they get to interview stage. Some companies need competent candidates as quick as possible for straight interviews and pushcv has seen an opportunity in that gap. Let's try not to rubbish great entrepreneural ideas by screaming scam on whatever we don't fathom or whenever a process has not favoured us in time. Peace. No insults intended but bashing is allowed.

Lol. Expect your bashing soon grin

2 Likes

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Pinkieblue(f): 9:31pm On Jul 25, 2015
Abdulleeh:

Lol. Expect your bashing soon grin

Hahaha..... Abeg no make me laugh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Abdulleeh: 9:39pm On Jul 25, 2015
Pinkieblue:

Hahaha..... Abeg no make me laugh

Please do. Call ur Caucasian to come and defend us

1 Like

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Pinkieblue(f): 6:34am On Jul 26, 2015
Abdulleeh:

Please do. Call ur Caucasian to come and defend us

So u don't have his number and u are always mentioning his name...... sad angry
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Abdulleeh: 8:42am On Jul 26, 2015
Pinkieblue:

So u don't have his number and u are always mentioning his name...... sad angry

Lol. I don't. Pls give me
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by enigmatique(m): 1:20am On Jul 27, 2015
Jagabanthelion:
Firstly, it's strange you know, VERY STRANGE, that you said nothing all this while until the penultimate day to when we want to post the letter. But hey, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

Even though you said you read most of our posts, I doubt if you read my letter. Coz if you did, you'll see that what we are accusing PUSHCV of include these: making lofty promises during the exercise that they would not AND have not been able to keep, leveraging that falsehood to take our biodata and, in some cases, money from us, and lastly lying about it all, saying they have companies that elites! Somto himself came here to say that! Abeg, you never read our comments! Or you want to tell me that PUSHCV that showcased their highest referrers (when we were starting) and they would not scream their success stories for all to hear? Come on bro!

And if you think there's no biggie to giving your biodata away, we do, coz we know it is.

By the way, welcome to the thread bro. wink

2 Likes

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Rizin: 1:49am On Jul 27, 2015
Abdulleeh:

Lol. U guys should make it happen asap. Another nairalander weds a nairalander. Am sure gonna attend even if its in jupiter

I think for now this has been the only achievement of pushcv but just like pushcv it is still a process. I think what we need is reality.

1 Like

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by enigmatique(m): 1:57am On Jul 27, 2015
You know what guys? It's funny, but this new guy has succeeded in making me have doubts. Yeah, I know, you're shocked, but it's the truth. How sure are we that we're not being hasty here? I'm just wondering, that's all. I'm all for taking down villains any time, but I sure don't want to take out a joey that struggling to get his feet. Think this through with me, will you? Thanks.
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by PushCV: 11:54am On Jul 27, 2015
Dear all,

We have taken time to go through the entire thread and we appreciate the feedback. Our attention has also been drawn to the two Open Letters to us. At PushCV, we believe that companies that listen to their customers and not the competition are better off in the long run, so trust us when we say we have heard you.

We have addressed most of the concerns raised in the thread here > https://www.nairaland.com/2481293/pushcv-frequently-asked-questions#36320456

You will also be witnessing our roll out of interesting features while increasing the reach of our SmartRecruit platform for employers in the coming days and weeks.

Thanks.

P.S: On a lighter note: we are extending an invitation to any 5 contributors to these thread - we will be happy to have you at our next TGIF session, where you can meet some of the renowned tech investors backing PushCV and you can see us work and play..smiley

Kindly send an email with your name and Nairaland details to contact@pushcv.com

PushCV thread > https://www.nairaland.com/2481293/pushcv-frequently-asked-questions#36320456

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Abdulleeh: 12:04pm On Jul 27, 2015
PushCV:
Dear all,

We have taken time to go through the entire thread and we appreciate the feedback. Our attention has also been drawn to the two Open Letters to us. At PushCV, we believe that companies that listen to their customers and not the competition are better off in the long run, so trust us when we say we have heard you.

We have addressed most of the concerns raised in the thread here > http:///24997e09

You will also be witnessing our roll out of interesting features while increasing the reach of our SmartRecruit platform for employers in the coming days and weeks.

Thanks.

P.S: On a lighter note: we are extending an invitation to any 5 contributors to these thread - we will be happy to have you at our next TGIF session, where you can meet some of the renowned tech investors backing PushCV and you can see us work and play..smiley

PushCV thread > http:///24997e09

Link is not active @pushcv
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by PushCV: 12:09pm On Jul 27, 2015
Thank you for the feedback. The link has been fixed.

