Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,254 members, 7,811,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

Obama Yet To Congratulate Nethanyahu (funny) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obama Yet To Congratulate Nethanyahu (funny) (2695 Views)

Buhari Spends N2.2B For 15 Minutes Meeting With Obama Yet Abandoned!!! / Jimi Agbaje Called Akinwunmi Ambode To Congratulate Him Screenshot / Audio Of President Jonathan Calling Buhari To Congratulate (listen) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obama Yet To Congratulate Nethanyahu (funny) by saharachic(f): 1:48pm On Mar 19, 2015
omenka dont side iran. That country is SI unit of radicalism and where all these wahabis terrorist emanate from. remember they fund mercenaries and terrorists group fighting isis.
Re: Obama Yet To Congratulate Nethanyahu (funny) by atlwireles: 1:51pm On Mar 19, 2015
Chigold101:
well i hate it when someone talks down on me.
I think u should mind how u talk or respond to other people‘s opinion.

It doesnt matter how pained you are Nethanyahu has fought & won whatever battle that goes on between Israel & the USA. Republican Congress have told Obama that any agrement betwen him & Iran is a personal thing. That once he leaves office next year, the agreement will be forgoten.

Nethanyahu‘s victory is Obama‘s lose... If you dont like it, then go jump into the nearest Lagoon & die. Soon GEJ will be re elected too... PERIOD!!!

Love it.
Re: Obama Yet To Congratulate Nethanyahu (funny) by Chigold101(m): 1:54pm On Mar 19, 2015
dazangel11:
d problem is not america but Obama he is an ass messing up everything I hope his tenure expires soon. just one chance to a black man and he mess up everything .
Obama is something else...
Re: Obama Yet To Congratulate Nethanyahu (funny) by atlwireles: 1:55pm On Mar 19, 2015
CSTR:
This is what many people don't know.
obama is the elephant in the room.
I am certain that president bush would have gifted Nigeria enough lethal weapons to win this war without all these unwanted pontifications.
It will take a miracle for a black man to become a POTUS in the nearest future.

Obama has more in common with Mullah Omar, Hezbollah, ISIS than most leaders around the world. A President of the United States, that compares the crusades of centuries ago to Islamic terrorism in 2015, is nothing but a jihadist himself.
Re: Obama Yet To Congratulate Nethanyahu (funny) by omenka(m): 2:01pm On Mar 19, 2015
saharachic:
omenka dont side iran. That country is SI unit of radicalism and where all these wahabis terrorist emanate from. remember they fund mercenaries and terrorists group fighting isis.
Oh please, spare me that. Who sponsors terrorist groups and promotes the fall of governments than the US herself??
Re: Obama Yet To Congratulate Nethanyahu (funny) by Chigold101(m): 3:16pm On Mar 19, 2015
ProfGday:
An average Nigerian is AMEBO(GOSSIPER) bross wetin concern u wth OBAMA and NETANYAHU? Must we politicize everything we hear?

GOD PROTECT NIGERIANS,DURING AND AFTER THE ELECTION.AMEN
lolzzz u are funny oh.
We didnt politicsize this issue because the issue itself is political and it is already raising serious concern because of the rift between Obama & Netanyahu.
As for being AMEBO, this makes you even funnier that i first thought. If the USA will be trying to control our electoral affairs just as they tried controling that of Israel what stops us from pointing our hands towards their failure just as they will also fail in Nigeria come march 28th.
Re: Obama Yet To Congratulate Nethanyahu (funny) by Chigold101(m): 3:28pm On Mar 19, 2015
omenka:
Oh please, spare me that. Who sponsors terrorist groups and promotes the fall of governments than the US herself??
thank you for coming finally to the point this post is out to make.

The USA tried to sponsor the fall of Nethanyahu but they have failed woefully. The USA has tried all they could to make sure that GEJ‘s government is flushed out. And just as Obama fialed in Israel so he will fail here in Nigeria.

I will respond to your long comment when i get home cos i cant do that with this phone am using at the moment.
Re: Obama Yet To Congratulate Nethanyahu (funny) by Symphony007: 3:42pm On Mar 19, 2015
Obama has done his best for America. But the idiotic nation is hooked to the war monger nentanyahu, so once obama is gone, war with Iran will begin and i'm sure China will be more than happy to loan the u.s more money for wars in the middle east, and with a debt of 17 trillion and rising, the world will be rid of the anachronism that is the United States of America for good. Their hubris will be their undoing but history will acknowledge obama as the one who tried to tight this ship.
Re: Obama Yet To Congratulate Nethanyahu (funny) by saharachic(f): 3:44pm On Mar 19, 2015
leighcon:

Never ever and ever compare GEJ with a more determinant Benjamin Netanyahu!!!! What insult?

If only Mr. GEJ can deal with Boko boys in just 1/100 measure of how Netanyahu deals with Hezbollah and Hamas, then you can have a voice. Pending then, please never ever put him side by side the "America will know" president.

Plus, Netanyahu is not exactly a neophyte in leadership. When Yizak Rabin of Labor party was assassinated in 1995, his successor, Shimon Peres was not a fantastic leader and Benjamin Netanyahu led Likud party to victory in 1996 to boot him out.

I may not like B N but haba not to have him in a discourse on GEJ.

what a response! T.K.O
Re: Obama Yet To Congratulate Nethanyahu (funny) by Chigold101(m): 7:08pm On Mar 19, 2015
saharachic:

what a response! T.K.O
for ur mind? Mtchewwww

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gov Kwankwaso Wins Kano Central Senatorial Seat / Buhari's Best Performing Minister / More Looting Going On At NNPC Under Buhari Than Jonathan - Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.