Abdulleeh:

Link is not active @pushcv
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Caucasian: 11:11pm On Jul 29, 2015
Pinkieblue:

Hahahahaha haha........

Jokes apart......

2 billion likes for enigmatique anytime........ Anyday

The lagoon is ever accommodating for Caucasian.....

Haha hahahaha ha haha ... go check how many likes and shares my post pull . . Haha ha ha .. pepe body. ... u just dey beef psycho for nothing.. u get tym ooo ..LOL ..
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Caucasian: 11:53pm On Jul 29, 2015
Abdulleeh:

Lols. Are u sure u r being just? U know Caucasian is involved. Prolly a tactic to deceive us that nothing really exist between u and him. Lol
Lol... don't mind her.. she is a too smart damsel. .before I forget again. . Please tell me the meanings of Moniker, brandi, FP, lalasticala, lacasera etc..

I am a beginer on NL
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Pinkieblue(f): 12:02am On Jul 30, 2015
Caucasian:

Lol... don't mind her.. she is a too smart damsel. .before I forget again. . Please tell me the meanings of FP, lalasticala, lacasera etc

I am a beginer on NL

When I type.....
O
L
O
D
O
U'll say I mistyped. ....

Anyway sha in other news.....(in Jennifers voice)

FP means FRENCH POST

LALASTICLALA means surrender when two NL anders are quarreling

Moniker means rephrase the question

I don't know what lacasera means.....

1 Like

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Caucasian: 12:10am On Jul 30, 2015
Haha haha .. u know even let my post land before u quote am ... ur bed time never pass dis time ?
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Pinkieblue(f): 12:13am On Jul 30, 2015
Caucasian:
Haha haha .. u know even let my post land before u quote am ... ur bed time never pass dis time ?

I resemble pikin ?
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Caucasian: 12:13am On Jul 30, 2015
Pinkieblue:

When I type.....
O
L
O
D
O
U'll say I mistyped. ....

Anyway sha in other news.....(in Jennifers voice)

FP means FRENCH POST

LALASTICLALA means surrender when two NL anders are quarreling

I don't know what lacasera means.....

Ofa sabi .. who ask you ? U be abdulleh ?
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Pinkieblue(f): 12:15am On Jul 30, 2015
Caucasian:

Ofa sabi .. who ask you ? U be abdulleh ?

Therez no shame in asking a lady for help

Stop acting like a village run away
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Caucasian: 12:15am On Jul 30, 2015
Pinkieblue:

I resemble pikin ?
Nocturnal demoness
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Pinkieblue(f): 12:19am On Jul 30, 2015
Caucasian:

Nocturnal demoness

U better go and sleep before witches and wizards start their meeting
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Caucasian: 12:19am On Jul 30, 2015
Pinkieblue:

Therez no shame in asking a lady for help

Stop acting like a village run away
U have never been awake dis late before ... could ur korea movie be responsible for this ? Or insomnia is making a move on you ?
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Pinkieblue(f): 12:21am On Jul 30, 2015
Caucasian:

U have never been awake dis late before ... could ur korea movie be responsible for this ? Or insomnia is making a move on you ?

grin tongue grin tongue
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Caucasian: 12:25am On Jul 30, 2015
Pinkieblue:

U better go and sleep before witches and wizards start their meeting
So u even know wen dem dey start meeting. . (Like begets like) grin
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by tgmservice: 7:04am On Jul 30, 2015
PushCV:
Dear all,

We have addressed most of the concerns raised in the thread here > https://www.nairaland.com/2481293/pushcv-frequently-asked-questions#36320456

Thanks.

PushCV thread > https://www.nairaland.com/2481293/pushcv-frequently-asked-questions#36320456
Tunder fire una papa u wan waste our tym 2nd round abi
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Caucasian: 3:52pm On Jul 30, 2015
tgmservice:
Tunder fire una papa u wan waste our tym 2nd round abi
Hahaha ha ha ha ha ha ha ... you again ..

Ha ha ha ha bad guy
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by tgmservice: 4:00pm On Jul 30, 2015
Caucasian:
Hahaha ha ha ha ha ha ha ... you again ..
Ha ha ha ha bad guy
yeah I sight u too
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Caucasian: 2:55pm On Jul 31, 2015
And where is timothy my boyfriend grin grin ? ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (65) (Reply)

Which Way Nlng? / The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 / Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.